Is Jesus still a man in heaven?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 757 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Marty! The last Adam who is Christ Jesus our Lord is a Spirit Being in Heaven… How do I know that? because of this Scripture in

1Cr 15:50 ¶ Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1Cr 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.

Jesus is seated at the right hand of His Father, and yes He is our Mediator, but not a man because of these Scriptures … 1 Corinth. 15 is the resurrection Chapter and it explains this

1Cr 15:42 So also [is] the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

1Cr 15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

1Cr 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

1Cr 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.

1Cr 15:46 Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

1Cr 15:47 The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven.

And then you gave us this Scripture which explains that Jesus has been made a quickened Spirit…

But of course you don't believe that Jesus came from Heaven to be a man, and to Heaven He returned… this Scripture explains that

Jhn 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Jhn 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Jesus was in the form of God and was made in the likeness of men.

Phl 2:6 WHO BEING IN THE FORM OF GOD, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Phl 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, AND WAS MADE INTO THE LIKENESS OF A MAN…..

Are you going to believe this, Marty? or are you going to deny those Scriptures and interpret them the way YOU want to them to read?????

Peace and Love Irene

ftk
    Participant

For All who might care: The phrase used,…”Flesh and blood”…is not referring to a human body. The terms “flesh” and “carnal” and even “the world” are referring to the Old Testament ways of service to God. Jesus was the end to “that world”! We must put off the flesh(old way of laws, rules,rituals,etc.) and take on the New Way of Christ through Jesus by faith. Faith is the spirit way to God, flesh and blood are the old works, deeds, way of attempting to serve God.

“Flesh and blood” (laws,works,physical efforts) cannot enter the Kingdom of God. It is only by faith that we can even serve God!

Try reading Romans & Corinthians with this truth in mind. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Aug. 13 2011,04:26)
    For All who might care:  The phrase used,…”Flesh and blood”…is not referring to a human body. The terms “flesh” and “carnal” and even “the world” are referring to the Old Testament ways of service to God. Jesus was the end to “that world”! We must put off the flesh(old way of laws, rules,rituals,etc.) and take on the New Way of Christ through Jesus by faith. Faith is the spirit way to God, flesh and blood are the old works, deeds, way of attempting to serve God.

“Flesh and blood” (laws,works,physical efforts) cannot enter the Kingdom of God. It is only by faith that we can even serve God!

TK

but Abraham ad that faith ,and so did Daniel,Job,Abel,and many other

so your view is wrong,the law ad but one purpose as Paul explain it .

Pierre

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 12 2011,09:10)
    Marty

The Last Adam = the second man.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

how come then the first Adam could not save himself or anyone else ?

please explain

Pierre

Hi Pierre:

What does that have to do with Jesus still being a man in heaven?

The first Adam could not save himself or anyone else because all men born of the sperm of man have sinned, and the wages of sin is death.

Romans 5:12
    Therefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, so death passed onto all men, for all have sinned.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 12 2011,09:46)
    Marty!  The last Adam who is Christ Jesus our Lord is a Spirit Being in Heaven… How do I know that? because of this Scripture in

1Cr 15:50 ¶ Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1Cr 15:45   And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.  

Jesus is seated at the right hand of His Father, and yes He is our Mediator, but not a man because of these Scriptures … 1 Corinth. 15 is the resurrection Chapter and it explains this

1Cr 15:42   So also [is] the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:  

1Cr 15:43   It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:  

1Cr 15:44   It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.  

1Cr 15:45   And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.  

1Cr 15:46   Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.  

1Cr 15:47   The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven.  

And then you gave us this Scripture which explains that Jesus has been made a quickened Spirit…

But of course you don't believe that Jesus came from Heaven to be a man, and  to Heaven He returned… this Scripture explains that

Jhn 17:4   I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.  

Jhn 17:5   And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.  

Jesus was in the form of God and was made in the likeness of men.

Phl 2:6   WHO BEING IN THE FORM OF GOD, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:  

Phl 2:7   But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, AND WAS MADE INTO THE LIKENESS OF A MAN…..

