Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,721 through 1,740 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

Dont get me wrong; I am not condemning you or anybody,but the scriptures does the judging.

Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Jesus is not just another prophet as mohamad.

He was the word of God MADE FLESH.The word was in the beginning with God,before all was created.

Without him was NOT ANYTHING MADE THAT WAS MADE.
    how can you believe anyone say that Jesus is just another prophet? he is the creator of all things seen and unseen.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, THE EVRLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Hebrews 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

The farher called him God,because he is the WORD of God.
    Now can you still compare him with a prophet?

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Who is the SEED of the woman? This is Jesus.rev12:1.2.

This woman is a spiritual woman; Gods theology,dogma,teachings,his Zion.

This woman produces many children,(followers).

Jesus is the word of God made flesh,then glorified into a new spirit body. He is the word that appeared in the flesh,and dwelleth amongst us.,born by the will of God.

This makes him the only begotten son of God.No other human was born by the will of God.
    We are all born by the will of the flesh.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 04 2012,13:14)
    B,tharta.

Dont get me wrong; I am not condemning you or anybody,but the scriptures does the judging.

Timothy 3:16   All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

Timothy 4:2   Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

He was the word of God MADE FLESH.The word was in the beginning with God,before all was created.

how can you believe anyone say that Jesus is just another prophet? he is the creator of all things seen and unseen.

Isaiah 9:6   For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, THE EVRLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace.

Matthew 23:9   And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Hebrews 1:9   Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Genesis 3:15   And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Jesus is the word of God made flesh,then glorified into a new spirit body. He is the word that appeared in the flesh,and dwelleth amongst us.,born by the will of God.

This makes him the only begotten son of God.No other human was born by the will of God.

wakeup.

Adam was created by the will of God, Isaiah 9:6 is not about Jesus no where will you find Jesus referred to as everlating Father or prince of peace.

Matthew 23:9 how does this verse relate to your post Jesus doesn't call himself Father

Hbrews 1:9 clearly states that Jesus was anointed among his peers

Genesis 3:15 d Rev 12: 1-2 are not complimentary and have no actual connection other than the one you are creating

Jsus is a Word from God but no he did not create all things God Almighty did by His Word.

bodhitharta
    Participant

BY the way the Bible clearly shows that the Word of God creates by Command.

God said let there be light….

God spoke Jesus into existence and the Word of God became Flesh. You attribute Jesus to being the Word before the Word was Made Flesh

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 04 2012,13:34)

God spoke Jesus into existence and the Word of God became Flesh. You attribute Jesus  to being the Word before the Word was Made Flesh

B,tharta.

You dont believe that God can make his own word flesh,but you believe that God can do anything?

All is created by the word, and so was jesus;the flesh was made.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 04 2012,14:25)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 04 2012,13:34)

God spoke Jesus into existence and the Word of God became Flesh. You attribute Jesus  to being the Word before the Word was Made Flesh

B,tharta.

You dont believe that God can make his own word flesh,but you believe that God can do anything?

All is created by the word, and so was jesus;the flesh was made.

wakeup.

Of course I agree that God can make His own word flesh that was my whole point.

All is created by the Word of God. Jesus ws brought into existence by the Word of God.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 04 2012,13:32)

B,tharta.

Timothy 3:16   All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

Timothy 4:2   Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Isaiah 9:6   For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, THE EVRLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace.

Matthew 23:9   And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Hebrews 1:9   Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Genesis 3:15   And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

wakeup.

Adam was created by the will of God, Isaiah 9:6 is not about Jesus no where will you find Jesus referred to as everlating Father or prince of peace.

Matthew 23:9 how does this verse relate to your post Jesus doesn't call himself Father

Genesis 3:15 d Rev 12: 1-2 are not complimentary and have no actual connection other than the one you are creating

Jsus is a Word from God but no he did not create all things God Almighty did by His Word.

B,tharta.

Are you denying isiah 9:6 exists? maybe not in your bible?

