Justaskin vrs worshippingjesus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 17 2011,01:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 15 2011,18:31)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 16 2011,09:10)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 15 2011,15:35)

John 20:28-29 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
    Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed:
    blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Hi WJ,

Are you forgetting how all the Scriptures tie together into a mosaic of “Truth”?
    John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I(Christ) been so long time with you,
    and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath
    seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the HolySpirit
    and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all
    that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

ED

Sure you can make the scriptures say anything for instance…

And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and “hanged himself.” Matt 27:5

Then said Jesus unto him, “Go, and do thou likewise“. Luke 10:37

Thomas didn't have the scriptures that you quote so when he said to Jesus “My Lord and My God” he meant what he said.

WJ

Hi WJ,

Your 'funny'!      That distraction does in NO WAY nullify “The Truth” of what I said.

ED

And your distraction in no way nullifies what Thomas said “to Jesus!

WJ

Hi WJ,

Perhaps you didn't understand what Thomas was saying?
    John 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest;
    and how can we know the way? (Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and
    put my finger into the print of the nails,
    and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. John 20:25)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 16 2011,09:19)
    Jesus is over ALL principalities and poweres.

Yes Jack,

He is NOW. :) Since he was raised from the dead, he cannot die AGAIN. And death NO LONGER has mastery of him.

But it did at first, right? Death had MASTERY over Jesus at first. Right?

mike

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 16 2011,09:57)
    Hi WJ,

ED

Sure I understand what Thomas was saying “to Jesus“, he said… “MY LORD AND MY GOD”!

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 18 2011,05:17)

Hi WJ,

and how can we know the way? (Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and

ED

Sure I understand what Thomas was saying “to Jesus“, he said… “MY LORD AND MY GOD”!

WJ

Hi WJ,

How do you 'miss' this connection?
    You do understand that God is “IN” Jesus!
    John 10:38: But if I do, though ye believe not me,
    believe the works: that ye may know,
    and believe, that  the Father is in me, and I in him.

THOMAS THEREFORE BELIEVED THE WORKS! (John 20:29)
    John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me,
    thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

Proclaimer
    Participant

You know when WJ is stumped because he has no come back and just ignores your points. Then he moves onto other points that might be vulnerable to attack.

I wonder how his conscience deals with all the missing points that he passes over?

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 18 2011,15:46)
    You know when WJ is stumped because he has no come back and just ignores your points. Then he moves onto other points that might be vulnerable to attack.

I wonder how his conscience deals with all the missing points that he passes over?

t8

What missing point? That Thomas said “to him” (Jesus) and not to them “My Lord and God”?

I would talk about missing points t8, should I go back and pull up the many that you avoid.

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes WJ, feel free to bring up any point that I have not addressed in the past. You can use the Hot Seat or Debate forums too.

I will make a post in the Hot Seat on a scripture that I feel that you have not addressed.

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 18 2011,15:55)
    Yes WJ, feel free to bring up any point that I have not addressed in the past. You can use the Hot Seat or Debate forums too.

I will make a post in the Hot Seat on a scripture that I feel that you have not addressed.

t8

Bring it on!

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 19 2011,07:51)
    What missing point? That Thomas said “to him” (Jesus) and not to them “My Lord and God”?

Hi Keith,

So NOW you are interested in pronouns?  :D  What about the 7000 times God is called a “HE” or a “HIM” and NOT a “THEY” or a “THEM”?   :laugh:

Do you know that God sent HIS only begotten Son into the world?  God did not sent THEIR only begotten Son, but HIS.

You are a card, Keith.  :)

With Love,
    mike

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 19 2011,09:49)

Hi Keith,

So NOW you are interested in pronouns?  :D  What about the 7000 times God is called a “HE” or a “HIM” and NOT a “THEY” or a “THEM”?   :laugh:

Do you know that God sent HIS only begotten Son into the world?  God did not sent THEIR only begotten Son, but HIS.

With Love,
    mike

Did you know that “us” crreated us in his own image yet God says “By himself”, “alone” and with “no other” created all things?

Its easy for you guys to reject clear scripture with inferrence when it is put before you.

You guys will do anything even to saying the scripture is corrupt if you have to. :D

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

You know Keith,

I had already prepared a response to your post explaining the “US” and “OUR” of 1:26…………..and then it dawned on me – you are diverting from my point again.  :)  So I deleted what I had written in favor of making you stand and defend the reasoning YOU YOURSELF made against Ed's point.

YOU made a big point with Ed about how it says that Thomas said to HIM, not THEM………..

I want you to RETAIN that claim that YOU YOURSELF made, and apply that same reasoning to the fact that God is always called a “HE” or a “HIM”, and NEVER a “THEY” or a “THEM”.

I agree with YOU that Thomas did say his statement to JESUS alone, not to God AND Jesus.  Why?  Because it says “to HIM” and not “to THEM”.

So why can't YOU agree that God is a HIM and not a THEM when it says so 7000 times?

mike

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 19 2011,12:54)
    You know Keith,

I had already prepared a response to your post explaining the “US” and “OUR” of 1:26…………..and then it dawned on me – you are diverting from my point again.  :)  So I deleted what I had written in favor of making you stand and defend the reasoning YOU YOURSELF made against Ed's point.

