Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,781 through 1,800 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Devolution
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 09 2012,17:53)
    Hi Wakeup,
    I follow exactly what Jesus and the Disciples have said. If the verses which you and others have PUT into Revelations are not there, then I will read them as not being there, because that is what it says – do not add to nor take away from.

When Jesus comes back, all will be destroyed and only some will be left standing (The Chosen).

And you still haven't answered me (I don't think)…. How will you know that the “Jesus” who (IYO) will sit on a literal throne in Jerusalem will be the REAL Jesus?

2besse,

When Jesus comes back, all will be destroyed and only some will be left standing (The Chosen).

Then why does revelation say this:

Revelation 19:15
       And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Read carefully, these are not the “chosen”, as you put it, being ruled over!
    This chapter concerns the 2nd coming & events following it.
    You need to identify the “them” being spoken of here.
    Because these are of “them” who are to be ruled over by Christ when He returns…and ruled with a rod of iron at that!!

Read Zechariah ch14 for a clearer understanding, then tell me:

1- who the heathen are that Christ will be ruling over after His 2nd coming.

2- what heathen means.

Thank you.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 09 2012,20:38)
    Hi Wakeup,

“The coming”, as you put it, happened a “Pentecost”.  (Link)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

EDj.

I know this is what you believe, and no scriptures can change your mind.
    Your mind is sett like concrete.They have hardened your heart.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Nov. 03 2012,14:36)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 30 2012,03:33)

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 28 2012,22:52)
    Hi 2Besse

Hi Journey,
    I think we that we should keep this thread on topic – 'The kingdom of the antichrist is Islam' – okay?

And I think Edj has been given enough proof that the kingdom of the antichrist is not Islam.  

Hi Journey42,

You haven't given any “proof” to the contrary?       …only your opinions.

God bless

Edj

Rev 13:16   And he causeth ALL, BOTH SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR, FREE AND BOND, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

You say this is ISLAM?  Islam does this?  You say Islam is doing this now?  Or they will take over, and no man can buy or sell unless they convert to Islam?  You say the false prophet is Mohammad? And he is in control of the whole world, and kills anyone who will not worship him? ?  Is this correct?

Well then how do you explain this?

Rev 19:11   And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    Rev 19:13   And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called “The Word of god.
    Rev 19:14   And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
    Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sword, that with it he should SMITE THE NATIONS: and he shall RULE THEM with a ROD OF IRON and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
    Rev 19:16   And he hath on his vesture and on his thight a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.,
    Rev 19:17   And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heave, COME GATHER YOURSELVES TOGETHER unto the SUPPER OF THE GREAT GOD;

Rev 19:18   That YE MAY EAT THE FLESH OF KINGS, and the FLESH OF CAPTAINS, and the FLESH OF MIGHTY MEN, and the FLESH OF HORSES, and of THEM that SIT ON THEM and THE FLESH of ALL MEN, BOTH FREE AND BOND, BOTH SMALL AND GREAT.

So this Mohammad, that forced the whole world to convert to Islam and killed those that opposed, including christians,….these same people ALL,…. BOTH SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR, FREE AND BOND, These ones forced to recieve a mark in their right hand or in their forehead look forward to this reward for all the pain they suffered, even death by beheading…look forward to this?  
    That they be counted as meat, a feast of dead carcasses prepared by God for the SUPPER OF THE GREAT GOD for his angel to call forth or the fowls of the air to come and feast on their flesh?

Hi Georgie,

None of the previous seven empires were in control of the whole globe either.
    You need to stay focused to the context of what YHVH is telling us
    and stay away from private interpretations of prophecy.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

EdJ.

How would YOU interpret this.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

Interesting to see your interpretation.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 10 2012,09:23)
    EdJ.

Revelation 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

In their foreheads means they believe his satanic islamic message
    In their right hand means they act on his satanic islamic message

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

and stay away from private interpretations of prophecy

Edj

I didn't give you my personal interpretation, I gave you scriptures, and asked you a question.  Big difference.
    I don't think you understood my question, I'll re-phrase it and make the question more simple.

When God says in Rev 13:16
    ….ALL, BOTH SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR, FREE OR BOND?
    and he says in Rev 19:18….ALL MEN, BOTH FREE AND BOND, BOTH SMALL AND GREAT

Are these the same men?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Nov. 10 2012,09:56)

Hi Georgie,

and stay away from private interpretations of prophecy

Edj

I didn't give you my personal interpretation, I gave you scriptures, and asked you a question.  Big difference.
    I don't think you understood my question, I'll re-phrase it and make the question more simple.

When God says in Rev 13:16
    ….ALL, BOTH SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR, FREE OR BOND?
    and he says in Rev 19:18….ALL MEN, BOTH FREE AND BOND, BOTH SMALL AND GREAT

Are these the same men?

Hi Georgie, Keep asking questions, that's how we learn!

That refers to those who are under the control of the Eighth Empire.

Your servant
    in Christ,
    holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 10 2012,09:56)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 10 2012,09:23)
    EdJ.

Revelation 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

In their foreheads means they believe his satanic islamic message
    In their right hand means they act on his satanic islamic message

God bless

EDJ.

How about all; both rich and poor small and great,rich and poor,free and bond???

how would you inrepret this?

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 10 2012,10:07)
    Hi Georgie, Keep asking questions, that's how we learn!

Your servant
    in Christ,
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ok thanks Ed

So do these people have a choice?, or are they forced to receive the Mark of the Beast, which you say is Islam?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 09 2012,16:49)
    B,tharta.

Matthew 4:23   And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the *GOSPEL* of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 9:35   And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the *GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM*, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Matthew 11:5   The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the *GOSPEL* preached to them.

