Is baptism needed for salvation?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,261 through 1,280 (of 4,344 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    great

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 22 2008,10:46)
    Hi charity,
    great

sorry I edited, if you want to reconsider the great?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 22 2008,10:46)
    Hi charity,
    great

sorry I edited, if you want to reconsider the great?

NickHassan
    Participant

Great news charity,
    But the hidden leaven by the woman Israel perhaps flourishes fully in the millenium

NickHassan
    Participant

Great news charity,
    But the hidden leaven by the woman Israel perhaps flourishes fully in the millenium

charity
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Sep. 22 2008,08:19)
    Gene the seed within…is that which is raised from the dead,

we have drifted so far from the original theme, that is..it is almost  likened to convincing someone that red was once named blue,

Jesus is the seed of David…a child that stands in his stead, that's what they are rising each person.Ecc 4:15I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead.

what I think that some where doing 2000 yrs ago…. was, they were trying to  rise up the kingdom, by baptizing, forcing it to happen, yet the savor is killed, also many are killed, Hsa 3:5  Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Hsa.. what proceeds to be first step of Israels returned to god and the KINGDOM on earth reestablished,
    is adultery,  hosa  begins and explains with two men and one woman….Love (we may consider Mary here?) yet a virgin, Joseph is not the father of Jesus?
    Hsa 3:1¶Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of [her] friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.So I bought her to me for fifteen [pieces] of silver, and [for] an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for [another] man: so [will] I also [be] for thee.For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and [without] teraphim:Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

so what has baptism got to do with go now and rise the dead?
    and why are they doing wrong if they don't even believe the dead don't rise at all.

Nick ..read this above again, this woman (Harlot) is the beginning of return of Israel, the Kingdom returned to God,
    John would not be happy about this report?

The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

charity
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Sep. 22 2008,08:19)
    Gene the seed within…is that which is raised from the dead,

we have drifted so far from the original theme, that is..it is almost  likened to convincing someone that red was once named blue,

Jesus is the seed of David…a child that stands in his stead, that's what they are rising each person.Ecc 4:15I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead.

what I think that some where doing 2000 yrs ago…. was, they were trying to  rise up the kingdom, by baptizing, forcing it to happen, yet the savor is killed, also many are killed, Hsa 3:5  Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Hsa.. what proceeds to be first step of Israels returned to god and the KINGDOM on earth reestablished,
    is adultery,  hosa  begins and explains with two men and one woman….Love (we may consider Mary here?) yet a virgin, Joseph is not the father of Jesus?
    Hsa 3:1¶Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of [her] friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.So I bought her to me for fifteen [pieces] of silver, and [for] an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for [another] man: so [will] I also [be] for thee.For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and [without] teraphim:Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

so what has baptism got to do with go now and rise the dead?
    and why are they doing wrong if they don't even believe the dead don't rise at all.

Nick ..read this above again, this woman (Harlot) is the beginning of return of Israel, the Kingdom returned to God,
    John would not be happy about this report?

The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Mt 13 is a series of parables about the mysteries of the kingdom of God.
    So in context the whore has not arisen yet.
    Mt 13
    33Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

The same leaven [The Spirit of God] is hidden in unleavened flour by a woman, usually ISRAEL and for and about Israel

The first measure is as Moses and the Prophets.
    The second is the revelation of Jesus Christ
    The third is the promised outpouring on all flesh.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Mt 13 is a series of parables about the mysteries of the kingdom of God.
    So in context the whore has not arisen yet.
    Mt 13
    33Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

The same leaven [The Spirit of God] is hidden in unleavened flour by a woman, usually ISRAEL and for and about Israel

The first measure is as Moses and the Prophets.
    The second is the revelation of Jesus Christ
    The third is the promised outpouring on all flesh.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 22 2008,10:56)
    Great news charity,

Not til the flagons of wine are empty

baptizing as Law will not induce what is not for yet?

free will is not free will unless we know the hidden
    Lies are not Lies unless you known to change the truth from the start.
    void of understanding is lacking IN WISDOM

John loves to ACCUSE AND BULLY people ENTREATING THEM AS they are liars

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 22 2008,10:56)
    Great news charity,

Not til the flagons of wine are empty

baptizing as Law will not induce what is not for yet?

free will is not free will unless we know the hidden
    Lies are not Lies unless you known to change the truth from the start.
    void of understanding is lacking IN WISDOM

John loves to ACCUSE AND BULLY people ENTREATING THEM AS they are liars

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Wisdom is vindicated by her children.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Wisdom is vindicated by her children.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The word is sprinkled some respnd but not according to knowledge.
    The word has power in itself to draw elect and faithful hearts.
    Obedience to the Spriit in the Word brings the reward.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The word is sprinkled some respnd but not according to knowledge.
    The word has power in itself to draw elect and faithful hearts.
    Obedience to the Spriit in the Word brings the reward.

charity
    Participant

may I introduce the Idea, that Israel was well mixed with rest of the earth, from when Solomon took his foreign wives in 700 wives,

the blood line is insignificant, to the Kingdom. and Abraham children are many.

charity
    Participant

may I introduce the Idea, that Israel was well mixed with rest of the earth, from when Solomon took his foreign wives in 700 wives,

the blood line is insignificant, to the Kingdom. and Abraham children are many.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    May I introduce you to the geneology of faith.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    May I introduce you to the geneology of faith.

charity
    Participant

Hi John

The prophets have mocked in the face of the people with faith,  stupidly reins supreme, as  further say, all prophecy will fail, (they know their own lie) ye they swallow up the needy,where is your faith now, with wise men playing games, they see,

read Moses song, nothing is hidden if you chose to see.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,261 through 1,280 (of 4,344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account