I am leaving/check out the 3days/nights forum

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    thehappyman
    Participant

I've said it many years ago it seems; but this is the form where we learn and seek as we ponder on the words of wisdom. This is an heaven sent to us all and those yet coming. God Bless you all .:D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Happyman,
    You continue to be a blessing. Yes we do make progress together as we bring out treasures from our stores and polish them up and compare them to see what they really mean.

Admin
    Keymaster

Hi david,

Quote (david @ April 10 2006,03:56)
    I'm pretty sure t8 would know. I suggest private messaging him or Nick. This is actually a good question. How do you completely erase an account t8?

It can't be done.
    Posts can be deleted seperately.

When a user is deleted, they disappear but their posts remain.

In the 'Rules of the forums' forum, it states that once a post is made, it is set. A bit like the words we speak everyday or the works that we do. They are recorded the way they happened and we do not have an erase button.

Proclaimer
    Participant

So OneoftheLordsGenerals left and thought that what was happening here was a distraction. It's a pity that he wasn't interested in the truth.

It seems ironic that a self-proclaimed general of the lord cannot handle the truth in scripture and prefers to run off and believe in a doctrine called the Trinity which was devised by man. His Avatar was even a Trinitarian symbol.

What kind of reward can a man expect if they preach a man-made doctrine? Perhaps the greatest reward is nothing but a bit of respect from others who follow the doctrines of men.

Personally I do not want to fall into the trap of seeking the approval of men by pleasing them. If I have to offend all men because I embrace truth, then let it be so.

Fortunately there are plenty of others who are open and willing to search and embrace truth. So like Elijah, I need not feel alone, for there are others who haven't sold themselves out to the doctrines of men and demon.

Yes the apostasy must come first, and then the man of sin will be revealed. After that the Christ will come and hopefully he is coming for a Church without spot or blemish.

2 Tim. 4:3-4
    “For the time shall come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”

Ephesians 5:27
    That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-8
    1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers,
    2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come.
    3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
    4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
    5 Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things?
    6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.
    7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.
    8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

The symbol the general chooses to put on as his avatar is not in the best interest of the faith. I am new here, but one thing for sure, this symbol is not good in my opinion. As for his going to fight the good fight for the faith in the world, that is between him and God. Let us pray for him.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account