Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,881 through 2,900 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

So Mary can’t be called sister of Aaron who was also sanctified with a higher status than that of Elibeth of the daughters of Aaron??

Miia
    Participant

God has a son and the sons mother is Mary a human what does that mean? Do you believe that Jesus has 2 parents i.e. Mary and Jehovah?

Islam is just saying Jesus has 1 parent who is Mary and 1 God who created Jesus in Mary. The similitude of the creation of Jesus is as Adam not like the children of men who mate. God does not have parts like a man he does not have a need to sire a child, The Miracle of Jesus negates the fact of any Fatherhood in the literal sense and the fact that God is not a Man/Male negates Him from being a Father in a literal sense. God is your Guardian

Hi Bd, I realize that. But why does Islam believe Christians think God is like man and fathered a son? Of course Christians don’t think that.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Miia

Hi Bd, I realize that. But why does Islam believe Christians think God is like man and fathered a son? Of course Christians don’t think that.

Of course they do, most believe that Jesus is God or half God because they believe God has Fathered a son, there would be no confusion at all over who and what Jesus is if the fact that Jesus is a creation similar to Adam was CLEAR in all the Bible. Haven’t you heard people say that Jesus was half God and Half man or even some people say he was 100% God and 100% man and have you not heard all sorts of things that separate the fact that Jesus was a created Miracle and not God needing a child

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

The continuing work of the Spirit is that of sanctification.

Be ye holy as your heavenly father is holy

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

God fathered Adam.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

God is the Father of spirits.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Sorry BD, I just cannot get over the fact that the antichrist spirit denies the Father and the Son, which is clearly a tenet of Islam.

Your interpretation of what God having no son is does not really change anything for me.

Would not Satan himself confess something and then say it really means this or that, in order to get you beleive the statement?

People create all kinds of interpretations to get around difficulties and I trust little of that.

Islamic thinking is this at a basic level:

“Allah has no son”.
    +
    “Allah = God”
    ============
    God has no son.
    =============

As for the Sons or daughters of Aaron, well I thanked EdJ for providing that.

That doesn’t mean I am going to study this to any great degree.

I have to be convinced of the merit of something before I dedicate decent time toward it.

For now, Islam is extremely suspicious the more I look into it.

• No son.
    • Smite Jews and Christians
    • Ottoman Islamic Caliphate conquered Rome making it a contender as one of the heads of the Beast, (seventh king and possibly eighth too).

You don’t need to be a genius to see that Islam is and opposite force or adversary to Jews, Christians, and the Bible.

Further, “In the name of Allah” in Arabic looks suspiciously like 666 in Hebrew, not to mention a whole raft of other coincidences.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #256)

I only post about Islam so you can know the facts, only God can guide you to Islam. Regarding Jews and Christians….Jews have smited Christians and Christians have enjoyed smiting Jews so let there be no confusion even today with Isis there are Muslims protecting Christians or retaliating over Christian deaths.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Why would you hold the hand of a fraud?

There is no path to the religion of men.

Miia
    Participant

Of course they do, most believe that Jesus is God or half God because they believe God has Fathered a son, there would be no confusion at all over who and what Jesus is if the fact that Jesus is a creation similar to Adam was CLEAR in all the Bible. Haven’t you heard people say that Jesus was half God and Half man or even some people say he was 100% God and 100% man and have you not heard all sorts of things that separate the fact that Jesus was a created Miracle and not God needing a child

Hi Bd,
    I’m not sure what exactly other Christians believe regarding this to be honest.
    But with Adam as the son of God – and Jesus as the second Adam – Adam was man.
    It doesn’t matter what others believe, it’s what we believe.
    Jesus is the son of God in a different way.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I only post about Islam so you can know the facts,

That’s fine. This topic is about that.

Proclaimer
    Participant

.Jews have smited Christians and Christians have enjoyed smiting Jews so let there be no confusion even today with Isis there are Muslims protecting Christians or retaliating over Christian deaths.

Let me be clear. That is all wrong. But the Bible and God do not condone that Jews smite so-called Christians and vice versa.

But Muhammad wrote it in the Quran. So what do you think some people will do who follow that religion and read that book?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Let me be clear. That is all wrong. But the Bible and God do not condone that Jews smite so-called Christians and vice versa.

But Muhammad wrote it in the Quran. So what do you think some people will do who follow that religion and read that book?

That statement is a red herring you either do not read your Bible or you choose to delete in your mind certain aspects of it the Bible is full of examples of God telling believers to fight against those opposing His will do you say Fighting is wrong when God tells you to do it because I can show you in your own Bible but then you will still not believe. The Quran makes it clear:

fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #190)

Do you not know why the Jews were stuck wandering in the desert for all those years? They didn’t want to fight!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Yes your religion is of human strife and division.

Being based on rebellion and jealousy it is no surprise.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Nick

Hi BD,

Yes your religion is of human strife and division.

