Gratitude Forum!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    uropian
    Participant

Nor can Mehtap! I want to say that your site better throughout the World Wide Web :)
    Thank you. Keep it.

Harmony
    Participant

I enjoy coming here too. May not post much, but it's a learning experience… :D

Not3in1
    Participant

I found this old thread and thought, “Hey cool – something positive!”

I am grateful for the freedom we have in Christ.
    I am grateful for grace and mercy.
    I am grateful for Nick's maturity in the Lord, and how he deals with my questioning.
    I am grateful for other's who have sparked my curiosity in the OT and the searching of scriptures.

I am grateful to God, who knows my heart, and sees my longing…….for him.

I am grateful to WJ and he knows why. And to so many other true brothers and sisters who have come along and offered their arms to lift me up or to just help me walk along for a while. God bless you all.

I am grateful for HeavenNet – a place where I can come and search.

God bless us and help us!
    :)

Mandy I find it quit interesting while you posted this I posted something positive on a new tread I made, just about the same time. Thank you for this post.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 14 2008,10:59)

I am grateful for Nick's maturity in the Lord, and how he deals with my questioning.
    I am grateful for other's who have sparked my curiosity in the OT and the searching of scriptures.

I am grateful to WJ and he knows why. And to so many other true brothers and sisters who have come along and offered their arms to lift me up or to just help me walk along for a while. God bless you all.

Was this before your “searching”? You did say “OLD”.

Simply put you can't believe Tow and Jesus is Lord too.

I guess it's a A'la Carte decision. As for me, maybe I will take a little of this (I love the JW's ideal of family), and a little of that (I find truth in Stu's huministic explainations of the earth and how we should live for our lives today and stop chasing fantasies), and some of the other (I agree with a lot of what Tow shares regarding the Messiah not fulfilling prophesies and how there is no talk of a second coming to fulfill what Jesus did not the first time – good grounds to dismiss that Jesus is the Christ based on scripture).

kenrch
    Participant

Just want to know who are my brothers and sisters in the Lord. As you can see I have my reasons for saying that you deny Jesus as the Messiah.

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 14 2008,16:08)

I am grateful to WJ and he knows why.  And to so many other true brothers and sisters who have come along and offered their arms to lift me up or to just help me walk along for a while.  God bless you all.

Was this before your “searching”?  You did say “OLD”.

I guess it's a A'la Carte decision.  As for me, maybe I will take a little of this (I love the JW's ideal of family), and a little of that (I find truth in Stu's huministic explainations of the earth and how we should live for our lives today and stop chasing fantasies), and some of the other (I agree with a lot of what Tow shares regarding the Messiah not fulfilling prophesies and how there is no talk of a second coming to fulfill what Jesus did not the first time – good grounds to dismiss that Jesus is the Christ based on scripture).

kenrch

You should back off bro. God is the judge of the heart.

You catch more flies with honey!

:O

Not3in1
    Participant

Oh, my holy God! (I say this with reverence)…….Ken QUIT IT! This is a “Gratitude” forum and you have come here to harass me as well.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

T8, I'm beggin you…..please do something!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 14 2008,16:59)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 14 2008,16:08)

Was this before your “searching”? You did say “OLD”.

I guess it's a A'la Carte decision. As for me, maybe I will take a little of this (I love the JW's ideal of family), and a little of that (I find truth in Stu's huministic explainations of the earth and how we should live for our lives today and stop chasing fantasies), and some of the other (I agree with a lot of what Tow shares regarding the Messiah not fulfilling prophesies and how there is no talk of a second coming to fulfill what Jesus did not the first time – good grounds to dismiss that Jesus is the Christ based on scripture).

kenrch

You should back off bro. God is the judge of the heart.

You catch more flies with honey!

:O

If one has tasted of the Spirit and then denies that Jesus IS the Messiah then……….Heb 6 etc. etc. etc.

I just want to know who is who that's all. How can you agree with an Antichrist and believe that Jesus is the Messiah?

Not3in1
    Participant

I am grateful for my kids who have just come to kiss me goodnight, and for my husband who has done the same.  I'm grateful for our new Shih Zhu puppy (Cindy Lou Who), who we adopted on Christmas eve.  I'm grateful for my extended family and all my friends.

I'm grateful to God, who loves me and is faithful to me even though I am filled with doubt.  He is faithful even when we are unfaithful.  Praise Him!

I'm grateful for tolerance and those who patiently teach; I learn from those who are in control of their tongue (tho mine flaps in the wind).  Maturity in the Lord is something I am counting on from many of you.  I need you.  And I am grateful for you.

I am grateful for peace even when I am troubled. It's the true peace that passes understanding.

Jodi
    Participant

Cindy Lou Who! That cracks me up. Do you say her whole name when you call her? I love it!

I am so very greatful to God for giving me such a wonderful husband. I love the fact that it is possible to love someone more and more with each passing day!

Not3in1
    Participant

We call her Cindy Lou. She's so dang cute. She looks more like a little stuffed animal toy than she does a dog.

Heavens
    Participant

I'm grateful that it rained today. :D

It's been sooooo hot here recently (averaging 28-30 degrees) and the other day it was 95% humidity. :cool:

Quote (Heavens @ Feb. 14 2008,19:03)
    I'm grateful that it rained today. :D

It's been sooooo hot here recently (averaging 28-30 degrees) and the other day it was 95% humidity. :cool:

You crack me up, with your birds. Hot at 28-30? Wow! We had snow and then freezing rain and snow again. Just a litttle bit of mess. But I like the Winter and cold Air. We need that for all the germs to die.
    So I am grateful for so many things. First and utmost I am grateful that God send His only Begotten Son into the world to die for us, so we can have everlasting life.
    I am grateful for my Husband who has stood by me now for 47years.
    I am grateful for all my Children and Grandchildren.
    I am grateful for those members that are so loving here on this Website.
    I especially respect t8 for given us so much. I am grateful for Him.
    I am grateful for those members that can make me smile sometimes, like the Birds.
    I am grateful for all the little things.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 14 2008,19:03)
    We call her Cindy Lou.  She's so dang cute.  She looks more like a little stuffed animal toy than she does a dog.

Mandy One of our Son has one of those cute Dogs. He brought Him over the other day. He is so cute and so small. He is 3 years old now.
    I had a minature Poodle that I had bought for my Daughter, who weighed 3 Pounds when I brought Him Home. He only weight 13 pounds when He was full grown. We called Him Tiger. He was the best little dog I ever had. I had Him for 13 years. I do miss Him.

Peace and Love Mrs.

P.S. thanks for sharing , Mandy

Heavens
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 14 2008,21:08)

And it's all the little things that make every day special. Sometimes people forget that, eh?

God bless!

Quote (Heavens @ Feb. 14 2008,21:21)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 14 2008,21:08)

And it's all the little things that make every day special. Sometimes people forget that, eh?

God bless!

Yes, your right.

Peace and Love Mrs.

acertainchap
    Participant

Yes, like a wave or a hello for example. :)

Heavens
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Feb. 17 2008,13:13)
    Yes, like a wave or a hello for example. :)

:D  Wow  :D  :D  :D    Are you sure that you are chap?

Welcome back. I love your new Avatar.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account