Judgements

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 261 through 266 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

terraricca…………So the Scriptures i quoted are not in you bible then right, interesting they are in mine> I think maybe you are the self indulged Person here. Show me where any thing i wrote is contrary to Scripture. IMO

gene

banana
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Nov. 23 2009,05:39)
    terraricca….> you ask TK for scripture so you could accept them, But when i posted them you did not accept them, You as said the apostles were “CALLED” when in fact they were chosen as Jesus Said the were, Your overall focus seem to be on (SELF) salvation. God has little to do with it, It's just our choices that seem to produce our righteousness, Please post scripture to show that it is Our (FREE WILL) Choices that makes us right in GOD'S eyes. I will save some time, there are none, GOD said He looked for (ONE) righteous Person and said (NO) Not even (ONE) therefore He tool it upon HIS (OWN) Arm to bring salvation. I have quoted many scriptures the Show this, but you seem to refuse to accept them.  

Tk is pretty much right in what he posted. “FOR WE ARE (CREATED) UNTO GOOD WORKS” , there is only (ONE) CREATOR and that is GOD not US, BY our so-called “Free Will Choices”. False religion teaches that, and in so, denies the (CREATION) process of GOD. “FOR IT IS GOD WHO (WORKS) IN US (BOTH) TO WILL AND (DO) OF (HIS) GOOD PLEASURE”. You may find that hard to except but none the less it is true.  IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………….gene

Gene

Do you think God knew before he created Lucifer that he would become Satan the devil?
    Yes he did, and yet he created him anyway.
    Do you think that God knew before he created Adam that he would disobey him?
    Yes he did, and yet he created him anyway
    Do you think God's Son, Jesus, knew he would have to die for us before he created us?
    Yes he did, and yet he created us anyway.
    Do you think God forced his son to die for us?
    No he did not, and Jesus did it anyway.
    Does God forces us to choose life? no he doesn't.
    Does God forces us to choose death? no he doesn't.
    God forces no one because he once us to love him freely.

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Georg………..Show me one scripture that says Satan (ADVERSARY) is Lucifer (rising Star). I have yet to see it. Forcing texts is one of the biggest problems Here and in all religions, Trying to make scripture say what it (Specifically) does not say cause all kinds of speculation and false teachings. IMO

peace and love………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

hi,
    In the last book of the bible [And Ez 47] it speaks of the tree of life for the healing of the NATIONS.
    Who are these nations and why do they still need healing?

Read Mt 25 and you will see all the NATIONS are gathered for judgement.
    The sheep found there are GIVEN THE KINGDOM but they are not of the LIVING SPIRIT given to those in Christ while they lived.

Mt 25 does not say they are given to share in this eternal life either so it seems they are the ones spoken of in Is 65, 66 where they may live less than 100 years.
    It reinforces the urging of heb4 to be found in the first resurrection.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Nov. 26 2009,10:33)
    Georg………..Show me one scripture that says Satan (ADVERSARY) is Lucifer (rising Star). I have yet to see it. Forcing texts is one of the biggest problems Here and in all religions, Trying to make scripture say what it (Specifically) does not say cause all kinds of speculation and false teachings.  IMO

peace and love………………gene

gene

answer georg quote first ,you always say there is none that is only in your understanding ,by fallowing men's teaching of nonsense

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    It is better to pass now from death to life being buried with Jesus in baptism and raised to life in the Spirit.[Rom6]
    Facing the judge is the alternative and then it is how we lived, not what we thought, that matters.

Viewing 6 posts - 261 through 266 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account