Being based on rebellion and jealousy it is no surprise.

Matthew 10
    34″Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35″For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;…

Ezekiel 13
    10 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Yes the way of Christ is against the god of this world.

He hates losing customers.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Bod, in times past God used his people to fight enemies.

But in the new covenant God works primarily through his people of which he has said through his son, we should love one another as we love ourselves and without love our actions are worthless.

Disciples of Jesus were led to the colosseum to be attacked by animals and men who were like animals. They didn’t fight back because they laid their lives down even unto death. Through Israel, God continues to show that he is their God by bringing his people of the original covenant back into their land. Yes they fight to defend that land, the land where Christ will be seated in the new age.

But God has not changed his mind and called us to kill the Jew. He has not told anyone to smite the Christian. Does he smile when their heads are cut off or when they are hung on crosses in the streets. What sort of God do you think he is? He doesn’t work through Israel and then his Church to then turn against them. He is not a hypocrite.

Any God or book that tells others to smite the people of the book is surely another God. I would never place my soul in the hands of that God.

Tell me this. How much would you receive for both your eyes? 1 million dollars? 1 billion? There is not no price that you would receive for your eyes right. But your eyes are but the windows of your soul. Yet you place your soul in the hands of a God that instructs his followers to smite God’s own people of the Book and the people who are the body of Christ.

Wake up and realise the true worth of what you are giving away.

I pray for your soul.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Bod, in times past God used his people to fight enemies.

But in the new covenant God works primarily through his people of which he has said through his son, we should love one another as we love ourselves and without love our actions are worthless.

Surah 22

39To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid;-

40(They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, “our Lord is Allah”. Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily Allah is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will).

Disciples of Jesus were led to the colosseum to be attacked by animals and men who were like animals. They didn’t fight back because they laid their lives down even unto death. Through Israel, God continues to show that he is their God by bringing his people of the original covenant back into their land. Yes they fight to defend that land, the land where Christ will be seated in the new age.

But God has not changed his mind and called us to kill the Jew. He has not told anyone to smite the Christian. Does he smile when their heads are cut off or when they are hung on crosses in the streets. What sort of God do you think he is? He doesn’t work through Israel and then his Church to then turn against them. He is not a hypocrite.

God did not change his mind about the consequences of disobedience and Idol worship, should God not punish people who call Him one of 3 or call His creation “Christ” Himself….Is it your opinion that His enemies today are not prone to punishment? God would be a hypocrite if they were not punished.

Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which Allah has sent down, in insolent envy that Allah of His Grace should send it to any of His servants He pleases: Thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath. And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #90)

Any God or book that tells others to smite the people of the book is surely another God. I would never place my soul in the hands of that God.

Hebrews 10:31
    It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

God is telling you why these people are being punished but you don’t like it so you deny the truth

Ask the Children of Israel how many clear (Signs) We have sent them. But if any one, after Allah’s favour has come to him, substitutes (something else), Allah is strict in punishment.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #211)

Tell me this. How much would you receive for both your eyes? 1 million dollars? 1 billion? There is not no price that you would receive for your eyes right. But your eyes are but the windows of your soul. Yet you place your soul in the hands of a God that instructs his followers to smite God’s own people of the Book and the people who are the body of Christ.

Wake up and realise the true worth of what you are giving away.

I pray for your soul.

t8 The Bible is real and God is real and he has said He cannot be betrayed but over and over He has been and he has warned

Matthew 21:43
    Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

100% DEVOTION 100% MONOTHEISM The Jews rejected Christ and the Christians have rejected the Sovereign nature of God.

Muslims Worship God in the way Christ described: Matthew 22:37
    Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

No room for a Trinity/Binity/Partnership/Son/ ALL means ALL

Proclaimer
    Participant

God hands his people over to their enemies to be enslaved or whatever when they worship other gods etc.

God does not command people to smite his people the Jews or to smite those of the Church.

God also has a son.

No amount of human reasoning is going to talk me out of giving up and following false prophets and false teachers.

I wouldn’t sell my eyes for 50 billion, so am hardly going to give my soul to a god who asks people to destroy me and my brothers.

I mean come on. Do I have idiot written on my forehead? lol.

Proclaimer
    Participant

God is more faithful to his people than you think.

If they walk away from him, he lets them suffer at the hands of their enemies by removing his protection, but only because they walked away from him.

But he desires that they come back to him. He doesn’t send out prophets to organise armies to smite them. No that is the great adversary who does this.

Also worth noting is much of Christianity is really just Roman Catholicism. But the way of truth has never been abandoned and always has people walking it.

Jesus said himself and I believe him when he said it:

“upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.”

The Body of Christ has existed since that time. People just get confused with the politics of the Roman Empire and Mystery Babylon. But God calls his people out of her.

You would have me believe that the Church was overpowered and God decided to start again with a new prophet?

Can you see how ludicrous that is? Are you not in the least bit suspicious?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,881 through 2,900 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account