YOU made a big point with Ed about how it says that Thomas said to HIM, not THEM………..

I want you to RETAIN that claim that YOU YOURSELF made, and apply that same reasoning to the fact that God is always called a “HE” or a “HIM”, and NEVER a “THEY” or a “THEM”.

I agree with YOU that Thomas did say his statement to JESUS alone, not to God AND Jesus.  Why?  Because it says “to HIM” and not “to THEM”.

So why can't YOU agree that God is a HIM and not a THEM when it says so 7000 times?

mike

Mike

Your question once again is loaded because it assumes that God never refers to himself in the plural just because 7000 times plus he refers to himself in the singular.

Let us (plural) make man in our (plural) image.

It is obvious humanity was made in the “Image of God” and not angels or any other creature and this is why man is unique and was set to have dominion over the creation.

Also, it is obvious that no creature other than YHVH created anything.

So then YHVH says…

So God created the man male and female created he (singular) them (Plural).

Do you see how God also refers to man as a them? Yet we know man is “One humanity” or a man and a woman as “One flesh”.

The idea of “Plural unity” is taught through out scriptures and in fact “Nothing in the Universe is singular” or can you name one thing that is “singular” and not a “Plural uinity” besides your obvious claim God is?

WJ

Hi Keith,

With Love,
    mike

Mike

It is interesting how you attack me rather than Eds response since you do not agree with him.

Can anybody see the hypocrosy and bias here?

Are you afraid to correct Ed with the truth because he might not be on your side? Yea stroke each other because that is what you have to do to attack the truth.

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 20 2011,05:23)
    Mike

The idea of “Plural unity” is taught through out scriptures and in fact “Nothing in the Universe is singular” or can you name one thing that is “singular” and not a “Plural uinity” besides your obvious claim God is?

WJ

Hi WJ,

This “Plural unity” (you speak of) would include us as “His Hosts“(117); YES?
    John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee,              <– Same Point!
    that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.    Fourth Post Page 25!

YHVH GOD is One=151 (Deut.6:4 / Eph.4:6)

The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)
               LORD of Hosts=151 (AKJV Bible)
               Jesus Christ=151 (New Testament)
               Holy Spirit=151 (Old & New Testament)

Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,
    one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who
    is above all, and through all, and in you all.

GOD: “ONE SPIRIT”=151

“YHVH” ↔ “God”…………………………………..(Rom. 1:20)
          “Christ”(77) = “And Father”(77)…………………..(Coloss.2:9)
           “Body”(46) = “of all”(46)……………………………(Matt.10:29)
    “Witness”(109) = “in you all”(109)…………………….(Acts 17:29)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 19 2011,07:46)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 19 2011,04:20)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 18 2011,05:17)

Hi WJ,

ED

WJ

Hi WJ,

How do you 'miss' this connection?
    You do understand that God is “IN” Jesus!
    John 10:38: But if I do, though ye believe not me,
    believe the works: that ye may know,
    and believe, that  the Father is in me, and I in him.

THOMAS THEREFORE BELIEVED THE WORKS! (John 20:29)
    John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me,
    thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

You know when WJ is stumped because he has no come back and just ignores your points.
    Then he moves onto other points that might be vulnerable to attack.

Hi T8,

You are exactly right!   …God was in Jesus as he is NOW in “His Hosts”!
    See how my Post directly above this one portrays the EXACT same point!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 20 2011,05:31)

Hi Keith,

With Love,
    mike

Mike

It is interesting how you attack me rather than Eds response since you do not agree with him.

Can anybody see the hypocrosy and bias here?

Are you afraid to correct Ed with the truth because he might not be on your side? Yea stroke each other because that is what you have to do to attack the truth.

WJ

Hi WJ,

What correcting to you mean?
    And what truth are you referring to?

Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 19 2011,15:24)

Mike

WJ

Hi WJ,

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee,              <– Same Point!
    that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.    Fourth Post Page 25!

ED

Were you there in the beginning when God created man? Did you help YHVH create the universe?

God alone created all things yet we find out by revelation in the NT that by Jesus all things came into being.

Notice it says we will be one “IN THEM” OR one “in God“.

But who is the us or God Jesus is speaking of that we will be “In”, it is the Father and Jesus isn't it?

WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 19 2011,15:29)

Hi WJ,

What correcting to you mean?
    And what truth are you referring to?

Ed

Mike said…

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 19 2011,12:54)

Do you see that he disagrees with you?

I will give him credit for being honest enough to admit the clear reading of the text.

But what about you?

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 20 2011,08:50)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 19 2011,15:24)

Mike

WJ

Hi WJ,

ED

God alone created all things yet we find out by revelation in the NT that by Jesus all things came into being.

WJ

Hi WJ,

Have you not considered that Jesus only participation might be of him dying on the “cross”?
    Rev.13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not
    written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 20 2011,08:50)
    ED

Were you there in the beginning when God created man? Did you help YHVH create the universe?

Notice it says we will be one “IN THEM” OR one “in God“.

But who is the us or God Jesus is speaking of that we will be “In”, it is the Father and Jesus isn't it?

WJ

Hi WJ,

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: (Gen.1:26)
    Everyone that has children (on Earth), participates in the this process; did you not know that?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 468 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account