Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

When one has reached to spiritual maturity, and have found the kingdom according to the scriptures,
    he can not change his mind.
    Unless proven wrong by the scriptures.
    One can not be blowing with the winds of doctrine.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

readiness for the return as nothing to do with the signs that Christ told it was for 70 AD

when Christ comes back ? he already did in 70 AD ,on the clouds(the physical fulfillment of the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem as he says it would be ) and those who pierced him were still alive in 70 AD ,

when he be back at the end of the present age ;he will come as a thief no signs no events ,just the regular stuff what wicked men does for his ego and plunder ,it is our will to do God’s will and to love him in Christ ,not the signs not the events those things have no bearing on our faith ;if it does you are already not of God ,for your faith is based on emotion skin deep ,

if it is in your heart ,mind and soul ,not one sign or event will change your love for God and his son ,and so your faith will stand the tribulations of time in your life,

but what do i know ? nothing or so little

terraricca
    Participant

t8

I personally am watching, waiting, and looking. I am searching for the truth in all things. Prophecy is one of the things I want to know about.

Jesus said this: “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am”.

that’s ok everyone here seems to know something of some event or news ;

but it is a repetition of history over and over again since Christ ;

Christ says he will come as a thief ? is anyone here believe this ? i don’t see that , for all of you looking for events and news ,

it was the fact that he believed God that Noah was saved from the flood not that God saved him no matter what ; he build himself what God told him to build ,the way God told him to do it ,with the materials that God told him to use for it ,

you guy’s are missing the point ; you are missing the message ; did Paul not say that you can know and possess everything but if you do not have LOVE (deep emotion for God) you have nothing and so will be destroyed, but if you don’t know much but have Godly love for God and his son you will be saved ,

did not Christ says ;WHAT IS IT IF A MAN GAINS THE WORLD IF HE HAS TO DIE THE NEXT DAY ? ALL HIS GAINS WOULD BE IN VAIN ,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi terr. To me it is simple. If you love someone and you do not know when they are coming back, you will eagerly look for the signs and rejoice when they happen because your redemption draws near. We are told that no one knows the day or the hour. Those who claim to know, must also claim to know more than Christ as he doesn’t (at least didn’t) know either. However, we are told that we will not be in the dark as to that day because we will see the signs and know what season we are in. Pretty simple to me. If a person doesn’t care for the signs and prophecies, then how much do they care about their Lord?

Matthew 24:42
    “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

Micah 7:7
    But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

1 Corinthians 16:13
    Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

terraricca
    Participant

Christ does not say to watch the outside event or signs (except those that he mention 70 AD Daniel ) but he says to watch out for ourselves so that we be have a soul approved worthy of him ,Paul/Peter/John are all teaching the same thing ,

for it is not the events or the news that will saves us but the Love for God and his son that will save us ,

read carefully your quoted scriptures that is what they say ;for no signs or news will be given for the end of this age ,

it is a deceit of the devil

Proclaimer
    Participant

On the contrary Terr, I would say the deceit of the Devil is to ignore prophecy and the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 1:2-3
    who testified to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw.
    Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near.

Revelation 22:6-7
    And he said to me, “These words are faithful and true”; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. “And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book

Matthew 24:15
    “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel–let the reader understand

Luke 11:28
    He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Romans 13:11
    And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.

Proverbs 8:34
    Blessed are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.

Daniel 12:11-13
    “From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. “How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days! “But as for you, go your way to the end; then you will enter into rest and rise again for your allotted portion at the end of the age.”

Luke 11:27-28
    While Jesus was saying these things, one of the women in the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, “Blessed is the womb that bore You and the breasts at which You nursed.” But He said, “On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.”

Proclaimer
    Participant

While it is not disputed that it is more important to have our lives right with God each day, that is no excuse to ignore prophecy or to think it doesn’t matter. Prophecy is the Word of God and makes up something like one-third of all the Bible. Further, the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy and we are taught to hear his voice too.

