IS MOHAMAD THE FALSE PROPHET?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 15 2012,23:39)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 15 2012,14:32)
    wup and edj

first could you guy s agree what it takes to be a 1) ANTICHRIST , AND WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN 2) FALSE PROPHET ???

PLEASE ANSWER THOSE TWO QUESTIONS ;

Terra.

Antichrists,are  they that are against the teachings of Chist.
    A false prophet is one that claims to be a prophet send by God; But he prophesies lies.

wakeup.

wup

yes ,but lets go one step futher,a false prophet as to be a representive of God in the way that what he says is related to what God had said ,just as the false prophets in the time of after Moses ,

Dt 4:1 Hear now, O Israel, the decrees and laws I am about to teach you. Follow them so that you may live and may go in and take possession of the land that the LORD, the God of your fathers, is giving you.
    Dt 4:2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you.
    Dt 4:3 You saw with your own eyes what the LORD did at Baal Peor. The LORD your God destroyed from among you everyone who followed the Baal of Peor,
    Dt 4:4 but all of you who held fast to the LORD your God are still alive today.
    Dt 4:5 See, I have taught you decrees and laws as the LORD my God commanded me, so that you may follow them in the land you are entering to take possession of it.
    Dt 4:6 Observe them carefully, for this will show your wisdom and understanding to the nations, who will hear about all these decrees and say, “Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.”
    Dt 4:7 What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the LORD our God is near us whenever we pray to him?
    Dt 4:8 And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today?
    Dt 4:9 Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.
    Dt 4:10 Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when he said to me, “Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn to revere me as long as they live in the land and may teach them to their children.”

Dt 4:15 You saw no form of any kind the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully,
    Dt 4:16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman,
    Dt 4:17 or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air,
    Dt 4:18 or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below.
    Dt 4:19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.
    Dt 4:20 But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Dt 4:23 Be careful not to forget the covenant of the LORD your God that he made with you; do not make for yourselves an idol in the form of anything the LORD your God has forbidden.
    Dt 4:24 For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Dt 4:25 After you have had children and grandchildren and have lived in the land a long time—if you then become corrupt and make any kind of idol, doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God and provoking him to anger,
    Dt 4:26 I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you this day that you will quickly perish from the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess. You will not live there long but will certainly be destroyed.
    Dt 4:27 The LORD will scatter you among the peoples, and only a few of you will survive among the nations to which the LORD will drive you.

please read those scriptures very carefully ,they contain many key elements ,

Dt 4:28 There you will worship man-made gods of wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or eat or smell.
    Dt 4:29 But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.
    Dt 4:30 When you are in distress and all these things have happened to you, then in later days you will return to the LORD your God and obey him.
    Dt 4:31 For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your forefathers, which he confirmed to them by oath.

Dt 4:32 Ask now about the former days, long before your time, from the day God created man on the earth; ask from one end of the heavens to the other. Has anything so great as this ever happened, or has anything like it ever been heard of?
    Dt 4:33 Has any other people heard the voice of God speaking out of fire, as you have, and lived?
    Dt 4:34 Has any god ever tried to take for himself one nation out of another nation, by testings, by miraculous signs and wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, or by great and awesome deeds, like all the things the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your very eyes?
    Dt 4:35 You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

Dt 4:39 Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Dt 6:18 Do what is right and good in the LORD'S sight, so that it may go well with you

Dt 7:2 and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.

Dt 7:4 for they will turn your sons away from following me to serve other gods, and the LORD'S anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you.

Dt 7:12 If you pay attention to these laws and are careful to follow them, then the LORD your God will keep his covenant of love with you, as he swore to your forefathers.

Dt 7:14 You will be blessed more than any other people; none of your men or women will be childless, nor any of your livestock without young.
    Dt 7:15 The LORD will keep you free from every disease. He will not inflict on you the horrible diseases you knew in Egypt, but he will inflict them on all who hate you.

Dt 13:1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder,
    Dt 13:2 and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,”
    Dt 13:3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.
    Dt 13:4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.

Dt 13:5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God,

terraricca
    Participant

wup

yes ,but ;

1JN 2:18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.
    1JN 2:22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.
    1JN 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
    2JN 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

1)the one who denies the Father and the Son.
    2)every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God

so the ones that not place Christ in his own order and God his father in his true place has denied both ,RIGHT ???

AND THE ONES THAT DENIES THAT CHRIST CAME FROM GOD HIS FATHER (CAME DOWN FROM ABOVE ,FROM HIS FATHER SIDE) ARE THE ANTICHRIST.RIGHT ???

so those two things must be there to give true identification,right ???

