Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Thanks Berean. It is a long post, so I need to set aside time to read it. I will get back to you when I have done that.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean. ….The nation’s where Islam religion exists most likely is mentioned, but their religion is not. And even where the nations may be mentioned, it is mentioned in a evil context.  That all anyone has to do is just look at those countries today, and even the evil they have brought into the countries they have moved into. Just look at what they have done in our country, killing 3000 inicent people at one time.

All in the name of Islam.  Islam is simply a religious cult producing evil cult members who cause violance every they go.  I believe Satan is their God,  not the true God of our scriptures.

Peace and love to you and yours. …………gene

Ed J
    Participant

Berean. ….The nation’s where Islam religion exists most likely is mentioned, but their religion is not.

Look again Gene.

Look at Gal 1:8, and 2Cor 11:14, about Muhammad’s beginning and his end.
    And look again at Rev 13:13, which written about Muhammad and his quran.

Compare Rev 13:13 to:

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD;
    and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
    30 Therefore, behold, I against the prophets, saith the LORD,
    that steal my words every one from his neighbor. 31 Behold, I against
    the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.” (Jer 23:29-31)

Please watch this video:

(in this video Dr. Robert Morey shows how the false prophet Muhammad
    stole the words of his neighbors and put them in his quran)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..Jeremy 23, was not talking about Islam or Mohammed. …..He was talking about the false prophets of  Israel and Judah.

Not a single word in our scripture even mentions the name Islam or Mohammed, in fact Islam and Mohammed did not even exist at that time.

Edj….we have just as many if not more false prophets today then they ever had back then. Problem is listening to them can only cause you to be just as mislead as they are. My advice to you is be careful of what you are hearing, it can really cause to stumble.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Ed J
    Participant

Not a single word in our scripture even mentions the name Islam or Mohammed, in fact Islam and Mohammed did not even exist at that time.

Rev 13:13 is Prophecy about Muhammad and his quran

Ed J
    Participant

Did you watch the video Gene?

Yes or no

(It is only 20 minutes of your time)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..Rev 17:7-8 ,….And the angel said unto me,  wherefore do you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman (revised Babylon kingdom which will be the 7th kingdom on this earth comming at the end of the thousand year reign of Jesus and the Saint’s  ) and the beast (Satan is released out of the bottomless pit ) “that carries her, which had the seven heads (risings of kingdoms) , and ten horns (powers).

Go read what I wrote on Rev 17:10 , it spells it out clearly for you.

Edj……none of that has to do with any  Mohammad Moslim ,  rulling a world kingdom, but that is not to say they were not in those last two world rulling kingdoms since they were form around four of five hundred years ago. So they would have existed in the 4 th (world rulling kingdom, the Roman Empire and the present 5th world rulling kingdoms.  (Feet of Iron and Clay)  that exist to day. )

But all those mentioned in Rev 17: 7-come into existence after the 6 th world rulling kingdom of Jesus and the saint’s,  right at the end of the thousand year period,  and they only last for 3 1/2 years.

Berean
    Participant

What you need to understand This is why God allowed the development of the Muslim world and Islam as a religion.

In chapter 9:12 of Revelation we are told that it is a “woe”(What did they did and preach)

“V.12.One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.”

The answer is given to verses 20 and 21 of Chapter 9 of Revelation: God wanted / still wants to bring the “Christian world” to repentance, but they do not repent.

V.20,21

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
    [21] Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj……yes I did listen to the video,  and I do agree with much of what he said,  t h e Moslim religion is a late religion as I recall. They do have roots in pagan practices.  This I agree with,  I view them as a cult, in many ways.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

The fact remains for those who can see, is that the Islamic Empire that conquered the Roman Empire was Antichrist by the very definition described in scripture, (they deny the son of God).

We also know this beast would die for a time and return.

Further, it came from the Great Sea unlike many other empires since Rome.

