Jesus is sovereign and therefore, god

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 19 2010,09:01)
    Hi Irene,

Rev.19:13 And he(HolySpirit) was clothed with a vesture
    dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. (Isaiah 63:2-10)

John 1:1…
    In the beginning was the Word,
    and the Word was with God,
    and the Word was God.

English        ↔    Hebrew   ↔      Greek
    “Word of God”(86) = (אלהים](86] = [ο λογος](86)th Prime Hō Lōgôs
        “Word of God”   ↔    “GOD”     ↔  “The Word”

I hope me carefully lining this up for you will help you to see “Bible Truth”!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed. No the Holy Spirit is the essence that is Almighty God not The Word of God. You seems to just take those numbers out of your hat and think that is the truth, which is not in my book at all. Whatever you want to believe do it without me…..the Holy Spirit never had a robe on dipped in blood. The Holy Spirit is what we also received at Baptism. It is not a person at all….You advertising your Bible Studies is redicoulous indeed… It almost makes me wonder what you received at Baptism….. To call the Holy Spirit a God is not Christian like. Let me ask you a question. Do you believe that Christ came in the flesh, or do you think it was the Holy Spirit that died for us….. No other being besides Christ had a robe on dipped in blood…..you don't impress me with your Greek and Hebrew at all. It does not line up with the Scriptures and the person who wore the robe….And do not post to me again, I will not debate with you further….I stand on the truth and not numbers….
    Peace Irene.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Aug. 19 2010,11:19)

Hi Irene,

and the Word was God.

Ed.  No the Holy Spirit is the essence  that is Almighty God not The Word of God.  You seems to just take those numbers out of your hat and think that is the truth, which is not in my book at all.  Whatever you want to believe do it without me…..the Holy Spirit never had a robe on dipped in blood.  The Holy Spirit is what we also received at Baptism.  It is not a person at all….You advertising your Bible Studies is redicoulous indeed… It almost makes me wonder what you received at Baptism….. To call the Holy Spirit a God is not Christian like.  Let me ask you a question.  Do you believe that Christ came in the flesh, or do you think it was the Holy Spirit that died for us….. No other being besides Christ had a robe on dipped in blood…..you don't impress me with your Greek and Hebrew at all.  It does not line up with the Scriptures and the person who wore the robe….And do not post to me again, I will not debate with you further….I stand on the truth and not numbers….
    Peace Irene.

Hi Irene,

You have a lot of trouble understanding “Rev.19:11-21” is talking about The “HolySpirit”; but I can help!

Father: The Word = HolySpirit                
                                   Isaiah means: (YHVH=63) “Ya is Savior”
                                                        (Click Here)

Isaiah 63:2-10 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel(Jer.4:30), and thy garments like him
    that treadeth in the winefat? I (HolySpirit) have trodden the winepress alone (Rev.19:15);
    and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample
    them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments(Rev.19:13), and I will
    stain all my raiment
    . For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
    And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine
    own arm brought salvation unto me(Job.40:10-14); and my fury, it upheld me. And I will tread down the
    people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength(Ez.28:9) to
    the earth. I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to
    all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which
    he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his loving-
    kindnesses. For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Savior.
    In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his
    pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. But they rebelled, and
    vexed his
    HolySpirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he(HolySpirit) fought against them

The “HolySpirit” is indeed “The Word”; does this information help you(Irene) to understand now? (Mark 4:12)

Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 27:4-5)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Aug. 19 2010,11:19)

Hi Irene,

and the Word was God.

Ed.  No the Holy Spirit is the essence  that is Almighty God not The Word of God.  You seems to just take those numbers out of your hat and think that is the truth, which is not in my book at all.  Whatever you want to believe do it without me…..the Holy Spirit never had a robe on dipped in blood.  The Holy Spirit is what we also received at Baptism.  It is not a person at all….You advertising your Bible Studies is redicoulous indeed… It almost makes me wonder what you received at Baptism….. To call the Holy Spirit a God is not Christian like.  Let me ask you a question.  Do you believe that Christ came in the flesh, or do you think it was the Holy Spirit that died for us….. No other being besides Christ had a robe on dipped in blood…..you don't impress me with your Greek and Hebrew at all.  It does not line up with the Scriptures and the person who wore the robe….And do not post to me again, I will not debate with you further….I stand on the truth and not numbers….
    Peace Irene.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Edit))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Hi Irene,

You have a lot of trouble understanding “Rev.19:11-21” is talking about The “HolySpirit”; but I can help!

