Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,841 through 1,860 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 12 2012,17:49)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 12 2012,10:02)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 11 2012,14:10)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 11 2012,12:48)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 10 2012,15:30)
    B,tharta.

You are avoiding my question.

1.Where was the qur'an in Jesus days;to be preached?
    2. Did the apostles wrote the qur'an? NO.
    3. The gospel of the kingdom,is NOT the qur'an?
    4. Jesus did not preach the qur'an,BUT the gospels.
    5.  The apostles did not teach the qur'an,BUT the gospels.
    6. The apostles never mentioned a prophet called mohamad.
    7.Paul is multi lingual;he never mentioned allah.
    8. They never mentioned the holy city mecca.
    9.They never mentioned to pray facing mecca.
    10.They never mentioned the yearly hudge.
    11. The prophecies never mentioned allah,or mohamad.
    12. Yhvh,does not translate to allah.
    13. Jesus called his God,Father,and we christians do the
         same.
    14. Jesus teach to pray in private: mohamad teach to pray
         in the open, to be seen by many.
    15. Jesus teach that he is the only door to God; mohamad
         says NO NOT TRUE.
    16. Mohamad teach to just submit; Jesus teach that we
         must seek and eat his flesh.
    17. The holy bible is inspired by the holy spirit.
         The qur'an is inspired by an angel.
    18. The holy bible is the word of God,and Jesus *IS* the
         WORD.of God;of which you agree that he is.  
         But disagree with the bible??

THE QUR'AN; IS NOT THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM TO BE PREACHED INTO ALL THE WORLD.

The little book in Gods right hand can only be opened by the Lamb that was slain for the world

Jesus Christ will come again in glory,with his saints.
    And mohamad will not be amongst them.

wakeup.

Revelation 10:7-10

King James Version (KJV)

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.

9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

Did you ever read about this little book?

You seemed to think that after the crucifixion the mystery of God was finished but these verses say there was more to come.

Each Prophet that preaches to a people is the only way to God who was another way in the day of Moses? If you did not go through Moses in that day you were not going to be in a covenant with God.

You say that the Bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit and the Quran was inspired by an Angel? Okay so let me stop here and ask you one simple question. Is a Holy Angel a Holy Spirit?

Yes or No?

B,tharta.

Please take note:

The first trumpet/First vial, will not start untill the mark/number, will be forced upon the people.

Revelation 16:2   And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the *MARK OF THE BEAST*, and upon them which worshipped his image. ( the mark is already in progress).

1.2.3.4.5.one after the other, pouring out the vials,up on the earth;sea;rivers;the sun and moon;up on the seat of the beast;10horned beast;this is the 8th beast that *WILL* come out of the bottomless pit).

The 6th trumpet/vial is the gathering of the nations for the great war.

The 7th trumpet/vial is poured out into the air; this is the second coming. The END of the system of things.(babylon the great). The mystery will be finished here.
    ——————————————————————-

The angel is not the Holy spirit,and the Holy spirit is not an angel. At pantecost there were NO angels involved,but the Holy spirit;The spirit of truth.

wakeup.

Notice the angel has the open book so this has nothing to do with the scroll of the lamb. But you still have not answered my Questions

Are Angels “Spirit”

Are Angels “Holy”

Are angels “Holy Spirits”

Are the 7 spirits of God “Holy”

Revelation 4:5
    And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Just Askin

B,tharta.

Revelation 5:1   And I saw in the right hand of HIM THAT SAT ON THE THRONE a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

That HIM is God: not an angel.

Angels are spirit and angels are holy.

The Holy spirit are not angels: the FATHER ;the SON;the HOLY SPIRIT.  Not the holy angels;   but the Holy spirit.

wakeup.

Revelations 10

9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

Different book

Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

After the book was opened;the angel had it in his hand.
    So what was the question.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 13 2012,16:18)
    B,tharta.

wakeup.

The book the Angel had is not the same “scroll” God had in his hand in Rev 5

2besee
    Participant

Hi. Before I catch up on all of these posts (which will take me a while) er.. Journey, did I say I was a 'sister'? No! lol.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Nov. 12 2012,23:13)

Isaiah 1:26   And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counselors as at the beginning: AFTERWARD, thou shalt be called, THE CITY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS the FAITHFUL CITY

When did this happen?  If you say it happened when Israel was re-established in 1948, then this is error.

No, I do not say that anything happened in 1948. This is earthly. I look for the heavenly.

