Isaac Newton

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    If Isaac Newton was as involved in occult practices as some sites suggest then the question must be asked;
    where did his knowledge come from?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………your ignorance of a man of God only shows your lack of understanding, Why don't you read some of what He wrote on subjects of religion as see for yourself if He had great understanding or not instead of Just casting dispersions on a person you have little or no knowledge about. If you were living at the time of Christ would you have Just believed what the Pharisees were saying. You seem to have a problem of recognizing anyone other then yourself having Scriptural understanding. IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    So Isaac was more advanced in his teachings than the Christ of God?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…… Your only showing your ignorance who or where did i or anyone els say that. Please quite putting words in my and others mouths. Isaac Newton Just Knew the scriptures far better the YOU DO, because He understood what Jesus meant by what He said and it is obvious you do not know what He was saying about demons and devils and Satan. You should learn not to condemn someone you really know nothing about, that not very Christian is it. IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    SO would you say Jesus spoke the truth far ahead of Isaac?
    Whom would you follow?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….truth is truth no matter who speaks it right?

Newton was not contrary to Jesus teachings at all He just understood them better then you do. IMO.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    The word of Isaac seems to contradict those of the Truth.
    Whom would you support?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..i see no contradiction's in Newtons wisdom i agree with his findings and i think if you truly read and investigated his work on demons you would might change you mind also. Jodi also gave you some excellent things to conceder and i believe i have also. But you as well as i draw from what understanding we have. IMO

peace………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    It is obvious to everyone but you that the “wisdom” of Newton
    is in your eyes preferable to the God given that came through Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..sorry you and everyone else who thinks that are wrong i do not place Newton or you or anyone else above GOD or Jesus and show me or us where i ever said that. Again it your accusations that keep coming out right, not what i have said or think. I ask you again what spirit is that from? Because i agree with Newtons findings on Satan does not make Him my GOD, NICK. You just can't seem to stop condescending on people can you. I agree with people here as well on things does that make them my GOD, and because some disagree with you does not make them an enemy of God, did you ever think you may have the wrong understanding yourself Nick. I could say the same thing about you, your wrong understanding is what you prefer over GOD and Jesus right Nick? so your a God unto yourself Nick. You see how stupid all this gets, Lets just stick to subject matter and not try to condescend on each other OK.

peace……………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Of course Isaac was of the world and he still gains a great audience among worldly men
    1Jn4
    4Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

6We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……So now you can make a judgement call on rather Newton was of GOD or NOT, interesting!.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    His teachings finished up in opposition to Jesus.
    He even said Satan does not exist!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….He said Satan doesn't exist as a being of his own self. You really need to try to pay attention to what people are saying and look at what the are quoting better. imo

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Actually he seemed to change his mind as he went along.
    But people still seem to regard his later ideas as a firm foundation for their doctrines.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..He does not seem to he does change His mind as he went along , like he had to change his mind about the trinity, and other things, why because he was raised and taught theses lies as we all have been , so as we learn we change our minds , that the sign of intellective , do you still believe everything you once thought was right. If you do then you are truly incapable of learning anything . IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Shifting sands then.
    Rather unlike our Saviour in whose mouth was found no lie.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Shifting sands then? Why because a person learns as he or she goes along . I really think your losing it NICK. Even an idiot knows people learn as the grow in understanding and maturity, and you call this shifting sands. :D :D :D

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 22 2008,06:45)
    GB,
    Shifting sands then.
    Rather unlike our Saviour in whose mouth was found no lie.

people need Satan, he has carried far more sins than Jesus ever has, poor Satan, his shoulders are broader than a eternity of idea's that never get told to get in behind,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Indeed God does want the adversary to test men.
    Luke 22:31
    And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

He is given permission to do so though we can pray to be spared hard testing.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account