Jesus said you must love all muslims and not judge

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Cato
    Participant

Unless all we think of Jesus is wrong, I am sure he would want us all to love our fellow man without qualification. We are all fellow travelers on the path of life and beyond; to spit on our brothers is but to spit on ourselves. God set up a world of cause and effect, when love goes out it returns as such when hate goes out hate returns. So even if we are of a selfish bent it is in our own self interest to love all.

Paladin
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Sep. 16 2009,06:34)

Quote (Paladin @ Sep. 16 2009,00:25)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 12 2009,10:18)
    Why would you want to be judged for judging others?

If “judge not that ye be not judged” is where you get “Jesus said to love all muslims” I could plug in “Jesus said to love Macaroni and cheese.” You see, “macaroni and cheese ” are not in the verse, and neither are Muslims. It is not a people oriented statement, is is a statement focused on “judging and being judged.”

If Muslims want to be loved in this society, it would be nice if they would ostracise the killers that hide in their midst long enough to locate and identify their next victims. Stop the bombing by people who hide among your worshippers, under the guise of “peace loving citizens” when murder is what is really in their hearts.

You say you cannot read their hearts? Read the actions of their teachers and stop the radical teaching. THAT will go a long way toward stopping the murdering liars found among you.

(C/A) Generalizations are NOT helpful to our dialogue here. You can't paint all Muslims with a broad brush. You don't know what is in ANY man's heart. Only God does.

Wrong! Only God knows the secrets of men's hearts. I know what is in a man's heart when he is pointing a bomb in my direction and has hatred in his eyes. He is seeing me as his next victim.

You may play the innocent if you want, I do not choose to hide my eyes in the sand and hope Muslim murder will go away. These are the same people who murdered half the earth's population once before, prior to being stopped just short of their goal of world domination.

They are again on a world domination goal. Please, look up their history before you counsel me on reading the hearts of world murderers.

They always begin by infiltrating a society as “peace loving citizens” and wind up supplying the “jihadists” for a holy war in the midst of the society in which they have successfully infiltrated as “peaceful.” Then they blame it on a few radical teachers, or “Imams.”

Sorry. I will not buy it. Let them dismiss the Imams and Jihadists from among their members and THEN apply for peaceful coexistence.

Quote (Paladin @ Sep. 17 2009,01:20)

[/quote]

bodhitharta,Sep. wrote:

If “judge not that ye be not judged” is where you get “Jesus said to love all muslims” I could plug in “Jesus said to love Macaroni and cheese.” You see, “macaroni and cheese ” are not in the verse, and neither are Muslims. It is not a people oriented statement, is is a statement focused on “judging and being judged.”

If Muslims want to be loved in this society, it would be nice if they would ostracise the killers that hide in their midst long enough to locate and identify their next victims. Stop the bombing by people who hide among your worshippers, under the guise of “peace loving citizens” when murder is what is really in their hearts.

You say you cannot read their hearts? Read the actions of their teachers and stop the radical teaching. THAT will go a long way toward stopping the murdering liars found among you.

(C/A) Generalizations are NOT helpful to our dialogue here.  You can't paint all Muslims with a broad brush.  You don't know what is in ANY man's heart.  Only God does.

Wrong! Only God knows the secrets of men's hearts. I know what is in a man's heart when he is pointing a bomb in my direction and has hatred in his eyes. He is seeing me as his next victim.

You may play the innocent if you want, I do not choose to hide my eyes in the sand and hope Muslim murder will go away. These are the same people who murdered half the earth's population once before, prior to being stopped just short of their goal of world domination.

They are again on a world domination goal. Please, look up their history before you counsel me on reading the hearts of world murderers.

They always begin by infiltrating a society as “peace loving citizens” and wind up supplying the “jihadists” for a holy war in the midst of the society in which they have successfully infiltrated as “peaceful.” Then they blame it on a few radical teachers, or “Imams.”

Sorry. I will not buy it. Let them dismiss the Imams and Jihadists from among their members and THEN apply for peaceful coexistence.

Let me try again.

I'm not asking you to give up your views about the Muslim world or even the Muslim religion.

BUT…when it comes to individual MEN, you have a responsibility before God to refrain from judging that man's motives. There is no way for you to know. A man is not a religion. He may espouse one. But there is no way for you to know for certain what a man's motive might be interiorly. That is up to the judgment of God.

As for the history of the Muslims, I can agree with much of what you say. I think that it is very probable that we will see an all out Muslim war upon Europe within our lifetimes. Time will tell.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

CA…….We are told to try the (SPIRITS) INTELLECTS to see if they are of GOD, So what a man say does imply His Heart on a subject, and If you have GOD'S spirit you can judge it correctly.  For that which goes into the mouth does not defile the man , but that which comes our of the mouth for it proceeds from the heart and it defiles the man. What come our of the man (HIS WORDS REFLECTING HIS SPIRIT).  A mans motive (CAN) be seen by His Words, that is if you have the Spirit to do so, and if not you are just simpled gullible and able to be decieved by another. IMO

gene

Paladin
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Sep. 17 2009,05:50)

Quote (Paladin @ Sep. 17 2009,01:20)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 12 2009,10:18)

(C/A) Generalizations are NOT helpful to our dialogue here.  You can't paint all Muslims with a broad brush.  You don't know what is in ANY man's heart.  Only God does.

Let me try again.

I'm not asking you to give up your views about the Muslim world or even the Muslim religion.

BUT…when it comes to individual MEN, you have a responsibility before God to refrain from judging that man's motives.  There is no way for you to know.  A man is not a religion.  He may espouse one.  But there is no way for you to know for certain what a man's motive might be interiorly.  That is up to the judgment of God.

