God or the world?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi all

this topic is to make all aware of the devil strategy,that is keeping all men from obeying God and so follow Christ,

we know all men will not fall victim of Satan,but are you one who does??

what is there to make sure that it does not happen to us?

there is the scriptures the word of God,this is true but how can the word become our dead and not our live?

the scriptures says that the word of God is like a two edge sword,

it seems in this forum to many try to explain God,and this in no way will save anyone,many talks about the importance of grammar,English,Hebrewso is every true Christian ,but for a time some may enjoye the compagny of other true Christians(not religion sambies)

the scriptures says to learn and apply our knowledge in every day live and in our action with others,and do it to serve God and love him,with a happy heart,have faith without doubt in his promes.
    doing this SAVES.

some go at the other extrem and like to claim that only your faith (believe in Christ saves) this is only true if you add all other requirement what Jesus talked about.

some say that everything is known to God this is true ,because he has maded that way in the creation,all is vanity ,everything is vanity says scriptures.

but the above is only the first phase of Gods plan,the second phase is on is way ,the return of Christ and the fullfilment of the final of Gods will,and so the vanity of live will be ended.

some do not believe in men freewill to chose,the truth is that the only choice we have is the same the Israelites had wen Moses presented them with the Law, LIVE OR DEAD
    after that choice is made we would have never again a choice.and our freewill is gone.

now predetermination does not contain LOVE,and God is love.

this is what i have learned from scriptures.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

this is a hard choice is it ?

Jesus answered, “You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

are we listeners and practitioners ??

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

all

this scripture shows that we have to work to become a good tree;to produce good fruits;

Mt 12:33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is

recognized by its fruit.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

ALL do you believe that the world is manipulated by the Evil one?? LOOK

1Ch 21:1 Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel.

Job 1:6 One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.
    Job 1:7 The LORD said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”
    Satan answered the LORD, “From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it.”
    Job 1:8 Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”
    Job 1:9 “Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied.
    Job 1:12 The LORD said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your hands, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”
    Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.

Job 2:1 On another day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.
    Job 2:2 And the LORD said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”
    Satan answered the LORD, “From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it.”
    Job 2:3 Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.”
    Job 2:4 “Skin for skin!” Satan replied. “A man will give all he has for his own life.
    Job 2:6 The LORD said to Satan, “Very well, then, he is in your hands; but you must spare his life.”
    Job 2:7 So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD and afflicted Job with painful sores from the soles of his feet to the top of his head.

Zec 3:1 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him.
    Zec 3:2 The LORD said to Satan, “The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?”
    Mt 4:10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’’”
    Mt 12:26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?
    Mt 16:23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”
    Mk 1:13 and he was in the desert forty days, being tempted by Satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels attended him.
    Mk 3:23 So Jesus called them and spoke to them in parables:“How can Satan drive out Satan?
    Mk 3:26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.
    Mk 4:15 Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them.
    Mk 8:33 But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”
    Lk 10:18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
    Lk 11:18 If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? I say this because you claim that I drive out demons by Beelzebub.
    Lk 13:16 Then should not this woman, a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has kept bound for eighteen long years, be set free on the Sabbath day from what bound her?”
    Lk 22:3 Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve.
    Lk 22:31 “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat.
    Jn 13:27 As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him.
    “What you are about to do, do quickly,” Jesus told him,
    Ac 5:3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
    Ac 26:18 to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’
    Ro 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.
    The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
    1Co 5:5 hand this man over to Satan, so that the sinful nature may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the day of the Lord.
    1Co 7:5 Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
    2Co 2:11 in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.
    2Co 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
    2Co 12:7 To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.
    1Th 2:18 For we wanted to come to you—certainly I, Paul, did, again and again—but Satan stopped us.
    2Th 2:9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,
    1Ti 1:20 Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.
    1Ti 5:15 Some have in fact already turned away to follow Satan.
    Rev 2:9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
    Rev 2:13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.
    Rev 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
    Rev 12:9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    Rev 20:2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison

Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
    Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
    Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

THE WORLD = THE BEAST.

