Hear How *Jewish* Believer (Dr Michael Brown) Defends The Deity Of Jesus Christ

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    DavidL
    Participant

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Davidl,

Yes most take the wider path.

Proclaimer
    Participant

If Jesus had divine nature, emptied himself, took on human nature, then went back to the glory he had with the Father before the cosmos, then none of this is any kind of proof that he is God.

God is a specific person or identity. God is not a committee.

We already know that God shares his nature anyway. We are promised this too. Further God is spirit and he is the Father of all spirits. Angels are spirits.

The point is that nature and identity are not the same.

In identity there was one Adam. In nature all men and woman are ‘adam’.

Because you cannot tell the difference and are not able to see the finer detail, you will forever be making such ignorant statements about Jesus being God himself.

The Trinity is a popular doctrine that is custom made for ignorance. I put it up there with Evolution. Both the Trinity and Evolution are false, but are the most respected beliefs by those who proclaim themselves to be wise. And unfortunately, many trust in proponents of both doctrines. Even many genuine believers do this.

Just to recap. If Jesus has divine nature before coming in the flesh, that does not make him God.

For us there is one God the Father, and all who are born of him partake in his nature. Did you not know that?

He is the son and we are sons and he calls us brethren. This is the truth. The one whom he calls brethren/brother, God calls children.

This is why I do not watch your videos. Even if Jesus has divine nature, he is still not God. The end.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

It was the WORD that was made flesh not the man.

These guys constantly need to DEFEND what man has developed.

Participant

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/3OnwZIuFjwA&#8221; width=”560″ height=”315″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”></iframe>

What I am trying to share with you is the video entitled TRINITY ● What the BIBLE REALLY TEACHES (Messianic Jews for Jesus, Jewish Voice, Dr. Michael Brown)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94.

Noncomprendo.

Participant

Hi Nick:

Can you help me by telling me how to post a youtube video here, and then maybe I can get you and the others to understand.

Marty

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,

Only the Son can set them free.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,

I do not watch any videos.

Scripture gives us the truth.

t8 can explain how to post them

Participant

Hi Nick:

While it is true that only the “Word of God” can set them free.  My concern, and reason for posting videos, is to show that Jews are also looking in to what the so called Orthodox Christian church is teaching, and are rejecting the the salvation has so graciously given to us through our Lord Jesus.

It makes me very angry when those who teach so called Orthodox doctrines will not listen when I and others have shown them the truth, and they keep teaching lies and making God a liar through their teachings, and the sad reality, is that people will not be saved because of it.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,

Why would you get angry when you find the false church is teaching false doctrines?

It is the fruit you would expect from a false tree.

Participant

Hi Nick:

I gave you two reasons, first, they are making God a liar by saying that He said something that He did not say, and secondly, there are those who will not be saved because of their doctrine.

Did Jesus not get angry, and turn tables over in the synagogue when there were those who using the sanctuary as a means of self profit, “a den of thieves”.

So,  their fruit does not make you angry?  And you say, “Oh well, that is just what is to be expected”!!!

Love in Christ,
    Marty

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,

Our appointed role is not to rage against the world.

But we are equipped with spiritual tools to fight against spiritual wickedness in high places.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,

Let the dead bury the dead.

Our job is to spread the good news to those God has called and chosen.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

What are your thoughts on this verse?

Psalm 10:15
    Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Yes God will destroy the wicked.

Our anger does not help.

God might find evil in us if we get involved in His role of judgement.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Prayer is the powerful tool God has given His children to bring His power into action.

Hand it all over to the One Who can fix everything.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

I am asking why the Psalmist petitions God with those words?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Such prayers are not uncommon in scripture.

eg ps 139.19f

That is the right way to use righteous anger.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Some in our society condemn all anger and then attribute it to Scripture but I agree that there is a righteous anger written of in Scripture.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account