Jehovah

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    seekingtruth
    Participant

David,
    In the following 38 verses from Matthew, Jesus addressed Jehovah as Father, None as Jehovah. Most, if not all, of the verses you could use Jehovah, instead of Father. Why didn't He?

Even so let your light shine before men; that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Ye therefore shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Take heed that ye do not your righteousness before men, to be seen of them: else ye have no reward with your Father who is in heaven.

that thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father who seeth in secret shall recompense thee.

Be not therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

After this manner therefore pray ye. Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

that thou be not seen of men to fast, but of thy Father who is in secret: and thy Father, who seeth in secret, shall recompense thee.

Behold the birds of the heaven, that they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are not ye of much more value then they?

For after all these things do the Gentiles seek; for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.

For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father that speaketh in you.

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? and not one of them shall fall on the ground without your Father:

Every one therefore who shall confess me before men, him will I also confess before my Father who is in heaven.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father who is in heaven.

At that season Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou didst hide these things from the wise and understanding, and didst reveal them unto babes:

yea, Father, for so it was well-pleasing in thy sight.

All things have been delivered unto me of my Father: and no one knoweth the Son, save the Father; neither doth any know the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son willeth to reveal him.

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He that hath ears, let him hear.

But he answered and said, Every plant which my heavenly Father planted not, shall be rooted up.

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven.

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then shall he render unto every man according to his deeds.

See that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, that in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven.

Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father who is in heaven.

So shall also my heavenly Father do unto you, if ye forgive not every one his brother from your hearts.

He saith unto them, My cup indeed ye shall drink: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left hand, is not mine to give; but it is for them for whom it hath been prepared of my Father.

And call no man your father on the earth: for one is your Father, even he who is in heaven.

But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

But I say unto you, I shall not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

And he went forward a little, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass away from me: nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Again a second time he went away, and prayed, saying, My Father, if this cannot pass away, except I drink it, thy will be done.

Or thinkest thou that I cannot beseech my Father, and he shall even now send me more than twelve legions of angels?

Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:

Wm

Quote (david @ July 17 2008,12:25)

Well Jehovah is God in Hebrew language I think, and I don't think it is used in the O.T. very much.

It is used thousands of times, far more than “God” “Lord” “Almighty” “Father” “Creator” etc COMBINED!

David

We have had this discussion before.

Can you prove that God's name is “JEHOVAH”?

He has many names.

Jehovah was derived from the tetragammation of YHWH.

There is no possible way to know exactly how his name is pronounced.

So it is a red herring for Watchtower to insist that “JEHOVAH” must be used to be saved.

Yahweh would be closer to the tetragamation.

Jesus never once said the Fathers name as ST has pointed out. We now know him as Father.

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for **there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved**. Acts 4:10-12

Jesus is the name wherby we must be saved!

WJ

kejonn
    Participant

You forgot one name.

Exo 34:14 –for you shall not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God–

david
    Participant

You refer to the many uses of Lord in the NT as proof (see my previous post) but does Jesus ever call him Jehovah?

Seeking, when he's quoting from the prophet of Isaiah (In Luke) and says: “The spirit of Jehovah is upon me…” and “today this scripture is fulfilled” do you think he removed God's name?

Or do we know that the superstitious Jews misapplied the command about God's name and removed it from their copies.

EXODUS 3:15
    “Then God said once more to Moses: “This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel, ‘Jehovah the God of YOUR forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, has sent me to YOU.’ This is my name to time indefinite, and this is the memorial of me to generation after generation.”

What do you think Seeking?

Is it right to use God's name?

“This is my name to time indefinite, and this is the memorial of me to generation after generation.”

Or as the Catholic Jerusalem Bible translates it: “This is my name for all time; by this name I shall be invoked for all generation to come.”

Is he wrong?

david
    Participant

David,
    In the following 38 verses from Matthew, Jesus addressed Jehovah as Father, None as Jehovah. Most, if not all, of the verses you could use Jehovah, instead of Father. Why didn't He?