Revelation 19:10
    Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

John 10:27
    My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

If understanding prophecy didn’t matter, then we could throw away one-third of the Bible and think of all the trees saved from printed Bible’s that were two-thirds in size.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

Revelation 22:6-7
    And he said to me, “These words are faithful and true”; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. “And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book“

I am asking you to tell what is the ; “And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book“

or should we see it from these scriptures only ?;

Rev 22:1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb
    Rev 22:2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.
    Rev 22:3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him.
    Rev 22:4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.
    Rev 22:5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.
    Rev 22:6 The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”

what you say ?

Proclaimer
    Participant

terraricca
    Participant

T8

I have watched those two movies ,and I found them not accurate to scriptures at some places, and so don’t take those very seriously, so many around,but most if not all stumbling  on the real truth and their own truth of perception, pay attention to what he says and he stumble on his own explanation if you know the scriptures of course,

and I still disagree with the ten toes of the statue being anything else than Rome at the time of Christ ,for The stone that comes from the mountain is crasking all those kingdom for it as setup his own kingdom ,and this is done during the last supper before Christ dead,

we’re Christ make the covenant with his disciples for a kingdom,this is the setup of the kingdom that destroys all other and will never be destroyed,

Take care God bless

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    Proclaimer
    Participant

If it is Rome, then you have to believe that every kingdom/head that was part of the Beast conquered or succeeded the predecessor EXCEPT for the Ottoman Empire. We have Egypt > Assyria > Babylon > Persia > Greece > Rome > but not the Ottoman Empire that conquered the Roman Empire and reigned for the next 500 years or so. And why?

To me that is a huge weakness. Further as we told that one of the heads received a wound resulting in the death of the Beast, its wound was healed and the Beast comes back out of the pit. And what do we see today? A new Ottoman/Islamic Empire rising up and during the Tetrad too.

If that was not enough to convince you, we are told how to spot an antichrist. They deny Yeshua as the Messiah, and deny the Father and the son. Islam is built on the idea that God has no son. Their most important mosque has this written on the wall in big letters. Further, this mosque is a perfect description for the Abomination of Desolation when the Antichrist sits in the temple. Even Islam’s own prophecies says that Mecca will be destroyed and their Mahdi will rule from Jerusalem instead and from within this mosque which is where the temple of God is situated. It seems the AntiChrist of the Bible is the Mahdi of Islam and the false messiah of Islam, is the real messiah of the Bible.

However, while I would not subscribe to this wholeheartedly I certainly am watching and as each day passes, it seems to be more and more likely that this is the right interpretation. Of course events could take a different turn and it may not be this at all. But I am watching eagerly and want to plot our time in God’s timeline because we are told, “when you see these things happen, then look up because your redemption draws near“.

It is written that even if a man came back from the dead that the Unbelievers would still not believe. IMO, that is because they don’t want to believe. I am sorry to say that many Christians are just as stubborn. They will refuse to see the signs, and refuse to acknowledge anything other than that which they are already subscribed to. I know this all too well as I see many Christians hold to the Trinity Doctrine for example even when you give them the very words of Jesus himself. They will not believe just the same as when a man coming back from the dead will not convince the Unbelievers and nor will some Christians believe when the AntiChrist comes. They will refuse to believe that he is the AntiChrist.

And what do we see in scripture. 5 virgins were ready, 5 were not. The former were not watching and that wonderful hour came about in surprise like the thief in the night. The same will happen to the Unbelievers. They will miss meeting the Lord in the air of course may not even believe what has taken place. They will have another explanation for it perhaps.

My advice is to watch, be ready, repent, believe and serve God, and look for the signs. If you follow false signs or a theology that is not true, you will look in the wrong place and not understand the season either.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I guess I should also add that Rome is the sixth king and the legs of iron. Yet we are told of the seventh king with the eighth coming from the seven. So if Rome is the seventh king, then Rome must be the eight, meaning that Rome is kings 6-8. Try fitting that into history.

