God and violence

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Aug. 24 2009,16:30)

Quote (Gene @ Aug. 24 2009,16:14)

Quote (Douglas @ Aug. 24 2009,07:18)

Quote (Gene @ Aug. 24 2009,05:13)
    To ALL……….All who have the LOVE of GOD in them are not given to fear and violence, but of Peace, LOVE, Power and a sound mind.  The Heathens rage and are full of violence as shown by both Christianity and Islamic faiths,alike.   They war because the LOVE of GOD is (NOT) in them. The OLD COVENANT IS (NOT) ANYTHING LIKE THE NEW. Justifying war and Killings by any Faith is EVIL, we are to follow Jesus our brother and some coming KING.  WE will with him destory (ALL) instruments of WAR. No one can say they are of the (TRUE) FAITH and condone war and killings and beatings of innocent Children and Women. Training them to go out and blow themselves up, killing themselves as well a many of Innocent people they don't even know.  ALL RELIGIONS that support WARS are not TRUE AT ALL. WE are told to come out of this evil world and have no part of it. IMO

peace and love………………….gene

It strikes me that America – which has a far stronger religious influence on society that the country I am from – also has a far bigger military spend, and a hell of a lot more nuclear weapons.

Unless you tell me the Americans are only pretending to be religious, something seems wrong with that picture by your argument.

Historically religion has often led to war – whether it was justified or not or right or not is another question.

Douglas……..The United Sates is (NOT) the Kingdom of GOD ,Your taking what i am talking about out of context. All who are of GOD abhor violence of any type, we are called to Peace. “Let this mind be in you that was in Jesus Christ our LORD”, did you see Jesus going around forming armies and telling His disciples to go out and engage is Physical warfare, (NO) but told them to go and preach the Gospel of PEACE. Unto all Nations. IMO

peace and love…………………gene

I'll tell you one thing.  If anyone wants to hurt my kids, you had better pray HARD that the authorities get to you before I do.

Amen!

Douglas
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Aug. 24 2009,16:14)

Quote (Douglas @ Aug. 24 2009,07:18)

Quote (Gene @ Aug. 24 2009,05:13)
    To ALL……….All who have the LOVE of GOD in them are not given to fear and violence, but of Peace, LOVE, Power and a sound mind.  The Heathens rage and are full of violence as shown by both Christianity and Islamic faiths,alike.   They war because the LOVE of GOD is (NOT) in them. The OLD COVENANT IS (NOT) ANYTHING LIKE THE NEW. Justifying war and Killings by any Faith is EVIL, we are to follow Jesus our brother and some coming KING.  WE will with him destory (ALL) instruments of WAR. No one can say they are of the (TRUE) FAITH and condone war and killings and beatings of innocent Children and Women. Training them to go out and blow themselves up, killing themselves as well a many of Innocent people they don't even know.  ALL RELIGIONS that support WARS are not TRUE AT ALL. WE are told to come out of this evil world and have no part of it. IMO

peace and love………………….gene

It strikes me that America – which has a far stronger religious influence on society that the country I am from – also has a far bigger military spend, and a hell of a lot more nuclear weapons.

Unless you tell me the Americans are only pretending to be religious, something seems wrong with that picture by your argument.

Historically religion has often led to war – whether it was justified or not or right or not is another question.

Douglas……..The United Sates is (NOT) the Kingdom of GOD ,Your taking what i am talking about out of context. All who are of GOD abhor violence of any type, we are called to Peace. “Let this mind be in you that was in Jesus Christ our LORD”, did you see Jesus going around forming armies and telling His disciples to go out and engage is Physical warfare, (NO) but told them to go and preach the Gospel of PEACE. Unto all Nations. IMO

I'm not sure I did take it out of context, let me explain why.

America is meant to be a democracy.
    This country is meant to be one too.

In a democracy, supposedly the citizens can influence the government, so to a certain extent – the government reflects the citizens.

So if you have more religious people in the USA than here, I assume there should also be more genuinely religious ones too – and I also think it should reflect in the policies of the government by the previous argument – which is to say American should have less nukes and lower military spending (per capita) than my country (if religion had anything to do with love and peace!).

