God is NOW PROVEN to be encoded in AKJV Bible!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 318 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 15 2009,12:31)
    Hi,
    Of course those that write books often have stopped learning.

Hi Nick,

I fully appreciate you here, I wish others felt the way I do.

Prob.14:15 The simple believeth every word:
    but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

May our God(our YHVH=117) continue to bless you,
    Ed J
    http://www.holycityboiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

hi ed j
    i share the same view than georg on this ,i never written a book i at the intention and then i went on and read the entire new testament ,and ask me one question “how can i improve or make more understandable “and i came to the conclution that the scriptures were written so well it does not need no less no more,it just looks for a carring heart to learn the truth about our God and creator.

Ed J
    Participant

God has even encoded Me(Ed) into The AKJV Bible.

The children (of Reuben, Gad and half of the tribe of Manasseh) called the altar עד=74 [Ed];
    for Ed shall be a witness between us that [יהוה האלהים=117] is [“GOD”]. (Joshua 22:34)

Numbers don’t convey ideas; but numbers can confirm ideas. (Reuben=65 Gad=12 Manasseh=80÷2=40) [65+12+40=117].
    Theomatics confirms that this number speaks on GOD’s behalf because: 117=YHVH is GOD, GOD the Father=117.
    He who originated outside of time (GOD the Father=117) verifies the authorship of “HolyCityBibleCode” as approved of GOD.

The purpose of the free e-book (and snippets) is to reveal true “Bible truth”=117.

God has also encoded the free e-book…

“Holy City”=117

Rev. 21:2-3  “And I John saw the HOLY CITY=117, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,
    prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
    Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men (Isaiah 60:14), and he will dwell with them,
    and they shall be his people, AND GOD HIMSELF=117 shall be with them, and be their God.

“Holy City” equaling 117 is the very reason the free e-book is called “HolyCityBilbeCode”.
    It’s EXCLUSIVELY about 117=“יהוה האלהים”(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm
    A “HolyBibleCode”=117 about “God The Father”=117; because “YHVH is GOD”=117!

“HolyCityBibleCode” offers the very proof of God’s existence!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

banana
    Participant

Ed

I knew that remark I made, “truth doesn't sell”, would come back and bit me, but I say, it is nevertheless the truth. Look at all the fictitious “truth” books that have been written on “Antichrist”,- the rapture,- Armageddon,- 666, and who knows how many more.
    And just what is it that you try to accomplish with your number book?
    I said it before, and I say it again; people who believe in God don't want number prove, they want understanding.
    And people who don't believe in God, don't care one way or the other.
    And there is a third group, those that do believe, but don't want their understanding challenged, for various reasons.
    What if I give you my book to publish, if you give it away free, I will ask for no money, is it a deal?
    And yes, a required love gift is a sale, but it is so called so that the buyer can deduct it from his taxes.
    And yes, my book is based on provable facts, it does however require some knowledge in history, which, with the help of the computer, should create no problem.  
    I have clicked on to your website and read what was there, but I have not, and have no intention to, read that book. God gave us his Word, I don't need numbers to prove his word.
    I feel it is just another attempt to show that man is smarter than God. Nothing new with that.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 15 2009,18:03)
    Ed

I knew that remark I made, “truth doesn't sell”, would come back and bit me, but I say, it is nevertheless the truth. Look at all the fictitious “truth” books that have been written on “Antichrist”,- the rapture,- Armageddon,- 666, and who knows how many more.
    And just what is it that you try to accomplish with your number book?
    I said it before, and I say it again; people who believe in God don't want number prove, they want understanding.
    And people who don't believe in God, don't care one way or the other.
    And there is a third group, those that do believe, but don't want their understanding challenged, for various reasons.
    What if I give you my book to publish, if you give it away free, I will ask for no money, is it a deal?
    And yes, a required love gift is a sale, but it is so called so that the buyer can deduct it from his taxes.
    And yes, my book is based on provable facts, it does however require some knowledge in history, which, with the help of the computer, should create no problem.  
    I have clicked on to your website and read what was there, but I have not, and have no intention to, read that book. God gave us his Word, I don't need numbers to prove his word.
    I feel it is just another attempt to show that man is smarter than God. Nothing new with that.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Chapter 24 of HolyCityBibleCode is called
    “Discussing Confusion”…. The Religious (not yet finished).
    And Chapter 25 is called “Jonah Code” … World scene relation.
    Chapter 23 is last chapter published (26 in total).

It always amazes me how efficient our God(Our YHVH=117) is.
    I have been in contact with a Hebrew from the internet, who has read the free e-book,
    and has written a book as well. He is going to give me a copy of his book as well.