It is the beast that’s fighting head to head with the forces of the Lamb (Jesus)but the beast is governed by Satan who gives all his power to it,
    And this is how he seduces ,deceive all men, except the true Christians,
    You may think he does not deceive me ,think again, are you a supporter of the military, or the government ,it does not matter witch country you are in, or supporting big business ,or you are a good supporter of you local Church or there international branch, or you rely on the scientifically community to help you and your loved ones in their health or to solve the world problems, YOU LIKE ALL THINGS THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER LIKE CARS ,A CHANCE TO BECOME MILLIONAIRE, YOU LOVE ENTERTAINMENT .
    You do rely more on the information of men than the scriptures, you also believe in God but in a certain way ,only this is yes and no, you like pleasure going camping, to the movies, travel the world, and so on..God is not your top priority.
    Yes the system of Satan ( for men) does many good things medical accomplishments ,airplanes ,ships, housing, work environment ,construction methods ,ect..this is the deceit part.

All those things are not in themselves all wrong viewed from men eyes , BUT IT KEEP YOU BUSSY IN THE WORLD OF SATAN RATHER THAN GODS WILL,SO THAT YOU PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE APPROUVED BY GODS.
    Many also say they know their faith ,and so pursue their own will .
    The fight is on and the beast fights hard ,with corruption, deceit of all kind, but it is again the LAMB of God for the power has be given to him and the time has come for him to take it from the Devil, the serpent.
    Love God with all your hearth, not less

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

we will not escape until this is accomplished;;Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 29 2010,14:23)
    ALL    do you believe that the world is manipulated by the Evil one??  LOOK

1Ch 21:1 Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel.

Job 1:6 One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.
    Job 1:7 The LORD said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”
    Job 1:8 Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”
    Job 1:9 “Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied.
    Job 1:12 The LORD said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your hands, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”
    Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.

Job 2:1 On another day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.
    Job 2:2 And the LORD said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”
    Job 2:3 Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.”
    Job 2:4 “Skin for skin!” Satan replied. “A man will give all he has for his own life.
    Job 2:6 The LORD said to Satan, “Very well, then, he is in your hands; but you must spare his life.”
    Job 2:7 So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD and afflicted Job with painful sores from the soles of his feet to the top of his head.

Zec 3:1 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him.
    Zec 3:2 The LORD said to Satan, “The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?”
    Mt 4:10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’’”
    Mt 12:26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?
    Mt 16:23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”
    Mk 1:13 and he was in the desert forty days, being tempted by Satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels attended him.
    Mk 3:23 So Jesus called them and spoke to them in parables:“How can Satan drive out Satan?
    Mk 3:26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.
    Mk 4:15 Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them.
    Mk 8:33 But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”
    Lk 10:18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
    Lk 11:18 If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? I say this because you claim that I drive out demons by Beelzebub.
    Lk 13:16 Then should not this woman, a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has kept bound for eighteen long years, be set free on the Sabbath day from what bound her?”
    Lk 22:3 Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve.
    Lk 22:31 “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat.
    Jn 13:27 As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him.
    “What you are about to do, do quickly,” Jesus told him,
    Ac 5:3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
    Ac 26:18 to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’
    Ro 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.
    The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
    1Co 5:5 hand this man over to Satan, so that the sinful nature may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the day of the Lord.
    1Co 7:5 Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
    2Co 2:11 in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.
    2Co 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
    2Co 12:7 To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.
    1Th 2:18 For we wanted to come to you—certainly I, Paul, did, again and again—but Satan stopped us.
    2Th 2:9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,
    1Ti 1:20 Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.
    1Ti 5:15 Some have in fact already turned away to follow Satan.
    Rev 2:9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
    Rev 2:13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.
    Rev 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
    Rev 12:9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    Rev 20:2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison

Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
    Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
    Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Pierre