Father: The Word = HolySpirit                
                             Isaiah means: (YHVH=63 is Savior) “Ya is Savior”
                                                        (Click Here)

Isaiah 63:2-10 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel(Jer.4:30), and thy garments like him
    that treadeth in the winefat? I (HolySpirit) have trodden the winepress alone (Rev.19:15);
    and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample
    them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments(Rev.19:13), and I will
    stain all my raiment
    . For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
    And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine
    own arm brought salvation unto me(Job.40:10-14); and my fury, it upheld me. And I will tread down the
    people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength(Ez.28:9) to
    the earth. I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to
    all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which
    he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his loving-
    kindnesses. For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Savior.
    In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his
    pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. But they rebelled, and
    vexed his
    HolySpirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he(HolySpirit) fought against them

The “HolySpirit” is indeed “The Word”; does this information help you(Irene) to understand now? (Mark 4:12)

Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 27:4-5)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org[/quote]

davidbfun
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Aug. 19 2010,19:19)

Hi Irene,

and the Word was God.

Peace Irene.

Hi Irene,

I agree, it is about time we stop responding to nonsense.

Also, you are right about Christ being the interpretation here in Rev 19:

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called FAITHFUL and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.

Rev 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, the FAITHFUL witness,

Rev 3:14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: The Amen, the FAITHFUL AND TRUE Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God, says this:  

Rev 19:12 His eyes are a flame of fire,

Rev 2:18 “And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, says this:

Rev 19:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

Jhn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  

Rev 19:15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword (Holy Spirit), so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty.

Rev 19:16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Rev 17:14 “These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called (followers) and chosen (Jews) and faithful (Christians).”

Gen 1:2 shows that the Spirit of God is feminine and therefore cannot be a “King”.

The Professor

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 20 2010,05:37)
    Hi Irene,

Rev 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, the FAITHFUL witness,

The Professor

Hi David,

Rev.1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten
    of the dead, and “The Prince” of the kings of the earth. Unto him that
    loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
    A prince CANNOT be King as long as his father lives!

Psalm 29:10 The LORD sitteth upon the flood;
    ,yea, The LORD(YHVH) sitteth King for ever.
    Ps.10:16 The LORD is King for ever and ever:
    the heathen are perished out of his land.

Psalm 37:27-30 Depart from evil (Is. 5:18-21), and do good (Job 1:1); and dwell for evermore.
    For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but
    the seed of the wicked shall be cut off
    . The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein
    for ever. The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
    The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and “his tongue” talketh of judgment. (Isaiah 54:17)

davidbfun
    Participant

Hello Irene,

Jesus is in Heaven now and is the Prince of Peace. His Father is the King of Peace.

Act 5:31 “He is the one whom God exalted to His right hand as a Prince and a Savior, to grant repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

When he returns to earth he will be the KING of all kings on the earth.

Rev 11:15 Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.”

Rev 17:14 “These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

Rev 19:16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Jesus is sovereign but not God.

The Professor

shara
    Participant

Jesus was not God.

* He was born a babe (Luke 2:7).
    * He “increased in wisdom” (Luke 2:52).
    * He “learned obedience by the things that he suffered” (Heb. 5:8).
    * He was “in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin” (Heb. 4:15).
    * He “offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared” (Heb. 5:7).

Only God could save Jesus from death in the verse above.
    Only God could raise Jesus when he died.
    ???

shara
    Participant

Oops, I posted to the wrong thread. Sorry. I was on the trinity thread and than had to log in.

but I have a question to “the Professor” regarding :
    “Gen 1:2 shows that the Spirit of God is feminine and therefore cannot be a “King”.

That is a creepy statement. Where does it come from ? I have not heard that one before. Are you saying God is a Queen? :laugh:

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (shara @ Aug. 30 2010,04:26)
    Jesus was not God.

* He “offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared” (Heb. 5:7).

???

Actually, your post is appropriate as the topic is “Jesus is sovereign and therefore, god”.

Welcome BTW.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jesus was not God.

???

Shara……….Welcome and a good post by the way.

Fact is Jesus was 100 % flesh and came into his (existence) when he was Born by His mother Mary. He only existed in the Plan and Will of God before his berth. IMO

peace and lvoe to you and yours……………………gene

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (shara @ Aug. 30 2010,05:26)
    Jesus was not God.

???

Hi Shara, welcome, nice name.

Do you believe Jesus pre-existed ?

Ed J
    Participant

Jesus was not God.

???

Hi Shara,

Welcome!