“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.”

Amillenialism chooses what scriptures they want, and disregards others.  This is a bias point of view, and one that is deceptive.  Twisting to suit their own agenda.  Keeping their prisoners locked up.  Never letting them out.

Lol.
    No it's just that…. either camp could say the same thing.

Will this affect ones salvation?  Not for me to judge, but what I do know is that when we are given the truth in scripture, and another says no that is not truth, that is not what it means, you speak false things, you speak error,…and that person is wrong…then it means that the truth is trodden down and trampled.

Journey, disagreeing with a particular view is not trampling. Actually, we are warned to beware, especially today:

1 John 4:1 “Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.”
    Matthew 7 “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”
    Matthew 24 “And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.”
    Matthew 24 “For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect–if that were possible.”
    2 Peter 2 ” But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them–bringing swift destruction on themselves.
    1 John 4 “Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.”

I am NOT saying that you are a false prophet at all, do not get me wrong. I am just showing you that we are warned repeatedly to beware….. especially TODAY. So when you say that anyone who does not listen to your view is 'trampling', no, Journey!

Trampling is nothing to do with disagreeing. Trampling is more along the lines of personal harm and verbal abuse (I know – trust me).

For truth must come first, and I tell you, that you cannot get it from the internet,…you cannot get it from looking up different doctrines to explain to you..you definately cannot get it from the churches, …and the only one you can recieve it from is the holy spirit.  All those other things are put out there to confuse you.  Look at the WORDS in the scripture.  Study what God is saying.  Hear him.

Journey, I did not get my truth from the Internet nor from any book nor from any church. I was alone completely. I had a vision, years ago. And I believe my vision. And I later found out it fitted into Amil, kind of, well, from what I can see. I was taken off track years ago and I am only just getting back onto track.

So I will not be changing my view on the return of Jesus.  

The kingdom is coming to earth, this is the good news. The third temple will be built by CHRIST.

Okay. So…. will this temple be built with hands on earth?

So this promised land ISRAEL is also a prophesy…and it's headquarters JERUSALEM…City of PEACE…Is Coming.  The kingdom is coming to earth, this is the good news. The third temple will be built by CHRIST.
    It's going to be a REAL CITY.  Where Christ will rule with his saints, and it will be filled with the remnant of Israel…flesh Israelites…Is this too hard for God to do?  Create something on earth spectacular, have mercy on his remnant, save his FIRSTBORN, …..turn things around, after the severe punishment they will receive….wipe their tears away, comfort the poor, and them that mourned…let a child live to be a hundred years old….Restore that land and make it like the garden of Eden?
    There will be nations existing outside of Israel.  They will come in to learn.  The truth will flow out of the Kingdom.  The judges and the councelors are the ISRAELITES.  They will rule in righteousness this time.  They will be faithful.  The kings and priests are the saints ruling over them.

The New Jerusalem comes down from Heaven onto the new Earth. This is what the NT says.

You are thinking that anyone that is not a christian is a sinner?  Well yes, to a point, even Christians sin, but there are those that are very wicked and unredeemable, like murderers, thieves, liars…  There are others from other religions, even aetheists, that never knew Christ,  but they are redeemable because circumstances are different for everyone. God sees inside the heart.  He is fair, and he will give them a chance also.

Yes I agree with this. God knows the heart and this is what the white throne judgment seems to be, where people are judged on what they did. Muslims, Atheists, etc, people who have never heard the truth, right back to Adam and Eve.

“Then I saw a great white throne and him who sat upon it; from his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them.

And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Also another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, BY WHAT THEY HAD DONE.
    And the SEA gave up the dead in it, DEATH and HADES gave up the dead in them, and all were judged by what they had done.
    Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire;
    and if any one's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.”

God sees inside the heart.  He is fair, and he will give them a chance also.  But BEFORE THIS CAN HAPPEN, they have already gone through tribulation
    s, not for Christ name, but during the punishment on BABYLON. They all went through it. They have all lost someone, they have all cried, they will all go through famine, and loss, they will all be broken, and when they see the Lord, they will realise that they were wrong, or misled, and will be regretful, and will feel shame..but it's not the end for them.  They will all want to know the Lord, for they are completely broken, and they will be witnesses also to a big change that is about to happen for them.  They will see wars, death, sickness, corruption, and destroying of the earth behind them, and in front of them they will see peace, order, and truth and restoration.  They will be given another chance, and given a clean slate also, and many will take it with weeping, and tears, and gratitude.  You have no idea, what is to come, and I like to share it.  For it melts my heart that the Lord is so merciful even to them.  And I am pleased to worship a God like that, ….that will still have mercy after being so angry and even punishing them.. But the punishment was only for a lesson, to save them….and only the very wicked will be destroyed at the coming for the sake of the good, for those who still have a chance….to not contaminate them, but free them of them.

