Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 3,081 through 3,100 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    princess
    Participant

NO true Christian would beat his wife.

Truth be told, no one likes a beating. male or female. there are abused men. and your talking the physical, always the physical. mome mome the god mome!

the Bible or Quran was not written by women.

god is a girl.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Do you really think God is a girl Princess or are you just saying that sarcastically?  I honestly don’t know if you’re being serious or not.

Ed J
    Participant

@David

The other most highly contraversial thing other than beating women is, and I don’t even know if it is true, but, if your daughter gets raped, is there any encouragement to then kill her out of shame?

So, your daughter gets raped. Do you then have an impulse to kill her?

no it is not true by any means, if that happens anywhere it would have to be some sort of cultural misbehavior and not religion at all

Hi David,

BD knows that many girls are killed that way in the name if islam.
    But they have to wait until she is pregnant before action can be taken,
    usually a girl waits to tell anyone and then she is punished months later.

islam is the religion of satan

Ed J
    Participant

When Jesus beat the money changers in the temple do you think he would have been okay with an unfaithful wife?

Hi BD,

Jesus NEVER beat the money changers in the temple.
    I see your putting your ‘spin’ on things again.

spin

transitive verb
    3b : to evolve, express, or fabricate by processes of mind or imagination [b](Link)[/b]

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

Hi David,

BD knows that many girls are killed that way in the name if islam.
    But they have to wait until she is pregnant before action can be taken,
    usually a girl waits to tell anyone and then she is punished months later.

islam is the religion of satan

find it in the Holy Books, I can find these things in the Bible but NOT in The Quran, I won’t put those scriptures but they are in the bible.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

EDJ seek and you shall find

Ed J
    Participant

Islam is at war with Israel, yes no?

Once again you are asking someone who is being oppressed by the occupied state of Israel, their opinion.

Hi BD,

YOU live in the states what are you talking about ???
    Do you empathize with the islamic quest to destroy Israel?

Ed J
    Participant

@t8

Islam is at war with Israel, yes no?

NO, of course not!

Yes, and Christians too. (see sura 9,29-30)

bodhitharta
    Participant

@t8

The true identity of Jesus is that he is the messiah, the son of God, and the one whom God made Lord.

If a religion denies that, they deny the foundation of the true Church and deny the Father and the Son.

In other words, another faith or another belief that trusts in another God, in this case, a God who has no son.

Satan doesn’t have a son, but YHWH does.

Both are called by the title God.

One is the God of this age and the other is the God of all.

I choose to know the Father and the Son.

We each get to choose

t8 you preach your religion wrong saying Satan doesn’t have a son, according to your religion Satan does have children just like your religion says God has children:

John 8:44
    Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

is this true or false? IN Islam Satan doesn’t have children either but in Christianity he does. In Christianity Satan is also a god, in Islam Satan is not a god in any way shape or form, which is right?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    princess
    Participant

If (because the man’s word is worth more then a woman’s word)  a man is caught in the act (once again has to be seen doing it)  of raping a young woman who is not engaged(oh since she is married it’s alright, or single it’s alright, a mother, daughter, sister it’s alright) he must pay fifty pieces of silver(that’s nice pay her dad for the desires he could not control) to her father. Then he must marry(and if he finds her displeasing or unholy…….) the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce(no worries here, he can just get another wife or kill her off, either or) her.

God is a girl.

AndrewAD
    Participant

If God were a woman she surely wouldn’t make such misogynist stone age laws,even in the stone age.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Haven’t seen this yet. Posting it here to watch later.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Israel and zionism are two different things, Israels biggest enemy Iran is against zionism and not Jews, they do not want to “kill the Jews” they want to obliterate zionism and “the state of Israel” as it is an illegal institition even orthodox Jews want to eradicate the state of Israel. India and Pakistan are both nuclear Muslim countries and could easily destroy Israel if Islam was at war with Israel. there are thousands of Jew even living in Iran obviously if the viewpoint was to kill Jews none could exist there

Do you agree that Israel or the current State of Israel is illegal or wrong?

Good point about Pakistan not nuking Israel, but they are not really in the region. What about Iran or other near or surrounding nations. Would these countries wipe Israel off the map if they had the chance? Surely they would. And there reasons seem to point back to their belief system, Islam. Surely you can see that?

Are you against the Islam that wants to destroy the state of Israel?

Yet Israel has the power to wipe their enemies out, and they do not. Why is that?

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

Hi BD,

YOU live in the states what are you talking about ???
    Do you empathize with the islamic quest to destroy Israel?

There is no such “Islamic” quest if there was such a quest it would make that statement in the Quran, many Muslim populated countries such as Turkey trade with Israel obviously you do not want to destroy someone you are doing a robust business with…I keep telling you EDJ and others here it only takes a little research and time to not bear false witness

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

Orthodox Jews believe it is wrong and goes against the Torah: For you to get a thorough learning of this FACT go here http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/opposition.cfm In a nutshell it explains the difference between Zionism and the People of Israel a little glimps:

We bring three testimonies of the true opinion of the Torah.

1) In the past two thousand years of the dangers and sufferings of exile not once did any of the Sages of Israel suggest that we make a state to protect ourselves. In every generation we had thousands of Sages well versed in the Torah.

2) We have thousands of legal work of Torah law that have been handed down to us by the Sages of all generations. Not once do we see a word suggesting the establishment of a state. What we do find is warnings against it.

3) The founders of Zionism were all atheists who denied the Torah. All the Torah Sages of that time opposed them and opposed Zionism, saying that Zionism would lead only to destruction.

However the true People of Israel will never change their nature or give up their Faith because of the strength the Creator gives them.

Zionism is a foreign growth in the body of the Jewish People. The end will be that it will rid itself of this foreign growth and remain pure.