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Do you not agree that islam is antichrist?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 15 2012,23:56)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 15 2012,23:39)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 15 2012,14:32)
    wup and edj

first could you guy s agree what it takes to be a 1) ANTICHRIST , AND WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN 2) FALSE PROPHET ???

PLEASE ANSWER THOSE TWO QUESTIONS ;

Terra.

Antichrists,are  they that are against the teachings of Chist.
    A false prophet is one that claims to be a prophet send by God; But he prophesies lies.

wakeup.

wup

yes ,but lets go one step futher,a false prophet as to be a representive of God in the way that what he says is related to what God had said ,just as the false prophets in the time of after Moses ,

Dt 4:1 Hear now, O Israel, the decrees and laws I am about to teach you. Follow them so that you may live and may go in and take possession of the land that the LORD, the God of your fathers, is giving you.
    Dt 4:2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you.
    Dt 4:3 You saw with your own eyes what the LORD did at Baal Peor. The LORD your God destroyed from among you everyone who followed the Baal of Peor,
    Dt 4:4 but all of you who held fast to the LORD your God are still alive today.
    Dt 4:5 See, I have taught you decrees and laws as the LORD my God commanded me, so that you may follow them in the land you are entering to take possession of it.
    Dt 4:6 Observe them carefully, for this will show your wisdom and understanding to the nations, who will hear about all these decrees and say, “Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.”
    Dt 4:7 What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the LORD our God is near us whenever we pray to him?
    Dt 4:8 And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today?
    Dt 4:9 Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.
    Dt 4:10 Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when he said to me, “Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn to revere me as long as they live in the land and may teach them to their children.”

Dt 4:15 You saw no form of any kind the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully,
    Dt 4:16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman,
    Dt 4:17 or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air,
    Dt 4:18 or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below.
    Dt 4:19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.
    Dt 4:20 But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Dt 4:23 Be careful not to forget the covenant of the LORD your God that he made with you; do not make for yourselves an idol in the form of anything the LORD your God has forbidden.
    Dt 4:24 For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Dt 4:25 After you have had children and grandchildren and have lived in the land a long time—if you then become corrupt and make any kind of idol, doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God and provoking him to anger,
    Dt 4:26 I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you this day that you will quickly perish from the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess. You will not live there long but will certainly be destroyed.
    Dt 4:27 The LORD will scatter you among the peoples, and only a few of you will survive among the nations to which the LORD will drive you.

please read those scriptures very carefully ,they contain many key elements ,

Dt 4:28 There you will worship man-made gods of wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or eat or smell.
    Dt 4:29 But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.
    Dt 4:30 When you are in distress and all these things have happened to you, then in later days you will return to the LORD your God and obey him.
    Dt 4:31 For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your forefathers, which he confirmed to them by oath.

Dt 4:32 Ask now about the former days, long before your time, from the day God created man on the earth; ask from one end of the heavens to the other. Has anything so great as this ever happened, or has anything like it ever been heard of?
    Dt 4:33 Has any other people heard the voice of God speaking out of fire, as you have, and lived?
    Dt 4:34 Has any god ever tried to take for himself one nation out of another nation, by testings, by miraculous signs and wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, or by great and awesome deeds, like all the things the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your very eyes?
    Dt 4:35 You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

Dt 4:39 Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Dt 6:18 Do what is right and good in the LORD'S sight, so that it may go well with you

Dt 7:2 and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.

Dt 7:4 for they will turn your sons away from following me to serve other gods, and the LORD'S anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you.

Dt 7:12 If you pay attention to these laws and are careful to follow them, then the LORD your God will keep his covenant of love with you, as he swore to your forefathers.

Dt 7:14 You will be blessed more than any other people; none of your men or women will be childless, nor any of your livestock without young.
    Dt 7:15 The LORD will keep you free from every disease. He will not inflict on you the horrible diseases you knew in Egypt, but he will inflict them on all who hate you.

Dt 13:1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder,
    Dt 13:2 and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,”
    Dt 13:3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.
    Dt 13:4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.

Dt 13:5 That prophet or dreamer must be put
    to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God,

Terra.

Good scriptures.
    In short; God has shown israel many miraclles,to let them know that he is the true God.
    And if they follow his commandment,God will be with them,and look after them.

We know that israel has failed miserably.