Are you a Universalist?
    I thought that you just said that you don't know if Amillenialists will be saved? (sorry, but you did seem to be saying that)

and Satan will be locked up, so the truth can flow freely now with no disruptions,….

The truth (Scriptures, the Holy Spirit and also God reaching people through dreams & visions) HAS been going around the world. The truth has been flowing.

for he was the cause of all.

Men also have free will.

and Satan will be locked up, so the truth can flow freely now with no disruptions,….for he was the cause of all.  And all the cities of the world will be ruinous heaps.  They will be out of bounds, and people will set up outside the cities, and because of the big earthquake during the coming, the landscape will be changed, and there will be new rivers, and springs of waters, and people will build their own houses with their own hands and eat their own fruit and start again, without all the hussel and bussel we have today…people will not strive for money, and materials, for all is gone……….but the cities, will be a habitation of devils, for they are not bound, but bound to those cities that are out of bounds to all the people, and the ruined cities will be overgrown with grass and weeds and trees, and become like a forrest, and the scavengers and animals shall feed there, but no one is aloud to go there.  OUT OF BOUNDS.

If you search the scriptures you will find all this out, even finer details, and the picture will become even more clearer.

Journey to be honest, my family would all agree with you. I am the odd one out (always have been it seems). I do not discount what you are saying. I think about things and pray, and read (takes time)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 13 2012,16:30)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 13 2012,16:18)
    B,tharta.

wakeup.

The book the Angel had is not the same “scroll” God had in his hand in Rev 5

B,harta.

Scripture please.

Wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Nov. 12 2012,23:19)

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 12 2012,18:03)

Devolution,Nov. wrote:

[quote=2besee,Nov. 09 2012,17:53]

Devolution,
    Martin Luther said of Zechariah 14, “Here, in this chapter, I give up. For I am not sure what the prophet is talking about.” I know the feeling!!!

Hi 2besse,

Don't worry about what  Martin Luther could or could not understand, worry about what you are able to understand.
    Christ sent out an invitation to all of us, Martin Luther is not you, nor did he walk your walk…he walked his own path…what has he got to do with you let alone the truth?
    Are you letting others do YOUR searching for you?
    Unwise and dangerous and disrespectful to the calling we are PERSONALLY called to do…SEEK for YOURSELF!

I suggest you take some time and look into Martin Luthers memoirs, and then you will realise the folly of holding renown men in esteem.

Because Martin Luther HATED JEWS with a perfect hatred!
    He HATED Gods people on the same level as Hitler!
    Not many Christians know this, be it naivity, laziness or the same old story…esteeming men unworthy of esteem.
    Esteem Christ first, then you will be able to discern men be they of God or of error.

Those whom the world embraces (christian world included) are usually for a sign…steer clear of all of them and seek for yourself.
    They are no better or worse than you, just believe Christs promise and He will teach you Himself.

Devolution…. I was only QUOTING Luther on ONE thing which I stumbled upon on a Google search of that Chapter which I could not ever understand.

Don't worry! lol.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 12 2012,23:32)

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 12 2012,18:49)
    Hi Ed the post was to Devolution and Wakeup.

Hi 2Besee,

OK thanks for the clarification!  :)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Ed, Cool.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Nov. 12 2012,23:34)
    2besse,

You are making the same classic mistake all “learned” men make (concerning the men you quote)
    Do you really think that universities have access to the Holy Spirit!!
    A paedophile can go to uni and get a degree and be a so called trusted man of God!!

Devolution, I KNOW that.

I have seen it all….

I mean really!!
    Remember Martin Luther?
    The anti Semite!!
    I don't think God would bless one with such pure hatred for His people now, do you?

Devolution, “His People…”
    God is the God of ALL people. What are you talking about?

Let me let you in on a secret…God hides future prophecies in fulfilled prophecies and also mixes them in within chapters where events have already taken place or are going to near future…He also jumps forwards and backwards in time to confound the “wise” and shame them by giving His wisdom to the “simple”.