There is MUCH “Fractal” consistency in “The Bible”!
    The Seven-fold “Son of God”, Jesus The Christ…

1) His Pre-existence (Job 38:7)
    2) His Conception. (Luke 1:35)
    3) His Birth (Mathew 1:18, 20)
    4) His Baptism (John 1:33-34)
    5) His Ministry (Mathew 14:33)
    6) His Crucifixion (Mark 15:39)
    7) His Resurrection (Rom.1:4)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 20 2010,05:37)
    Hi Irene,

I agree, it is about time we stop responding to nonsense.

The Professor

Hi David,

LORD of Lords means: Owner of owners
    KING of Kings means: Ruler of rulers

LORD of Lords=117 same as “Spirit of God”=117 also equaling 117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD)  

KING of King=101 same as “Christian”=101 also equaling “Tree of Life”=101 (Gen.3:24 / Rev.22:2)

101 is the 26th prime number…

Theomatically equaling “GOD”=26 the same as [26=יהוה] spoken as  YÄ-hä-vā and YÄ=26

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!

Proclaimer
    Participant

You know Edj sometimes I attempt to read your posts, but the n umbers distract you from the words and I always give up.
    Consequently, I have never read a post of yours to completion that i can remember.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 02 2010,20:48)
    You know Edj sometimes I attempt to read your posts, but the n umbers distract you from the words and I always give up.
    Consequently, I have never read a post of yours to completion that i can remember.

Hi T8,

I don't talk about Theomatics(numbers) with beginner Christians!
    But I have found that this sight has some of the most mature Christians on the internet and is
    ready to understand the information I learned over the years. (John 16:12-13 / Heb.5:14 / 2Cor.12:4 / Rev.21:2-3)

Did you read the entirety of the “Proof” thread? (Prob.18:13 / James 1:19)
    Let me tell you I've had my understanding of God for over 30 years
    before numbers such as in my Posts were introduced to me.

Have you ever seen the Jim Cary movie called: 'Bruce Almighty'?
    Well there is a scene where he is crying out to God… “God to show me a sign”!
    He drives past one sign that says “Bridge Out” and then another that says “Caution”.
    He is completely oblivious to the “many signs”, continuing towards an incomplete Bridge.
    That is how numbers were for me, “no interest” “didn't care” and still I kept seeing the number 54,
    but didn't have a clue as to why? Then in 1997 I was introduced to a book called Theomatics II by Author Del Washburn.

Or Are you familiar with the Prophet Amos?
    Amos 7:14 …I was no prophet, neither was I a prophet's son;
    but I was an herdman, and a gatherer of sycomore fruit: And the LORD took me
    as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel.

Well my story is very similar, God still uses people today and it's my calling to
    write a book that now documents the very PROOF of God's existence.
    I have No buffeting spirit, like the Apostle Paul had, having No ego.
    YHVH=63 has even wrote about me in his book: “The Bible”=63.

This has “only” been done as (I see things) to be as conclusive proof of “HIS” existence.
    Without it, I would be considered just another “crackpot”, in a long history of crackpots.
    As my friend Gary Robb once said: “Nobody can know everything about everything”.
    But God's kingdom is “real” and the extent of this proof is yet to be revealed to all.

Sorry for so long a version, but I thought you should know.
    Numbers are corroborative evidence only; nothing more.
    I have learned (based on numbers) No “Theology”, though satan might tell you differently!

God bless (Joshua 22:34 / Psalm 119:98-101)
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)

Jer.33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 02 2010,20:48)

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Edit)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Hi T8,

I don't talk about Theomatics(numbers) with beginner Christians!
    But I have found that this sight has some of the most mature Christians on the internet and is
    ready to understand the information I learned over the years. (John 16:12-13 / Heb.5:14 / 2Cor.12:4 / Rev.21:2-3)

Did you read the entirety of the “Proof” thread? (Prob.18:13 / James 1:19)
    Let me tell you I've had my understanding of God for over 30 years
    before numbers such as in my Posts were introduced to me.

Have you ever seen the Jim Cary movie called: 'Bruce Almighty'?
    Well there is a scene where he is crying out to God… “God to show me a sign”!
    He drives past one sign that says “Bridge Out” and then another that says “Caution”.
    He is completely oblivious to the “many signs”, continuing towards an incomplete Bridge.
    That is how numbers were for me, “no interest” “didn't care” and still I kept seeing the number 54,
    but didn't have a clue as to why? Then in 1997 I was introduced to a book called Theomatics II by Author Del Washburn.

