God is NOW PROVEN to be encoded in AKJV Bible!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 318 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

English Gematria: Offers proof of God's existence

Hebrew was the first language used to bring God’s word to the world. After the captivity (in Babylon) God used the Aramaic. After that God used the Greek. Now God uses the English.

As we believers all know, God does truly exist, but the non-believer requires proof. Our GOD, who originated outside of time, has indeed inspired men to pen the very proof of His existence.
    Contained within the AKJV Bible there is indisputable conclusive proof, hidden deep within the text. ENGHISH GEMATRIA IS BUT ONE OF THE MANY POINTS GIVEN AS PROOF.

Download and read the free e-book called “Holy City Bible Code” from my website called by the same name http:/www.holycitybiblecode.org.
    This updated copy contains chapters 1-21 only. The table of contents reflects the scope of the entire book, the balance of the book is still being written.
    Since this is my first book along with the added research has thus far taken me over 2 years to produce. I WILL POST THESE PROOFS IN THE CONTEXT OF THE DISCUSSION.

This book deals with many anomalies that are in the Authorized King James Bible that can be used as conclusive proof that God does indeed exist.

English Gematria is a very useful tool, helping to expose these proofs, using a very simple method of assigning numerical values where letters of English alphabet
    correspond to numbers according to their alphabetical order. This means corresponding letters and numbers are as follows: “A=one”, “B=two”, etc. Examples of its use are as follows…

So therefore, “Jesus”, J=10 + E=5 + S=19 + U=21 + S=19 total 74. Other examples attributed to the gospel of Jesus Christ are “gospel”, “cross” and “messiah” also each total 74.

Another example is “YHVH” (God’s Holy Name), “Divine”, “Deity”, and “The Bible” all total 63.

This is no mere coincidence; matter of fact the Hebrew language has NO word for “coincidence”! Because of this, they don’t believe there are such things as coincidences just divine intervention.  
    These examples, to some, may be just conjecture yet to others provocative, but in either case should at least cause one to think that there could be something to English Gematria and the existence of God.
    (FYI, another astonishing fact both words, “English” and “Gematria” just happen to total 74 as well!)

Some people go off on English Gematria and try to match phrases to numbers looking for word combinations that match yet do not edify (or build up) just to try to prove that God or more exactly,
    English Gematria is nothing more than “hogwash”. The more words that are strung together, the more it can be manipulated. Therefore single words that have the same total have the most impact
    and are harder to debunk.

I have had communication with some and have read other places where skeptics trying to debunk English Gematria, will use phrases like “my a**” and say it totals 77 and then say that this also matches
    the significant word total such as “CHRIST”=77. This type of abuse proves nothing, but merely shows how desperate some people are in trying to debunk the Word of God and English Gematria.

People that try to disprove God’s existence and those going off on tangents with English Gematria is nothing more than a distraction away from the truth of God.
    This could be a reason why mainstream Christianity believes English Gematria is nothing more than numerology, calling it Satanic at its core.
    Using established Biblical phrases is one way to reach out to mainstream Christianity with this powerful information.

One particular number (the number 151) offers the idea of God as a trinity. Locked into the English language are ideas about God,
    needing only Gematria (or “The God Numbers”=151) to verify. Such as “The LORD JEHOVAH”, “Jesus Christ” and “Holy Spirit” which all total 151.

People have in the past patterned English Gematria to match both the Hebrew and Greek use of Gematria. That would mean A-J’s allocations would remain as 1-10,
    but then changes occur after 10, that would make J=10, K=20, L=30, additional changes also occur after the 90 mark, S=90, T=100, U=200 through Z=800. Yet another method
    used for English Gematria is an x6 variant (which I talk about in the book), that would make A=6, B=12 through Z=156, but neither of these methods line up with the Hebrew.

Examples of how English Gematria connects to Hebrew Gematria

Quite remarkable how Gematria even crosses language barriers. The Hebrew word for Passover “פסח” (148) matches the words “The Passover” in English.
    Probably the most important of these examples is how “GOD The Father” (117) matches precisely who He is in Hebrew “יהוה האלהים” (JEHOVAH GOD).