I know!
    Ezekiel & Malachi, are two which I know of, so far.

Nevertheless, if you just ask with a little respect instead of harshness concerning Isaiah, and we will gladly show you, gladly SHARE what WE have personally been shown through our OWN seeking and hard work.
    Gladly show you what you have missed.

I have been reading all of your posts.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 13 2012,03:56)
    2Beesee.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, “I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD
    ILIJAH AND MOSES WILL COME BACK FOR 3/HALF YRS PREACHING TO ISRAEL,AND THE KILLED BY THE BEAST THAT CAMEOUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.(revelation11.

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was Malachi prophesying of John the Baptist, who would come within the next 400 years.
    JOHN THE BAPTIS CAME IN THE SPIRIT OF ELIJAH;HE IS NOT ELIJAH AS HE CONFESSED IT HIM SELF.(john1:21.).
    JESUS IS THE GREATER ELIJAH.(the prophet).

Matthew 11:13-14 “until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elijah, which was for to come.”
    Matthew 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I say unto you, That Eliajah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.”

THEY HAVE KILLED JOHN,AND THEY ALSO KILLED JESUS.

There may be other examples, where the phrase 'Day of the Lord' is found in the Bible, not referring to the 2nd Coming.

DECERNING THE SCRIPTURES IS IMPORTANT.
    WHAT HAPPENED THEN, WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.
    THEY SAW THINGS HAPPENING,AND WE WILL ALSO.
    No one has asked these questions before.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Malachi is the final book in the OT.
    The way that I see all of the Old Testament is that it is showing the way toward the coming of the Messiah. So all of the Old Testament has been fulfilled, almost, apart from, perhaps, Malachi. That is my personal view, so far.

There are I believe also scriptures in the Old Testament which can be 'dual' in nature. So some of the things which you see in the OT can occur again in a similar way today, such as the story of the three men in Daniel in the fiery pit, and the other stories of Ezekiel regarding the seal, etc.

As for Malachi,

“For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

This to me is the SECOND coming of Jesus (2nd Peter 3)…The day of the Lord – read the NT for more understanding.

But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings. You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall.
    And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts.

Daniel 3 and the three men who were thrown into the fiery pit because they refused to worship the image and yet the fire did not burn them, yet it killed the other men. and also one was seen among them who looked like the son of the 'gods', (this was Jesus).

Check the wording:

“He answered, “But I see four men loose, walking IN THE MIDST of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.”

“Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I IN THEIR MIDST“.

2nd Peter 3

“They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water,
    through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.
    But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for FIRE, being kept until the day of judgment AND DESTRUCTION OF UNGODLY MEN.”

Read all of 2nd Peter 3.

“Remember the law of my servant Moses, the statutes and ordinances that I commanded him at Horeb for all Israel.

“Behold, I will send you Eli'jah the prophet before the great and terrible day of the LORD comes.

And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the land with a curse.”

Fulfilled, all except for the day of the Lord which comes burning like an oven. Elijah has come, and also Jesus mentioned the commandments – He came not to destroy the law, but to fulfill. And then was the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

All which is left now it seems is 'The day of the Lord'.

2nd Peter

“Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
    But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Did you see that part in Peter above?
    How do you explain that?

2besee
    Participant

ED, what is your view =)

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Nov. 13 2012,06:10)
    You really got us going now!  Good on you.  It gets us stuck into the scriptures, for it is a beautiful thing to feed of the word.

It is good Journey. Even if we disagree on some things, bless you all, we all look forward to the coming of Jesus, Amen?

There are actually some things that we agree on too!

2besee
    Participant

What concerns me though is the possibility of the 'Antichrist' or the 'false Jesus' coming.

And I ask the question to you once again…. If Jesus appeared as an Angel of Light and sat in Jerusalem and healed the sick and restored the people and the kingdom.. HOW WILL YOU HONESTLY KNOW that it is Him?

Because I know that when it really is Jesus, there will be no need to 'wonder'.

2besee
    Participant

Journey, I'll catch up with your two posts on page 90 on another day.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 13 2012,20:10)
    ED, what is your view =)

Hi 2Besee,

Could you be a little bit more specific?

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 13 2012,17:31)
    Hi. Before I catch up on all of these posts (which will take me a while) er.. Journey, did I say I was a 'sister'? No! lol.

Hi 2Besse

You didn't answer me directly when I asked you a while back, so i presumed? I apologise that you are not a sister, but a brother!

