Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,641 through 2,660 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Ed J
    Participant

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Admin.
    bodhitharta
    Participant

T8

It would do you good to actually read the Quran instead of always guessing….most radicals do that very same thing they don’t actually read the Quran so whatever their terrorist leader says they accept as the truth, you do the same thing.

Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah

Jews and Christians believe in Yahweh and it looks to me that Muslims have a number of verses in their own books by which they can justify killing or harming Christians and Jews.

Quran

Quran (9:30)
    “And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!”

Notice that because Christians believe that the messiah is the son of God, the prayer here is for Allah to destroy them, yet Christians are taught in their scriptures that Antichrists deny the Father and the Son.

Quran (4:74)
    “Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.”

These martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter.  These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah.  This is perhaps their theological justification for Islamic Terrorists today.

Hadith

Bukhari (52:177)
    Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. “O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.”

Pretty explicit. Allah says unless you fight the Jews and kill them, the hour will not be established. I am not sure what hour they speak of, but the fact that this Allah tells Muslims to kill Jews shows that it cannot be Yahweh that is speaking.

bodhitharta
    Participant

What’s funny t8 is we can have a friendly debate about all this, shall we?

in the meantime let’s just see about what has been said here:

Jews and Christians believe in Yahweh and it looks to me that Muslims have a number of verses in their own books by which they can justify killing or harming Christians and Jews.

As you know t8 and witness against often is how many many Christians believe that Jesus is Yahweh or some sort of trinity with Yahweh so you would readily say that many do not believe in Yahweh correctly and at the same time you do understand that Jews do not believe in Jesus so there again they are also not believing in what Yahweh has given them i.e. they rejected God because they rejected Jesus and therefore Jesus has called them children of the devil, am I right so far?

John 8:43-4521st Century King James Version (KJ21)

43 Why do ye not understand My speech? Even because ye cannot hear My Word!

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe Me not.

Who was Jesus talking to? The Jews that rejected him. Am i right so far?

These martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is perhaps their theological justification for Islamic Terrorists today.

Which martyrs of Islam? You mean like the Jordanian pilot who fought against terrorism or the other Muslims being killed by terrorist or are you talking about those Christians that were slaughtered by other Christians such as the many conflicts between Catholics and Protestants or the recent croatian slaughter of Albanian Muslims? Please when addressing me understand I actually do study and know what I am talking about I am not your regular poster that simply repeats what they heard and make it dogma. The other day I totally enjoyed what you wrote about the STRAIGHT path because it was brilliant. Is Calling Jesus God the straight path is rejecting Jesus the straight path?

Pretty explicit. Allah says unless you fight the Jews and kill them, the hour will not be established. I am not sure what hour they speak of, but the fact that this Allah tells Muslims to kill Jews shows that it cannot be Yahweh that is speaking.

While i don’t generally comment on Hadith, I will inform you what you of what you already know:

Jeremiah 13:11-1521st Century King James Version (KJ21)

11 For as the girdle cleaveth to the loins of a man, so have I caused to cleave unto Me the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah,’ saith the Lord, ‘that they might be unto Me as a people, and as a name, and as praise, and as glory; but they would not hear.’

12 “Therefore thou shalt speak unto them this word: ‘Thus saith the Lord God of Israel: Every bottle shall be filled with wine.’ And they shall say unto thee, ‘Do we not certainly know that every bottle shall be filled with wine?’

13 Then shalt thou say unto them, ‘Thus saith the Lord: Behold, I will fill all the inhabitants of this land — even the kings that sit upon David’s throne, and the priests, and the prophets, and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem — with drunkenness.

14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together,’ saith the Lord. ‘I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but shall destroy them.’”

15 Hear ye, and give ear; be not proud, for the Lord hath spoken.

This is not a hadith it is in your Holy Bible do you disagree with it? You said it is not ALLAH speaking then who is it?

Notice that because Christians believe that the messiah is the son of God, the prayer here is for Allah to destroy them, yet Christians are taught in their scriptures that Antichrists deny the Father and the Son.

Well you seem to have a problem here because Jews do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah or the son of God, how do you deal with that? but let’s look a little closer:

Quran (9:30)
    “And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!”

Title of son of God in Judaism

The title of son of God is used by the Jews for any pious person as is evident according to Encyclopedia of Judaism which states that the title of son of God is attributed by the Jews “to any one whose piety has placed him in a filial relation to God (see Wisdom ii. 13, 16, 18; v. 5, where “the sons of God” are identical with “the saints”; comp. Ecclus. [Sirach] iv. 10). It is through such personal relations that the individual becomes conscious of God’s fatherhood.”[16] Jews consider Ezra among the pious.

The fact is t8 these expessions have misled many away from the fact that God is Sovereign and has NO literal children

The title “Son of Heaven” i.e. 天子 (from 天 meaning sky/heaven/god and 子 meaning child) was first used in the Western Zhou dynasty (c. 1000 BC). It is mentioned in the Shijing book of songs, and reflected the Zhou belief that as Son of Heaven (and as its delegate) the Emperor of China was responsible for the well being of the whole world by the Mandate of Heaven.[9][10] This title may also be translated as “son of God” given that the word Ten or Tien in Chinese may either mean sky or god.

The Quran is The Truth t8 God has no Son nor any need to have a son HE is GOD ALMIGHTY by HIMSELF.

and look at all the confusion the statement has caused, you remove that one little phrase and the Trinity doesn’t exist anymore, Mary worship doesn’t exist anymore calling Jesus a God doesn’t exist anymore so the implications are disastruous. The Quran rightly states.