Jesus does not call himself father,But he called him that made him father.

Because of Jesus we are all called to God,he is the first.
    But he is also the word that came forth out of the father.
    The word and God are one.ONE GOD, AND HIS WORD AND HIS HOLY SPIRIT.

Your word is not me, and my word is not you.
    I and my word,and the quality of my word are one.
    Quality meaning;am I a liar, or a truthful man.

If you are a father to your children;then your word is also their father,it can not be someone else.

Jesus; before he was made flesh, he was the word of God,that made everything.The word was always with God.

My word was always with me;we never seperated.
    My word can be spread through out the eath,and so can yours.

Jesus was made flesh like us and we become his brethren.

Adam and Eve was created by the will of God,yes.
    Therefore Jesus was also called the 2nd Adam.

Gen3:15. The seed that will crush the head of satan is Jesus,at the coming.no one else.

The 1st Adam failed against sin.
    The second Adam conquered sin.
    The 2nd Adam also was made in the image of God,and sitting next to God.

We also will be made in the image of God.
    God all in all.This is the end of the matter,when God is all in all.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 04 2012,15:03)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 04 2012,13:32)

B,tharta.

wakeup.

B,tharta.

Are you denying isiah 9:6 exists? maybe not in your bible?

Jesus does not call himself father,But he called him that made him father.

Because of Jesus we are all called to God,he is the first.
    But he is also the word that came forth out of the father.
    The word and God are one.ONE GOD, AND HIS WORD AND HIS HOLY SPIRIT.

Your word is not me, and my word is not you.
    I and my word,and the quality of my word are one.
    Quality meaning;am I a liar, or a truthful man.

If you are a father to your children;then your word is also their father,it can not be someone else.

Jesus; before he was made flesh, he was the word of God,that made everything.The word was always with God.

My word was always with me;we never seperated.
    My word can be spread through out the eath,and so can yours.

Jesus was made flesh like us and we become his brethren.

Adam and Eve was created by the will of God,yes.
    Therefore Jesus was also called the 2nd Adam.

Gen3:15. The seed that will crush the head of satan is Jesus,at the coming.no one else.

The 1st Adam failed against sin.
    The second Adam conquered sin.
    The 2nd Adam also was made in the image of God,and sitting next to God.

We also will be made in the image of God.
    God all in all.This is the end of the matter,when God is all in all.

wakeup.

So the second Adam was is not first in all things, correct?

Light before it was made light was also the word of God snd so was Darkness look:

Isaiah 45:7
    I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.

Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

WhenJesus says I am the light.
    Was he a glowing light walking around?
    THere is a spiriual light and spiritual darkness.

A spirit body can show up just like a person,or he can show up as a glowing light.

There is also the physical light and the non physical light.
    The sun light burns,the spiritual light does not have to burn,but it can if it so desires.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 04 2012,13:05)
    I have never had to deny Christ why would I have had to do that I NEVER believed he was God Almighty like many christians do, I never believe in the Trinity which a Majority of Christians do. I always believed that he Was/Is The Messiah/Christ. I always knew that he was “called” the son of God and that it is not literal in meaning. I studied the Bible all the time and I love it and you know what I trusted God and one day I was in the bookstore and I saw a Quran and he told me to read it so I went to the bookstore for 3 days in the row and read the entire Quran.

There were moments when it spoke about Jesus not being the son of God or the Crucifixion not happening and that made me nervous and even upset I wanted to stop reading it but God had already gave me biblical guidance to start understanding what the content and context was and the more I knew deep within it was from God Almighty it brought tears to my eyes.

So it was my faith that allowed me to see and perceive and hear and understand. Every revelation that comes forth requires that much more Faith. Think about all the Jews that rejected Christ then and now, they do so because when they even try to read the NT it feels like lies and deceit but the few who have a little more faith can see through the limitations and realize that Jesus is Christ, so I don't blame you for not going any further than you have nor am I saying you haven't learned all you need to know about Salvation.