Hebrew                           English
    פסח=148for             The Passover=148
    יהוה האלהים=117for    God the father=117
    יהוה=26for                God=26

We say “GOD” in our prayers, but GOD’s Name in Hebrew is “יהוה”; it just so happens that both these words share the same Gematria total of 26!

We’ve established: “Jesus Christ”, “Holy Spirit”, and “The LORD JEHOVAH” all total 151. The AKJV Bible uses the phrase: “LORD of Hosts”=151, which constitute the Trinity idea in one simple phrase.

There are THREE main feasts that written in the Bible are…

1)The Passover=148
    2)Pentecost=117
    3)Feast of Booths=151

These special numbers that are linked to the feasts all have great significance, which I write about in great detail in “Holy City Bible Code”.

It seems that a common mistake that people (in general) make is they go about trying to establish the truth according to their perception. However, “The truth”
    simply IS, and all that’s needed is for it to be discovered or reveled. It takes God (or in more term the [Holy Spirit=151]) to give people the ability to believe the truth.

Pointing people to their creator and helping them to “communicate”=117 with “GOD The Father”=117 is my main goal in writing “Holy City bible Code”.
    This is my way to help illustrate through a preponderance of circumstantial evidence that GOD or YHVH does indeed exist.

If a person takes the time to evaluate the evidence, all doubts should be removed. Contained within the AKJV Bible there is indisputable conclusive proof that GOD,
    which originated outside of time has indeed, revealed to mankind his existence through the hand of man, which can now be proven.

Read how Jesus was numbered with the transgressors (Isaiah 53:12), and how it relates directly to Greek Gematria (Chapter 23); plus much more.

Thanks and God Bless,
    Ed J
    [/U][I]” target=”_blank”>http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

The Number 117,

The number 117 shows much significance in English Gematria, as it relates to the Bible and God’s Hebrew name and title.
    The Gematria total of “GOD the Father” matches precisely with the Hebrew Gematria of  יהוה האלהים  (JEHOVAH GOD); which is 117.

The Center Chapter in the Bible just so happens to be Psalm 117 (Psalms is the largest book); since there are exactly 1189 chapters in the entire bible.
    That would make (the smallest chapter) Psalm117 THE CENTER, because there are exactly 594 chapters before and 594 after it. What can we draw from this? Well how about…
    From small to large, GOD is at the center of all truth!

“The Bible”=63 is the word of “YHVH”=63.

GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet lacks vowels. Furthermore “YHVH is GOD” totals 117 as well!
    Some may say these facts are all mere coincidence, but my research indicates it is by design.

The consistencies of these facts are no mere coincidence; matter of fact the Hebrew language has NO word for “coincidence”! Because of this,
    they don’t believe there are such things as coincidences just divine intervention.  These examples, to some, may be just conjecture yet to others provocative,
    but in either case should at least cause one to think that there could be something to English Gematria and the existence of God.  

Thanks and God bless,

Proclaimer
    Participant

The God Numbers”=151) to verify. Such as “The LORD JEHOVAH”, “Jesus Christ” and “Holy Spirit” which all total 151

Notice the word “the” is used in LORD, but not Holy Spirit.
    Would it not be fair to use 'The' in both rather than choosing the combination that fits with what you believe.

I think it is fair to say that you can make many things add up the way you want. Just choose where the phrases start and finish and you have some leg room to let probability come out with your desired outcome given that there must be quite a lot of number plays in scripture that you can select from.

