How will the Hong Kong protests end?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

This pro-democracy movement will certainly be a test for the Chinese government. Their fear is this movement heading to mainland China. However, the people of Hong Kong are up against a government that has quashed protests on the mainland with an iron fist.

Hopefully this ends well, but I am not confident it will. We need to pray for the people of Hong Kong.

Wakeup
    Participant

I SAY; CLEVERLY DESIGNED BY THE BRITISH ZIONISTS.(THE TEN ).

THE SEPERATE CAP OF THE PYRAMID WILL BE CONNECTED.

GIVE HONGKONG BACK TO HONGKONG,TO BE THE THORN IN THE FLESH OF CHINA.  THE BRITISH ALWAYS DIVIDE NATIONS TO MAKE THEM WEAK. BUT THE WHOLE AGENDA IS, PROPBLEM SOLUTION.

CAUSE TROUBLE AROUND THE WORLD,THEN INTRODUCE THEIR NEW SOLUTION. THE ONE MAN OF PEACE; HE CAN BRING PEACE.THE WORLD IS DESPERATE FOR PEACE.

HIS WAY IS BEING PREPARED BY THE TEN . GOD WILL LET HIM SHOW HIMSELF, WHEN ITS TIME. HE WILL BE GIVEN POWER FOR THREE AND HALF YEARS ONLY.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I am in touch with many people who believe that nearly everything on the news is a conspiracy by the Zionists. I often wonder how much of this is really the result of too much paranoia resulting from too much marijuana coupled with jealousy at the success of Jews and the hatred of their own failures.

I say this because none of them seem to love GOd and I have yet to see them repent or declare in public that they love God and have repented. They wholeheartedly believe that everything is a conspiracy. Sandy Hook, 911, ISIS, the money system, CNN… It does say that God will hand people over to powerful delusions or a powerful lie. Maybe this is it.

I remain open minded however. Sure conspiracies are real, but I don’t go along with this everything is a conspiracy view. Simply because if you removed all conspiracies, there would still be many problems, protests, wars, etc. You don’t need a conspiracy to explain everything. The heart of man does that already.

There are many views on the end-times. Some look more feasible than others.

Wakeup
    Participant

It is just commonsense.
    The whole world monetary system is in the hands of a group of Zionist so called jews,but are not.
    If this is the case then ALL have been bought with money.
    The mainstream media,the world leaders the stock market they control,the judges;the great doctors.
    medicine; education, the family,the shepherds; the lot; no stone unturned.
    Everything is in their hands and we get the lies to forward their agenda.
    And all the wars they have caused for profit;and to cause chaos.

Where is the money come from to support isis? Billions of dollars worth of war equipment?
    Is it isis own money? If not where does it come from? Who is behind this? and for what purpose.
    Yes, they have an agenda;and that is not good for all the population of the world.
    They want slavery. Many already depend on government support. Because their jobs have been taken overseas.
    They also will vote for that government they so heavily depend on for support.This is how they use stolen money to buy votes.
    To see things other wise is not a wise thing.
    Babylon the great is corrupted to the core. Evil must come to the full then the end will come.
    And the cup is full,the grapes are ready to be harvested and put through the press.
    All the poor are crying out to God.

Shalom.
    wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

James Mayer de Rothschild’s other son, Edmond James de Rothschild (1845–1934) was very much engaged in philanthropy and the arts, and was a leading proponent of Zionism. His grandson, Baron Edmond Adolphe de Rothschild, founded in 1953 the LCF Rothschild Group, a private bank. Since 1997, Baron Benjamin de Rothschild chairs the group. The group has €100bn of assets in 2008 and owns many wine properties in France (Château Clarke, Château des Laurets), in Australia or in South Africa. In 1961, the 35-year-old Edmond Adolphe de Rothschild purchased the company Club Med, after he had visited a resort and enjoyed his stay.[29][30] His interest in Club Med was sold off by the 1990s. In 1973, he bought out the Bank of California, selling his interests in 1984 before it was sold to Mitsubishi Bank in 1985.

Wikipedia

It is supposedly wrong to state that Rothschild owns all Central Banks. Yes they are a major player, but you see this sort of consolidation in other markets too. It is wrong to state that all major Central Banks except the Fed are private. Some European Central Banks are (partly) privately owned and also a major Central Bank like BoJ is publicly traded (and thus privately owned).

It is wrong to say that Rothschild owns all Central Banks. The Dutch CB and the Bundesbank for instance are completely publicly owned.

http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/does-rothschild-own-all-central-banks/

journey42
    Participant

T8

You have to look at it through Gods eyes and what he is saying in scripture about Israel, not through our eyes. He gives us the clues and we watch to see what he is speaking of.

It is a fact and not a rumour that the Zionists have infiltrated most parliments of the western nations. Why? They take the top positions where laws are made. This is not made up but a fact. Check it out for yourself.

Putin is even on to them, and kicked them out of their government? He knows whats going on.
    Then what did they do in retaliation? Cause trouble for Russia of course.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The question is though, are Jews getting the blame again?

Are they just trying to live in peace with every tool at their disposal or are they trying to rule the world?

Most of my Atheist friends from school believe as you do. I came from quite a rebellious background and they have never changed. They challenge the police, government, and all authority even God. They also uncannily dislike Israel.

It makes me wonder what spirit a person is of when they side with Israel’s enemies. God chose Israel and his people to work through. He has not forgotten them. Of course, the Jews have rebelled against God many times and have paid dearly, but he brought them back into the land he gave them.

Interestingly, it is an Eden today. There is a distinct line between Israel and Palestine with regards to vegetation. The Jews turned their partition into a food bowl with trees, whereas the other side is a barren desert. I don’t believe that God has abandoned the Jews and I don’t believe that they occupy that land outside of God’s will.

But that is another topic. If you want to pick it up, go here:

https://heavennet.net/forums/topic/shocking-footage-from-gaza/

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thousands swarm police headquarters in Hong Kong

Proclaimer
    Participant

If There Is Another Tiananmen in Hong Kong, the CCP Will Collapse

I’m not sure I agree with the heading, Bannon certainly has an interesting view.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Truth About the Hong Kong Protests

Proclaimer
    Participant

Terrible situation in Hong Kong. Do not take your freedoms for granted!

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Real Reason Behind China’s Desperate New Hong Kong Law

It seems China is in a desperate situation. If they cannot quell the protests in Hong Kong, then then mainlanders may be encouraged to protest too. But if they put down the protests and take full control of Hong Kong, they will risk financial ruin.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Millions of refugees from Hong Kong?

We can now see clearer how this is going to end which was the question asked by this topic back in 2014.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The world has joined hands to decimate the heart of China’s financial might

If China becomes the new North Korea, could it lash out using its military might?

Proclaimer
    Participant

It didn’t end well did it?

They lost their freedom.

Proclaimer
    Participant

BBC News – Hong Kong: Snitch hotline gets more than 1,000 calls

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-54835955

Is this our future too?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Activists Jailed for 2019 Anti-Government Protest

This is what happens when you fight for freedom today in some places in the world. Do you really want this for your country? We are heading toward this because people allow it.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hong-kong-activists-joshua-wong-agnes-chow-ivan-lam-jailed-for-2019-anti-government-protest_3601566.html?utm_source=share-btn-copylink

Proclaimer
    Participant

What happened to Hong Kong could happen to your country too in the future if people and governments do not wake up.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Why do Chinese Billionaires Keep Disappearing?

Proclaimer
    Participant

How Hong Kong is being beaten into submission by China’s regime

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account