Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,881 through 1,900 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 16 2012,02:00)
    B,tharta.

Are you saying that the Lamb did not open the second book?
    So you have created another book?

Do you realise that God only had one book in right his hand?
    Dont add anything to the book of revelation.

Revelation 22:18   For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

wakeup.

What are you talking about? The verse I showed you did not mention a lamb opening the book or God having the book it says the angel had the book and gave it to John the scripture you are talking about is about a “scroll” not a book.

Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a BOOK written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.(This book is the whole book of revelation).The 7trumpets inside included.

The angel had part of the whole book,wich is the 7 trumpets.Of which is in the whole book.There are no two separate books.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 16 2012,22:49)
    B,tharta.

Revelation 5:1   And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a BOOK written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.(This book is the whole book of revelation).The 7trumpets inside included.

The angel had part of the whole book,wich is the 7 trumpets.Of which is in the whole book.There are no two separate books.  

wakeup.

The Lamb Takes the Scroll

5 And I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals.

Revelation 10:1-3

New King James Version (NKJV)

The Mighty Angel with the Little Book

10 I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven, clothed with a cloud. And a rainbow was on his head, his face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire. 2 He had a little book open in his hand. And he set his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, 3 and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. When he cried out, seven thunders uttered their voices.

Revelation 10:8
    [ John Eats the Little Book ] Then the voice which I heard from heaven spoke to me again and said, “Go, take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the earth.”

Revelation 10:9
    So I went to the angel and said to him, “Give me the little book.” And he said to me, “Take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth.”

Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

What was written in the little book?

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 17 2012,20:43)
    B,tharta.

wakeup.

What does your scripture say?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 18 2012,08:37)

B,tharta.

wakeup.

B tharta.

Books were not invented then.
    But their scrolls were as books to them.

There is no extra book,only the one in Gods hand, the one you rejected.

The angel with the little book is part of the first book.
    That little book contains the 7 thunders; the 7 trumpets, which is also in the book that was in Gods hands.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 18 2012,09:24)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 18 2012,08:37)

B,tharta.

wakeup.

B tharta.

Books were not invented then.
    But their scrolls were as books to them.

There is no extra book,only the one in Gods hand, the one you rejected.

The angel with the little book is part of the first book.
    That little book contains the 7 thunders; the 7 trumpets, which is also in the book that was in Gods hands.

wakeup.

The fact is it says:

Revelation 10:7
    But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Obviously he was not talking about the book of revelation and Christ had already been “crucified” according to the scriptures as well as the meaning of that “Crucifixion” so tell me what would this final mystery of God be?

Obviously something new and unheard of was going to be known and make many bitter about it but it would be the truth

Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

Its all in the prophecies.
    In the old and new testament.
    Read the book of revelations ,this is that book that was in Gods hands.

wakeup.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Wakeup, you should know that there is no book of revelations.

Tim

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Nov. 19 2012,19:09)
    Wakeup, you should know that there is no book of revelations.

Tim

Timothy.

See revelation5:1.

wakeup.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Yes, but that is from the book of revelation, not the book of revelations.
    I just said that you should know that there is no book of revelations.

Tim

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Nov. 19 2012,20:31)

Tim

Timothy.

I see where you are coming from.

The first chapters are the vision and the letters to the churches.Ch.1–> 5.

The little book has the 7 seals. Chap.6—>22.
    God observation.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 20 2012,04:58)

Quote (TimothyVI @ Nov. 19 2012,20:31)

Tim

Timothy.

I see where you are coming from.

The first chapters are the vision and the letters to the churches.Ch.1–> 5.

The little book has the 7 seals. Chap.6—>22.
    God observation.

wakeup.

He may also just be saying there literally is no such thing as the book of revelations because it is called the book of “revelation”

But anyway why would that be the book in the hand of God when it is a revelation to John and he did write it but the book you are talking about no one could open it except for the lamb so how could it be the book John wrote?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ April 20 2012,02:05)

Quote (Ed J @ April 19 2012,17:29)
    Hi BD,

Most muslims are awaiting the coming of the mahdi,
    yet you say you are not; can YOU explain “why”
    your view is different from your ave. muslim?

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)
    עד (Ed) (Joshua 22:34)

No Most muslims are not ED and even if they were they have no support from the Quran which only supports the Physical return of Jesus.

Your logic is really interesting because if Jesus returned “spiritually” then how did he ever not be here spiritually when “he” was killed? Where was his spirit then?

If he rose from the dead his spirit returned to his body right? so why aren't you saying that was his return according to your logic?

B,tharta.

I agree with you in this,for the scripture says that every eye shall see him even them who pierced him(the jews).
    Every eye=every eye.
    But you must understand,that the whole CORE of our believe is that Jesus is the only begotten son of God.

It is true that we are all created by God and therefore all sons of God.God did not need a wife to have all those sons.

But Jesus was BORN BY THE WILL OF GOD,of which we are
    not. For we are BORN BY THE WILL OF MAN.Adam was CREATED by the will of God,and so are the animals,but not BORN by the will of God.

Without his resurrection,there is NO resurrection at all,and therefore NO HOPE of any resurrection.
    Our faith would be of NO PROFIT.

We must believe that Jesus IS THE SON OF GOD,and that he died for our sins,or we are all lost,because our good works are just like DIRTY RAGGS to God.
    We need to claim that mercy OFFERED to us; for us to be forgiven.Judged by mercy,not works.

OUR GOOD WORKS IS NOT CLEAN, THEREFORE NOT ACCEPTED FOR THE EXCHANGE FOR EVERLASTING LIFE.
    WE NEED HIS MERCY.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 23 2012,21:27)

Very good video :)

2besee
    Participant

Journey and all, I'M SO SORRY, it is taking me a while to catch up…. i am in too many places (threads). Will eventually get to read this properly.

2besee
    Participant

Plus been away for a while!

journey42
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 26 2012,08:47)
    Journey and all, I'M SO SORRY, it is taking me a while to catch up…. i am in too many places (threads). Will eventually get to read this properly.

No Probs 2Besse

Look forward to speaking again :)

2besee
    Participant

Hi Journey, do you know what it is like when you get onto another topic and your mind is stuck on that topic, and other topics get put aside? Well that is what I have been like for the past couple of days since I got back.

I will eventually get into this prophecy study mood again, like I was before :)

Okay?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,881 through 1,900 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account