Or Are you familiar with the Prophet Amos?
    Amos 7:14 …I was no prophet, neither was I a prophet's son;
    but I was an herdman, and a gatherer of sycomore fruit: And the LORD took me
    as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel.

Well my story is very similar, God still uses people today and it's my calling to
    write a book that now documents the very PROOF of God's existence.
    I have No buffeting spirit, like the Apostle Paul had, having No ego.
    YHVH=63 has even wrote about me in his book: “The Bible”=63.

This has “only” been done (as I see things) to be used as conclusive proof of “HIS” existence.
    Without it, I would be considered just another “crackpot”, in a long history of crackpots.
    As my friend Gary Robb once said: “Nobody can know everything about everything”.
    But God's kingdom is “real” and the extent of this proof is yet to be revealed to all.

Sorry for so long a version, but I thought you should know.
    Numbers are corroborative evidence only; nothing more.
    I have learned based on numbers No “Theology”, though satan might tell you differently!

God bless (Joshua 22:34 / Psalm 119:98-101)
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)

Jer.33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.[/quote]

davidbfun
    Participant

Jesus doesn't call the Holy Spirit “Father” because the Holy Spirit is feminine. He said he would send us the Comforter, Counselor, Helper and She would dwell in us.

The Holy Spirit has as one of her traits/essences, YHWH's Spirit. Thus when you receive the Holy Spirit you receive YHWH.

And Jesus who received the Holy Spirit at his baptism, which was separate from the Father, sends us this same Spirit so all are one together in unity. Demonstrating that Jesus is not God or the Holy Spirit.

Mat 3:16 After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him,

and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

Spirit in Jesus is not the person (Father) in Heaven speaking.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (davidbfun @ Sep. 03 2010,12:33)
    Jesus doesn't call the Holy Spirit “Father” because the Holy Spirit is feminine.  He said he would send us the Comforter, Counselor, Helper and She would dwell in us.

The Holy Spirit has as one of her traits/essences, YHWH's Spirit.  Thus when you receive the Holy Spirit you receive YHWH.

And Jesus who received the Holy Spirit at his baptism, which was separate from the Father, sends us this same Spirit so all are one together in unity. Demonstrating that Jesus is not God or the Holy Spirit.

Mat 3:16 After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him,  

and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

Spirit in Jesus is not the person (Father) in Heaven speaking.

Hi David,

HolySpirit is “GOD: The Father” of Jesus Christ! (Click Here)

What does the combination of Eph.4:6 combined with Matt.1:18, Matt.1:20 and Luke 1:35 say to you?
    Matt.1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused
    to Joseph, before they came (consummated) together, she was found with child of the HolySpirit.
    Matt.1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto
    him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife:
    for that which is conceived in her is of the HolySpirit. (Son of the HolySpirit = Son of God)
    Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The HolySpirit shall come upon
    thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that
    holy thing(Jesus) which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Jesus doesn't (according to David) call the “HolySpirit” Father?

Luke 2:49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me?
    wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father:
    and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who
    the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye
    in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

John 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come
    unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man,
    then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself(Amos 3:7);
    but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me,
    he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,
    and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. (Click Here)

Matt.25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,
    Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom
    prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

RokkaMan
    Participant

Jesus is a deity that was made to reflect God in every possible way.

He is God operating within the contraints of creation.

The real presence of God is unknowable and too huge for creation to fathom.

So he made known his presence through communication unto creation.

Communicating himself unto creation is who we identify as The Word of God that created all things.

The Word of God was later manifested in the person of Jesus Christ.

So while Jesus Christ isn't the actual YHVH, Elohim God.

His deity is to reflect YHVH in all things and likened unto that of The Son of God.

Jesus is not God, true.
    He is The Son of God.
    Which means he is heir to everything that belongs to YHVH.

So even though he is sovereign…he is not God.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (RokkaMan @ Sep. 09 2010,21:20)
    Jesus is a deity that was made to reflect God in every possible way.

He is God operating within the contraints of creation.

The real presence of God is unknowable and too huge for creation to fathom.

So he made known his presence through communication unto creation.

Communicating himself unto creation is who we identify as The Word of God that created all things.

The Word of God was later manifested in the person of Jesus Christ.

So while Jesus Christ isn't the actual YHVH, Elohim God.

His deity is to reflect YHVH in all things and likened unto that of The Son of God.

Jesus is not God, true.
    He is The Son of God.
    Which means he is heir to everything that belongs to YHVH.

So even though he is sovereign…he is not God.

rm-edj

Mt 11:25 At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.
    Mt 11:26 Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account