To all…………replace everything Terricca quoted where the word SATAN appears with and adversarial Spirit (intellect), because There is (NO) individual Being that is a SATAN, all are (satans) are spirits of adversaries that go against the word of GOD and accuse others they are themselves the advisory or satan. Not some spook (being) going around jumping in and out of People Satan is only the (SPIRIT or intellect of an ADVERSARY. And adversarial Spirit can be both Good and Evil, GOD uses this spirit it to bring about his purposes all the time. When this Spirit (INTELLECT) is going against the Work of GOD it is considered Evil, but if
    GOD is using it for the ultimate Good like in the case of Job it was being used for a good purpose. The end of the book of Job shows plainly God brought all this evil on Job himslef. IMO

peace and love to you all…………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

all

it obvious that our man GENE belong to this world,the truth of scriptures are not his,HE PLACES HIMSELF ABOVE GODS WORD SO IS SATAN BUT ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME.and truth is not find in him,he may talk about but in is hearth there is no truth of God.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

gene

you say;;To all…………replace everything Terricca quoted where the word SATAN appears with and adversarial Spirit (intellect), because There is (NO) individual Being that is a SATAN, all are (satans) are spirits of adversaries that go against the word of GOD and accuse others they are themselves the advisory or satan. Not some spook (being) going around jumping in and out of People Satan is only the (SPIRIT or intellect of an ADVERSARY. And adversarial Spirit can be both Good and Evil, GOD uses this spirit it to bring about his purposes all the time. When this Spirit (INTELLECT) is going against the Work of GOD it is considered Evil, but if GOD is using it for the ultimate Good like in the case of Job it was being used for a good purpose. The end of the book of Job shows plainly God brought all this evil on Job himslef. IMO

peace and love to you all…………………….gene

you confuse the father of opposition to God and the seed of him ,if it is of the seed you are talking you right ,

if not you wrong.

Pierre

shimmer
    Participant

Terrarica, this looks like a good thread to read, thankyou, I will read it later when I have more time though.

Baker
    Participant

Hi Pierre! Anyone who does not believe in Satan is lost by their own words. They simple do not understand Scriptures. Lucifer who was one of the brightest stars in Heaven, was send to earth to keep it. He began to get vain, and wanted to sit on Gods Throne, and went back to Heaven to do so. Then we have Scripture saying that He fell like lightning to earth. And He has been here ever since then….Also I don't believe that when God created this earth, it was not dark and void. God did not create darkness. He is all light and all good. How can anyone believe that. The first Book of the Bible should really be the beginning of the Word. It came first, before through Christ, who was The Word of God was created, The firstborn of all creation…..they created the Earth and the Universe.
    In Genesis it says let us, that is two and niot just Almighty God….
    Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 26 2010,02:41)
    Hi Pierre!   Anyone who does not believe in  Satan is lost by their own words.  They simple do not understand Scriptures.  Lucifer who was one of the brightest stars in Heaven, was send to earth to keep it.  He began to get vain, and wanted to sit on Gods Throne, and went back to Heaven to do so.  Then we have Scripture saying that He fell like lightning to earth.  And He has been here ever since then….Also I don't believe that when God created this earth, it was not dark and void.  God did not create darkness.  He is all light and all good.  How can anyone believe that.  The first Book of the Bible should really be the beginning of the Word.  It came first, before through Christ, who was The Word of God was created,  The firstborn of all creation…..they created the Earth and the Universe.
    Peace and Love Irene

hi Irene

pay attention;Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

this verse does not talk about the changes to create a paradise ;
    this is all the universe;

Ge 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters

Here God and the Word making a comment.about the planet earth. this is the beginning of earth creation to be paradise,

not the beginning of creation.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 25 2010,20:10)

Hi Pierre!   Anyone who does not believe in  Satan is lost by their own words.  They simple do not understand Scriptures.  Lucifer who was one of the brightest stars in Heaven, was send to earth to keep it.  He began to get vain, and wanted to sit on Gods Throne, and went back to Heaven to do so.  Then we have Scripture saying that He fell like lightning to earth.  And He has been here ever since then….Also I don't believe that when God created this earth, it was not dark and void.  God did not create darkness.  He is all light and all good.  How can anyone believe that.  The first Book of the Bible should really be the beginning of the Word.  It came first, before through Christ, who was The Word of God was created,  The firstborn of all creation…..they created the Earth and the Universe.
    Peace and Love Irene

hi Irene

this  is all the universe;

Ge 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters

Here God and the Word making a comment.about the planet earth. this is the beginning of earth creation to be paradise,