In 1John 2:18. he says that ANTICHRIST -SHALL- COME.
    We also know that many anti christs are with us saying that jesus did not come in the flesh.(one of them is the j.w. saying that jesus is just a spokes man for God).
    Jesus is the angel Micha'el,not the word made flesh.

Note this one: THEY WENT OUT FROM US,but they were not of us. Many antichrists has come out of the christian religion.

Muslems did not come out of the christian religion,they say that mohamad is the last prophet,they are not called christians; they are from an other religion.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2012,00:46)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

I agree.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 16 2012,03:23)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

I agree.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Do you not agree that islam's goal (the eighth beast) is to take over the world?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2012,03:32)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 16 2012,03:23)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

I agree.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Do you not agree that islam's goal (the eighth beast) is to take over the world?

God bless

EdJ.

Maybe its in their hearts; but thats not what God had planned.

Watch the elite; a group of 10 that have sold their souls to satan.
    In the last days and now is,there will be 10 kings working together.
    rev.17.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

We will prevail against them, the Scripture says so (Isaiah 13:1-5).     …and the Scripture cannot be broken.

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2012,04:10)
    Hi Wakeup,

We will prevail against them, the Scripture says so (Isaiah 13:1-5).     …and the Scripture cannot be broken.

God bless

EdJ.

Who is WE?
    Are they not the ones that follow the lamb?
    Many has claimed that they will prevail,but Will that be so.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 16 2012,04:56)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

Who is WE?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup, you need to read these verses again…

“The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.
     Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them,
     shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger,
    even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people;

a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together:
    the LORD of Hosts mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country (the U.S.A.),
    from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.” (Isaiah 13:1-5)

Brittan is called “The United Kingdom”

“And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom
     under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High,
     whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.” (Daniel 7:27)

Ed J

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2012,05:11)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 16 2012,04:56)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

Who is WE?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup, you need to read these verses again…

“The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.
     Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them,
     shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger,
    even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people;

a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together:
    the LORD of Hosts mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country (the U.S.A.),
    from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.” (Isaiah 13:1-5)

Brittan is called “The United Kingdom”

“And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom
     under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High,
     whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.” (Daniel 7:27)

Ed J

EdJ.

The kingdoms of the world will be gathered together,to be destroyed. Rev.16:14.16.

And the kingdoms given to the elect.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Then you agree that Christianity is going to replace sharia law?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2012,07:33)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

The kingdom of God will replace all in the end.

The 1000yr reign will only be his first dominion.

There is a second dominion.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 16 2012,07:38)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Is not God the head of Christianity?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2012,07:51)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 16 2012,07:38)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Is not God the head of Christianity?

God bless

EDj.

Agree.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Where do you believe the “Kingdom of God' is right now?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Muslems did not come out of the christian religion,they say that muhammad is the last prophet,they are not called christians; they are from an other religion.

are you sure of that ???

do you know that either the cousin or the sister of his common wife was a Christian, Islam to me is the image of the Roman catholic religion and power of the seventh century the time of Muhammad creation of the Koran .

just remember that the catholic religion his at that time A STATE RELIGION ,SO THAT IS WHAT MOHAMMAD SEES AND CREATE THE MOSLIM STATE RELIGION BASED ON THE BIBLE BUT WITH A DIFFERENT SELECTION NOT TO PLEASE THE TRUE GOD BUT HIMSELF.OR THE ONES IN POWER OF IT

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 16 2012,11:06)
    wup

Muslems did not come out of the christian religion,they say that muhammad is the last prophet,they are not called christians; they are from an other religion.

are you sure of that ???

do you know that either the cousin or the sister of his common wife was a Christian, Islam to me is the image of the Roman catholic religion and power of the seventh century the time of Muhammad creation of the Koran .

just remember that the catholic religion his at that time A STATE RELIGION ,SO THAT IS WHAT MOHAMMAD SEES AND CREATE THE MOSLIM STATE RELIGION BASED ON THE BIBLE BUT WITH A DIFFERENT SELECTION NOT TO PLEASE THE TRUE GOD BUT HIMSELF.OR THE ONES IN POWER OF IT

Terra.

I see that islam is a religion that has hijacked the Holy bible, and created their own religion and holy city: Meccah.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 16 2012,11:54)

wup

are you sure of that ???

Terra.

I see that islam is a religion that has hijacked the Holy bible, and created their own religion and holy city: Meccah.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeuo,

Do you see the connection to Gal.1:8-9 and 2Cor.11:14 about Muhammad and Lucifer?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 16 2012,18:54)

wup

are you sure of that ???

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

and before Mecca ???

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account