Seeking, I understand and quite often use “Father” when speaking to Jehovah, especially when in prayer or speaking of or to him in intimate situations. But he is more than a Father. And while the Bible writers do refer to him as their Father sometimes, they much much more frequently refer to him by name. And sure, when speaking directly to him, they may well use Father more, but when speaking to others, maybe they use Jehovah way more.

After this manner therefore pray ye. Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Of course Jehovah's name means more than his actual name, it involves who is actually is. But nonethe less, it's interesting that his name be put of utmost and first importance in our prayers.

So, you've listed 38 verses where Jesus used Father when speaking about his father.
    Shall I list the several thousand where he inspired his writers to use his name?
    Both “Father” and his name mean things.
    One, indicates the closeness we are to have to him.
    The other indicates that he is the one who causes to become.

This thread is about discussing whether God's name appears in the Greek scriptures. I think we should spend some time on that.
    Of course, it doesn't appear in the manuscripts we have. But, we only have copies of copies of the originals.

seekingtruth
    Participant

David,
    You can be frustrating brother, I never argued any of the scriptures on the name of “Jehovah” usage in the OT.

With the NT I believe our relationship changed, three times I've asked you for your opinion on the Spirit of sonship.

Wm

dirtyknections
    Participant

the reason he does not want to address it is because the JW's leadership aka Governing Body..says that only they (them and the so called anointed i.e. 144,000) are Jesus brothers…and he is the mediator only for them..therefore they take the emphasis off Jesus in the NT and try to elevate the JW leadership into that role…you ever wonder why they call themselves “Jehovahs Witnesses” when the NT says that we are to to bear witness to “Jesus”? Shouldn't they be calling themselves “Jesus Witnesses”?

david
    Participant

Predictable. He is now only doing what before he said he didn't do, and what I continually said he was doing.

Shouldn't they be calling themselves “Jesus Witnesses”?

We obviously do witness about Jesus, more than most, and as a group and individually, more than anyone, really. (I've checked.)

But we follow Jesus as our exemplar. And who did he “witness” about? Wasn't he called the “faithful witness” and also the “faithful and true witness”? (Rev. 3:14; John 17:6) Yes.

Who was he a witness of?

As Christians (follow of Christ) are we not to follow his example and witness about God? Jesus said he set the example for us. So we follow him, and in following him, we are witnesses of Jehovah.

“thy people are called by thy name.
    …..Jehovah my God …”
    (Daniel 9:19,20)(ASV)-BibleGateway

“…yet thou, O Jehovah,
    art in the midst of us,
    and we are called by thy name…”
    (Jeremiah 14:9)(ASV)-BibleGateway

“For Jehovah will not forsake his people
    for his great name's sake,
    because it hath pleased Jehovah
    to make you a people unto himself.”
    (1Samuel 12:22)(ASV)-BibleGateway

“Syḿeon has related thoroughly
    how God for the first time
    turned his attention to the nations
    to take out of them a people for his name.
    in order that those who remain of the men
    may earnestly seek Jehovah, together with
    people of all the nations, people who are
    called by my name, says Jehovah,
    who is doing these things.”
    (Acts 15:14,17)(NWT)

A GREAT LINE OF WITNESSES
    According to the Bible, the line of witnesses of Jehovah reaches back to faithful Abel. Hebrews 11:4–12:1 says: “By faith Abel offered God a sacrifice of greater worth than Cain . . . By faith Noah, after being given divine warning of things not yet beheld, showed godly fear . . . By faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed in going out into a place he was destined to receive as an inheritance . . . By faith Moses, when grown up, refused to be called the son of the daughter of Pharaoh, choosing to be ill-treated with the people of God rather than to have the temporary enjoyment of sin . . . So, then, because we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also put off every weight and the sin that easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.”

Abel, Noah, Abraham, etc, all called witnesses. Of whom?

You can separate the Bible into pieces if you want, but it's not scriptural to do so. (2 tim 3:16)

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Dec. 01 2005,10:35)
    Why isn't the name Jehovah not mentioned in the New Testament?
    Jesus didn't call the Father, Jehovah.  Would it have been disrespectful for God's only Son to call Him by His name, Jehovah?  Did God's name change to Father in the New Testament?  I would like to know!