I also noticed that you said that Jesus adds up to 74. But if I remember rightly, doesn't Jesus in Greek equal 888? I think the Greek in this case seems to point more to intelligent design. i.e., eight people on Noah's Ark; circumcised on the 8th day; Jesus rose on the first day 8th day of the week. I think also saviour and lord were multiples of 8, (800 each). But even in all that, Jesus Hebrew name was Joshua/Yeshua.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 16 2009,14:50)
    you said that Jesus adds up to 74. But if I remember rightly, doesn't Jesus in Greek equal 888? I think the Greek in this case seems to point more to intelligent design. i.e., eight people on Noah's Ark; circumcised on the 8th day; Jesus rose on the first day 8th day of the week. I think also saviour and lord were multiples of 8, (800 each). But even in all that, Jesus Hebrew name was Joshua/Yeshua.

Hi T8,

People going off on tangents with Gematria are nothing more than a distraction away from the truth of God.
    This could be a reason why mainstream Christianity believes Gematria is nothing more than numerology, calling it Satanic at its core.

Language should always supersede numbers when it comes to tying ideas together. Numbers, however, can and should be used as a second witness though;
    using them to help illustrate concepts of GOD more fully. Previously overlooked facts (for example in a criminal case) can lead to much different conclusions.
    In a civil case who speaks first plays a larger role than the defense. However in a criminal case, he who speaks first changes NO Facts pertinent to the case.
    I believe this is the case with Gematria. Lies and deceptions are perpetuated when evidences that substantiate the truth are ignored, or left un-investigated; leaving only distractions away from the truth.

It says plainly in Isaiah 53:12…

…“ He (Ιησους=888 Ē-Ā-Soos=74) was numbered with the transgressors;”… I’m writing about this very subject in Chapter 23 of my free e-book. Here is a little background on this subject for you.

Paul’s Greek-written manuscripts have the Hebrew name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă translated into Greek as [Ιησους] Ē-Ā-Soos. Note the similarity in pronunciation and Gematria values for both Ē-Ā-Soos=74 and Jesus=74. While Gematria keeps mathematical connections in English, it tells nothing of GOD’s name [יה] YÄ being linguistically distanced further and further from His Word by re-transcribing a previous translation. Specifically, instead of transcribing the authentic Hebrew Name (יהשוע), the King James linguistics instead transcribed the Greek name for Jesus (Ιησους); which is unauthentic because it is a “translation of a translation”. [יהשוע] translates directly into “English”=74 as [Joshua=74] YÄ-shoe-ă=74.

Jesus’ authentic name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă has a direct connection to GOD’s name [יה] in that YÄ is the first part of Jesus’ Hebrew name. GOD’s name is not vocalized in the English translation of the name Jesus and therefore misses the precise exactness and direct authentic connection to God’s Hebrew name [יה] YÄ. JESUS’ NAME IN HEBREW יהשוע MEANS: (“YÄ IS SALVATION” [יה]+[ ישע]= יהשוע) THE SALVATION OF “GOD THE FATHER”. Therefore [יהשוע] “Jesus” name authentically establishes [יהוה] “JEHOVAH” as the Highest Name. (Phil. 2:9,11: Wherefore [Holy Spirit=151] has highly exalted [Jesus=74] giving Him a name which is above every name, to the glory of [GOD The Father=117].) Neither is there salvation in any other name: for there is no other name given among men (עושהי), whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12) People speaking fluent Hebrew know that in essence, [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă means: “YÄ is Savior”. “The Savior”=117 because “GOD The Father”=117 is the savior! (Gal. 1:1)

My research has caused me to adjust what I have written a couple of times already. So I take all responses seriously. Here is an example.
    “Then we shall know, if we follow on to know the LORD (YHVH=63): his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain,
    as the latter rain and former unto the earth. (Hosea 6:3) [The Latter Rain=151 & Former Rain=117].

I always thought that the former rain was during the time that the old Testament was written, and the latter rain started at Pentecost;
    but my research has convinced me this to be the case.

The three main feasts of God are…

1)  The Passover=148                made possible by           Joshua Messiah=148
    2)  Pentecost=117                        started the                   Former Rain=117
    3)  Feast of Booths=151                  begins                      The Latter Rain=151

If this information is accurate, then this doctrine is actually part of the latter rain!