Are you going to believe this, Marty?  or are you going to deny those Scriptures and interpret them the way YOU want to them to read?????

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene:

This scripture:

Is explained by the following scripture:

John 6:63It is the Spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing. The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

It is through the Word of God that was spoken to humanity by God through the Lord Jesus that we have eternal life.  He obeyed that Word without sin even unto death on the cross, and it is through this same spirit and by his blood that we will who are his disciples overcome sin and death and therefore, will have eternal life.

He had a mortal body and this body is subject to die, and he did die, and was resurrected with a spiritual body which will never die, and we also will have a spiritual body when he comes for the church.

The scriptures do not state that he is a spirit being.  This is something that you are adding.  The scriptures state that he was made a life-giving spirit, and this was done through his obedience to the Word of God without sin even unto death on the cross.  He died unto sin, and now has a spiritual body, and the scriptures state this about us:

Philippians 3:20For our abiding is in Heaven, from whence also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,

21who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

It is through the Word of God that was spoken to humanity by God through the Lord Jesus that we have eternal life. He obeyed that Word without sin even unto death on the cross, and it is through this same spirit and by his blood that we will who are his disciples overcome sin and death and therefore, will have eternal life.

so it is by following scriptures that we can obtain the grace of God ,and so benefit from Christ sacrifices because the sacrifice is done for our previous sins so that we now have access to the grace and not having our sins in front of us but removed ,

and so all will be saved this way but only 144k will be going to heaven and take part of the bride of Christ ,all others will be living on earth and be govern by Christ and his bride,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 13 2011,11:36)

Quote (ftk @ Aug. 13 2011,04:26)
    For All who might care:  The phrase used,…”Flesh and blood”…is not referring to a human body. The terms “flesh” and “carnal” and even “the world” are referring to the Old Testament ways of service to God. Jesus was the end to “that world”! We must put off the flesh(old way of laws, rules,rituals,etc.) and take on the New Way of Christ through Jesus by faith. Faith is the spirit way to God, flesh and blood are the old works, deeds, way of attempting to serve God.

TK

but Abraham ad that faith ,and so did Daniel,Job,Abel,and many other

so your view is wrong,the law ad but one purpose as Paul explain it .

Pierre

Marty

flesh and blood is the carnal man;selfish ,self oriented, fulfilling deeds that cannot save him of is vain live,

but it is Gods way that saves ,with self control over the flesh and blood,by using the truth of Gods word as Jesus and his apostles ad shown us in scriptures,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: That post above is incorrect!! The term flesh and blood is referring to a carnal way to God. Its in reference to the old testament law. Romans 8:1….There is therefore now no condemnation(judgment) to them which are in Christ Jesus(by faith) who walk, not after the flesh(old cove. laws, rules, rituals etc.,) but after the Spirit.(words of God) V2….For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus HATH MADE US FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH….!

V3….for what the law(old cove.) could not do(make men perfect)…..God did sending his own son…and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh!!

V5….for to be “carnally minded”(earthly, physical, works, deeds, efforts etc.,)is death. To be spiritually minded(words from God through Jesus) is life and peace.

V8….SO THEN THEY THAT ARE IN THE FLESH CANNOT PLEASE GOD!! Are you in the flesh?….V9…..BUT YE ARE NOT IN THE FLESH(old cove. law) but in the Spirit IF SO BE IT THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELL IN YOU!!

V14…for as many as are led by the Spirit of God they are the sons of God.

Pierre you cannot read Corinthians and Romans and not know that we are dead(through the symbolic picture of Baptism) to the sin and death of the old religious order and resurrected to new, born again, renewed life in Christ by faith in Gods words through Jesus. Blessings, IMO, TK

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Aug. 12 2011,21:26)

Wrong 1 Corinth is the resurrection Chapter and it fits in with those Scriptures. Better read up on that….
    As far as the law goes, Jesus has given us the great commandments it has not been nailed to the cross like so many want to believe..