And finally, they behead the true witnesses of Christ. Did or do America, China, Russia, or the British Empire behead believers? In fact so bad was and is the persecution of Christians in this Antichrist region, that Believers are nearly extinct. Try to imagine the violence and persecution that has taken place to get this outcome.

There are so many other boxes ticked besides these too.

Berean
    Participant

From a study that is not mine:

Revelation 9

verse 4:  And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Green = Flourishing (Jer 17:8. In Ps 92:14 “flourishing” means “green.” See margin). Jesus likened Himself to a “green thing.” (Luke 23:31; cf. Jer 17:7-8).

Trees = People good or bad. Here the righteous who are spared.
    Trees may represent prominent leading people in comparison to smaller green things. (Ps 37:35; Dan 4:20-22; Eze 31:3).

The Seal of God = The Lordʼs seventh day Sabbath as shown in the comments on Rev 7:1-3. History reveals that there have always been observers of the true Sab- bath.

“Grass, green thing, and tree” are here
    put in opposition to those men who have not the seal of God etc.. If so, they must mean those who have the seal of God – his worshipers.

“. . .Infidels, who rejected the Christian  religion, and also all idolaters, they forced to receive the Mahommedan religion [Islam], upon pain of death. But Jews and Christians, who had their Bibles and their religion, they left to the enjoyment of them, upon their paying large sums, which they exacted. But where the payment of such sums was refused, they must either embrace the new religion or die.” Smiths Key to Revelation.

The warriors of Islam were commanded to tolerate sabbath-keeping Christians, green things, and to hurt those without the seal of God. The following indicates that a certain class, possibly shaven Sunday-keeping monks, were destroyed by Islam:

Abubeker, Mohammedʼs successor, is said to have given the following command as his troops prepared to conquer Syria in AD623:

“When you fight the battles of the Lord, acquit yourselves like men, without turn- ing your backs; but let not your victory be stained with the blood of women and children. Destroy no palm trees nor burn any fields of corn. Cut down no fruit trees, nor do any mischief to cattle, only such as you kill to eat…you will find people, that be- long to the synagogue of Satan, who have SHAVEN CROWNS; be sure you CLEAVE THEIR SKULLS, and give them no quarter till they either turn Mohammedan or pay tribute.” E. Gibbon, Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Chap. LI, par. 10.

While the grass, green things and trees here symbolized those with the seal of God it is remarkable that Abubekerʼs commanded his men not to hurt literal grass (corn) or trees (fruit trees) as well!

Those with shaven crowns sound like some class of monks. As the Roman church has robbed the law of God of its Seal, by tearing out the seventh day Sabbath and replacing it with their Sunday, they are appropri- atelly described as those without the Seal of God.

See Appendix for proof that the Islamic Saracens spared Sabbath keeping Christians.

Berean
    Participant

Appendix

Did the Saracens spare Sabbath-keeping Christians? “In the early centuries of the Christian Era, the Church of the East [not the Western or Latin Church]  sometimes called the Assyrian church, sometimes the Nestorian church [who observed the true Sabbath] very effectively spread throughout Asia and the East, but remained seperate from the church in the West, especially the apostasy.