Greetings K…..God has many names…..Yahweh,El Shaddai,El Gebor,Mighty God,Iam that Iam,Wonderfull One and Iam sure there are some that I missed…Gods name has never changed it is same today as it was and will always be….It is men who have changed his name and perhaps added a few new ones…

terraricca
    Participant

hi to all
    it seams that the JW put more strenght on the name than the will of God,you will be juged on the things you have done or not done and that you should have done, you know the double edge sword,there teachings are progresif and changing as required by the head office at the Wacht tower,the scriptures said that there was no lies found in them, that is the apostels,if some organised religion can come up and show that they have never preacht or published fals prophesies ,believes ,ect.I will be the first to join that organisation ,even today i cannot find one,so ni stick to my bible and my heavely Father.

and DAVID do not chalange me on JW history.

terraricca
    Participant

David
    God people are the ones how apply is will,with all their haert and spirit and respect.
    same with Christ the ones who love me he said obey me.
    the fact that you using the name of JEHOVAH in a day to day bases does not mean that you are saved,or better.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 17 2008,16:09)

Well Jehovah is God in Hebrew language I think, and I don't think it is used in the O.T. very much.

It is used thousands of times, far more than “God” “Lord” “Almighty” “Father” “Creator” etc COMBINED!

David

He has many names.

So it is a red herring for Watchtower to insist that “JEHOVAH” must be used to be saved.

Jesus never once said the Fathers name as ST has pointed out. We now know him as Father.

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for **there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved**. Acts 4:10-12

WJ

Hi Worshiping Jesus,

YHVH is God's Name transliterated into English.

GOD’s most sacred Holy Name [יהוה] was given to us directly from the Hebrew language.
    Correctly translating Hebrew into other languages can be difficult however.
    Some basic linguistical rules need to be considered when translating Hebrew texts.
    These include a lack of spacing between words, as a general rule has no written vowels
    and the basic direction in which Hebrew is written (opposite: from right to left).
    Hebrew word spacing is a modern advent that distinguishes one word from the next,
    aiding both translators and multi-linguists alike. Unwritten “implied” vowel sounds
    are a concern because, correct pronunciations of Hebrew words are at risk.

GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet
    lacks vowels. Hebrew has No [W] sound, No [J] sound and the symbol ש is pronounced “Sh”.

[יהוה] GOD’s Name   [י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey     is pronounced  YÄ-hä-vā  &  [יה] YÄ
    Strong’s con. Heb. # 3068, 3069 & 3050

The “Divine=63” “Deity=63” of “The Bible=63” is “YHVH=63”!

Paul’s Greek-written manuscripts have the Hebrew name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă translated into
    Greek as [Ιησους] Ē-Ā-Soos. Note the similarity in pronunciation and Theomatic values
    for both Ē-Ā-Soos=74 and Jesus=74. While Theomatics keeps mathematical connections
    in English, it tells nothing of GOD’s name [הי] YÄ being linguistically distanced further
    and further from His Word by re-transcribing a previous translation. Specifically, instead of
    transcribing the authentic Hebrew Name (יהשוע), the King James linguistics instead transcribed
    the Greek name for Jesus (Ιησους); which is unauthentic because it is a “translation of a translation”.
    [יהשוע] translates directly into “English”=74 as [Joshua=74] YÄ-shoe-ă=74.

Jesus’ authentic name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă has a direct connection to GOD’s name [יה] in that YÄ is the first part of Jesus’ Hebrew name.
    GOD’s name is not vocalized in the English translation of the name Jesus and therefore misses the precise exactness and direct
    authentic connection to God’s Hebrew name [יה] YÄ. Jesus’ Name in Hebrew יהשוע means: (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[ישע]=יהשוע) the salvation of “GOD the Father”.
    Therefore [יהשוע] “Jesus” name authentically establishes [יהוה] “JEHOVAH” as the Highest Name.
    (Phil. 2:9,11: Wherefore Holy Spirit=151 has highly exalted Jesus=74 giving Him a name which is above every name,
    to the glory of GOD The Father=117.) Neither is there salvation in any other name: for there is no other name given among men (יהשוע),
    whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12) People speaking fluent Hebrew know that in essence, [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă means: “YÄ is Savior”.