But what God gave me is mine and I would be lying if I said he didn't give it to me  while you condemn me and others as Jesus said “you judge after the flesh, I judge no man”

You must understand that God says:

Jeremiah 17:10

King James Version (KJV)

10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Sura #99 | Madina

1 When the earth is shaken to her (utmost) convulsion,  

2 And the earth throws up her burdens (from within),  

3 And man cries (distressed): 'What is the matter with her?'-  

4 On that Day will she declare her tidings:  

5 For that thy Lord will have given her inspiration.  

6 On that Day will men proceed in companies sorted out, to be shown the deeds that they (had done).  

7 Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it!  

8 And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it.

On that day it will not matter what you thought about Jesus if you have not followed the will of God

Matthew 7:22-24

King James Version (KJV)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So Go through the DOOR and go to God and have faith

Funny you should meaning that verse,

'Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.'

I was talking to a wise old man today and he made some good points.

Summed up: You can have all of the knowledge in the world concerning the Bible, God, and Jesus, but it will not save you, knowledge will not save anyone. Plenty of people know or knew the bible, including the Jews, it did not save them. The only thing that will save you is to know Jesus, and to have a personal relationship with Him. He died for your sins, He died for you.

Wakeup
    Participant

The first adam was made flesh;and is now dead and buried.
    Because of him,sin has entered into the world,and multiplied.

The second Adam came to take away that; what the first Adam put in; and was made spirit.

Colossians 1:16–18.

1.first born of every creature.
    2. He was before all things.
    3. the first born from the dead,that in all theings he might have the preeminence.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

To KNOW someone is to have a personal relationship with them, to walk with them.

2besee
    Participant

Bod,

Enoch walked with God, and was taken.

Jesus walked with God in him, through the Holy Spirit, and was taken – after death.

Jesus said that the Father would send the same spirit – the Holy Spirit – to be with them.

But Jesus said that He (Jesus) would come to them. Check it out:

[10] Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority; but the Father who dwells in me does his works.

[16] I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, to be with you for ever,
    [17] even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you

[18] “I will not leave you desolate; I will come to you.

[20] In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
    [21] He who has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me; and he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him

So, the only way that we can KNOW the Father and KNOW the Son is to walk with God by the Spirit which was in Jesus – or the Spirit of Jesus, the Holy Spirit which was sent, and Jesus said that HE Himself would come.

Anyway… Bod, you were saying that you knew the Bible.

Knowing the Bible will not save you – you have to know the Son first. And I am sure that the Son would not send you to a bookstore to read the Quran, in order to believe it, if it says that God has no Son, nor that the son was crucified, when Jesus said that it was true before the Quran?

Perhaps – for all you know (not saying it is true but…) perhaps you were led to read the Quran – in order to go on with Jesus – to help the Muslims to learn about him, rather than to convert to Islam yourself?

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 29 2012,23:08)
    12. Christ will set up his kingdom in israel,with his resurrected saints,and rule over the jews that have been brought back from the grave in the flesh by choice.(Ez.37.)

They will be taught by the saints for a 1000yrs,and in turn ,they also will teach all the gentiles living outside the kingdom,and amongst them will also be christians that did not make the first resurrection.

Wakeup,
    This is not what Jesus said would happen nor the other writers in the NT.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 30 2012,07:56)

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 29 2012,09:47)

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 29 2012,00:52)

Hi Journey,
    I think we that we should keep this thread on topic – 'The kingdom of the antichrist is Islam' – okay?

And I think Edj has been given enough proof that the kingdom of the antichrist is not Islam.  We are on page 83 already, and the truth doesn't just stop there, it keeps going and going this is where it has lead to for you.

So does Ed still believe that the kingdom of the antichrist is Islam then?

Hi 2Besee,

Sure do.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed,
    Do you love Muslims? Do you share with them what you know in a kind and humble manner despite what you happen to believe?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 04 2012,19:51)
    Bod,

Enoch walked with God, and was taken.