Whereas, the conquering Ottoman Empire as the seventh is also the eighth, which is that empire rising up again as described with the head that received the deadly wound.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Also, one other possibility came to me the other day, but forgot to mention it. I don’t think anyone has ever mentioned this before, but I only throw it out there because I am searching. So please do not make out that I am teaching this. Just as idea.

Rome had two legs, an eastern leg and western leg. The Eastern leg was succeeded by the Ottoman Empire so that is the eastern foot that is part iron and clay. The Western leg while not directly conquered fell but the British Empire rose out of the west. So that could be the western foot.

i.e., each foot was a different empire.

However, I am highly sceptical about this. The only thing it really has going for it is reconciling how the Ottoman Empire is connected to the right leg of the Roman Empire. It could be answered simply by the fact that the Ottoman Empire eventually included parts of Western Europe, (although not Rome itself).

Come to think about it. This view is too try hard. It tries to include both the British Empire and Ottoman Empire. I Personally do not think the British Empire is part of the Beast just the same as the American Empire is not either.

In the west we are bent toward western thinking. But scripture and prophecy is primarily the ancient area around the Mediterranean Sea.

Another small possibility is that Rome is both the sixth and seventh, i.e, Roman Empire then Holy Roman Empire/Byzantine period. Then it falls/ends, and comes back to life as the eighth king that came from the seventh.

Wakeup
    Participant

I was just thinking.

The two legs starts from the hip down; not from the knees.
    So, the brass Also has two parts, which is the grecian empire. (the 5th).

wakeup.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Admin.
    terraricca
    Participant

t8
    you mixing up the seven head beast with the beast that comes out of the earth ,that lives beside the seven head beast ,

and you also ignoring the “image” of the sixth head that was wounded ” this also is a nation but not a strong conqueror for he is only the image of the head ,

also to me “its belly and thighs of bronze,” the thighs are the upper section of the legs no ?

and so;Da 2:33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay.” are all one ;

Da 2:40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others.
    Da 2:41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay.
    Da 2:42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle.
    Da 2:43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.
    Da 2:44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.
    Da 2:45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

you must not let men views change what God as said to his prophets , four kingdoms does not mean five or six ,only false prophets says what is not in scriptures ,

scriptures as to be true to God’s truth not men imagination ,

terraricca
    Participant

t8

iron and clay ; is the final state of Rome as of the time of Christ ;

Rome start as a pure Roman power ,and was strong like iron , but as it moves in time it conquered so many nation that it has to get soldiers from conquered nations to join but this also means that the generals were also from other nations and so was

Da 2:43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

if you read Roman history you will find that is exactly how the Roman empire died ,all the countries conquered were splitting apart from her and became independent countries again but remain with the culture and the administration so to speak

well think about it ;

terraricca
    Participant

t8

one more thing ;what do you think the “iron ” means in reality ?

and what you think “the clay” means in reality ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Check the audience.

Christ Jesus was SENT TO the  the chosen people and most of what he prophesied about end times relates only to them.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Clay is sometimes a reference to the flesh or our form. God is the potter and we are the clay for example.

Isaiah 64:8
    But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand.

Genesis 2:7
    Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

2 Corinthians 4:7
    But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.

Romans 9:21
    Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use?

To me what is more interesting is the word “mixed”. The Hebrew word for ‘mixed’ is ‘arab‘.

So the verse says ‘arab flesh’ or ‘arab people’.

Daniel 2:41-43
    41 Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. 43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

mixed = `arab (Aramaic) {ar-ab’} 

Definition:
    to mix, join together
    (Pael) mixed (participle)
    (Ithpael) mixed (participle)

The Book of Daniel literally says ‘arab people type’ or ‘arab flesh’ or something similar.

Notice that the last part of the above verses say:

they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

terraricca
    Participant

they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

wingle with the seed of men ;meaning different ethnic /races but so will remain divide as groups just as iron does not mixed with clay ,

Rome was not a multi cultural empire but became one for it conquered many nation ;north/south/east/and west so this scripture is dead on it

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account