Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

Hi t8

In Revelation 13  it is more

clear

7)And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
    [8] And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Did the Ottoman Empire rule over all of the kindreds, tongues and nations…? Could he do it in the coming days if he is reborn?

Berean
    Participant

In the  past the beast ruled the world 42 months

In symbolic prophecy such as this, a day symbolizes a literal year

(Eze 4:6; Num 14:34). 1260 days = 1260 years.

1 month=30 days

one Prothetic days = one year

42 months X 30 = 1260 days/years

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

1260 years

538   AD  to  1798  is the time of supremacy Papal

In Daniel 7

We read :

21] I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

…..

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

One time=360 days/years

Times = 360 X 2= 720 days/years

the dividing of time =360 divided by 2 = 180 days/years

Total

360 + 720 +180 = 1260 days/years

So Daniel say the same time that

John  1260 years

In Revelation 12  idem

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

The Beast and the Little Horn of Daniel 7 are one and the same power

Little Horn of Daniel 7
    verse 8: Is a KINGDOM. Horns represent kingdoms.

verse 8: Arose “among” the 10 kingdoms of Europe

verses 2-8: Arose after a lion, bear, leopard, & dragon

verse 25: Reigned 3 1/2 “years” (42 months)

verse 25: Persecuted and killed Christians

verses 7-8: Grew from a dragon (fourth beast)

verse:  8 Has the eyes of MAN

verse 8: Has a MOUTH (prominent spokesman)

verse 25: Spoke great things

verse 25: Thought to CHANGE GODʼS LAW

Beast of Revelation 13:1-10
    verses1-2: Is a Beast. Beasts represent KINGDOMS. The beast is made up of the kingdoms of Dan 7

verse 1: Arose from the “sea” – a populated area

verse 2: Made up of a lion, bear, leopard, dragon

verse 5: Reigned for 42 prophetic months

verse 3: Persecuted and killed Christians

verse: 10 Received power from a dragon

verse 18: Has the number of A MAN – 666

verse 6: Has a MOUTH

verse 5: Spoke great things & blasphemies

verse 6: Has the Mark of the Beast

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean……..non of that happens till the end of the millennium when Satan is released,  and it lasts for only 3 1/2 years. Please go and read what I wrote on Rev 17 , it lays it all out for you clearly.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene, all you have is an opinion in this matter. It sounds like something you could make up in 10 minutes.

Personally speaking, I do not fully subscribe to any end-time interpretation, but most have way more going for them than your opinion. And factoring in Islam certainly ticks most if not all the boxes.

We are already told what the Antichrist is as they deny the Father and son. Not only does Islam deny the Son, it is even written in the Holy place in Jerusalem.

And only in Islam will you find Believers being beheaded. Just think about the tribulations that have occurred to make Christians all but extinct where they once were so high in number, even the Roman Empire had to embrace them to some degree in order to survive.

Where today is persecution the greatest? In the Islamic world around ‘The Great Sea’ .

Proclaimer
    Participant

Further, Muslims believe God has no son and worship this God prostrate multiple times a day. I wonder which God that is who has no son.

Muslims make up somewhere between one quarter to one third of the world’s population. They also have a high fertility rate guaranteeing they will be an even stronger force in the future. Even Europe could be Muslim majority in our lifetime. Imagine Sharia Law in Europe.

Anyone with eyes can see what is coming.

Berean
    Participant

2] Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
    [3] And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Antichrist’spirit was in the days of John

That spirit confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh

Now read

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
    [19] They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

John say : They went out from us, but they were not of us; 

Did Islamic people went out from

True Christians. …?????

The answer is No

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Berean.

How do you explain this?

“He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

He said, “The fourth animal will be the fourth of these kingdoms on earth. It will be different from all other kingdoms. It will devour, trample, and crush the whole world.

Berean
    Participant

Hi J 8

Roman Empire is the fourth animal (legs of iron /Dan.2)

not Ottoman empire.

Berean
    Participant

Chapter 2, Rome was represented by the iron legs. The ten toes of the statue become ten horns, ten kingdoms that rise from the ruins of the Roman Empire. Tyranny was terrible in the days of pagan Rome. Never before had there been such a powerful and merciless world empire. Rome put the height of its iniquity to the test by participating in the crucifixion of the Son of God and by murdering many of the first Christians. In judgment God will make him bear the responsibility.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean……Good job,  those who went out of the Church were the Gnostic’s, who taught Jesus was a preexisting devine being, they were the ones who left the church and continued to preach and introduce the idea of a preexisting DEVINE JESUS, . Who they said was only desguised as a flesh man . They were called antichrist because they denied the need for Jesus to be “anointed” by God as Moses and others were in order to carry out the will of God.