As for the history of the Muslims, I can agree with much of what you say.  I think that it is very probable that we will see an all out Muslim war upon Europe within our lifetimes.  Time will tell.

That is exactly the attitude that caused the decimation of the Jews in Nazi Europe. “It can't happen here” seemed to be the popular mantra.

I am speaking of war in the United States, not in Europe. The twin towers of New York City were not in prague or Paris, London or Saville.

And I am speaking of Muslim schools right here in the U.S. where radical terrorism is being taught. Or don't you read the headlines of the daily newspapers?

Quote (Paladin @ Sep. 19 2009,00:11)
    That is exactly the attitude that caused the decimation of the Jews in Nazi Europe. “It can't happen here” seemed to be the popular mantra.

I am speaking of war in the United States, not in Europe. The twin towers of New York City were not in prague or Paris, London or Saville.

And I am speaking of Muslim schools right here in the U.S. where radical terrorism is being taught. Or don't you read the headlines of the daily newspapers?

Dude. Chill. I didn't say “It can't happen here.” Of course it can.

But, I'm a researcher. The population percentage of Muslims in Europe is much larger. They are much closer to a Muslim land conquest than we are.

I could make an assumption about you. I could assume that you see the world through American glasses. But I don't know you. So how could I?

Paladin
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Sep. 19 2009,06:58)

Dude.  Chill.  I didn't say “It can't happen here.”  Of course it can.

But, I'm a researcher.  The population percentage of Muslims in Europe is much larger.  They are much closer to a Muslim land conquest than we are.

I could make an assumption about you.  I could assume that you see the world through American glasses.  But I don't know you.  So how could I?

My focus is on the value of collateral damage already perpetrated on the U.S. The twin towers with approximately 30,000 deaths has not been duplicated anywhere else.

Based upon the attempts and the serious application of resources in a four-pronged simultaneous attack seems to me to be an act of undeclared war.

No country in Europe has even approaced this in scope nor in threat. And I do not consider it as perceiving the world in “American glasses” so much as I see the encroachment of sinister evil upon an unsuspecting society.

Quote (Paladin @ Sep. 20 2009,03:33)

But, I'm a researcher.  The population percentage of Muslims in Europe is much larger.  They are much closer to a Muslim land conquest than we are.

I could make an assumption about you.  I could assume that you see the world through American glasses.  But I don't know you.  So how could I?

My focus is on the value of collateral damage already perpetrated on the U.S. The twin towers with approximately 30,000 deaths has not been duplicated anywhere else.

Based upon the attempts and the serious application of resources in a four-pronged simultaneous attack seems to me to be an act of undeclared war.

No country in Europe has even approaced this in scope nor in threat. And I do not consider it as perceiving the world in “American glasses” so much as I see the encroachment of sinister evil upon an unsuspecting society.

Alright, here's another piece about my views. I think it is scientifically impossible that the Muslims could have pulled off 911. Before you dismiss what I'm saying at least watch this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598#

and this:

http://video.google.com/videopl….teries#

bodhitharta
    Participant

Paladin,

First of all Jesus said you must love your enemies but besides that do you realize that Americans trained Alqueda in the first place so by extension if you hate the terrorist you hate the ones who trained them to do what they knew how to do.

Also, there are 1 billion Muslims in the world are 1 billion really responsible for the acts of a few dozen or hundreds?

Do you also hate the Irish because of the IRA?
    Do you hate white Christians because of the KKK?

Where exactly does your hate stop, you should follow what Christ taught you.

karmarie
    Participant

Amen to that BD and CA

Paladin
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 20 2009,09:17)

Paladin,

First of all Jesus said you must love your enemies but besides that do you realize that Americans trained Alqueda in the first place so by extension if you hate the terrorist you hate the ones who trained them to do what they knew how to do.

Also, there are 1 billion Muslims in the world are 1 billion really responsible for the acts of a few dozen or hundreds?

“Sigh!”

Will all of you who are reading this please go back to the OP and look again? THEN read what I have actually SAID.

Why are you now introducing “hate” into the mix? I have not used the word at all. Is that the way YOU read it? If I watch them with a view to survival, I am a “hater?”

And here I sit thinking all this time we were discussing
    “judging” and “love.” Where did that word “hate” come from?

I will categorically state for all present, I “hate” NO MAN.” But I judge ALL MEN by their actions, their words, and what God they pray to.

I think I am qualified to judge the things of this life.

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Quote (Paladin @ Sep. 21 2009,08:03)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 20 2009,09:17)

Paladin,

“Sigh!”

Will all of you who are reading this please go back to the OP and look again? THEN read what I have actually SAID.

Why are you now introducing “hate” into the mix? I have not used the word at all. Is that the way YOU read it? If I watch them with a view to survival, I am a “hater?”

And here I sit thinking all this time we were discussing  
    “judging” and “love.” Where did that word “hate” come from?

I will categorically state for all present, I “hate” NO MAN.” But I judge ALL MEN by their actions, their words, and what God they pray to.

I think I am qualified to judge the things of this life.

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

For the record, I must distance myself from BD who has accused you of hate. I have done no such thing. I don't know your heart. And “hate” was not something I was addressing with you.

In fact I think that “hate speech” accusations are anti-free speech accusations. And that makes me very nervous.

But then probably most Muslim governments are anti-free speech. Don't dare “blaspheme” the “prophet.” Off with your head if you do.

karmarie
    Participant

Oh, sorry Paladin I also wasnt agreeing with that or anything addressed to you, I was just agreeing with some other parts that BD and CA said eg the video link, I should read things properly.:)

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account