The reverse is very strongly true. I know it's by no means a proof, since cause and effect can be tricky to pull apart, but it's suggestive at the least.

As for America being the kingdom of god, I wouldn't ever claim anything so patently ridiculous considering the harm America has done to everyone else's planet (my country is not sufficiently better for me to want to take too strong a moral stance though).

david
    Participant

If anyone wants to hurt my kids, you had better pray HARD that the authorities get to you before I do.

Let me guess…. Catholic?

karmarie
    Participant

The way I see it, this is a testing place, we are given free will to either follow God or not. God could have programmed us to all be perfect but then wed be robots. God is sorting us out, strengthening us spiritually, were either strengthened or weak. And when Jesus comes, he will not come as the gentle one of the New Testement, but as the judge. He has yet to come to judge the world.

If we were made immortal, we would have to put up with evil forever. And ever and ever. Hmmm. So because God loves us he wants to destroy evil from around us , this was shown with Noah finding favour, Lot, and then Isreal was led. Then Jesus was sent. With a gospel to send to all the nations. Of life everlasting, and the elimination of evil. We were told to wait, dont fight, be patient. Let the good grow up with the bad. And then, when all have been grown, and the time is up, Jesus will return to eliminate evil with all of his army.

Dont be fooled by people pretending to be christian who are going to war and killing. These are not christians. They are there to fool you and paint an awfull picture of Jesus, they are agents of satan the master of lies, they are trying to stop Gods message from getting through.

Though we are told not to be violent, it is not a violent act to stand in front of another even if it means taking the bullet instead. This is an act of love.Greater love has none than he who lays down his life for another. There is a difference.

I personally think that everything will erupt into all out war, and anyone who refuses to go to fight will have to suffer the consequences, will be counted as a terrorist, and will suffer terribly. Men more so than woman. Im trying to piece it all together.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Douglas…..If the Kingdom of GOD is (IN) you, you will not condone war , but peace and compassion for all. By saying that i am not saying we need to walk around like some kind of milk weed, No standing firm for the truth, true Peace and love can cost you your life. The kingdoms of this world are not of GOD , neither are the religions of this world. Especially those who condone violence and wars of any kind. We are called to peace and given a Spirit of Love, WE are told to love our neighbor as ourselves, war does not love its neighbor it hate it neighbor and goes out to Kill HIM. “He who hates his neighbor (IS) a murder”, We are told. All who believe in war and Hate are of the evil one and are not of GOD. There word give them away, they are void of the SPIRIT of GOD and full of Hate for all except their own. IMO

peace and love…………………….gene

david
    Participant

Indeed, how can one 'love his enemies' and at the same time kill them?
    How can Christians have love “among themselves” and go to war with other countries and kill their brothers?

There is of course, one war that we do condone….Gods war of armageddon.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Aug. 25 2009,02:48)
    Douglas…..If the Kingdom of GOD is (IN) you, you will not condone war , but peace and compassion for all. By saying that i am not saying we need to walk around like some kind of milk weed, No standing firm for the truth, true Peace and love can cost you your life. The kingdoms of this world are not of GOD , neither are the religions of this world. Especially those who condone violence and wars of any kind. We are called to peace and given a Spirit of Love,  WE are told to love our neighbor as ourselves, war does not love its neighbor it hate it neighbor and goes out to Kill HIM. “He who hates his neighbor (IS) a murder”, We are told. All who believe in war and Hate are of the evil one and are not of GOD. There word give them away, they are void of the SPIRIT of GOD and full of Hate for all except their own.  IMO

peace and love…………………….gene

So Gene and anyone else who wants to answer.

If you were to see a group of men raping an entire village of women and little boys, would you stand by and watch and pray or would you fight?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Jeremiah 34:21-22 (King James Version)

21And Zedekiah king of Judah and his princes will I give into the hand of their enemies, and into the hand of them that seek their life, and into the hand of the king of Babylon's army, which are gone up from you.

22Behold, I will command, saith the LORD, and cause them to return to this city; and they shall fight against it, and take it, and burn it with fire: and I will make the cities of Judah a desolation without an inhabitant.

