Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..please notice the abomination of deselation is mentioned in just two of the Gospels, Matthew and Mark,  but not mentioned in Luke or John, have you ever though why?,  because the GOSPELS of Matthew and Mark were written before the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem,  written around 10 AD, So the abonation of deselation hadn’t happened yet and is still mentioned in their Gospels,  but Luke and John was written “after” the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem,  so that is why,   they did not include it in their Gospels.

The “abomination of deselation” took place in 70 AD.   It is not relevant any longer.

Go back and reread what I wrote about REV 17  ,  It is correct,

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi

Day-year principle

Hi Berean,

“When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by
    Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place (on the Temple Mount),
    (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea
    flee into the mountains (Nations):” (Matthew 24:15-16)

The “Abomination of Desolation” (dome of the rock mosque) was set up in 688ad.

“And the woman (Israel) fled into the wilderness (Mountains/Nations),
    where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there
    a thousand two hundred and threescore days.” (Revelation 12:6)

688ad + 1,260 day/years = 1948 … Israel is once again born as a Nation

“Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once?
    for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth,
    and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD:” (Isaiah 66:8-9)

Hi Everyone,

“none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
    And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination
    that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.” (Dan 12:10-11)

Babylon sacked Jerusalem about 602bc taking away the daily sacrifice. Following the “a day for a year” we get:

1,290 – 602bc = 688ad (we minus 602 because it is BC) this is the very year the “abomination of desolation” is set up!

Gene doesn’t know what he’s talking about – the “abomination of desolation” is the dome of the rock mosque
    built on the temple mount (standing in the place where it ought not) see Mark 13:14

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not,
    (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains” (Mark 13:14)

Thanks for having ears to hear T8!

Ed J
    Participant

Gene…

(1 John 5:9/2Peter 1:19) “If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater”
    “We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed”

Ed J
    Participant

Muhammad is the false prophet of Rev.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj……You must understand Rev 17,  John was speaking from the time of the SIXTH KINGDOM OF Jesus And the Saint’s,  you people are placing him as speaking  before that kingdom has even come. you “MUST” understand what period of time John was speaking from, or you can not get it right.  As far as Mohammad goes he has been dead for over a thousand years .  REVELATIONS IS “NOT” ABOUT RELIGIONS, it’s about milatary and economic world powers.  Edj, you are listing to false prophets,  they do not have the timeline right. 

You have to understand John was “transported in time” to the “day of the Lord”.  That’s the sixth world ruling kingdom of Jesus and the Saint’s.  If you don’t understand that you can’t understand revelations at all. 

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Ed J
    Participant

Gene, did you even look at the Prophecy fulfilled in my posts

Proclaimer
    Participant

Your asking if Gene can see. Lol. I wouldn’t bother with that. You already know in advance that he cannot see. But I’m happy for you to post on this subject and will read them. Let’s explore this topic together and ignore Gene’s posts on this as they are just time wasters.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj……The abomination of deselation  has already occured, in 70 AD, by the Roman,  Prince Titus .  That is why it is mentioned in Matthew and Mark , but notice it is not mentioned by Luke and John ask yourself why?,  because Matthew and Mark  were written in 10 AD before it happened and John and Luke were written after 70 AD.

EDJ if you think it’s about the Moslim religion you are wrong,  the Babyloian kingdoms  were and are not about religions , they are about milatary power and economic control of people’s lives.

98% of what people say is pure garbage, including everything T8 is saying also. As i said, “The Babyloian Kingdoms were never about religions”, but military as economic powers.  If you DON’T understand REV 17, AND HOW IT TIES IN WITH WHAT DANIEL TOLD KING NEBURCHNASSER YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE Comprehend where we are in prophesy.

We are in the fifth BABYLOIAN RISE THE NEXT TO COME ON THIS EARTH IS THE KINGDOM OF JESUS CHRIST AND THE SAINT’S.  IT WILL BE A CELESTRIAL EVENT AND WILL TAKE THIS WHOLE WORLD BY SUPRISE, JUST AS JESUS SAID IT WOULD. 

You false teachers are causing people to look for the wrong things to happen, and you will have to give an account for it, with the rest of the false prophets,  IMO. UNLESS you repent.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Ed J
    Participant

Babyloian is about world ruling powers under a type of World economy, nothing to do with religion.

T8, see what Gene proposes???

“And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” (Rev 13:15-18)

as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed – this is not Religious Gene?

And as I stated before the ‘abomination of desolation’ (standing in the place it ought not)
    on the temple mount is exactly 666 nautical miles to the kaaba (the image to be worshiped)

why nautical miles?

“And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And
    cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city (Mecca)!” (Rev 18:17-18)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Clearly there are beasts which are part of the Beast which we know are empires. We also know this whole beast came from the Great Sea which is a certain geographical location, that is, the Biblical world, the one Jesus was born in.

Then we have Mystery Babylon which seems to have religious and even economic implications or attributes.

Finally there is the image of the Beast.

I think Gene mixes it all up and sees everything from where he lives.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj….. I really don’t think that “every ship master” , would say anything if Mecca were to be burned up  in fact I don’t think anyone would except for a Moslim. But if that happened to the United States today the whole world would right?

Again Edj……Those scriptures  reguarding Babylon are talking about world rulling MILITARY and ECONOMIC  powers  not religious  that rules the world.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Berean
    Participant

Hi T8

23] Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

The whole earth….

By the pagan roman empire first(end in”476 AD) 4th head

As far as their conquests have taken them. . .

