Is God Almighty One?  Two?  Or Three?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 posts - 481 through 498 (of 498 total)
  • Author
    jammin
    Participant

mike,
    you are the one who cant defend your faith. your faith is not biblical but just opinions.
    in fact, you still cant read in verse 10 heb 1 that it refers to the father.
    i do not accept opinions mike. you must read it. let the bible speak and not your own opinion.

we cant go to the other verses and just ignore the fact in heb 1:10.

can you read it in heb 1:10 that it refers to the father or not? do not make people stupid mike.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin,

I'm not here to try to make anyone look stupid.  But the fact (as I've already admitted to you) is that it DOESN'T say the word “Father” in Hebrews 1:10.  But it also DOESN'T say the word “Son” either.  And it doesn't really matter how many translations you post that ADD the word “Son” into that scripture, because it still doesn't make it true.

So, once again, just from Hebrews 1:10, there is no way to know if Paul speaks of the Father or the Son, and so we must take the OTHER scriptures into consideration to find out which one aligns with the rest of scripture, right?

This is what I've been trying to do, but you won't budge from your “it doesn't say Father” stance long enough to examine the other scriptures and find out which one makes the most sense for Hebrews 1:10.

Why?  Are you afraid of the scriptural truth or something?  ???

jammin
    Participant

hahahaha. now you are making excuses again. hahahaha
    i can read in heb 1:10 that it refers to the Son.

how about you mike? hahahaha
    make your own version. do not make people stupid mike.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 28 2012,08:47)
    i can read in heb 1:10 that it refers to the Son.

No you can't, jammin.  At least not in any translation that doesn't ADD their own words into the text.

Btw, I'll take your answer as, “Yes Mike, I AM afraid of scriptural truth, and so I WON'T discuss the other scriptures you are showing me.”

jammin
    Participant

because you can not read your opinion in heb 1:10, i will not answer your other questions.
    let the people know how tricky you are when it comes to the word of GOD. your doctrine is not biblical mike. you always explain based on your opinions.

as i have said, i do not give pearls to the pigs.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 28 2012,21:50)
    let the people know how tricky you are when it comes to the word of GOD.

I'm sure the readers here know exactly who the “tricky” one is, jammin.  

I do want to thank you for your contributions, though.  Thanks to you, I'm dealing a death blow to another “Jesus is God” believer using the point you made about Hebrews 1.  :)

And thanks to your Greek expert and what he said about the adjectival form, I now know without a doubt that “a god” is the ONLY viable translation of John 1:1c.

So………………  Thank you jammin! It seems you DO give pearls to pigs after all.  :)

terraricca
    Participant

Mike

if someone does not want to give pearls to pigs ,HE AS TO HAVE PEARLS IN THE FIRST PLACE ,OR HOW CAN HE GIVE WHAT HE DOES HAVE ????

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I agree, Pierre.  But in jammin's case, he inadvertently gave, not only one great “Jesus is NOT God” point, but TWO of them!  :D

Speaking with jammin is much like speaking with Kangaroo Jack:  They both act like children, and both of them have caused me to learn even better arguments AGAINST Jesus being God because of the things THEY posted!  :D

I get my best ammunition AGAINST Jesus being God Almighty from the people who believe he is God Almighty.  :)

jammin
    Participant

mike,
    the only thing you can do is to imagine. hahahahaha

you still cant show me in heb 1:10 that it refers to the father.
    make your own version mike. ahahahahahaha

MIKEBOLL VERSION (A FALSE EDITION) AHAHHAHA :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 30 2012,10:31)
    I agree, Pierre.  But in jammin's case, he inadvertently gave, not only one great “Jesus is NOT God” point, but TWO of them!  :D

Speaking with jammin is much like speaking with Kangaroo Jack:  They both act like children, and both of them have caused me to learn even better arguments AGAINST Jesus being God because of the things THEY posted!  :D

I get my best ammunition AGAINST Jesus being God Almighty from the people who believe he is God Almighty.  :)

Mike

what is that guy beefing about with is Heb;1;10,that he can not swallow he almost choke on it ;is the bible turning on one verse ???

strange getting stuck like that

jammin
    Participant

terrarica,
    you dont understand what you are saying.

your questions are very easy to answer. but i just want mike to show me his opinion in heb 1:10

you and mike are false teachers. christ said do not give the pearls to the pigs. hahahaha

:D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 29 2012,20:10)
    Mike

what is that guy beefing about with is Heb;1;10,that he can not swallow he almost choke on it ;is the bible turning on one verse ???

strange getting stuck like that

Yeah,

He figures that if all the other scriptures say the God OF Jesus created all things, and Heb 1:10 doesn't spell out that it was said about the Father, then that is his “in” scripture. That's the only scripture he feels he needs to think Jesus created all things – despite what all the other scriptures clearly say. :)

jammin
    Participant

hahahahahahaha
    mike im still waiting for your version wahahahahahahahaha

ill give you the pearl if you can show your opinion in heb 1.10:D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin,

You have no “pearls” that I'm interested in – only translations where Trinitarians added words into the scriptures, because they don't teach “their truth” without the added words. :D

jammin
    Participant

only added words? really? hahahahaha

how about your opinion mike? you said it was the father? can you read that? hahahaha
    until now you cant give a single translation that says it was the father in heb 1:10 that laid the foundations of the earth etc. hahahahah

your style is too old. hhahahahah
    make your own version.

:D :D :D :D

keng
    Participant

God Almighty is one. The confusion is a result of God's name being taken from the Hebrew and Greek scrolls. If God's name appeared where it should appear there would be less confusion. God's Name is YHWH. With the vowels which were added later his name is Yahweh. Jesus or Yahshua is the first begotten of Yahweh. Yahshua is the Son Of God[/I][/B] the Christ. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God[I]. They are one in purpose not one in the same.
    Does it Matter? Yes, God is not the author of confusion. Moreover, if we are to be witnesses of our God Yahweh, then we should know of the God Yahweh of whom we witness.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (keng @ Feb. 01 2012,13:59)
    God Almighty is one. The confusion is a result of God's name being taken from the Hebrew and Greek scrolls. If God's name appeared where it should appear there would be less confusion. God's Name is YHWH. With the vowels which were added later his name is Yahweh. Jesus or Yahshua is the first begotten of Yahweh. Yahshua is the Son Of God[/I][/B] the Christ. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God[I]. They are one in purpose not one in the same.
    Does it Matter? Yes, God is not the author of confusion. Moreover, if we are to be witnesses of our God Yahweh, then we should know of the God Yahweh of whom we witness.

hi Keng

welcome to this site HN

yes you right ,this is scriptural as well'

Jn 17:25 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me.
    Jn 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    God is ONE.
    Gal 3.20.
    One with His Spirit in creation, in Christ, in the Body of Christ.

Viewing 18 posts - 481 through 498 (of 498 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account