“The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117, [117=יהוה האלהים] YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm, and in English JEHOVAH GOD!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

georg
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 17 2008,16:09)

David

He has many names.

WJ

W J

Psa 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

The name was omitted by the Pharisees in charge to copy the scriptures out of respect, and fear they might take the name in vain; they replaced it with “the LORD”.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (georg @ Nov. 08 2009,12:54)
    W J

Psa 83:18   That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.  

The name was omitted by the Pharisees in charge to copy the scriptures out of respect, and fear they might take the name in vain; they replaced it with “the LORD”.

Georg

Good post Georg.

Title substitutions such as Lord, God, and “LORD GOD” are being used in many religious circles.
    Titles are often used in church services as substitutions for calling GOD by His personal Name.
    Most English-speaking people either know GOD’s Name as JEHOVAH or not at all.
    The AKJV Bible has sometimes replaced [יהוה] YHVH with the correct title, “GOD”.
    However LORD in all-capital letters, is predominantly used as the exclusive replacement for הוהי in the AKJV Bible.
    LORD is an even less accurate title. This title-substitution occurs over 6,000 times in the AKJV Bible.
    An example of this is in Psalms 8:9: “O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy Name in all the earth!”

How then shall they call on in Him whom they have not believed?
    And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? (Rom. 10:13-14)

The identity of יהוה=26 is GOD=26 spoken as YÄ=26 and YÄ-hä-vā.
    Most English-speaking people say “JEHOVAH”, but the Name of (יהוה) “The LORD” is really pronounced YÄ-hä-vā!

God bless
    Ed J

Anonymous

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 17 2008,15:09)

David

He has many names.

WJ

The many names comment is 100 FALSE, he has many titles not many names, also the “no one knows his original name argument” is a fallacy because no one knew Jesus original name. Also the whole entire hebrew language had no vowels so the same thing can be said to HALF THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (teflonfanatic @ Nov. 01 2010,13:58)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 17 2008,15:09)

David

He has many names.

WJ

The many names comment is 100 FALSE, he has many titles not many names, also the “no one knows his original name argument” is a fallacy because no one knew Jesus original name. Also the whole entire hebrew language had no vowels so the same thing can be said to HALF THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi teflonfanatic,

Jesus’ authentic name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă has a direct connection to GOD’s name [יה]
    in that YÄ is the first part of Jesus’ “REAL” name. GOD’s name is not vocalized
    in the English translation of the name Jesus and therefore misses the precise exactness
    and direct authentic connection to God’s Hebrew name [יה] YÄ. Jesus’ Name in Hebrew
    יהשוע means: (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[ישע]=[יהשוע]) the salvation of “GOD the Father”.
    [יהשוע] “Jesus” REAL name authentically establishes [יהוה] “JEHOVAH” as the highest Name.

(Phil. 2:9,11: Wherefore [Holy Spirit=151] has highly exalted [Jesus=74] giving Him a name
    which is above every name, to the glory of [GOD The Father=117].) Neither is there salvation
    in any other name: for there is no other name given among men (יהשוע), whereby we must be
    saved. (Acts 4:12) People speaking fluent Hebrew know that in essence, [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă
    means: “YÄ is Savior”. The Name of [GOD=26] is [“יהוה”=26] spoken as [YÄ=26]; and “YÄ-hä-vā”!

“The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117, (117=”יהוה האלהים” YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm)!
    And He is Savior to all who walk the ground! And there is ‘NO’ other!  (Isaiah 45:21)

The Hebrew word [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă merely means ‘He will save’.
    Distancing [הי]’s salvation from the man Jesus is a rejection of YÄ-shü-ă as Messiah.
    This subtle distinction of [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă purposely substituted for [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă
    usually goes unnoticed when heard by a non Hebrew-speaking person; nevertheless,
    this wholly implies a specific denial of Jesus as our Lord and Jehovah's and our Savior.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

PS. Click on this link for more.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

If God had wanted us to call him by a certain name don't you think he would have told Jesus to tell us that? I mean, is Jesus is the truth and showing us the way to God?

