How is Jesus not God?

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 673 total)
  • Author
    gollamudi
    Participant

May be you can infer whatever you want Nick you are a better Judge to your words.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………So are you saying God's thoughts and plans die too. Thought and plans can be carried out also, and not let die. Words can be with you and become a part of you. Jesus said to try the Spirits to see if the thy are of God, and also said the words I am speaking unto you are Spirit and they are life. So a Word can be Spirit and cam indwell Flesh but never be Flesh as WJ falsely said i Said.. In Fact the word was with God and Was God, words are Spirit God is Spirit. thats how you can know of what spirit a person is of by his or her words.

peace……….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    Can God die?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ June 08 2008,22:48)
    May be you can infer whatever you want Nick you are a better Judge to your words.

Hi GM,
    You seem to need to divert to personal attacks.
    Is that christian?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2008,07:32)
    Hi GB,
    Can God die?

Nick………When did i ever say God could Die? Please be spicific if you can.

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    Thoughts and plans and hopes and expectations die with the individual.
    God cannot die.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2008,07:33)

Quote (gollamudi @ June 08 2008,22:48)

Hi GM,
    You seem to need to divert to personal attacks.
    Is that christian?

Nick………how is that a personal attack, it looks to me your the one personally attacking there, not Adam.

NickHassan
    Participant

Whatever GB,
    Back to the subject 1Cor 8 proves beyond question WHO is our God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2008,12:41)
    Hi GB,
    Thoughts and plans and hopes and expectations die with the individual.
    God cannot die.

Nick……… we all know that, whats your point?
    but some thought and plans are accomplished even by us. I thought and planned to build a House when i was 22 years old and guess what i did it and am still living in that house 45 years later. So i guess my thoughts and plans about building it did not die they became a reality.

Nick…..please try to be more specificity to whats been said and express what you mean instead of change subject matter.If you see something wrong with the logic expressed tell Us what and why.

gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..am i in conflict with 1 COR 8…> if so please show me try to be specific .

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    A house is an expression of a plan.
    It will outlast you, just like a WORD

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..a house uncompleted is an expression of a plan, but my house is a completion of a plan and your right it most likely will out last me. Unless a fire burns it down or an earthquake or some contrastive Destory's it.
    I agree with that. A word does out last us. Is there a point to this Nick?

peace…..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    The WORD was WITH GOD.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick… your words are with you also and when you are resurected they will still be tere with you also. they don't die as you said. Your words are an expression of who you are Nick they don't change untill you change, but God never changes so His word don't either. The word (word) i John is not a seperate being from God it is his own word < Just like you words are your word is who you are, there is not difference. If I said in the beginning was the word was with Nick and the word was Nick, would i be expressing two separate beings NO. Nick you are what your words are, they express who and what you are you can't separate them from yourself, It's the same with God He can't seperate Himself from his word. Jesus can seperate himself from His word either, But if he spoke someone elses words the to be honest He would have to say the words i am telling you are (NOTMINE) right , and thats what he did do.

If your going to try to make Jesus the word then you Have to deal with that scripture. I will totally agree Jesus Spoke the Words of God the Father to us, I have not problem with that. He saying he spoke God the Fathers words to Us glorifies the Father and to say Jesus Himself was the words He spoke is stealing glory from the Father and Jesus never did that.

This is simply the way i see it and unless some one can show me differently i will stay with it. Nck can you see the logic of where i am coming from?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    You misquote me.
    I never said words die , but only thoughts and plans.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    The Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.
    Who was that word?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2008,14:42)
    Hi GB,
    You misquote me.
    I never said words die , but only thoughts and plans.

Nick…..please show where i misquoted you by saying you said words die. And I will apologize

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gb
    You said
    “Nick… your words are with you also and when you are resurected they will still be tere with you also. they don't die as you said. “

But english grammar does allow for two meanings and I misunderstood.
    Sorry.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2008,14:43)
    Hi GB,
    The Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.
    Who was that word?

Nick..> after all this talk about about words do you still think a word can actually become a piece of flesh, words are spirit they are not flesh and they can not become flesh either, can't you see that.

sigh

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2008,15:28)
    Hi Gb
    You said
    “Nick… your words are with you also and when you are resurected they will still be tere with you also. they don't die as you said. “

But english grammar does allow for two meanings and I misunderstood.
    Sorry.

Nick…..no probelm

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 673 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account