The Moslim religion of Islam did not even exist then,  it started some time in 700 or 800 AD,  So  you are right it had nothing  to do with the ANITCHRIST.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi J 8

Roman Empire is the fourth animal (legs of iron /Dan.2)

not Ottoman empire.

Agreed Berean, it is the Roman Empire, but you are not paying attention to what I am actually saying.

My question is about this fourth animal trampling the WHOLE EARTH.

Explain that if you can.

He said, “The fourth animal will be the fourth of these kingdoms on earth. It will be different from all other kingdoms. It will devour, trample, and crush the whole world.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene, when I see you in my mind, I see a man who likes to buck the trend which is in itself not a bad thing, but will then embrace a doctrine and then hold onto it even if it is found wanting later on. A stubbornness seems to show through from you in these forums. I believe your end time doctrine is extremely weak as are many other doctrines you teach here. And when you are challenged, you do not like being straight up about it and refuse to answer even a simple yes or no to fair questions. Then you have the no free will doctrine to fall back on that covers your weakness as you can then say, well it’s not my fault because I have no free will.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8……if you believe “my ” so-called end time doctrine is weak then why not ask a “honest” specific question about it, instead of making a general statement with  no “specific” proof that contradicts what I have written. In fact I would enjoy serious questions on anything I have written.  Yes please show where I have been challenged on what I have written on the end time teaching,  Rev 17. Or any other thing I have written as far as that goes.

You try to make it appear as if what you challenge is right even if it is wrong,  please take some time and let see if I am wrong, but also understand you yourself can be equally as wrong.

Jodi and I have both posted thing that contradict some of your teachings and you do exactly what you are accusing me of. How many time have we both questioned you false belief on the preexistence of Jesus, with so many posts which you fail to even answer?

T8……talking about the pot calling the kettle black.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..The fourth beast (rise of the Babyloian Empires on this earth , is in fact the fifth. The one we live in now,  the world wars I and 11, plus so many others wars of massive destructions, the empires of this world today are the most powerful Nation that have ever existed on this earth, even the smallest of today’s nations could have defeated any of the past empires alone and by itself.

But first let me explain why it really is the fifth instead o the fourth.   AT THE TIME OF THAT PROCESS WAS GIVEN ,  The first was already in existence when that prophesy was given,  so you need to add that in, and when you do you come to the fifth Babyloian kingdom to rise on this earth. That is the Babyloian kingdom we are now living in, the feet of Iron and Clay.  It is different then all the others before it, 

Peace and love to you and yours…………gene

Berean
    Participant

T8 Hi

You say me:

Agreed Berean, it is the Roman Empire, but you are not paying attention to what I am actually saying.

My question is about this fourth animal trampling the WHOLE EARTH.

Explain that if you can.

He said, “The fourth animal will be the fourth of these kingdoms on earth. It will be different from all other kingdoms. It will devour, trample, and crush the whole world.

1 fourth animal= fourth kingdom on earth

2 different of all others kingdoms(Different from the three previous ones )

3 It will devour. …trample, and crush…

devour, trample and crush the faith (if possible) of the children of God

First by coercion, force or /and religious deception…

Dan.11.33

And they that understand among the people shall instruct manyAnd they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.: 

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour(:1 Peter. 8)

Rev.12.12

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev.12.13] And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth .

Berean
    Participant

Dragon

1  the devil

2 pagan Roman Empire

Pagan Roman Empire was the instrument of the devil against Christ and the first Christians .

Berean
    Participant

[8] And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
    [9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
    [10] Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulati

on ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
    [11] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

ten days  = 10 years

Proclaimer
    Participant

Berean. Two questions:

1. Is the Roman Empire that fourth beast?
    2. Did it trample the whole planet?

Yes or no please, followed by your explanation if you so choose.

Berean
    Participant

Hi Gene

In view of Daniel 2 Yes, we live in the time of the feet of iron and clay. Knowing that the feet are the extension of the iron legs, nevertheless they come after the Iron Legs (the fourth empire which is the Roman Empire). To make the connection with Daniel 7 The feet of the statue (extension of the iron legs,) are in Daniel 7 the horns of the fourth animal.

Of the fourth animal (Roman Empire) was born Europe(10 horns) which shared the fallen Roman Empire.

But these 10 horns which were pagan came under the domination of the “little horn”.

Daniel 7:23-25

FOURTH KINGDOM

23] Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom on earth, different from all kingdoms, and it shall devour all the earth, and tread it down, and break it in pieces.

PAGAN EUROPE:10 horns

24] And the ten horns of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise

CATHOLIC EUROPE: LITTLE HORN+ (10 minus three)

and  ANOTHER shall rise up after them; and he shall be different from the first, and shall subdue three kings. 25] And he shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change times and laws; and they shall be delivered into his hands until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Berean
    Participant

Hi T8

23] Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

The whole earth….

As far as their conquests have taken them. . . Not America. And others.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account