“My (YHVH’s) doctrine shall drop as rain. My speech shall distil as dew, AS THE SMALL RAIN upon the tender herb, and AS THE SHOWERS upon the grass:
    Because I will publish the Name of “The LORD” (YHVH YÄ-hä-vā): and ascribe greatness to our GOD.” (Deuteronomy 32:2-3)

Thanks and God bless,
    Ed J

Not3in1
    Participant

Welcome, Ed!

Glad that you are here.

Love,
    Mandy

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Oct. 16 2009,17:13)
    Welcome, Ed!

Glad that you are here.  

Love,
    Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Sometimes I feel like Elijah felt when Jezebel was seeking his life (he felt like he was alone in His support for יהוה).  
    But I must also remember what (יהוה YHVH) said to Him. I have 7,000 in the city that will NOT bend a knee to baal (baal in Hebrew means Lord).

As my brother Tim was growing up, and he took an aggressive position against his mother (defending himself). I pointed out to him,
    if he needed defending from his mother, God would provide the defense. By arguing with his mother she could view this as him breaking commandment #5.

With love,
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

YHVH is GOD=117

GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet lacks vowels and has a Gematria value of 63.

We talked about how the Gematria total (117) of “GOD the Father” matches (Chapter 117) of Psalm, which is the bible's center.
    The central focus of this thread is to prove “YHVH is GOD”; which also equals 117.

“The Bible”=63 is the word of “YHVH”=63.

In 1603 King James I Authorized 54 Godly Bible scholars and educated men to take on the task of going back to the original Hebrew and Greek manuscripts
    and do a “word for word” translation. This had never been done before, as most Bibles of that time were translations of translations.
    King James I wanted a non-biased translation of the purest form, God’s word produced directly from the original texts.

The numbers [63+54=117] help to prove YHVH is GOD=117.

Translating (the Bible=63) the word of YHVH=63, by 54 scholars to bring the English-speaking peoples
    A personal understanding of (יהוה האלהים=117) JEHOVAH GOD.

It seems to be by divine appointment how Gematria plays a part in the very “finger print” of “GOD the Father”=117!

This sum (117) seems to be just one in a series of numerical anomalies using English=74 Gematria=74 that helps to illustrate what I call “The God Numbers”=151.

1) 117    GOD The Father=117
    2)  74     Jesus=74
    3) 151    Holy Spirit=151
    4)  63     YHVH=63 (GOD: The Eternal Existing One)

I plan to show these numbers represent “The Key”=74 in understanding (יהוה =26) GOD=26.

God Bless,
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

New “Testament”=117

Because of what Jesus did on the cross (to die for our sins) we have a New “Testament”=117 with our GOD; יהוה האלהים =117 (JEHOVAH GOD).

(Heb.9:15-17: For this cause He (Jesus) is the mediator of the New Testament, that by means of death,
    for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first (Old) Testament,
    that they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. For where a Testament is,
    there must also of necessity be the death of “The Testator”=151. For a testament is of force after men are dead:
    otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator lives. “Jesus Christ”=151 was “The Testator”=151!

(John 16:7: Nevertheless I (Jesus=74) tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter (Holy Spirit=151)
    will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send the [God Spirit=117] to abide inside of you.) Because, “YHVH is One GOD”=151

(John 12:24: Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat (Jesus=74 emphasis mine) fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much “fruit”=74.)

There is much proof my friends,
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

YHVH is GOD=117

“The bible”=63 has the proof well documented that “GOD the Father”=117 raised Jesus back from the dead (Gal. 1:1). This can easily be easily seen with the use of Gematria.

The numbers [63+54=117] help to give us greater clarity in this matter.

“YHVH”=63 as the “God Spirit”=117 indwells in mankind starting after a 54-day period which began at Jesus’ crucifixion and ended at Pentecost.
    On day four, Jesus is living again, “GOD the Father” raised Him back to life (Gal.1:1). Pentecost in Greek means fifty; which started fifty days after the resurrection.
    Pentecost brings a close to the fifty-four day period that began at Jesus’ death. Pentecost therefore began 54 days after the crucifixion.