Luk 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new commandment in my blood, which is shed for you.

Then Jesus gave us the great commandments in

Mat 22:36 Master, which [is] the great commandment in the law?

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.

Mat 22:39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
    Jesus did not do away with the commandments but He fullfilled them…..

The Scripture about that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God has little to do with it….But about the resurrection from the death and who will be in the Kingdom of God… Only the Saints who are Spirit Beings will…. No flesh and blood ever will……Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Aug. 13 2011,15:40)
    Pierre: That post above is incorrect!! The term flesh and blood is referring to a carnal way to God. Its in reference to the old testament law. Romans 8:1….There is therefore now no condemnation(judgment) to them which are in Christ Jesus(by faith) who walk, not after the flesh(old cove. laws, rules, rituals etc.,) but after the Spirit.(words of God) V2….For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus HATH MADE US FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH….!

V3….for what the law(old cove.) could not do(make men perfect)…..God did sending his own son…and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh!!

V5….for to be “carnally minded”(earthly, physical, works, deeds, efforts etc.,)is death. To be spiritually minded(words from God through Jesus) is life and peace.

V8….SO THEN THEY THAT ARE IN THE FLESH CANNOT PLEASE GOD!! Are you in the flesh?….V9…..BUT YE ARE NOT IN THE FLESH(old cove. law) but in the Spirit IF SO BE IT THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELL IN YOU!!

V14…for as many as are led by the Spirit of God they are the sons of God.

Pierre you cannot read Corinthians and Romans and not know that we are dead(through the symbolic picture of Baptism) to the sin and death of the old religious order and resurrected to new, born again, renewed life in Christ by faith in Gods words through Jesus. Blessings, IMO, TK

TK

what abode from Adam to Moses no letter to the Roman,or Corinthians and a Law,

read and understand scriptures ,ALL of them and see if you are right then

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 10 2011,23:10)

Quote (kerwin @ Aug. 02 2011,16:12)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 02 2011,07:55)

Quote (kerwin @ July 31 2011,23:12)
    To all,

It is sad that so many believe you can have God without Jesus as Scripture clearly states you cannot.

???  What does that have to do with this thread?  Kerwin, do you have a comment about whether or not Jesus is still a human being in heaven?

How about you, Tim?

peace,
    mike

Mike,

My comment is if you believe Jesus is not a human being then you have thrown him out and are attempting to have the Father without the Son.  Anyone who reads scripture should be very aware that Jesus being like his brother human beings is important to the message of salvation as Scripture instructs you.  

Hebrews 2

King James Version (KJV)

14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

16For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

17Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

18For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Hebrews 5

King James Version (KJV)

1For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:

2Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.

3And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.

4And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.

5So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

You have it backwards kerwin, let me show you another scripture that explains it.

2Pe 1:4   Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.  

You see, those who come up in the first resurrection will take on the nature of Christ, a divine nature; not the other way around.
    That should also show you what nature Christ is now.

I answered this with out checking all the other posts.

Georg

Georg,

We seem to disagree which aspect of God's divine nature Peter is speaking of.   I am convinced he is speaking of the righteous and holy aspect of God's nature which is why Ephesians 4:24 calls us to put that aspect of God's divine nature on.

Ephesians 4:24

King James Version (KJV)

24And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 10 2011,23:17)

Quote (kerwin @ Aug. 10 2011,16:59)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 10 2011,11:37)
    Kerwin

I am now confused about what you believe makes someone a spirit being as it was my understanding that you believed it was the body.  If his body was 100% human being and 0% spirit being as you apply then how was he both a human being and a spirit being at that time?

if this was the case we would have two Jesus Christ one in the flesh on earth and one in heaven as a spirit being ,no ?

so this could not be ,only one but the one that was in heaven is now on earth,

Pierre

Pierre,

If I understood him correctly, Mike told me he believed Jesus was both  a spirit being and a human being at the same time.

