Is Jesus still a man in heaven?

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 757 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (barley @ Jan. 19 2012,20:35)
    Scripture does not contradict itself. For the author of scripture, God, would not not contradict himself.

Could this be a figure of speech? A reference to Jesus Christ's now spiritual body? Still flesh and bones but not soul driven, but spirit driven.

It can't be a flesh body, because flesh cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. You've said yourself that scripture cannot contradict itself, right?

barley, can you tell me the contradiction in Jesus being raised from the dead in the same body in which he died, and 40 days later having that body transformed upon his ascension into heaven?

List the scriptures that would contradict such a thing.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Hi All……it's been awhile!!

This topic greatly interests me.

I voted that Jesus is a human being in heaven.

Luke 24: 36 and as they are speaking these things, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith to them, `Peace — to you;' 37 and being amazed, and becoming affrighted, they were thinking themselves to see a spirit. 38 And he said to them, `Why are ye troubled? and wherefore do reasonings come up in your hearts? 39 see my hands and my feet, that I am he; handle me and see, because a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me having.' 40 And having said this, he shewed to them the hands and the feet, 41 and while they are not believing from the joy, and wondering, he said to them, `Have ye anything here to eat?'

The problem I see with your position Mike is that there are no scriptures that talk about Jesus transforming into a “spirit being”. The words “spirit being” doesn’t even appear in the bible.

Phil 3:21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

Acts 2:31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.

The transformation as we see from scripture was from mortal flesh to immortal flesh.  Jesus was raised from the dead no longer to see corruption!!  The TRANSFORMATION was from a Mortal Human Being into an Immortal Human Being!! The flesh and bones that the disciples saw, was IMMORTAL!!

Romans 7:4 So that, my brethren, ye also were made dead to the law through the body of the Christ, for your becoming another's, who out of the dead was raised up, that we might bear fruit to God; 5 for when we were in the flesh, the passions of the sins, that are through the law, were working in our members, to bear fruit to the death; 6 and now we have ceased from the law, that being dead in which we were held, so that we may serve in newness of spirit, and not in oldness of letter……. 22 for I delight in the law of God according to the inward man, 23 and I behold another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of the sin that [is] in my members. 24 A wretched man I [am]! who shall deliver me out of the body of this death? 25 I thank God — through Jesus Christ our Lord; so then, I myself indeed with the mind do serve the law of God, and with the flesh, the law of sin.

We possess mortal flesh, and it is that mortal flesh that has a natural instinct that draws the human spirit to do what it needs in order to survive. As Ecclesiastes teaches us, we are no different than the animals, as they decompose so do we! Moreover, when man follows his own natural spirit he is as a brute beast.

Psalm 73:22 I was so foolish and ignorant; I was like a beast before You.

2 Peter 2:12 But these, like natural brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption,

The drive the human mind possess to be dominate over others with a strong instinct to survive is the same as a beast. It his ONLY through the Holy Spirit that man can draw his mind away from that which is like an animal to that which is like the Character of YHWH.

In other words flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God! The Holy Spirit working over the carnal mind is what causes man to inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption.

Acts 13:36 “For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell asleep, was buried with his fathers, and saw corruption; 37but He whom God raised up saw no corruption.

Jesus was raised with incorruptible flesh. It was not the flesh and blood of Jesus that CAUSED him to inherit the kingdom of God, it was the Holy Spirit working in him. No man by his own power can inherit the kingdom of God, it does not come through the works of the flesh, it comes from the work of the Spirit of God.

Matthew 17: 1 Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves; 2 and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light. 3 And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Him. 4 Then Peter answered and said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here; if You wish, let us make here three tabernacles: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” 5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” 6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid. 7 But Jesus came and touched them and said, “Arise, and do not be afraid.” 8 When they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only. 9 Now as they came down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, saying, “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead.”

What the disciples saw was a vision, they saw the “spirits” of Moses and Elijah through the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus confirmed to the disciples that he was not some vision, that he was truly alive, a flesh and bones human being.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Jan. 19 2012,23:01)
    The problem I see with your position Mike is that there are no scriptures that talk about Jesus transforming into a “spirit being”. The words “spirit being” doesn’t even appear in the bible.

Hi Jodi,

I haven't agreed with you on anything scriptural yet, so it doesn't surprise me we disagree on this as well.  :)

I noticed you left out this scripture:
    1 Cor 15:50
    I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God……

Jesus was raised from the dead with the same flesh body he died in.  And since flesh cannot be in heaven, his body must have been transformed into the new, glorious body Paul mentions in Phil 3:21.

