Is Satan the fallen angel?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Here is another forum on the real adversary and slanderer Satan.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    Christadelphians say Satan does not exist.

http://www.biblebasicsonline.com/english….il.html

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Sammo does have a point in that Satan is not able to be in more than one place at one time. Satan does mean adversary and he is the chief of an efficient kingdom. There are many followers and they are all tried but not directly by Satan himself. So when scripture speaks of Satan having to be resisted such as in 1 Peter 5 it speaks of the work of the god of this world against believers done through his evil minions.

” 6Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

7Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

8Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

10But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.”

His kingdom of darkness is made effective by his control over his princes and authorities and powers and most of his dirty work is dne at ground level where demons, under Beelzebub, live in and attempt to control men.

Mercy
    Participant

Does Satan actually roam about himself along with his minions? Like in the book of Job?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi mercy,
    yessir.
    Rev 2
    ” 12And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
    13I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth. “

Mercy
    Participant

Thats a chilling thought.

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

Topical

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account