He did that after I asked him if Jesus stopped being a spirit being and then started being a human being.

kerwin

Jesus said, he came to ransom; do you know what he meant by that, and who did he ransom?
    Could Jesus have ransomed a human being while being a spirit being?

Georg

Georg,

You are correct that Jesus sacrificed himself to pay the cost of the ransome but his work for his people does not end there as he is currectly in heave freeing them from slavery to sin.

Hebrews 9

King James Version (KJV)

15And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

ftk
    Participant

Mike:

My comment is if you believe Jesus is not a human being then you have thrown him out and are attempting to have the Father without the Son. Anyone who reads scripture should be very aware that Jesus being like his brother human beings is important to the message of salvation as Scripture instructs you.

I am in total agreement with you as to Jesus being the “firstborn of many bretherin”! Jesus is our brother yet also our lord and savior! Jesus said to his disciples,… the student is not greater than the teacher, it is enough the that the student be as the teacher…! We agree, powerful revelation knowledge for us. Jesus is the one teacher that leads us unto God/truth/life! To heck with titles and names, Jesus had the pure truth of God to give to all mankind, for WHOSOEVER WOULD BELIEVE!

If we take the words of Jesus within, we fill with the Spirit of God. If we fill completely with the Spirit of God we meld or merge in union with or become intimate with of that Spirit in God. We become ONE, united in God with Jesus. We are not Christ, yet we are a “cell” in the body of Christ.

There are many parabolic pictures created by Jesus that show us our relationship with God. There is the wedding feast where Jesus is the Bridegroom and The Holy Spirit is the Bride. There is the Temple, made without hands(the human body). There is the all inclusive Body of Christ, us being the members thereof. Jesus taught us to build the House of the lord. The “abode” of God. We must build that house on a solid foundation, Jesus, the solid rock, the cornerstone, the capstone. If you Kingdom of God is built on the rock, Jesus(his words from God) then no storms of destruction, lies of deception, old testament distortions of man made ideas/error/sin. Jesus the truth will stand against all.

It is obvious to me that there is only one truth about God, in the entire Bible, applicable for today. Whatever Jesus says about God is truth. Even some of the letters written years after Jesus' ascension are written by men, just like you and me that had a heart for God but had their own mistakes and errors. Jesus words are infallible truth. Mistranslations are possible but the whole truth and nothing but the truth is there. Distortions come from the Old Testament which was a fully executed will(the fullness of time came). It is past and not interwoven in the Gospel of God given through Jesus.

Each individual creates (or builds) his Kingdom of God within by choosing what he believes to be the truth about God. In a parable about the talents the last man hid his masters money for fear that his master would return and be angry with no interest. When he returned the money to his master he said,….I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you haven't sown so I feared and hid your money….etc. The master said,…oh, so you knew me as a hard man reaping what I haven't sown…..and threw him into outer darkness. One moral of the story is the evil man saw or understood his master as fearful or to be feared by his own choice. That was his made up beliefs of his master. The money meant nothing. The way the man believed about his master was his own personal choice. The master was not pleased.

I don't believe God is going to be get angry or sad because those emotions are not in God. But those who are in fear(as in afraid) him will be outside. Those who don't believe what he/Jesus says. Those who knew God to be harsh, a taskmaster, taking lives, taking money, causing sickness etc.! That is not the most high God revealed by Jesus. I will stand alone with Jesus and his truth of God. IMO, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 11 2011,15:25)

Most men have it correct because the scripture states that there is one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus

He is a mediator between God and men as the High Priest in heaven, and that settles the issue as to whether or not he is still a man.

Actually Marty, “most men” have it wrong, for they seem to overlook the other scriptures I listed in my OP………………you know, the ones you didn't bother to comment on because they prove you WRONG.  :)

Marty, the MAN who was sacrificed is now the mediator between men and God.  And 1 Tim 2:5-6 says exactly that.

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 11 2011,15:25)

The Last Adam = the second man.

Finish the thought and then you'll have the truth, Marty.  The first Adam BECAME a living being, the last Adam BECAME a life-giving SPIRIT.  Marty, if a man BECAME a spirit, then what is he NOW?  ???