As for the “spirit being” thing, come join us in the “Do Spirits Have Bodies” thread. Perhaps you could help Gene with the definition of “spirit” in Luke 24:37.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 21 2012,14:06)

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Jan. 19 2012,23:01)

Hi Jodi,

I haven't agreed with you on anything scriptural yet, so it doesn't surprise me we disagree on this as well.  :)

I noticed you left out this scripture:
    1 Cor 15:50
    I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God……

Jesus was raised from the dead with the same flesh body he died in.  And since flesh cannot be in heaven, his body must have been transformed into the new, glorious body Paul mentions in Phil 3:21.

As for the “spirit being” thing, come join us in the “Do Spirits Have Bodies” thread.  Perhaps you could help Gene with the definition of “spirit” in Luke 24:37.

Hey oh! :)  

No, I didn't leave it out!

I said in my post, “In other words flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God! The Holy Spirit working over the carnal mind is what causes man to inherit the kingdom of God.”

1 Cor 15:42  So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption.  43  It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power.  44  It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body….  53  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

The natural body is the mortal flesh and the spiritual body is the immortal flesh, both flesh!!

Ezekiel 36:24  For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land.  25  Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.  26  I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.  27  I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.  28  Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.  29  I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you.  30  And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations.  31  Then you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good; and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight, for your iniquities and your abominations.  32  Not for your sake do I do this,” says the Lord God, “let it be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel!”  33  'Thus says the Lord God: “On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will also enable you to dwell in the cities, and the ruins shall be rebuilt.  34  The desolate land shall be tilled instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass by.  35  So they will say, 'This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.'  36  Then the nations which are left all around you shall know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the Lord, have spoken it, and I will do it.”

YHWH has promised us no more pain or suffering. Have you ever wondered what it felt like to have lived to be over 900 years old?….you think Noah felt the same as we did at 30, or 50, or 80 years old, when he was exactly those ages? I bet at 80, he still felt pretty peppy!!

Why would God instruct us and inflict us in these fleshly bodies and then just change our reality completely? We are an awesome creation, our bodies are magnificent, YHWH is going to give them the glory of eternal life in them, He is not going to just morph us into some mystical form IMO!!

1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 5:13  For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.  14  For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”   15  But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!  16  I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.  17  For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.  18  But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.  19  Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery,  fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,  20  idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,  21  envy, murders,  drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  23  gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.  24  And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.  25  If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.  26  Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Following the sinful desires of our mortal flesh cannot bring us to inherit the kingdom! Renewing our mind and following the Spirit that was in Christ is what will lead us into the inheritance of the Kingdom of God!! I believe this is what Paul was continuing to teach in 1 Corinthians 15.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Ephesians 5:14  wherefore he saith, `Arouse thyself, thou who art sleeping, and arise out of the dead, and the Christ shall shine upon thee.'  15  See, then, how exactly ye walk, not as unwise, but as wise,  16  redeeming the time, because the days are evil;  17  because of this become not fools, but — understanding what [is] the will of the Lord,  18  and be not drunk with wine, in which is dissoluteness, but be filled in the Spirit,  19  speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord,  20  giving thanks always for all things, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to the God and Father;  21  subjecting yourselves to one another in the fear of God.  22  The wives! to your own husbands subject yourselves, as to the Lord,  23  because the husband is head of the wife, as also the Christ [is] head of the assembly, and he is saviour of the body,  24  but even as the assembly is subject to Christ, so also [are] the wives to their own husbands in everything.  25  The husbands! love your own wives, as also the Christ did love the assembly, and did give himself for it,  26  that he might sanctify it, having cleansed [it] with the bathing of the water in the saying,  27  that he might present it to himself the assembly in glory, not having spot or wrinkle, or any of such things, but that it may be holy and unblemished;  28  so ought the husbands to love their own wives as their own bodies: he who is loving his own wife — himself he doth love;  29  for no one ever his own flesh did hate, but doth nourish and cherish it, as also the Lord — the assembly,  30 because members we are of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones;  31  `for this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined to his wife, and they shall be — the two — for one flesh;'  32  this secret is great, and I speak in regard to Christ and to the assembly;  33  but ye also, every one in particular — let each his own wife so love as himself, and the wife — that she may reverence the husband.

Acts 2:22  “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know–  23  Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken  by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death;  24  whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.  25  For David says concerning Him: 'I foresaw the Lord always before my face, For He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.  26  Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad; Moreover my flesh also will rest in hope.  27  For You will not leave my soul in Hades, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.  28  You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence.'   29  “Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.  30  Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that of the fruit of his body, according to the flesh, He would raise up the Christ to sit on his throne,   31  he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption. 32  This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.  33  Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

Romans 8:23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.