Would he not surely give us the proper name to use? If these names are so awsome, and important, it just doesn't seem likeJesus would tell us. All Jesus said was in reference to our Father who are in heaven. Jesus called God, Father! The church body today mostly would rather banter back and forth with worthless trivia, than find the powerful truth given by Jesus, like ask anything and it will be done for you, or whatsoever things (words) you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them and you shall have them…or go in my name(authority) and heal the sick, raise the dead(in sin and tresspasses) etc.! Wide is the gate to destruction because many that say lord, lord and do not follow Jesus! Notice that the doctrines of the man/church are never powerful, now, we have the power, we have the responsibility, we have the commission, now is the time etc. doctrines! Religious doctrines are always, oh, someday we will have, or oh if only Jesus were here, or we know when Jesus returns he will…! They are never, now is the time for us to grow up in the Kingdom and work the works of God. Today is the day of the lord. Jesus is the sabbath rest of God. Works (ritualistic, physical works) are finished. We are to enter into the rest of God, Jesus. This is the day of salvation. This is the day of total healing of sickness and disease and the church that I see is the sickest of all. Lets talk some more about names of God, that will really help the body!!! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 01 2010,20:42)
    If God had wanted us to call him by a certain name don't you think he would have told Jesus to tell us that? I mean, is Jesus is the truth and showing us the way to God?

Would he not surely give us the proper name to use? If these names are so awsome, and important, it just doesn't seem likeJesus would tell us.  All Jesus said was in reference to our Father who are in heaven. Jesus called God, Father! The church body today mostly would rather banter back and forth with worthless trivia, than find the powerful truth given by Jesus, like ask anything and it will be done for you, or whatsoever things (words) you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them and you shall have them…or go in my name(authority) and heal the sick, raise the dead(in sin and tresspasses) etc.! Wide is the gate to destruction because many that say lord, lord and do not follow Jesus!  Notice that the doctrines of the man/church are never powerful, now, we have the power, we have the responsibility, we have the commission, now is the time etc. doctrines! Religious doctrines are always, oh, someday we will have, or oh if only Jesus were here, or we know when Jesus returns he will…!  They are never, now is the time for us to grow up in the Kingdom and work the works of God. Today is the day of the lord. Jesus is the sabbath rest of God. Works (ritualistic, physical works) are finished. We are to enter into the rest of God, Jesus. This is the day of salvation. This is the day of total healing of sickness and disease and the church that I see is the sickest of all. Lets talk some more about names of God, that will really help the body!!!   IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

I thought you said you knew “The Bible”?

John 17:6 I have manifested THY NAME unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world:
    thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 19 2011,23:33)

Quote (kenrch @ Dec. 01 2005,09:35)
    Why isn't the name Jehovah not mentioned in the New Testament?
    Jesus didn't call the Father, Jehovah.  Would it have been disrespectful for God's only Son to call Him by His name, Jehovah?  Did God's name change to Father in the New Testament?  I would like to know!

Hi kenrch.
    You are right, Jesus never calls his father Jehovah,but always my Father.That is the closes you can come to God by calling him my Father. We can not put god in a box by just calling him by the one name,he is also the Lord of host,the alpha and the omega,the everlasting father,the creator of all that is created.the I AM meaning that he is all.
    we can not call the queen by her name can we?
    yes we can but we will get into trouble if we do.
    nice to chat with you.
    wakeup.

hi, Kevin has not been able to post here any longer, because He was abusive against other members…. If you look on His Post He has five s tiles… Five tiles and your gone…Irene

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 07 2009,17:53)
    David
    God people are the ones how apply is will,with all their haert and spirit and respect.
    same with Christ the ones who love me he said obey me.
    the fact that you using the name of JEHOVAH in a day to day bases does not mean that you are saved,or better.

Terra.

THe name jehovah is being mentioned all the time by the witnisses; why? It is because they are trained to advertise the bible tract society called by that brand. Its like advertising cocacola.This is the whole idea.Do you know that the father of the jw's his name is pastor Charles t. Russel, and he is a 33th degree freemason; and his tomb is in the form of a piramid,and is in the freemason chappel complex.
    I will show you.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account