I have two missions for you, should you choose to accept them:

1.  Read 1 Tim 2:5 AND 6 together and try to understand that Paul, at the very least, COULD HAVE BEEN SAYING that the MAN who died is NOW the mediator.

2.  Then address Galatians 1:1 and 1:12, which will show you that what 1 Tim 2:5-6 COULD HAVE BEEN SAYING is exactly what it WAS SAYING.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Aug. 13 2011,04:16)
    Mike:

My comment is if you believe Jesus is not a human being then you have thrown him out and are attempting to have the Father without the Son. Anyone who reads scripture should be very aware that Jesus being like his brother human beings is important to the message of salvation as Scripture instructs you.

Hi Tim,

You seem to have applied someone else's words to me. I know that Jesus is no longer a human being in heaven, and therefore would not have said the words you applied to me. :)

Participant

Hi Mike:

You say:

Marty, the MAN who was sacrificed is now the mediator between men and God. And 1 Tim 2:5-6 says exactly that

That is precisely what it says.

The mission that you are giving me to accept is a useless one, and therefore, I don't accept it. When you start with the “Could have said this or could have said that”, you are speculating, and there is no need to do this when the scriptures are clear that Jesus is still a man, but that he now our mediator at the right hand of God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Marty,

All I've done is to point out to you that 1 Tim could be taken one of TWO different ways. One way is that Jesus is STILL a man in heaven. The other way is that the man who died is now our mediator in heaven. Do you agree that it can be understood EITHER way? If you are to be honest, you have to.

Now……………which one of those TWO ways is supported by the other scriptures? Only ONE of them is, Marty. So you can either understand 1 Tim 2:5-6 in a way that CONTRADICTS other very clear scriptures……………..or you can understand it in a way that DOESN'T have scripture contradicting itself.

The choice is yours, for I've already made my choice.

peace,
    mike

kerwin
    Participant

Mike,

5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all men………

Now this can be understood that Jesus is STILL a man – which is how most people take it.  Or, it could be understood that the man who gave himself as a ransom IS NOW the mediator between God and men.

What?

Are you attempting to say that Paul was teaching that Jesus was a man when he gave his life for mankind and not when he is a mediator?

The teaching is obvious about Jesus being a mediator and not about Jesus sacrificing himself.

The first comment is that Jesus as a man as a mediator.

The second comment is that Jesus is the one who gave his life to become that mediator.

It does not state or make the point that Jesus gave up being a man.  

In reality your speculation is based on your understanding of a scripture that reads flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God even though other scriptures also state that those that live by the flesh cannot inherit the kingdom of God.  I assure you that it is a person’s character that inherits the kingdom of God and not there physical body as God’s kingdom is of the character since if the character obeys him the rest follows.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Kerwin,

5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.

Can you HONESTLY tell me that you are unable see that sentence as saying: “THE MAN JESUS CHRIST, WHO ONCE DIED FOR US, IS NOW THE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN”?

If you can't, then you'd better read it again and again.  Because the way YOU and Marty understand it CONTRADICTS this scripture:
    Galatians1:1
    Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead—

And this one:
    Galatians 1:12
    I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

Kerwin, did Paul receive his gospel from a MAN?  YES or NO?

Did Paul receive his gospel from Jesus Christ?  YES or NO?

It is impossible to answer “NO” to the first question, “YES” to the second, and STILL claim that Jesus is a MAN.

That's just the way it is, man.  I'm sorry if the scriptures aren't forming around YOUR OWN understanding for you.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Aug. 14 2011,11:33)
    It does not state or make the point that Jesus gave up being a man.

1 Cor 15:45
    So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

The last Adam BECAME a life-giving spirit, Kerwin. If a man BECOMES a spirit, then he is no longer a man.

Just like when the spirit being Jesus BECAME a man for a time, he was no longer a spirit being at the time he was a man.

Now the man has once again BECOME a spirit being, and so is no longer a man.

mike

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account