Matthew 24:14   And this *GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM* shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Where is the QUR'AN MENTIONED?
    THERE WAS NO QUR'AN THEN? SO WHAT WAS PREACHED?
    The qur'án is not the gospel of the kingdom.

Can you set this straight.

You just proved my point. Where in “this Gospel” is it preached that Jesus must die for the sins of everyone?

Read the Quran and you will find the TRUE GOSPEL that Jesus taught.

Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

You are avoiding my question.

1.Where was the qur'an in Jesus days;to be preached?
    2. Did the apostles wrote the qur'an? NO.
    3. The gospel of the kingdom,is NOT the qur'an?
    4. Jesus did not preach the qur'an,BUT the gospels.
    5. The apostles did not teach the qur'an,BUT the gospels.
    6. The apostles never mentioned a prophet called mohamad.
    7.Paul is multi lingual;he never mentioned allah.
    8. They never mentioned the holy city mecca.
    9.They never mentioned to pray facing mecca.
    10.They never mentioned the yearly hudge.
    11. The prophecies never mentioned allah,or mohamad.
    12. Yhvh,does not translate to allah.
    13. Jesus called his God,Father,and we christians do the
    same.
    14. Jesus teach to pray in private: mohamad teach to pray
    in the open, to be seen by many.
    15. Jesus teach that he is the only door to God; mohamad
    says NO NOT TRUE.
    16. Mohamad teach to just submit; Jesus teach that we
    must seek and eat his flesh.
    17. The holy bible is inspired by the holy spirit.
    The qur'an is inspired by an angel.
    18. The holy bible is the word of God,and Jesus *IS* the
    WORD.of God;of which you agree that he is.
    But disagree with the bible??

THE QUR'AN; IS NOT THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM TO BE PREACHED INTO ALL THE WORLD.

The little book in Gods right hand can only be opened by the Lamb that was slain for the world

Jesus Christ will come again in glory,with his saints.
    And mohamad will not be amongst them.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Revelation 5:4   And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

Revelation 5:5   And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the *Lion* of the tribe of Juda, the *Root of David*, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Revelation 5:6   And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a *Lamb as it had been slain*, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Revelation 5:7   And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Revelation 5:8   And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the *Lamb*, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Revelation 5:9   And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou was *slain*,and has redeemed us to God BY THY *BLOOD*, out of every kindred and tongue,and people,AND NATIONS.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Nov. 10 2012,11:53)

Hi Georgie,

Ed J

Ok thanks Ed

So do these people have a choice?, or are they forced to receive the Mark of the Beast, which you say is Islam?

Hi Georgie,

A 'kafir' has no rights in islamic countries, to buy or sell.

“And he(the False Prophet Muhammad) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor,
    free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man
    might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” (Rev 13:16-17)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 10 2012,20:01)

Quote (journey42 @ Nov. 10 2012,11:53)

Hi Georgie,

Ed J

Ok thanks Ed

Hi Georgie,

A 'kafir' has no rights in islamic countries, to buy or sell.

“And he(the False Prophet Muhammad) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor,
    free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man
    might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” (Rev 13:16-17)

God bless

EDJ.

You found an excuse to only answer j42,but not my question
    you just ignore.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

What's your question?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 10 2012,22:12)
    Hi Wakeup,

What's your question?

God bless

EDj.

one more time.

How about all; both rich and poor small and great,rich and poor,free and bond???

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Hi Devlolution and Wakeup, I haven't ignored your posts just will eventually get around to answering them! Still studying.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 10 2012,15:30)
    B,tharta.

You are avoiding my question.

1.Where was the qur'an in Jesus days;to be preached?
    2. Did the apostles wrote the qur'an? NO.
    3. The gospel of the kingdom,is NOT the qur'an?
    4. Jesus did not preach the qur'an,BUT the gospels.
    5.  The apostles did not teach the qur'an,BUT the gospels.
    6. The apostles never mentioned a prophet called mohamad.
    7.Paul is multi lingual;he never mentioned allah.
    8. They never mentioned the holy city mecca.
    9.They never mentioned to pray facing mecca.
    10.They never mentioned the yearly hudge.
    11. The prophecies never mentioned allah,or mohamad.
    12. Yhvh,does not translate to allah.
    13. Jesus called his God,Father,and we christians do the
         same.
    14. Jesus teach to pray in private: mohamad teach to pray
         in the open, to be seen by many.
    15. Jesus teach that he is the only door to God; mohamad
         says NO NOT TRUE.
    16. Mohamad teach to just submit; Jesus teach that we
         must seek and eat his flesh.
    17. The holy bible is inspired by the holy spirit.
         The qur'an is inspired by an angel.
    18. The holy bible is the word of God,and Jesus *IS* the
         WORD.of God;of which you agree that he is.  
         But disagree with the bible??

THE QUR'AN; IS NOT THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM TO BE PREACHED INTO ALL THE WORLD.

The little book in Gods right hand can only be opened by the Lamb that was slain for the world

Jesus Christ will come again in glory,with his saints.
    And mohamad will not be amongst them.

wakeup.

Revelation 10:7-10

King James Version (KJV)

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.

9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

Did you ever read about this little book?

You seemed to think that after the crucifixion the mystery of God was finished but these verses say there was more to come.

Each Prophet that preaches to a people is the only way to God who was another way in the day of Moses? If you did not go through Moses in that day you were not going to be in a covenant with God.

You say that the Bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit and the Quran was inspired by an Angel? Okay so let me stop here and ask you one simple question. Is a Holy Angel a Holy Spirit?

Yes or No?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 11 2012,01:43)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 10 2012,22:12)
    Hi Wakeup,

What's your question?

God bless
    Ed J

EDj.

one more time.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup, I already told you…

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

The quran is a big book of garbage.

עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

Viewing 20 posts - 1,781 through 1,800 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account