These true Christians became teachers of the Saracens, and were responsible for establishing an educational system in Syria, Mesopotamia, Turkestan, Tibet, China, India, Ceylon and other areas.
    The Arabs, like the Persians were very partial to the Assyrian Christians, because they found it necessary in the early days of their power, to lean upon the splendid schools which the Church had developed. Medicine made great progress in the hands of the Church in the East. The Arabian court and its extended administrations employed its members as secretaries and imperial representatives…Assyrian Christians sufered comparatively little at the hands of the Moslems, but later much more at the hands of the Jesuits…The leader of the Church in the East sensing that the conquest of the Persian Empire was imminent, succeeded in obtaining a pledge of protection and freedom of worship on condition that the Christians paid certain tribute… These immunities extended by Abubeker were not only confirmed by Omar his successor, but even the taxes were remitted. When the Arabian Empire was fully established, it built up Bagdad its magnificent new capital. The Church of the East…removed its spiritual capital from Selucia to Bagdad, where it remained for approximately the next 500 years.” B.G. Wilkinson, Truth Triumphant, p268-291,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8……The largest murderers of “true” christanity was the Romans,  Catholic’s and Prodestencs By far, and the one’s who destroyed the Roman Empire was the Northern tribes of Europe and England, called the Germatic tribes, and while they were not Christian by any means (till later) they certainly were not Islamic either. In comparison of religions of the world,  Islam is a late commer which came from a valant  tribal leader named  Mohammad,  who adapted some of what christanity believes, while rejecting others things. They view anyone who disagrees with them as “infidels”,  and have no problem killing them, they are a extremely valant cult. Not only to others but even to themselves,  and their own people. CULTS IN RELIGIONS ARE EXTREMELY  DANGEROUS.  <b>ISLAM IS A CULT AND NEARLY EVERYWHERE  THEY GO THEY CAUSE DIDRUPTION AND VIOLANCE to others.  Example 9-11 twin towers, 3,000 of our inicent people died, By Saudi Arabia Islamist’s  .</b>

While they want to portray themselves as kind good hearted people,  and no doubt some are, but we should all beware of what they are capable of.   IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Berean
    Participant

About the beast of Rev.13

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

WAR WITH THE SAINTS….

If we read in Revelation 9

It is about Muslims (saracens)

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
    [4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

ONLY THOSE MEN WHICH HAVE NOT THE  SEAL OF GOD IN THEIR FOREHEADS.

Desolate

Muslims are not the Revelation’beast

They are a “woe” but not beast.

There is a différence.

Berean
    Participant

Revelation 13:3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Do you think that in the past the world worshipped the beast…and in the future…and in the future…??? If the beast is Islam

Ed J
    Participant

Do you think that in the past the world worshipped the beast…and in the future…and in the future…??? If the beast is Islam

Spot on Berean: the beast is Islam

“and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,
    and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped
    the beast (islam), neither his image” (Rev 20:4)

Berean
    Participant

Ed j

You don’t answer my question.

……

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…….There are seven world rulling Empires  to rise on this earth , six are connected with Satan  known as Babyloian empires (they operate through a usery system of Governments  (buy and sale for gain creating human enslavement),  one is the world ruling kingdom of Jesus and the Saint’s,  which operates through the love for one another  and is founded on just laws and order.

When Jesus returns he will “severely wound”  the fifth (feet of Iron and Clay) the  Babyloian type of kingdom, but at the end of the thousand year regin of Jesus and the Saint’s, which is the Sixth world rulling kingdom on this earth,  the severely wounded 5 th will be healed and produce the Seventh world ruling power  and Satan when released from the bottomless pit, will Join it as the eighth which  is part of the seventh.  Most all the stuff they say is going to happen at Jesus return, happens at the end of the thousand year reign of Jesus and the Saint’s.

AS SHOWN IN REV 17:10.  Read what I wrote on this here Edj.

Berean
    Participant

God’s Word predicts: “All who dwell on the earth will worship him, (the beast)whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If anyone has an ear, let him hear.” Revelation 13:8,9

In other words, it means the whole world will worship the beast, except those who have their names written in the book of the Lamb(true Christians)

Do you honestly believe that the whole world (except true Christians) is going to love this so-called Islamic beast…????

May the Lord open our ears to hear His Word.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Berean.

The word ‘world’ or ‘earth’ is an interesting one because it may not mean what we think it means. For example, read this verse and think about the area it is talking about.

“He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

He said, “The fourth animal will be the fourth of these kingdoms on earth. It will be different from all other kingdoms. It will devour, trample, and crush the whole world.

So what was the fourth beast? It was the Roman Empire right? If so, we know it covered the Middle East, but got nowhere near China, Australia, the Americas, and many other regions of the world as we know them today.

Further, the beast came out if the Great Sea. That sea in the Mediterranean.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account