Judgements

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    so i gess your are drawn ,i mean God is drawning you right? if you dont have been in the right religion who s drawn you then,because wath you feel is the samething wath a catholic and muslem ect,, feels by being attracted to so called god.
    the diference with the bible God is that you have to know him so you can worship him the way he want it, not like you want.
    see Heb 11, this imply you to make a decission ,based on the knowledge you have aquired of him,this is your choise,it does not matter the way you see it,all your deep sentiments are implicated because God ask you to be totaly implicated with him and is son.this need reflection,and God does not like slaves ,he likes volontary workers,worshipers with true devotion.
    you this is not different than when Moses explain the law to the nation of israel in the desert by saying “i put before you live and deid choice live, by obeying your God commandements” they ad to face a choise not forced not drawn ther choice was of theyr free will
    based on the knowledge on hand at the time.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

terraricca………Not sure of what all you are trying to say, How ever Jesus Plainly said (NO) man (CAN) come unto me unless the father draw Him. He even told his disciples that they did (NOT) choose Him but he chose them. If man by his on so-called “FREE WILL” could chose the right way by himself , which history clearly show he never did, then he would not need GOD'S Grace  (God's influencing on the heart) Would he, Just man choices would be enough to save him. Pride is the source of (Free WILL Choice Salvation)  But GOD said he looked for (ONE) righteous PERSON and found (NONE) therefore He took it upon His (OWN) arm to bring salvation.  The Childern of GOD are GOD selected by not Self Selected There so-call “free wills” has nothing to do with it. ” FOR IT IS GOD THAT WORKS (IN) US BOTH TO (WILL) AND DO (HIS) GOOD PLEASURE. Godliness is a creation of GOD (NOT) man, “FOR YOU ARE (CREATED) UNTO GOOD WORKS”>  IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Indeed the saved are created unto good works.
    Why do you misapply this verse to all?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….. A better question is why don't you believe GOD is calling them. I assume we are talking to people who are seeking a true relationship with our Lord Jesus and Our Father, GOD, so why not speak the truth to them. Those who are not call or are called, how do we know, are we to (presume) they are not? NO we are to (presume) they (ALL) are. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    i cannot denie the scriptures ,but maybe it is not well explain ,you said that Christ choose his deciples correct but did you paid attention who they are according to the same scriptures,left out Judas iscatiot ,there all jews they were waithing for the mesaia to come,i hope this will start to tell you something,God was in there haerts,look wath peter said wen he add the revelation for cornelius,
    wen God told him to eath everything he has seen but he repply that he has follow the law since birth ect…they all were goddly jews.

Christ can recognise true worshipers from false ones he did not mis whit Judas also.

to me it means if you have the opportunity to look in the word of God AN YOUR HEARTH IS TOUCHT BY IT THEN YOU KNOW GOD IS SPEACKING TO YOU, but this will be only the beguining of our journey, not the end,just like the aposteles the call was only the start,
    now we have to stand trial,because we passe the jugement in our live time,so that we may be aproved righteious through Christ sacrefice.
    if you think this is not biblical please let me know.

free will has to be applied because men have a choise ither they love righteiousness or wicketness,good or bad,God or satan ect…
    free will express the liberty God has given you to make up your mind wath you want to do in your live time.

people who do not know God and is will can be juged by there actions if they do good by the natural law Christ said they will be saved,but after the thausand year rign of Christ final test.

tere is much more that can be said

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    regarding God grace,find me one scripture in the bible who said that the wicket is save without a change in haert and the knowledge of God and is son.

theyr is not one man from adam to Christ who has been saved in is wicketness ,he must change first.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

terraricca………Love is a condition of the Heart, God is the changer of the heart. Free WILL has nothing to do with it. GOD Choice does. Even Judas was chosen for the part he had to play, in Prophesy according to Jesus. The only way we are changed and perfected is by GOD'S Choice , King David Knew that that is why he said Blessed is the Man whom GOD will impute (NO) Sin, whose iniquities He has covered. God does not share His Glory with Man ” for God gives (HIS) glory to (NO) man”. The glory of GOD is that He (ONLY) is the savior of ALL, even of Jesus. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    so no scriptures to prove my request.

Ps 14:4 Will evildoers never learn—
    those who devour my people as men eat bread
    and who do not call on the LORD?
    Ps 14:5 There they are, overwhelmed with dread,
    for God is present in the company of the righteous.
    Ps 14:6 You evildoers frustrate the plans of the poor,
    but the LORD is their refuge

Ps 15:2 He whose walk is blameless
    and who does what is righteous,
    who speaks the truth from his heart
    Ps 15:3 and has no slander on his tongue,
    who does his neighbor no wrong
    and casts no slur on his fellowman,
    Ps 15:4 who despises a vile man
    but honors those who fear the LORD,
    who keeps his oath
    even when it hurts,

some other scriptures said ;that god loves the who seek and love him;

what you saying is that God pick you, and you have to do nothing ,if he don't pick you, to bad.
    this case you don't want to be responsible for your actions this is why you don't like free will ,,expression because it put you in charge of searching for Gods will.and then it still up to God to accept you.

i know love is a condition there are many sorts of loves as well,
    the one i talk abode is the love for God, for Godly truth.

god does not want lip service,hypocrites ,lies,and so on.
    he want s born totally over again ,this means went you come to God trough Christ you have to rebuild your house from scratch ,and build it from, the ,and with the truth of God .
    if this is what you want to do then the scriptures said you will find God ,because this are good offerings .

of cause now is blessed the man to whom God will impute is sins..

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    i just saw that i forgot to put “not ” were it said” To whom God will NOT impute is sins..”