YHVH=63 plus the 54 days it took prior to Pentecost=117 starting, can be mathematically stated as (63+54=117).
    This formula lends strong support to the claim of English Gematria in general and yet stronger evidence to the claim that “YHVH is GOD”=117!

GOD has also put prime number counterparts into the very (intelligent) design.

It was GOD who raised Jesus back from the dead; because HE is the “TREE OF LIFE”=101.
    Gematria plainly shows this because [101] is the [26th prime number] in a long list of prime #’s (starting with two).
    “GOD” is the “Tree Of Life” who raised Jesus back to life.

GOD= 26, יהוה=26 and YÄ=26; because HE (117=יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm) is “The Savior”=117 to all who walk the ground!

Faithful, yet not so discrete,
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

YHVH is God's Name transliterated into English.

GOD’s most sacred Holy Name [יהוה] was given to us directly from the Hebrew language.
    Correctly translating Hebrew into other languages can be difficult however.
    Some basic linguistical rules need to be considered when translating Hebrew texts.
    These include a lack of spacing between words, as a general rule has no written vowels
    and the basic direction in which Hebrew is written (opposite: from right to left).
    Hebrew word spacing is a modern advent that distinguishes one word from the next,
    aiding both translators and multi-linguists alike. Unwritten “implied” vowel sounds
    are a concern because, correct pronunciations of Hebrew words are at risk.

GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet
    lacks vowels. Hebrew has No [W] sound, No [J] sound and the symbol ש is pronounced “Sh”.

[יהוה] GOD’s Name   [י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey     is pronounced  YÄ-hä-vā  &  [יה] YÄ
    Strong’s con. Heb. # 3068, 3069 & 3050

The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63.

Understanding the Trinity Idea…

There are three (3) main Major Prophets in the Bible. The reason they are called Major Prophets is because of the long length of the text. The very meanings of their names illustrate a trinity.

1) Isaiah=47: Isaiah’s name means “Jehovah’s Salvation”
    (this Prophet illustrates JESUS, because Jesus’ name means “Jehovah’s Savior”)

2) Jeremiah=69: Jeremiah’s name means “Jehovah is High”
    (this Prophet illustrates GOD THE FATHER, because He, JEHOVAH=69 is the Highest). (Psalm 83:18)

3) Ezekiel=73: Ezekiel’s name means “EL (GOD) will strengthen”
    (this Prophet illustrates the HOLY SPIRIT, because the Holy Spirit strengthens us all in GOD).

Now here is the kicker (47+ 69+73=63 x 3). This mathematical formula
    illustrates “YHVH=63” as a Trinity (Meaning 3) using English Gematria.

There is still much more,
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

“YHVH Banner”=117

GOD’s Name is expressed [4] times in the AKJV Bible as JEHOVAH and [1] time as JAH; JEHOVAH is also used “in three phrases”,
    illustrating “a trinity idea” within this translation.

1) Genesis 22:14, “Jehovah-Jireh” means: “GOD will see” or “GOD will provide”;
    appertains to JESUS=74, the provision back to GOD. (IICor. 5:19)

2) Exodus 17:15, “Jehovah-Nissi” means: “GOD is My Banner”, which illustrates  
    “GOD THE FATHER”=117, because under GOD’s banner we all stand. (Psalm 60:4)

3) Judges 6:24, “Jehovah-Shalom” relates: “GOD is My Peace” to the comforter,
    the HOLY SPIRIT=151, because the God Spirit brings GOD‘s peace to us all.

These three (3) phrases match perfectly three (3) main feasts of GOD written in the Bible.