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 13 2012,20:04)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 13 2012,03:56)
    2Beesee.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, “I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD
    ILIJAH AND MOSES WILL COME BACK FOR 3/HALF YRS PREACHING TO ISRAEL,AND THE KILLED BY THE BEAST THAT CAMEOUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.(revelation11.

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was Malachi prophesying of John the Baptist, who would come within the next 400 years.
    JOHN THE BAPTIS CAME IN THE SPIRIT OF ELIJAH;HE IS NOT ELIJAH AS HE CONFESSED IT HIM SELF.(john1:21.).
    JESUS IS THE GREATER ELIJAH.(the prophet).

Matthew 11:13-14 “until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elijah, which was for to come.”
    Matthew 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I say unto you, That Eliajah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.”

THEY HAVE KILLED JOHN,AND THEY ALSO KILLED JESUS.

There may be other examples, where the phrase 'Day of the Lord' is found in the Bible, not referring to the 2nd Coming.

DECERNING THE SCRIPTURES IS IMPORTANT.
    WHAT HAPPENED THEN, WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.
    THEY SAW THINGS HAPPENING,AND WE WILL ALSO.
    No one has asked these questions before.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Malachi is the final book in the OT.
    The way that I see all of the Old Testament is that it is showing the way toward the coming of the Messiah. So all of the Old Testament has been fulfilled, almost, apart from, perhaps, Malachi. That is my personal view, so far.

There are I believe also scriptures in the Old Testament which can be 'dual' in nature. So some of the things which you see in the OT can occur again in a similar way today, such as the story of the three men in Daniel in the fiery pit, and the other stories of Ezekiel regarding the seal, etc.

As for Malachi,

“For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

This to me is the SECOND coming of Jesus (2nd Peter 3)…The day of the Lord – read the NT for more understanding.

But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings. You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall.
    And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts.

Daniel 3 and the three men who were thrown into the fiery pit because they refused to worship the image and yet the fire did not burn them, yet it killed the other men. and also one was seen among them who looked like the son of the 'gods', (this was Jesus).

Check the wording:

“He answered, “But I see four men loose, walking IN THE MIDST of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.”

“Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I IN THEIR MIDST“.

2nd Peter 3

“They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water,
    through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.
    But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for FIRE, being kept until the day of judgment AND DESTRUCTION OF UNGODLY MEN.”

Read all of 2nd Peter 3.

“Remember the law of my servant Moses, the statutes and ordinances that I commanded him at Horeb for all Israel.

“Behold, I will send you Eli'jah the prophet before the great and terrible day of the LORD comes.

And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the land with a curse.”

Fulfilled, all except for the day of the Lord which comes burning like an oven. Elijah has come, and also Jesus mentioned the commandments – He came not to destroy the law, but to fulfill. And then was the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

All which is left now it seems is 'The day of the Lord'.

2nd Peter

“Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
    But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Did you see that part in Peter above?
    How do you explain that?

2Beesee.

Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall MELT WITH FERVENT HEAT, THE EARTH ALSO,and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

THERE IS A REASON WHY THE EARTH NEEDS TO BE MELTED , BECAUSE OF ALL THE POLLUTION MAN HAVE MADE
    ON THE EARTH AND UNDER THE EARTH,AND UNDER THE SEA.The heavens will be removed.

But this will only happen after the 2nd resurrection,when all the accepted(sheep) will be made spirit.

A new heaven and earth will be created. only then will NEW JERUSALEM come down to earth. and GOD will dwell amongst us,and we will see him face to face.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 14 2012,01:58)
    2Beesee.

Peter 3:10   But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall MELT WITH FERVENT HEAT, THE EARTH ALSO,and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

It would be nice if you knew what 2Peter 3:10 actually means.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 14 2012,05:24)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 14 2012,01:58)
    2Beesee.

Peter 3:10   But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall MELT WITH FERVENT HEAT, THE EARTH ALSO,and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

It would be nice if you knew what 2Peter 3:10 actually means.

God bless

EdJ.

You just will not see that the new earth will not be full of corruption inside the earth and under the sea.
    The kingdom will not be build on top of all the corruption.

Even the heavens needs to be renewed,how would you clean up the heavens.

Open the eyes of wisdom.the 3th eye.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 14 2012,07:26)
    EdJ.

Open the eyes of wisdom.the 3th eye.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The 3rd eye is the pineal gland.  (Link)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 1,841 through 1,860 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account