Pierre

I am coming here because you and others ignire the prayers requests. I am coming to you toa please say a Prayer for our 18 yer old Granddauhter Tiffany, She is in a lot of pain, because Her Ttought is so swollen that Her Oxygen is going down, and Her Mother Cindy our Daughter just called that She is gettting worse. Please Oh please pray for Her, thank you Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 26 2010,05:45)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 25 2010,20:10)

Peace and Love Irene

hi Irene

this  is all the universe;

Pierre

I am coming here because you and others ignire the prayers requests.  I am coming to you toa please say a Prayer for our 18 yer old Granddauhter Tiffany, She is in a lot of pain, because Her Ttought is so swollen that Her Oxygen is going down, and Her Mother Cindy our Daughter just called that She is gettting worse.  Please Oh please pray for Her, thank you Irene

hi Irene

i have answered your request,

may God bless you and your family

Pierre

seekingtruth
    Participant

Father I ask that You would touch Tiffany and to help her breath freely, give peace to her and the family. We give you all praise and glory, in Jesus name – amen

Irene,
    My wife has asthma and it is a scary thing when a love one cannot breathe.

Wm

Baker
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Oct. 26 2010,02:28)
    Father I ask that You would touch Tiffany and to help her breath freely, give peace to her and the family. We give you all praise and glory, in Jesus name – amen

Irene,
    My wife has asthma and it is a scary thing when a love one cannot breathe.

Wm

Thank you Pierre and Wm. Yes, Asthma is a scary Disease. My Asthma turned into C.O.P. D. I have landed in the Hospital many times, because I could not breath…… I sympathize with your Wife….I will keep Her in my prayers too. Also a good Medication is Advair and at night I take Syngalair. I am on Oxygen 24 hours a day and that too has helped…….Peace nd Love Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Irene,

Is Tiffany doing better now?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

“Blessed is the man who doesn't walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers;” – Psalm 1:1

“I didn't sit in the assembly of those who make merry, nor rejoiced; I sat alone because of your hand; for you have filled me with indignation.” – Jeremiah 15:17

“The cares of this age, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful” – Mark 4:19

“Be careful, or your hearts will be loaded down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that day will come on you suddenly.”  – Luke 21:34

Do not be conformed to this world. – Rom. 12:2.

“Come out from among them, and be separate,' says the Lord. 'Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.” – 2 Corin 6:17

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 29 2010,17:50)
    all

THE WORLD = THE BEAST.

It is the beast that’s fighting head to head with the forces of the Lamb (Jesus)but the beast is governed by Satan who gives all his power to it,
    And this is how he seduces ,deceive all men, except the true Christians,
    You may think he does not deceive me ,think again, are you a supporter of the military, or the government ,it does not matter witch country you are in, or supporting big business ,or you are a good supporter of you local Church or there international branch, or you rely on the scientifically community to help you and  your loved ones  in their health or to solve the world problems, YOU LIKE ALL THINGS THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER LIKE CARS ,A CHANCE TO BECOME MILLIONAIRE, YOU LOVE ENTERTAINMENT .
    You do rely more on the information of men than the scriptures, you also believe in God but in a certain way ,only  this is yes and no, you like pleasure going camping, to the movies, travel the world, and so on..God is not your top priority.
    Yes the system of Satan ( for men) does many good things medical accomplishments ,airplanes ,ships, housing, work environment ,construction methods ,ect..this is the deceit part.

All those things are not in themselves all wrong viewed from men eyes , BUT IT KEEP YOU BUSSY IN THE WORLD OF SATAN RATHER THAN GODS WILL,SO THAT YOU PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE APPROUVED BY GODS.
    Many also say they know their faith ,and so pursue  their own will .
    The fight is on and the beast fights hard ,with corruption, deceit of all kind, but it is again the LAMB of God  for the power has be given to him and the  time has come for him to take it from the Devil, the serpent.
    Love God with all your hearth, not less

Pierre

Terrarica, thats true, but what about the internet ?

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 26 2010,08:54)
    Hi Irene,

Is Tiffany doing better now?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed, after Cindy our daughter, took Tiffany to Children s Hospital, they took Her of the Medication they had given Her at Mercy H. and gave Her different kinds of Med. She is doing just fine and is Home. It will take time for the swelling to go down. But She is not in pain any longer. She is planning on going back to School on Monday. Thank you all for praying….it is very much appreciated….
    Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account