Zionism has overcome the Jewish people by force, fraud and terror, but none of this will help them because the truth will always remain with the help of the Creator.

Zionism will not replace the Jewish People. The Jewish People will remain strong in their faith and the Zionist State will cease to exist.

It is therefore, our demand that the State that calls itself ISRAEL, should cease to exist. Since this won’t be done, we demand that they cease to call themselves “Israel”, because their entire being is in complete opposition to the true People of Israel. The true People of Israel deny them permission to call themselves by that name. The Zionist leaders have no right to set themselves up as the representatives and spokesmen of the true People of ISRAEL.

Since we know they will not fulfill this demand either we feel that at least we cry out the truth. The truth will always remain the truth. By no means or force can the truth be changed. Even if all the world would say that one and one is three, the truth will remain that one and one is two.

Let the truth be declared. The use of the Name “ISRAEL” by that State is a complete falsification. The People of Israel have nothing to do with that State. Zionism and its State have no share and no part in the true ISRAEL.
    ……………………………………………………………………..

So if the actual Jewish people reject it who am I to accept it furthermore if you read the Bible the exiled only return after the Messiah comes

Good point about Pakistan not nuking Israel, but they are not really in the region. What about Iran or other near or surrounding nations. Would these countries wipe Israel off the map if they had the chance? Surely they would. And there reasons seem to point back to their belief system, Islam. Surely you can see that?

Packistan and India are virtually Muslim populations, Saudi Arabia is very powerful as well but don’t have a problem with Israel as I stated above the Problem is with what the Bible declares:

Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars–I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

<bold>Are you against the Islam that wants to destroy the state of Israel?</bold> Again Israel is a people not a state so no I am not against ending Zionism anymore than I would have been against ending the Confederate in the USA during Slavery as if it did not end I might be in chains today

<bold>Yet Israel has the power to wipe their enemies out, and they do not. Why is that?

It’s really not that simple and not everyone in that region are clear in their relations, Turkey trades with Israel and Saudi Arabia and Irael are both allies of the U.S. not to mention Egypt is also friends with Israel…The only clear determined enemy of Israel is Iran but Ironically they use to have close ties and friendliness towards one another Iran was the second state after Turkey to recognize Israel as a state, they fell into dispute after the fall of communism and the changing power structure in the area and entire idea of Zionism and now Iran will only refer to Israel as “The Zionist State”

Just remember their are always several factors…political, religious, cultural, historical, trade/financial and when people view problems they only see with the perspective of choice…political people see political problems, religious people see religious problems, unless a person is willing to put the time and work into seeing a larger more accurate picture, conjecture and speculation doesn’t add to any understanding it only serves to confuse or muddy the issue.

david
    Participant

Do you think nick is a pagan? I don’t care, either way. I’m just curious.

Why don’t we just ask bod if he is happy.

Also, bod, if I wanted the best or maybe the most popular Quran, in English, what would I buy?

bodhitharta
    Participant

@David

Do you think nick is a pagan? I don’t care, either way. I’m just curious.

Why don’t we just ask bod if he is happy.

Also, bod, if I wanted the best or maybe the most popular Quran, in English, what would I buy?

If you access the net by a laptop or desktop pc I would just use the site http://www.searchtruth.com/ because they have all different types of translations online and a search function.

No, I don’t think Nick is a pagan as Nick doesn’t believe in Multiple gods although he makes statements that are polytheistic when he says we have different gods, I think underlying he is thinking it’s different understandings of God or he is thinking that Muslims are making up a god but I’m not sure but I don’t think he believes actually in the existence of Multiple gods including Jesus being a god or Jesus being God Himself, so I believe he pracrtices his Christian faith to the best of his ability, he simply cannot imagine that God can or has sent someone else a revelation to give to the world after Jesus was taken up

bodhitharta
    Participant

@David

As Far as being Happy is concerned while I am happy most of the time, just like most people I have my moments. Being happy is not some sort of proof of religion and the reason I am expounding on this is because most people consider me Happy go lucky and very blessed and that is the way “I” feel but that in no way makes my point of view more valid than someone who is having sad moments or even clinical depression. Most of my friends are Christians and many have lots of problems and are often sad but I don’t use their sadness as a chance to convert them, I tell them have faith in God and if they are doing something sinful I tell them to repent…I remember a few times though when any little thing that would happen to me a flat tire, a change in fortune,,,etc and some of my Christian friends would use those moments as an attempt to convert as if Christians don’t get flat tires or have financial highs and lows but I would just laugh.

You see in Islam we don’t expect times to be good or bad we simply focus on submitting to God no matter the circumstances, actually with me when things go too great for a long time I get a little sad and bad times sometimes I get a good feeling, because during bad times it’s easier to be thankful and grateful for the slightest thing but when there is plenty of everything it can make you feel ungrateful and wasteful and that is why Ramadan is so important

Ed J
    Participant

Israel has the power to wipe their enemies out, and they do not. Why is that?

Hi BD,

Because their morals come from the God of Israel,
    not ‘the god of the quran’ (who is really the fallen
    angel Lucifer who the bible calls satan the devil)

Proclaimer
    Participant

BD, Catholicism is the Trinity Doctrine. But Jesus Christ and his teachings were around way before then.

The Roman Empire used Christianity to their own means and the Vatican came from that.

The Ottoman Empire did a similar thing and used Islam for their means.

We would do well to ignore both of these religions if we want to be followers of the son of God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I didn’t ask what the Orthodox Jews believe or what Colonel Sanders believes, but what you believe.

It was prophesied in scripture and has come to pass. Is it wrong that Israel exists once again in their land according to what you believe?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,081 through 3,100 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account