Jesus walked with God in him, through the Holy Spirit, and was taken – after death.

Jesus said that the Father would send the same spirit – the Holy Spirit – to be with them.

But Jesus said that He (Jesus) would come to them. Check it out:

[10] Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority; but the Father who dwells in me does his works.

[16] I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, to be with you for ever,
    [17] even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you

[18] “I will not leave you desolate; I will come to you.

[20] In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
    [21] He who has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me; and he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him

So, the only way that we can KNOW the Father and KNOW the Son is to walk with God by the Spirit which was in Jesus – or the Spirit of Jesus, the Holy Spirit which was sent, and Jesus said that HE Himself would come.

Anyway… Bod, you were saying that you knew the Bible.

Knowing the Bible will not save you – you have to know the Son first. And I am sure that the Son would not send you to a bookstore to read the Quran, in order to believe it, if it says that God has no Son, nor that the son was crucified, when Jesus said that it was true before the Quran?

Perhaps – for all you know (not saying it is true but…) perhaps you were led to read the Quran – in order to go on with Jesus – to help the Muslims to learn about him, rather than to convert to Islam yourself?

Jesus said:

John 16:12
    I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Now I ask you if you know the complete story of Jesus what could you not bear?

What I am telling you , you cannot bear the Quran is saying Jesus was not killed or crucified and you cannot bear it so please tell me what could Jesus tell you that you could not bear.

If God calls me to say these things to you I am going to do it and if God wanted me to as you say learn to preach to Muslims I am going to do it but one thing is for sure Jesus said he had “more to tell you”

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Just think about it you said everything is alreay known, Jesus died for the sins of the world, was resurrected and received into heaven…the end. But then why would Jesus say:

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 04 2012,18:12)
    To KNOW someone is to have a personal relationship with them, to walk with them.

You may have walked with Jesus since he is your main focus but ask yourself have you walked with God?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 05 2012,06:56)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 29 2012,23:08)
    12. Christ will set up his kingdom in israel,with his resurrected saints,and rule over the jews that have been brought back from the grave in the flesh by choice.(Ez.37.)

They will be taught by the saints for a 1000yrs,and in turn ,they also will teach all the gentiles living outside the kingdom,and amongst them will also be christians that did not make the first resurrection.

Wakeup,
    This is not what Jesus said would happen nor the other writers in the NT.

2Beesee.

What I have written is not in scripture,this is true,but that was a summation of the whole plan of God.(the big picture).
    Thats the picture you get when all he prophecies and scriptures are put together correctly,and explained with your own words.

The 1000yr reign is still coming, and the jews will be brought back, and shall inherit the land of israel,the land of milk and honey.(paradise).

This is where Isiah 11. and 65 and Zech 14 fits in the picture.
    Of which no one so far could do.
    You need also to read Ez.37.the dry bones of all israel brought back to life by choice. these are the remnants of israel. Today,there are some remnants also. One example;Jer.23:1–8. Romans11:4–7.
    —————————–
    And armageddon,is not the same war as gog and magog.
    This is also what they did,mixing the two as one and the same war.
    Infact they are 1000yrs apart.THey just could not fit this in their picture.

They also can not tell what will happen to all the rest of the population at the coming.Their whole picture is distorted.

This is why you could not answer my question.
    when I asked you; where do you fit in; Isiah 11:6–12. 65:17–25. Zech 14:16–21. in the picture you are given?

Can you answer that?
    And also where do you fit in armageddon, and gog and magog, in the picture given to you?

They could not fit them in;so cunningly teach that the 1000yr reign is now; we are now in that kingdom.
    But this does not work; because the lions still eat meat,not straw; we still have pain, and sorrows, and wars, and not all live up to 100yrs.