Behold! the angels said: “O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah;

( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #45)

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not “Trinity”: desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #171)

so which part do you disagree with? This is exactly what you believe t8 except you are stuck on the word “son” except to where it applies everywhere else in the bible, all those instances when it says “son” somehow can be understood to be metaphor or a simple expression but with Jesus “you” make the exception.

bodhitharta
    Participant

<iframe width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/w9a6blduFb0&#8243; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

bodhitharta
    Participant

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Admin.
    Ed J
    Participant

BD said to T8:
    “many Christians believe that Jesus is Yahweh or some sort of trinity with Yahweh”

Hi BD,

The god of islam deosn’t even know what trinitarians actually believe.
    YHVH + Mary + Jesus – is not what they believe – the quran is full of errors
    Muhammad is the false prophet of the book of Revelation, it’s time for you to wake-up!

“Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.” (Eph 5:14)

B’shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Actually ED you don’t understand all the different type of trinitarian beliefs that Christians have?

They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.

Do trinitarians say this?

Posted on 9/17/2014, 9:07:14 AM by thetallguy24

Pope Francis, with his open-mindedness and more humanist approach to Catholicism reportedly promoted that the Virgin Mary should be at the second Holy Trinity, even putting her at Godhead level.

and way back when:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collyridianism

Collyridianism was an obscure Early Christian heretical movement whose adherents apparently worshipped the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus, as a goddess.

The Quran says:

“And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?’” He will say, “Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.” – Quran 5:116

1. George Sale

“This notion of the divinity of the virgin Mary was also believed by some at the council of Nice, who said there two gods besides the Father, viz., Christ and the Virgin Mary, and were thence named Mariamites. Others imagined her to be exempt from humanity, and deified; which goes but little beyond the Popish superstition in calling her the compliment of the Trinity, as if it were imperfect with her. This foolish imagination is justly condemned in the Koran as idolatrous….” [1]

2. Reverend Gilbert Reid D.D.

“As to Christianity as it was represented in Arabia, it was not a clear untarnished theism, but tritheism. The Heavenly Father, Mary the mother of God and Jesus their son, were WORSHIPPED as three Gods, and their images appeared in the churches along with the images of other saints. Christianity as taught by Christ had lost its identity in the formalism and errors of the church of Arabia. Still more the truths pro-claimed by God through all the ages had been lost sight amid the vain imaginings of men’s hearts. The only God of, an omnipresent spirit, without form or body. The reformation of Mohammed was thus a return to the first and second commandment of the Prophet Moses, which Jesus himself had taught.” [2]

Mariamites (4 syl.)

Worshippers of Mary, the mother of Jesus. They said the Trinity consisted of God the Father, God the Son, and Mary the mother of God.

Ed J
    Participant

Actually ED you don’t understand all the different type of trinitarian beliefs that Christians have?

They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.

Do trinitarians say this?

Hi BD,

No, Christians believe ‘al-Lah’ is a false god.
    al-Lah is satan (2Cor.11:14 & Gal.1:8) It’s time
    for you to wake-up and turn to the true God, YHVH.

Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light (2 Cor 11:14)
    …and as the angel jibreel Satan preaches a different gospel (Gal 1:8)

Ed J
    Participant

“Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists?
    who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth?
    what is his name, and what is his son’s name, if thou canst tell? Every word
    of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not
    unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.” (Prov 30:4-6)

What is his name? ………………… YHVH
    and what is his son’s name? ……… YAshua

al-Lah is satan – and I agree he has no son!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Why do you try to balance yourself standing on two stools?

You can only have one master and the one you have chosen cannot save you.

bodhitharta
    Participant

If you do not believe trinitarians believe in “God” then also believe in a son of God as a second and a Holy Spirit as a third then you do not understand the trinity teachings.

God is not one in 3 of anything or to a polytheist such as yourself let’s just say “The Father” is not a God with partners

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Do you think your study of God and spiritual things will lead you to a safe place where the wrath of God cannot reach?

The more you know the more dangerous your situation becomes.

No excuses.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

“The Quran is The Truth t8 God has no Son nor any need to have a son HE is GOD ALMIGHTY by HIMSELF.”

But you said Jesus was a mighty messenger of God.

Are you now saying he lied when he said he was the son of God?

You cannot have it both ways

bodhitharta
    Participant

Do you think your study of God and spiritual things will lead you to a safe place where the wrath of God cannot reach?

The more you know the more dangerous your situation becomes.

No excuses

Hosea 4:6
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me. Seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Yes those messages were for the Jews.

Knowledge puffeth up

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Knowledge is a grace given to those who walk in Jesus.

2 Peter 1.5

It saves nobody

bodhitharta
    Participant

But you said Jesus was a mighty messenger of God.

Are you now saying he lied when he said he was the son of God?

You cannot have it both ways

No, he did not lie, it is a common terminology just as “son of David” “Son of Abraham” “Ephraim is my firstborn”….

Please tell me one thing how could Ephraim be the firstborn of God when he wasn’t even the firstborn of his mother?

Genesis 48:14
    And Israel stretched out his right hand and laid it upon Ephraim’s head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh’s head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.

Once you understand what the term “Ephraim is my firstborn” means you will truly start to see, otherwise if you already know please explain to me how can Ephraim be the firstborn of God even when he is not the firstborn of his mother?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Wriggle room?

Jesus Christ is the son of God and you accept him as a messenger of God.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,641 through 2,660 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account