I will carefully consider what both what he and you have written in your books,
    as “HolyCityBibleCode” has been crosschecked using “Parallax” right from the beginning.
    In “HolyCityBibleCode”; numbers are “ONLY” used as corruptive proof(a second witness)!

I hope you would reconsider reading “HolyCityBibleCode” to avoid looking like a hypocrite;
    ‘you(Ed) can only learn from me(Georg), because I(Georg) already know all I need to know’?

Contact me via e-mail, the address is the same as the web site [@yahoo.com]; the book is in PDF.

God bless
    ED J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.com

PS. Geoeg Quote…

“Look at all the fictitious “truth” books that have been written on “Antichrist”,
    – the rapture,- Armageddon,- 666, and who knows how many more.

Yes, I know.

banana
    Participant

Ed

I filled out the form on your website, but no PDF appeared, so were do I click on for the down load?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 16 2009,12:55)
    Ed

I filled out the form on your website, but no PDF appeared, so were do I click on for the down load?

Georg

Hi Georg,

I e-mailed to you; didn't you get it?
    If you didn't get it, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you again; OK?

Ed J

banana
    Participant

Ed

Yes I got your email, after installing the Adobe Reader, I was able to read your book.
    I read for about 15 minutes, then my eyes got blurry from all the numbers.
    So let me ask this, in plain English, and without any numbers, what do you believe?
    Is God one, two or three? Is Jesus equal to the Father or not?
    When Jesus was here on earth, was flesh, spirit, or both?
    You know, just a few questions to start with.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 17 2009,07:34)
    Ed

Yes I got your email, after installing the Adobe Reader, I was able to read your book.
    I read for about 15 minutes, then my eyes got blurry from all the numbers.
    So let me ask this, in plain English, and without any numbers, what do you believe?
    Is God one, two or three? Is Jesus equal to the Father or not?
    When Jesus was here on earth, was flesh, spirit, or both?
    You know, just a few questions to start with.

Georg

Hi Georg,

I see by your posts are here on the forum that you are very knowledgeable.
    The Chapters 24 through 26 need the same kind of Parallax
    that the first 23 Chapters finished have in the free e-book called “HolyCityBibleCode”.

Can you e-mail me your book?
    If you do I will take the time to go through the entirety 'your book',
    rather than ask demanding questions (intended for controversy) that are answered in the book.
    The free e-book bridges the gap between the trinitarian and non-trinitarian views of God.
    Perhaps this is a bridge that you are unwilling to cross? (Philip.1:15)

God bless
    Ed J
    PS. The only thing I insist on is “Truth”.

banana
    Participant

Ed

No, I don't have my book on the computer.
    You talk about the bridge of trinitarian and none trinitarian, there is no bridge, only a gab.
    You say, the only thing you insist on is truth, good, than we should get along without controversy.
    Then you should also have no problems answering my questions.
    I am not a scholar, Hebrew and Greek look like Russian and Chinese to me, and those number only make it worse. Do you really expect normal people to go for that? I mean, they have enough a hard time just to understand the Bible the way it is written.
    If you want to share your understanding here on heaven net, you will have to speak English, or in my case, I settle for German.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 17 2009,11:15)
    Ed

No, I don't have my book on the computer.
    You talk about the bridge of trinitarian and none trinitarian, there is no bridge, only a gab.
    You say, the only thing you insist on is truth, good, than we should get along without controversy.
    Then you should also have no problems answering my questions.
    I am not a scholar, Hebrew and Greek look like Russian and Chinese to me, and those number only make it worse. Do you really expect normal people to go for that? I mean, they have enough a hard time just to understand the Bible the way it is written.
    If you want to share your understanding here on heaven net, you will have to speak English, or in my case, I settle for German.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Then ignore the numbers, the book IS written in English.

My goal in the book as well as here on the forum,
    is to bring information to people that want to learn “Truth”.

When people ask loaded questions, is their goal to learn?
    How many times have you heard someone word a question
    in such a way that it cannot be answered either Yes or No,
    and then demand those are the only two answers that may be given?

If you 'think' know already the answers to the questions you ask me;
    then what do you need me for? This is “Truth”!

What is your idea of 'truth'?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.

banana
    Participant

Ed

From your early posts I can tell, you believe in the trinity; is that what your numbers are telling you?
    What about Jesus creation by God, is that wrong according to your numbers?
    I don't won't to fill up a whole page with questions
    You see, I go by what the Bible says, I don't need numbers to confirm that.
    My idea of truth is, GOD'S WORD IS TRUTH.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi
    Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
    Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
    Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
    b 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
    Heb 10:39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
    Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

this is the truth

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,05:36)
    hi
    Heb 10:26  For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
    Heb 10:27  But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
    Heb 10:31  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
    b 10:38  Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
    Heb 10:39  But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Heb 11:1  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
    Heb 12:2  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

this is the truth

Hi Terraricca,

Why did you post those verses?

Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

hi edJ
    i think it is the wrong tread,
    sorry it still the bible

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everybody,

Crossing the bridge between two views…“Trinitarian” and “non-Trinitarian”.
    This can “only” be done with God(HolySpirit) resident on the inside of the believer.

Hebrews 6:18 That by two immutable(unchangeable) things, in which it is impossible for God to lie!,
    we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
    2Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself!

Luke 12:52 For from henceforth there shall be FIVE (shown below) in one house (Eph.2:20-22) divided,
    three(Trinitarians) against two(non-Trinitarians), and two(non-Trinitarians) against three(Trinitarians).

2) The non-Trinitarians view GOD this way….

YHVH GOD is One=151………GOD! (Deut.6:4)

LORD of Hosts=151………….including Jesus and the rest of us!
    The AKJV Bible uses this phrase repeatedly!

3) And the Trinitarians view GOD this way…

The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)
    Jesus Christ=151
    HolySpirit=151

With a personal God existing as “The Trinity” above and out of reach.
    Proof of this Fivefold House of God is illustrated using Hebrew, Greek, and the AKJV Bible…

The Hebrew word [אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm (in Genesis 1:1 for God) carries the meanings of both “God in the plural”, and also “The Mighty God”.
    This can be better illustrated using both the English AKJV Bible’s rendering of JEHOVAH and the Greek’s word for “GOD”.

There are five words for “God” the Greek (all are pronounced Thēôs); they are…
    Four (4) of these are “plural” forms of the word; only one (1) is used in “singular” form.

1) θεος
    2) θεου
    3) θεω
    4) θεον

5) θεε

The AKJV Bible has uses the name JEHOVAH four (4) times and JAH (1) once!
    JEHOVAH is also used in three (3) phrases (illustrating a trinity)

1) JEHOVAH (Exodus 6:3)………..(Exodus 17:15)
    2) JEHOVAH (Psalm 83:18)……….(Gen.22:14)
    3) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 12:2)………..(Judges 6:24)
    4) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 26:4)………..….LORD of Hosts

5) JAH (Psalm 68:4)……………………used only “once”!

“HolyCityBibleCode” documents how “The God Numbers”=151 integrate with the AKJV Bible.

1) (117)    GOD The Father=117……………….….……………The LORD JEHOVAH=151
    2)  (74)     Jesus=74………………………………………………..Jesus Christ=151
    3) (151)    Holy Spirit=151………………………………………….HolySpirit=151
    4)  (63)     YHVH=63 (GOD: The Eternal Existing One)….LORD of Hosts=151

5)  (26)    GOD=26 (יהוה =26) Spoken as “YÄ”=26………..YHVH GOD is ONE=151

LOOK AT THE UNITY!

God’s Name (יהוה) is written exactly 6823 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts. See how
    the Gematria value of Ιησους Χριστоς=2368 Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstŏs (Jesus Christ in Greek)
    bears a resemblance to the number of times God’s Name is used in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.

6823 is the 877th prime number in a long list of primes starting with two (2). Now this might not seem significant until you realize
    that the number 877 is the 151st prime number. This number 151 shows “Unity” in Spirit.

The LORD JEHOVAH=151
    Jesus Christ=151
    Holy Spirit=151
    LORD of Hosts=151…(AKJV Bible)

YHVH GOD is One=151

The wall(Eph.2:14), Jesus died to abolish, is illustrate as a dichotomy: [6823] and [2368].
    These points are all explained in great detail in “HolyCityBibleCode”, the free e-book.

God bless
    Ed J (AKJV 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

banana
    Participant

Ed

Looks like you hit an iceberg with your numbers, not to mention your Greek and Hebrew. That doesn't mean I knock knowledge of a foreign languish.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 28 2009,14:47)
    Ed

Looks like you hit an iceberg with your numbers, not to mention your Greek and Hebrew. That doesn't mean I knock knowledge of a foreign languish.

Georg

Hi Georg,

What do you mean by…    'hit an iceberg'?
    If you mean that you don't understand the post, than read the book; you already have it.
    I explain everything that is in this little snippet in great detail “in the book”.
    Do you really NOT know how to spell the word “language” or are you sitting on the judgment seat? (Matt.7:1-5)

Ed J

banana
    Participant

:;):

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 29 2009,11:58)
    :;):

Prob.6:12-13 …a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.
    He winketh with his eyes…

Psalm 35:19 let not them that are my enemies wrongfully rejoice over me:
    let them wink with the eye who hate me without cause.

Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 318 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account