And Two

By Papal roman empire(538 to 1798 AD):5th head

III )  TIME OF THE WOUND OF THE FIRST BEAST (1798 to 1929)Reign of ATHEIST/ COMUNISME AROUND THE WORLD. (6TH HEAD)

THE 7TH PAPAL HEAD FINISHING

TO RECONTACT AND HYPNOTISING THE TEN HORN (EUROPE ANS KINGS)

8 THE KING OF REVELATION 17.11

THE LAST POPE REIGN FOR LITTLE TIME WITH THE 2TH BEAST (APOSTAT PROTESTANT AND DRAGON (Devil) SPIRITISM (ALL OTHER  PAGAN RELIGIONS AND ATHEIST.) POLITICALY BY Ô.  N.U) ORGANISATION DES NATIONS UNIES .

GOD BLESS

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thank you for answering.

So your saying that the Roman Church is part of the Roman Empire and thus it literally trampled the whole earth (planet).

Correct me if I am wrong, otherwise this is what I take from your post.

Berean
    Participant

T8

Revolution 13 say about the past of papacy(538 AD to 1798)

Verse 8

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world

And now the Future of papacy

Verse 3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

After the healing of papacy

ALL THE WORLD WONDERED AFTER THE BEAST.

God warn us in Revelation 14

With 3 spécial messages destined

TO THE ALL WORLD

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
    [7] Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    [8] And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
    [10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
    [11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
    [12] Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean. ….your last post is talking about when God the Father  return to this earth it is at the end of the thousand year regin of Jesus Christ and the Saint’s. You must understand REV 17 and how it ties in with what Daniel said,  INORDER TO GET THE TIME LINE RIGHT.

We are now in the fifth kingdom of the Kingdom of iron and clay,  very powerful nations militarily but not united as one kingdom, because of different governments, as iron does not connect with clay nether do these present nation agree with each other.  We are different elysian in the time of the Fifth Babyloian world rulling Empire’s of iron and clay. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Berean
    Participant

Berean. ….your last post is talking about when God the Father  return to this earth it is at the end of the thousand year regin of Jesus Christ and the Saint’s. You must understand REV 17 and how it ties in with what Daniel said,  INORDER TO GET THE TIME LINE RIGHT.

Gene…..

The millennium will begin just after the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
    We are in time
    of preparation for the second coming of the Lord Jesus in glory on the clouds accompanied by His holy angels.

1 “Thessalonians
    For it is the righteousness of God to render affliction to those who afflict you,

1:7 And to give you which are afflicted rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall appear from heaven with the angels of his power,

1:8 In the midst of a flame of fire, to punish them that know not God, and them that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

1:9 And they shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the face of the Lord, and from the glory of his power,

1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in that day in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe, ….
    MATTHEW 25:31
    When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the angels with him, he shall sit upon the throne of his glory.

25:32 And all nations shall be gathered together before him. And he shall separate them one from another, as the shepherd separateth the sheep from the goats;

25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on his left.

25:34 And the king shall say unto them that are on his right hand, Come ye that are blessed of my Father, and possess the kingdom which was prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

25:35 For I was hungry, and ye gave me meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in;

25:36 I was naked, and ye clothed me; I was sick, and ye visited me; I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

25:37 And the righteous shall answer and say unto him, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, and gave thee to eat? or thirsty, and gave thee to drink?

25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

25:39 When saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

25:40 And the king shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done these things unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done them unto me.

25:41 Then shall he say unto them that are on his left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, and go into everlasting fire, which is prepared for the devil, and for his angels.

25:42 For I was hungry, and ye gave me not to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me not to drink;

25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in; I was naked, and ye clothed me not; I was sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

25:44 They shall also answer and say, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not attend thee?

25:45 And he shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have not done these things unto one of the least of these, ye have not done them unto me.

25:46 And these shall go to everlasting punishment, but the righteous to everlasting life.

And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse appeared. And he that sat on him was called Faithful and True, and he judged and fought righteously.

19:12 And his eyes were as a flame of fire, and upon his head were many crowns: and he had a name written, which no man knoweth, save he himself;

19:13 And he was clothed with a garment dipped in blood. His name is the Word of God.

19:14 And the armies which are in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and pure.

19:15 And out of his mouth went a sharp sword to smite the heathen: and he shall feed them with a rod of iron, and tread the winepress of the fierce anger of Almighty God.

19:16 And he had upon his garment and upon his thigh a name written, King of kings, and Lord of lords.

19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun. And he cried with a loud voice, saying unto all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come, gather yourselves together unto the great feast of God,

19:18 That they may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that ride upon them, and the flesh of all, free and bond, both small and great.

19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet, which had done miracles before him, whereby he deceived them that had taken the mark of the beast, and worshipped his image. And they were both cast alive into the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone.

19:21 And the rest were slain with the sword that proceeded out of the mouth of him that sat on the horse: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Berean
    Participant

We do not want you, brethren, to be ignorant about those who sleep, so that you may not grieve like others who have no hope.

4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died, and is risen again, let us also believe that God shall bring again through Jesus, and with him them that are dead.

4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not precede them which are dead.

4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

4:17 Afterward we that are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we be with the Lord .

Proclaimer
    Participant

I’ve copied this video from another topic as it is suited here.

Ed J
    Participant

T8

Revolution 13 say about the past of papacy(538 AD to 1798)

Hi Berean’

The Papacy hasn’t ended in 1798, why do you give that year?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I think the Papacy did end, but then rose again with the establishment of Vatican City.

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account