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Gene: As we both stand this day before God I would say to God: Thank you my father for adopting me into your family of love. Thank you for cleansing me from all sin through the truth you gave to Jesus, my lord and brother. I am aware that you and Jesus and the Holy Spirit dwell within me and I can rule my Kingdom freely as I wish. Thank you for your unconditional love Father, which truly means that nothing, no condition of any kind, no good work, no bad work, nothing can ever dilute or take away your love to me.From this I recognize that we are ONE together as are all. Being fully secure in that truth has produced a great love in me for others in which I also give my love (to you and others) unconditionally. I make no judgments as to lifestyles. We all came from God there are just some that don't know it or believe it. Along with your love are all the aspects of your spirit of love, peace, kindness, joyfulness, meekness etc. All this pure love from you without conditions fills me with desire to help others to understand and believe the free gift.
    Could you share with me what you would say this day to God?
    Thank you my friend, the love of God I feel for you! Bless you and yours, TK

terraricca
    Participant

hi tk
    could you show me the scriptures you use from the bible so i may accept them as truth.

thank you

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

terraricca….> you ask TK for scripture so you could accept them, But when i posted them you did not accept them, You as said the apostles were “CALLED” when in fact they were chosen as Jesus Said the were, Your overall focus seem to be on (SELF) salvation. God has little to do with it, It's just our choices that seem to produce our righteousness, Please post scripture to show that it is Our (FREE WILL) Choices that makes us right in GOD'S eyes. I will save some time, there are none, GOD said He looked for (ONE) righteous Person and said (NO) Not even (ONE) therefore He tool it upon HIS (OWN) Arm to bring salvation. I have quoted many scriptures the Show this, but you seem to refuse to accept them.  

Tk is pretty much right in what he posted. “FOR WE ARE (CREATED) UNTO GOOD WORKS” , there is only (ONE) CREATOR and that is GOD not US, BY our so-called “Free Will Choices”. False religion teaches that, and in so, denies the (CREATION) process of GOD. “FOR IT IS GOD WHO (WORKS) IN US (BOTH) TO WILL AND (DO) OF (HIS) GOOD PLEASURE”. You may find that hard to except but none the less it is true.  IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi G,
    No armchair ride.
    Walk seek ask knock

Unless you offer a return on what God gives you it is removed.

Those who believe in the one Jesus sent are GIVEN THE POWER TO BECOME SONS OF GOD and do not magically become so.

Half of the bridemaids were refused entry to the wedding feast.

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    this scripture you quote that God use his right arm, his right arm is Christ ,because he could not find someone without sin to suply the atonement ,for adam s live lost.

God said at many places in the bible ,change ,come to me and i will forgive you, this mean that are will is related to willing to change and reconceliate our self with God,so he may help us to change deeper and deeper until perfection.

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    i do not preach self righteousness, we are all free to choose ,between good and bad,if this is your argument that we are not free to choose between good and bad then your theory is right.but we are free to choose it easy to prove as well.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca……..We all will chose what is the greatest influence in us no matter if it is Good or Evil, the greatest thing (INFLUENCING) you, is what you will (always) choose.  If it is the Spirit of GOD, it will empower you to choose GOD'S WILL, over your Will, For He (God) that is in you is greater the He (carnal man) that is in the World. The Greater influence will always win, Remember when Jesus said after you recieve (POWER) from on HIGH. The apostles failed  time and time again when they were with Jesus , Jesus even called Peter Satan, and they had seen many, many, many, Miracles and Heard Jesus Himself speak directly to them, but they continual failed , Until they recieved (HOLY SPIRIT), Jesus told Peter to Strengthen His brother after He receives (POWER) from on HIGH. Before that he could not even begin to even though he was with Jesus himself.  God the Father does not need (OUR) Self WILL to Perfect ourselves. He creates HIS WILL (IN) US> The so-called “FREE WILL CHOICE” Salvations are simply not true, “FOR YOU ARE SAVED BY (GRACE) AND THAT (NOT) OF YOURSELVES, (IT) (salvation) IS A GIFT OF GOD.  (NOT Of WORKS) (we can do) LEST ANY SHOULD (BOAST).  That is how were are
    saved, there is no other way offered to man. IMO

peace to you and yours……………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So if you are blessed by the Spirit of God you will ALWAYS CHOOSE that way?
    No so

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 23 2009,06:40)
    Hi G,
    No armchair ride.
    Walk    seek    ask   knock

Unless you offer a return on what God gives you it is removed.

Those who believe in the one Jesus sent are GIVEN THE POWER TO BECOME SONS OF GOD and do not magically become so.

Half of the bridemaids were refused entry to the wedding feast.

Nick………Jesus said the Spirit of Truth or Comforter would (NEVER) leave us ” For it will abide with you for ever” He did not say as long as you continue to work at you own salvation. “For the gifts of God are without revocation”. We are saved no matter what, as far as our rewards now that is a different subject . We all will be Judged before Jesus , as to what GOD has give us and what we have done with it. Much is required of them who have been give much, and little is required of them that have been give little. IMO

peace and love………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 23 2009,14:47)
    G,
    So if you are blessed by the Spirit of God you will ALWAYS CHOOSE that way?
    No so

Nick….I did not say that, I said what is the (STRONGEST) Influence is what you will always Chose. Even if we make a wrong Choice though, the Spirit still does not leave us it will convict us , For the Spirit Both accuses us and defends us. It will continue to work to guide our decision for ever. God did not give us His Spirit on a trial bases. As you are implying.  IMO

peace and love…………gene

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    hi have answered you in the other forum,so you can go for your self.
    I did not change my view because you and any body els who think like you ,is not according to the scriptures,you are self indulged,

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account