The three main feasts of God are…

1)  “The Passover”=148; made possible by
    “JESUS MESSIAH”=148

2) Started “Pentecost”=117 the “Former Rain”=117 of  
    “GOD THE FATHER”=117

3)  “Feast of Booths”=151 begins “The Latter Rain”=151 of the  
    “HOLY SPIRIT”=151

God bless
    Ed J

georg
    Participant

Welcome Ed J  I have read some of your Post.  Maybe to you it means something, but as you can see there as been no respond to any of this.   I have briefly heard of it, but most and that includes me, are really not all that interested, because it is not easy to understand.  I don't want to make you feel bad, that is not my intention.  I just want to make you aware of it. And because of that, that I am writing this to you.  Please don't be insulted, that is not my intention.
    If I would put down the Bible in German which is my Birth Country, you would not respond either. And that IMO is the reason why nobody did respond.
    I would like to see you post in another tread.
    My Husband has written 2 Books on the Bible, and we have not had any respond ether.
    So I know how you must feel.  You can see how much confusion goes on.  Everybody interprets the Bible the ways they see it.

Peace and Love Irene

Ed J
    Participant

YHVH GOD is One=151

God’s unity of Spirit is seen through prime number counterparts.

God’s Name (יהוה) is written exactly 6823 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.
    The Gematria of Ιησους Χριστоς=2368 Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstŏs (Jesus Christ in Greek) bears a
    resemblance to the number of times God’s Name is used in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.

6823 is the 877th prime number in a long list of primes starting with 2. Now this might not seem
    significant until you realize that the number 877 is the 151st prime number, this number (151)
    has great significance; as it is one of “The God Numbers”=151 (63,74,117 & 151).

The Key=74                                       The God Numbers=151                            

GOD The Father=117                        The LORD JEHOVAH=151
    Jesus=74                                                 Jesus Christ=151                      
    Holy Spirit=151                                        Holy Spirit=151
    YHVH=63                                            YHVH GOD is One=151

The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63.

God bless
    Ed J

georg
    Participant

To me, adding up the numbers in a word, and then try to make something out of it, is no different then, “step on a crack, you brake your grandmas back”, or “don't walk under a ladder” or “brake a mirror, you have 7 years of bad luck”, etc.
    The only number in a name that counts, is Antichrists number 666.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everybody,

I hope this post will help many to see that GOD truly exists in a plurality,
    but not just merely ‘two’ or ‘three in one’, but as ALL IN ONE!

The Hebrew word [אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm (in Genesis 1:1 for God) carries the meanings of both “God in the plural”, and also “The Mighty God”.
    This can be better illustrated using both the English AKJV Bible’s rendering of JEHOVAH and the Greek’s word for “GOD”.

There are five words for “God” the Greek (all are pronounced Thēôs) ; they are…
    Four (4) of these are plural forms of the word; only one (1) is used in singular form.

1) θεος
    2) θεου
    3) θεω
    4) θεον

5) θεε

The AKJV Bible has uses the name JEHOVAH four (4) times and JAH (1) once!
    JEHOVAH is also used in three (3) phrases (illustrating a trinity)

1) JEHOVAH (Exodus 6:3)
    2) JEHOVAH (Psalm 83:18)
    3) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 12:2)
    4) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 26:4)

5) JAH (Psalm 68:4)

“HolyCityBibleCode” documents how “The God Numbers”=151 integrate with the AKJV Bible.

1) (117)    GOD The Father=117
    2)  (74)     Jesus=74
    3) (151)    Holy Spirit=151
    4)  (63)     YHVH=63 (GOD: The Eternal Existing One)

5)  (26) GOD=26 (יהוה =26) Spoken as “YÄ”=26.

[English=74] is [The key=74] to the bulk my research; giving the skeptic the proof he needs!

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

יהוה (YHVH) is God's Name translated as “JEHOVAH”

JEHOVAH is also used in three (3) phrases (illustrating a trinity idea).

1) JEHOVAH (Exodus 6:3) is My Name “YHVH”=63
    2) JEHOVAH (Psalm 83:18) is The Most High “GOD The Father”=117
    3) The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2) is [The Savior=117] in “Jesus Christ”=151
    4) The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 26:4) is Everlasting strength in “Holy Spirit”=151

5) JAH (Psalm 68:4) The Name of “GOD”=26 is יהוה=26 spoken as “YÄ”=26 and “YÄ-hä-vā”;
    where ä sounds like that of the word “ah” and the other ā sounds like the vowel in the word “hay”.