There can not be found any distortions in the big picture.
    All has to be clearly explained.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 04 2012,18:10)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 04 2012,13:05)
    I have never had to deny Christ why would I have had to do that I NEVER believed he was God Almighty like many christians do, I never believe in the Trinity which a Majority of Christians do. I always believed that he Was/Is The Messiah/Christ. I always knew that he was “called” the son of God and that it is not literal in meaning. I studied the Bible all the time and I love it and you know what I trusted God and one day I was in the bookstore and I saw a Quran and he told me to read it so I went to the bookstore for 3 days in the row and read the entire Quran.

There were moments when it spoke about Jesus not being the son of God or the Crucifixion not happening and that made me nervous and even upset I wanted to stop reading it but God had already gave me biblical guidance to start understanding what the content and context was and the more I knew deep within it was from God Almighty it brought tears to my eyes.

So it was my faith that allowed me to see and perceive and hear and understand. Every revelation that comes forth requires that much more Faith. Think about all the Jews that rejected Christ then and now, they do so because when they even try to read the NT it feels like lies and deceit but the few who have a little more faith can see through the limitations and realize that Jesus is Christ, so I don't blame you for not going any further than you have nor am I saying you haven't learned all you need to know about Salvation.

But what God gave me is mine and I would be lying if I said he didn't give it to me  while you condemn me and others as Jesus said “you judge after the flesh, I judge no man”

You must understand that God says:

Jeremiah 17:10

King James Version (KJV)

10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Sura #99 | Madina

1 When the earth is shaken to her (utmost) convulsion,  

2 And the earth throws up her burdens (from within),  

3 And man cries (distressed): 'What is the matter with her?'-  

4 On that Day will she declare her tidings:  

5 For that thy Lord will have given her inspiration.  

6 On that Day will men proceed in companies sorted out, to be shown the deeds that they (had done).  

7 Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it!  

8 And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it.

On that day it will not matter what you thought about Jesus if you have not followed the will of God

Matthew 7:22-24

King James Version (KJV)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So Go through the DOOR and go to God and have faith

Funny you should meaning that verse,

'Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.'

I was talking to a wise old man today and he made some good points.

Summed up: You can have all of the knowledge in the world concerning the Bible, God, and Jesus, but it will not save you, knowledge will not save anyone. Plenty of people know or knew the bible, including the Jews, it did not save them. The only thing that will save you is to know Jesus, and to have a personal relationship with Him. He died for your sins, He died for you.

2 Beesee.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Proverbs 24:14 So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.

So that man was wrong. Agree?

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 05 2012,10:37)
    Just think about it you said everything is alreay known, Jesus died for the sins of the world, was resurrected and received into heaven…the end. But then why would Jesus say:

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now

Hi bod.

Everything was not known.
    The Holy Spirit was to come, and more was revealed to them, such as prophecies of things to come and persecutions of the saints, etc.

In that same verse:John 16,

“And when he (the Holy Spirit) comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment. “.

Oswald Chambers: “Conviction of sin is one of the rarest things that ever strikes a man. It is the threshold of an understanding of God. Jesus Christ said that when the Holy Spirit came He would convict of sin, and when the Holy Spirit rouses the conscience and brings him into the presence of God, it is not his relationship with men that bothers him, but his relationship with God.”

John 16 continued on:

“I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
    He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you.
    All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you.”

Tell me, Bod, why would Jesus say all that he did, only to deceive them into thinking it was so, and then to come much later, through another man, and then claim that all he said was not true?

it doesn't make sense and until you have a relationship with Jesus, then – it will not make sense.

A lot of people can speak about the bible – even God and Jesus all day long – and not even know the Son or the Father. To know them is to have a personal relationship with them and the Holy Spirit of truth teaches you all things. Not man. Man and their teachings is the problem. Always has been.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 05 2012,10:39)

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 04 2012,18:12)

You may have walked with Jesus since he is your main focus but ask yourself have you walked with God?

Bod, yes. And why would you say Jesus is my main focus? I am talking to YOU about Jesus.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,721 through 1,740 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account