Halloween is coming up

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 1,115 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (georg @ Oct. 29 2009,18:58)
    All I hav to say to that is ,Oh brother:) :) :)

I'll second that “Oh Brother” Irene!

georg
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 30 2009,11:20)

All I have to say to that is ,Oh brother:) :) :)

I'll second that “Oh Brother” Irene!

yes, Kathi, you know how many pages here, that is just unreal, to say the least. I guess we will have to wait till Jesus comes again to have unity in His Words.
    Love Irene

Pagan day is getting closer for all you pagan lovers! Almost here. What do you think your God would dress up as?

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 29 2009,20:43)
    Pagan day is getting closer for all you pagan lovers! Almost here. What do you think your God would dress up as?

It sure won't be a Pharisaical Legalist!

:)

WJ

All I hav to say to that is ,Oh brother:) :) :)

Why was there something wrong with what I said?

WJ

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 29 2009,19:17)

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 29 2009,16:48)
    Irene said:

Even you Keith, you are a Pastor and should set an example to the People of your Parish.  God has made that clear, that He HATES those
    feast of the  Heathen
    , and so should we, if we consider ourselves Christians.

See Kathi,
    You just would not leave the brother be.

Irene,

Paul said he could feast in an idol's temple because he is without the consciousness of the idol.

thinker

Keith,
    Why does thinker say this:

See Kathi,

Where does this attitude towards me come from?  This is totally uncalled for!

Kathi

Kathi

I think Jack means well.

Maybe he thought everyone was ganging up on Mandy and me.

Jack can answer that.

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 30 2009,12:43)

Pompous!

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Oct. 30 2009,17:51)

Irene said:

Even you Keith, you are a Pastor and should set an example to the People of your Parish.  God has made that clear, that He HATES those
    feast of the  Heathen

See Kathi,

Irene,

Paul said he could feast in an idol's temple because he is without the consciousness of the idol.

thinker

Keith,

See Kathi,

Kathi

Kathi

I think Jack means well.

Jack can answer that.

WJ

Kathi,
    I will apologize to you. It was not mine to tell you to lay off Keith. That was his right alone. Look at Constitutionalist's post above and see where I am coming from. He called those who do not agree with him “pagan lovers.”

This guy is pompous. Keith loves children love enough give them a gospel tract and a piece of candy in Christ's name. But Con will have nothing to do with those little unclean pagans.

Con's “pagan lover” statement proves only that he is  destitute of the love of Christ.

thinker

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 29 2009,23:44)

Irene said:

feast of the  Heathen

See Kathi,

Irene,

thinker

Keith,

See Kathi,

Kathi

Kathi

I think Jack means well.

Jack can answer that.

WJ

Kathi,
    I will apologize to you. It was not mine to tell you to lay off Keith. That was his right alone. Look at Constitutionalist's post above and see where I am coming from. He called those who do not agree with him “pagan lovers.”

This guy is pompous. Keith loves children love enough give them a gospel tract and a piece of candy in Christ's name. But Con will have nothing to do with those little unclean pagans.

Con's “pagan lover” statement proves only that he is  destitute of the love of Christ.

thinker

And?

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 29 2009,23:47)

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 29 2009,23:44)

Irene said:

feast of the  Heathen

See Kathi,

Irene,

thinker

Keith,

See Kathi,

Kathi

Kathi

I think Jack means well.

Jack can answer that.

WJ

Kathi,

thinker

And?

Think Christ will dress up as a devil with horns and a pitchfork?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker……..Do you really think Jesus would dress up in a pagan costume, and come knocking at our doors . I find it a little hard to believe he would, don't you, but he might sit gathering Childern to himself and talk with them and their parents in love and kindness even though it was Halloween night. Maybe he would say don't scare or frighten the little ones. Myself i will be glad when this whole Halloween thing is over. I shut my curtains and turn off all the lights and sit in the dark, hoping this whole ordeal was over.

I am also sure that WJ and Mandy will represent Jesus, in what ever they allow. I think thinker will to. IMO

peace and love to you all………………gene

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 30 2009,02:44)

Irene said:

feast of the  Heathen

See Kathi,

Irene,

thinker

Keith,

See Kathi,

Kathi

Kathi

I think Jack means well.

Jack can answer that.

WJ

Kathi,

thinker

Thinker,
    I accept your apology but I think that is not all you should apologize for (i.e. speaking for Keith) but for accusing me of harassing Keith. Even Keith said that I wasn't doing that.
    Kathi

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 31 2009,13:14)

Irene said:

feast of the  Heathen

See Kathi,

Irene,

thinker

Keith,

See Kathi,

Kathi

Kathi

I think Jack means well.

Jack can answer that.

WJ

Kathi,

thinker

Thinker,
    I accept your apology but I think that is not all you should apologize for (i.e. speaking for Keith) but for accusing me of harassing Keith.  Even Keith said that I wasn't doing that.
    Kathi

Kathi,
    I apologize for accusing you of harassing Keith.            

thinker

The witching hour is almost here!

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 31 2009,21:50)

I'll be glad when it's over so you will stop being the pawn of pagans by giving them so much publicity.

At least for 364 days of the year you might think about God.

thinker

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 31 2009,05:50)

Do witches own the hours?

WJ

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 31 2009,03:14)

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 31 2009,13:14)

Irene said:

feast of the  Heathen

See Kathi,

Irene,

thinker

Keith,

See Kathi,

Kathi

Kathi

I think Jack means well.

Jack can answer that.

WJ

Kathi,

thinker

Thinker,
    I accept your apology but I think that is not all you should apologize for (i.e. speaking for Keith) but for accusing me of harassing Keith.  Even Keith said that I wasn't doing that.
    Kathi

Kathi,
    I apologize for accusing you of harassing Keith.            

thinker

Thank you Thinker!
    God bless,
    Kathi

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TO All…………Well it's after 10:00, i was lucky again this year, no trick or treaters, it definitely helps to keep out the lights and sit in the dark for a couple of hours. I live out in the country and most like to go to the city where they have house next to house and get more candy. Well thank GOD this one is over>

gene

georg
    Participant

Yes, its over again. We don't get anybody coming back here either. I almost forgot it was Halloween.
    So tomorrow e have Family Day.
    Good night Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Well, my daughter made it through her first “we ain't celebrating on halloween” last night. My husband and I took our stand against halloween and I believe my daughter learned about dying to self yesterday. With my 17 year old son and 12 year old daughter and my husband, we had a family night and enjoyed just being together and playing some fun games. We did have one group knock on our door (a skeleton, a grim reaper and a star wars character) and we welcomed them and gave them some candy, their dog came right into our house and laid on his back ready for a belly rub and had to be dragged out cause he didn't want to leave. We all had a laugh at that. We usually don't get many door knockers because it is an uphill trek to our front door which is about 100 yards from the street. So, I just wanted to let you know what we ended up doing. Thanks to all for helping me sort through this.

God bless,
    Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 1,115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account