Philippians 3:20  For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,  21  who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

Luke 24:39 Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.”

God did not allow the flesh of Jesus to decay, instead he gave his dead body life, not mortal life, but immortal life. Scripture states, ACCORDING TO THE FLESH Jesus was raised from the dead!! Jesus is still flesh and bones, no scripture says that he morphed into something else or that he became a “spirit being”. Jesus is still the offspring of David, he contains within his flesh DNA that connects him biologically to David.

Revelation 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Jan. 21 2012,00:04)
    The natural body is the mortal flesh and the spiritual body is the immortal flesh, both flesh!!

So the dead will be raised with bodies that can't even inherit the Kingdom of God?  ???

Surely that can't be right.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Jan. 21 2012,11:29)
    because members we are of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones;

Ephesians 5:30 NETBible ©
    for we are members of his body. 1

Footnote #1:
    Eph 5:301tc Most Western witnesses, as well as the majority of Byzantine mss and a few others (א2 D F G Ψ 0278 0285vid Ï lat), add the following words to the end of the verse: ἐκ τῆς σαρκὸς αὐτοῦ καὶ ἐκ τῶν ὀστέων αὐτοῦ (ek th” sarko” autou kai ek twn ostewn autou, “of his body and of his bones”). This is a (slightly modified) quotation from Gen 2:23a (LXX). The Alexandrian text is solidly behind the shorter reading (Ì46 א* A B 048 33 81 1739* 1881 pc). Although it is possible that an early scribe’s eye skipped over the final αὐτοῦ, there is a much greater likelihood that a scribe added the Genesis quotation in order to fill out and make explicit the author’s incomplete reference to Gen 2:23. Further, on intrinsic grounds, it seems unlikely that the author would refer to the physical nature of creation when speaking of the “body of Christ” which is spiritual or mystical. Hence, as is often the case with OT quotations, the scribal clarification missed the point the author was making; the shorter reading stands as original.

From here, where you'll notice that the KJV is the only translation that has the extended version.  Most have now come to the realization that these extra words were the best efforts of a scribe trying to complete the reference to Genesis 2:23, when only a partial reference was intended, and written, by Paul.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 22 2012,09:01)

So the dead will be raised with bodies that can't even inherit the Kingdom of God?  ???

Where did I say, “the dead will be raised with bodies that can't even inherit the Kingdom of God?”

That isn't anywhere close to what I said.

My point was that both the body we have now and the body that will be raised from the dead are made of flesh. The one we have now is mortal but the one that is raised will be immortal. Inheriting the Kingdom of God and inheriting eternal life go hand in hand, there is not one without the other.  

The natural body is the body we currently have, it is the one that takes on diseases, feels pain, dies and decomposes. The spiritual body is the raised body given eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.  21  For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead.  22  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.  23  But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming.

Those raised in Christ will be raised as he was, with a FLESH and BONE body, as scripture clearly states in the Gospel of Luke.

44  it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

The spiritual body is the raised body, and we know it to be in a state that is no longer able to die anymore, and we know that it consists of FLESH and BONES.

There exists no scripture that says Jesus made yet another change.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Jan. 21 2012,17:39)

Where did I say, “the dead will be raised with bodies that can't even inherit the Kingdom of God?”

My point was that both the body we have now and the body that will be raised from the dead are made of flesh.

It seems as if you've said the same thing again while at the same time claiming you never said it.  ???

If FLESH cannot inherit God's Kingdom, and FLESH is what we are to be raised in, then you have no choice but to be saying that we will be raised in bodies that cannot inherit God's Kingdom.

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Jan. 21 2012,17:39)

It is not “A” scripture, but the context of different scriptures.  I agree that Jesus was raised from the dead in a flesh body – a flesh body that Paul says cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

So, how is it that Jesus has not only inherited that Kingdom, but is ruling as King over it right now?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Jan. 22 2012,10:39)

My point was that both the body we have now and the body that will be raised from the dead are made of flesh. The one we have now is mortal but the one that is raised will be immortal. Inheriting the Kingdom of God and inheriting eternal life go hand in hand, there is not one without the other.  

The natural body is the body we currently have, it is the one that takes on diseases, feels pain, dies and decomposes. The spiritual body is the raised body given eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.  21  For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead.  22  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.  23  But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming.

Those raised in Christ will be raised as he was, with a FLESH and BONE body, as scripture clearly states in the Gospel of Luke.

