Is Jesus God?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You two must not have the holy spirit!!

NickHassan
    Participant

hi Kat,
    Listen to Jesus.
    True worshippers worship the father in Spirit and truth.[Jn4]

ARE YOU A TRUE WORSHIPER OR NOT?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thinker, Im glad you did read that post. Could you please tell me what all these scriptures say to you? I would be more confused trying to understand the bible if I looked over scriptures like:John1;1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the word was God… Rev. 1;8 I am the alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is and which was, and wich is to come. THE ALMIGHTY.. Rev.19;13,16 His name is The word of God, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS… Jesus tells you Himself, The Father and I are One, Thomas called Him; My Lord and My God, and Jesus says to him; Blessed is He who has not seen and still believes. John 1;14 and the word was made flesh and dwelt among us… 1Timothy 3;16 God was manifest in the flesh. scriptures tell us He shall be called; Emmanuel”God with us” scripture tell us Jesus is Lord .. He tells us in Rev.21;7 he that over cometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son… Psalms 144;15 Happy is the people whos God is the Lord… In Isaiah 9;6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the goverment shall be upon His shoulders; and His named shall be called wonderful Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace John 1 4 tells us; He that saith, I know Him and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him— How can you deny all these scripture? So many say, He is God!! I would be more confused trying to deny them than just believe it. What an awesome GOD!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

What type of bible do you study Nick?

Anonymous
    Inactive

nick, Is jesus to be worshipped? And if so, why?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Sep. 12 2009,14:13)
    Thinker, Im glad you did read that post. Could you please tell me what all these scriptures say to you?  I would be more confused trying to understand the bible if I looked over scriptures like:John1;1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the word was God… Rev. 1;8 I am the alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is and which was, and wich is to come. THE ALMIGHTY.. Rev.19;13,16 His name is The word of God, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS… Jesus tells you Himself, The Father and I are One, Thomas called Him; My Lord and My God, and Jesus says to him; Blessed is He who has not seen and still believes. John 1;14 and the word was made flesh and dwelt among us… 1Timothy 3;16 God was manifest in the flesh. scriptures tell us He shall be called; Emmanuel”God with us”   scripture tell us Jesus is Lord .. He tells us in Rev.21;7 he that over cometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son… Psalms 144;15 Happy is the people whos God is the Lord… In Isaiah 9;6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the goverment shall be upon His shoulders; and His named shall be called wonderful Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace  John 1 4 tells us; He that saith, I know Him and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him— How can you deny all these scripture? So many say, He is God!! I would be more confused trying to deny them than just believe it. What an awesome GOD!!!

kat,
    I don't understand what you're saying. I believe Jesus is God. I believe in the trinity. What is this all about?  ???

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 12 2009,14:04)
    hi Kat,
    Listen to Jesus.
    True worshippers worship the father in Spirit and truth.[Jn4]

ARE YOU A TRUE WORSHIPER OR NOT?

You listen to Jesus Nick. Mind your own soul. Jesus said that true worshipers worship in spirit and in TRUTH. In John 8 He said that those who love God must honor the Son. If you don't honor the Son you are not a true worshiper. That's right Nick. You are NOT a true worshiper.

thinker

Anonymous
    Inactive

thinker, Im sorry, I thought some of your post sounds like you are agreeing with Nick. God Bless You!!

St. Irenaeus

and the raising up again of all flesh of all humanity, in order that to Jesus Christ our Lord and God and Savior and King, in accord with the approval of the invisible Father, every knee shall bend of those in heaven and on earth and under the earth . . . ” (Against Heresies 1:10:1 [A.D. 189]).

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    St who?
    God knows those who are his.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kajo………..God was (IN) Jesus, and it finely downed on Thomas, and that is why He said MY LORD (Jesus Christ) (AND) MY GOD. He did not say my LORD GOD did He , that is what he would have said (IF) He meant Jesus was GOD. He came to realize GOD'S presents (IN) Jesus the MAN , Just like He was, you see the light finely came ON. GET IT?.

peace and love……………….gene

then the deceiver left him and see messengers came and attended him.
    mat 4.11

the tri's god is weak, needed others to attend him.

Now, Christ, his Father knew how to take care of his son.

Quote (princess of the king @ Sep. 12 2009,18:53)
    mat 4.11

“But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.” – 2 Pet. 2:10

“In like manner these men also defile the flesh, and despise dominion, and blaspheme majesty. ” Jude 1:8

This blasphemer is quick to speak. Yet she is unaware of the two natures of the one Christ: God and Man

Anonymous
    Inactive

Catholic apologist- I am a trinitarian, I was wanting one who wasnt to tell me how they could deny the scriptures i posted. Gene or Nick! what about 1 Timothy 3;16 and the ones I posted on Rev? What do they mean?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    Jesus said he is the Son of God.
    Peter agreed and was praised by Jesus.
    You will not find any agreement these days among the churches

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Sep. 12 2009,19:58)

mat 4.11

“But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.” – 2 Pet. 2:10

“In like manner these men also defile the flesh, and despise dominion, and blaspheme majesty. ” Jude 1:8

This blasphemer is quick to speak.  Yet she is unaware of the two natures of the one Christ: God and Man

CA,
    now we are getting somewhere

how's the queen?

did take notice your last statement had no scripture attached, reason being ah that's right there isn,t one…….

it is a new day let us rejoice in it

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Sep. 13 2009,00:38)

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Sep. 12 2009,19:58)

mat 4.11

This blasphemer is quick to speak.  Yet she is unaware of the two natures of the one Christ: God and Man

CA,
    now we are getting somewhere

how's the queen?

did take notice your last statement had no scripture attached, reason being ah that's right there isn,t one…….

it is a new day  let us rejoice in it

John 1:1 says the Word was God. Verse 14 says that the Word became flesh. He had both a divine and fleshly form.

thinker

Quote (princess of the king @ Sep. 13 2009,00:38)

CatholicApologist,Sep. wrote:

[quote=princess of the king,Sep. 12 2009,18:53]

it is a new day  let us rejoice in it

Where's the Scripture verse that says everything we believe has to be spelled out in Scripture (Sola Scriptura). Umm….THERE ISN'T ONE!

Hypocrite!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    Well said.
    You define your separation from divine revelation very well.

But it leaves you standing on very weak foundations.[2Jn, Mt7]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick!! whats this scripture mean? I'll wait for a response-1 Timothy 3:16 and without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; GOD was manifest in the flesh,justified in the spirit,seen of angels, preached unto the gentiles,believed on in the world, received up in glory!!

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account