God bless
    Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 14 2009,11:39)
    Hi Everybody,

The Hebrew word [אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm (in Genesis 1:1 for God) carries the meanings of both “God in the plural”, and also “The Mighty God”.
    This can be better illustrated using both the English AKJV Bible’s rendering of JEHOVAH and the Greek’s word for “GOD”.

Four (4) of these are plural forms of the word; only one (1) is used in singular form.

1) θεος
    2) θεου
    3) θεω
    4) θεον

5) θεε

“HolyCityBibleCode” documents how “The God Numbers”=151 integrate with the AKJV Bible.

2)  (74)     Jesus=74

[English=74] is [The key=74] to the bulk my research; giving the skeptic the proof he needs!

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J: Finally I hear the truth. God is one. God is all and in all! There is no up and down or side to side or in or out with God. God is all those aspects. God is in front of you. God is behind you and God is in you. God is all inclusive. God is everywhere. When we all acknowledge this truth that God is ONE and we are in him most of the religious traditional beliefs will fall by the wayside.
    The only way a human being can separate himself from God is to believe in his heart/mind that he is separated from God. It would not be true but to him that believes it as truth, it is true.We are what we believe we are. God is love and nothing can separate us from the love of God. Its UN-CONDITIONAL love! No condition can separate us from God except a error of thinking(sin). A mistaken thought apart from the truth.If you believe the truth of Jesus then you are free from un-truth/sin. God Bless, TK

banana
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 24 2009,00:32)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 14 2009,11:39)
    Hi Everybody,

1) θεος
    2) θεου
    3) θεω
    4) θεον

5) θεε

2)  (74)     Jesus=74

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J: Finally I hear the truth. God is one. God is all and in all! There is no up and down or side to side or in or out with God. God is all those aspects. God is in front of you. God is behind you and God is in you. God is all inclusive. God is everywhere. When we all acknowledge this truth that God is ONE and we are in him most of the religious traditional beliefs will fall by the wayside.
    The only way a human being can separate himself from God is to believe in his heart/mind that he is separated from God. It would not be true but to him that believes it as truth, it is true.We are what we believe we are. God is love and nothing can separate us from the love of God. Its UN-CONDITIONAL love! No condition can separate us from God except a error of thinking(sin). A mistaken thought apart from the truth.If you believe the truth of Jesus then you are free from un-truth/sin. God Bless, TK

Tim So you need some number to tell YOU that God is one A,mighty God? The Bible tells us that. For that I need no numbers. The only time were the Bible tells us a number is Anti-Christ being 666 in Rev. 13.
    To say finally you hear the Truth that God is one God. You obviously have not read to many post from others. My Husband and,Kathi, Nick, t8,and I belief in one Almighty God. While the word God is a title and even Satan is called God of this world. In Roman Times, so many were called God. The Sun-God who's Birthday is Dec.26, etc.
    There are real good Scriptures that ell us that there is only ONE ALMIGHTY GOD. You can find all of them in your Strong's
    Concordance. Also God the Father has called Jesus God too, in
    Hebrew 1:8 and in John 1:1-14.
    And that Word became flesh. Just to say to you that it was not intellect. Intellect can't become flesh or even God the Father. Sorry Ed I just don;t like those numbers. Prove all things 1 Thees.21:5 I think tells us so.
    And how can you do that with a bunch of numbers.

Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 24 2009,00:32)

Hi TK,

You must remember when something is said, and it is worded wrong(according to perception), they will accuse you(because of Satan) of being wrong.

I have seen many here accuse you of being wrong based only on your faulty wording.
    I have known from the get-go that your heart is right with God;
    but people will continue to have trouble with faulty wording.

Thank's for seeing “The Truth” in my words; as I see “The Truth” in yours as well.

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Is your approval of his false teachings wise?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 318 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account