44  it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

The spiritual body is the raised body, and we know it to be in a state that is no longer able to die anymore, and we know that it consists of FLESH and BONES.

hI jODY.

ARE YOU JW?

1cor.15:44.It is sown a natural body; it is raised a SPIRITUAL BODY.

vers45.and so it is written,The first man Adam was made a living soul; The last adam was made a QUICKENING SPIRIT.

Flesh and bone can not go through walls,but it can materialise into a solid body.Jesus can go through walls.

The angels met Abraham; materialised,and ate and drank with Abraham.

1cor.15:40. There are also celestial bodies,and bodies terrestrial.—

Mark12;25. For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry nor given to in marriage; BUT ARE AS THE ANGELS WHICH ARE IN HEAVEN. MAT.22:30. LUKE 20:36.

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 22 2012,19:57)
    Flesh and bone can not go through walls…………

Flesh and bone can't normally walk on water or “time travel” to a distant place in a second, like the disciples on the lake, or Phillip after baptizing the eunich.  So that argument doesn't really work, Wakeup.

Not to mention that Jesus point blank told his disciples that he was NOT a spirit after he was raised.

Yet he IS a spirit now.   Hmmmm………….

Also, there is no scriptural record of any spirit being “materializing”.  There is scriptural record of God opening the eyes of a human so that they are able to see spirit beings.  (Think Elisha and the chariots of fire.  Or think Balaam and the donkey, the latter of which had its eyes opened to see the spirit prior to the former. Did the spirit materialize twice in two different ways – one that only the donkey could see him, and then again in a way that Balaam could see him?)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 23 2012,14:09)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 22 2012,19:57)
    Flesh and bone can not go through walls…………

Flesh and bone can't normally walk on water or “time travel” to a distant place in a second, like the disciples on the lake, or Phillip after baptizing the eunich.  So that argument doesn't really work, Wakeup.

Not to mention that Jesus point blank told his disciples that he was NOT a spirit after he was raised.

Yet he IS a spirit now.   Hmmmm………….

Also, there is no scriptural record of any spirit being “materializing”.  There is scriptural record of God opening the eyes of a human so that they are able to see spirit beings.  (Think Elisha and the chariots of fire.  Or think Balaam and the donkey, the latter of which had its eyes opened to see the spirit prior to the former.  Did the spirit materialize twice in two different ways – one that only the donkey could see him, and then again in a way that Balaam could see him?)

Mikeb.
    check out the account of Abraham and the 3 angels having lunch. And also melchisedek?

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Wakeup,

My body wouldn't NEED me to eat a handful of dirt to survive, but I am capable of doing that anyway.  Just because angels don't NEED food doesn't mean they aren't capable of eating to “fit in”.

Do you have an answer to my question about Balaam and the donkey?

jammin
    Participant

mike have you finished your homework??

hahahaha
    im still waiting for you to show in verse 10 of heb 1 that it refers to the father

make your own bible mike. hahhahahaha

:D :D :D

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 24 2012,19:16)
    mike have you finished your homework??

hahahaha
    im still waiting for you to show in verse 10 of heb 1 that it refers to the father

make your own bible mike. hahhahahaha

:D :D :D

Shalom Jammin,

HA Ha ha ha, he he he he  :D  :D  :D :D   …here is a translation for you!

I believe I can help you here. Hebrews 1:10-11 is almost an exact copy of Psalm 102:25-26.
    “I said, O my God(YHVH), take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.
    25 Of old hast thou(YHVH) laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.” (Psalms 102:24-25)
    “Thou, LORD(YHVH), in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:” (Heb 1:10)

B'shem
    YHVH (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

jammin
    Participant

hi Edj,

that is christ
    just like what heb 1:10 said

:D

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jammin, who is this verse referring to?

Job 38:1-7 Then the LORD(YHVH) answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, 2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by
    words without knowledge? 3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
    4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
    5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
    6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
    7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

jammin
    Participant

hi edJ

let's wait for mike to finish his homework,
    im still waiting for mike to show me in heb 1:10 that it refers to the father,
    then your question will be answered. :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 24 2012,05:43)
    hi Edj,

that is christ

Ed,

jammin is not ready yet for a serious scriptural discussion. You can tell by this answer. He doesn't even understand that “Christ” refers to someone who was anointed BY God, and NOT to the God who did the anointing.

jammin
    Participant

mike

i do not need your opinion. again, read it in verse 10 of heb 1 that it refers to the father.

make your own translation mike. hahahahaha :D :D

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account