God commanded them to fight, why not believe the scriptures.

When we see these verses and then we compare them to Jesus isn't that proof alone that Jesus isn't God

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 24 2009,04:10)

Quote (seekingtruth @ Aug. 24 2009,00:02)
    Actually the commandment is to not murder

Sometimes “violence” is required to end “violence”. Doctors take the drastic measure of removing limbs or organs to preserve the whole, not that the limb or organ wasn't wanted but failure to do this extreme measure would result in the coruption of the whole. The scriptures show that God delayed the drastic action until He was down to no other option.

This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God. 10 And Noah begot three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
    11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth. 13 And God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Then with Lot and Sodom – “For I cannot do anything until you arrive there.” Preserving what could be preserved

But in the fourth generation they shall return here, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.” Delaying until there was no other choice.

My Opinion – Wm

The commandments only applied to the community of Israel. God actually

The verse translated “Thou shalt not kill” in the KJV translation, is translated “You shall not murder”2 in modern translations – because these translations represents the real meaning of the Hebrew text. The Bible in Basic English translates the phrase, “Do not put anyone to death without cause.”2 The Hebrew word used here is ratsach,3 which nearly always refers to intentional killing without cause (unless indicated otherwise by context). Hebrew law recognized accidental killing as not punishable. In fact, specific cities were designated as “cities of refuge,” so that an unintentional killer could flee to escape retribution.4 The Hebrew word for “kill” in this instance is not ratsach, but nakah, which can refer to either premeditated or unintentional killing, depending upon context.5 Other Hebrew words also can refer to killing.6-8 The punishment for murder was the death sentence.9 However, to be convicted, there needed to be at least two eyewitnesses.10 The Bible also prescribes that people have a right to defend themselves against attack and use deadly force if necessary.
    http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/notkill.html

Now with that being said we know for a fact that God commanded those who violate certain of His commands to be put to death.

Man sleeping sexually with another Man must be put to death
    Person sleeping with an animal both must be put to death
    having sex with ones close relative one must be put to death

These are all very violent acts of stoning.

Hi BD:

In the OT, this was the judgment of God upon those of the Nation of Israel who disobeyed His commandments defiantly.

In the NT, judgment will also come, but Jesus says this:

Jhn 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
    Jhn 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

And we have this:

Hbr 10:26 ¶ For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Hbr 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Hbr 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

Hbr 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Hbr 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

Hbr 10:31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

There is that which is considered law enforcement in the NT whether it be local law enforcement or military to enforce the law of society.

Rom 13:1 ¶ Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Rom 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Rom 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

Rom 13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to [execute] wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Rom 13:5 Wherefore [ye] must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

Rom 13:6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

Rom 13:7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute [is due]; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DB………i would try to stop the abuse, but would i Kill NO , that is not my option, I am called to Peace , it is God's responsibility to go beyond that. Your logic is not of GOD and is what propitiates war and violence. It is the mind set of many Christians and Islamic religions and I notice the one who create the examples are themselves the one caring out the very acts they use to justify their violent behaviors. I believe Islam calls it ( Ghod) right, a “HOLY WAR”. But those who a yelling it out are the very ones doing all the violence even on their own peoples. WE are of Christ and as far as i know He has not sent us out to physical WAR. Those who are of a Carnal mind engage in violence because they are of the world and abide by the rules of the Word. They take Peace from the earth. IMO , Show us (ONE) example of a Converted Christian who Has GOD Spirit abiding in HIM going out and killing any one, where in scripture is it found. So you example of worldly and of the world and shows us you heart is not right , because you condone violence and killings. IMP

bodhitharta
    Participant

The point is violence is not always evil and it is condoned “to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil” according to the scriptures any denial of this is to deny the scriptures completely.

But, I ask once again would anyone here standby and watch a village of women and children be raped, sodomized and tortured? Would you just sit there and pray or would you fight?

bodhitharta
    Participant

(4) fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #216)

7) Hast thou not Turned thy vision to the Chiefs of the Children of Israel after (the time of) Moses? they said to a prophet (That was) among them: “Appoint for us a king, that we May fight in the cause of Allah.” He said: “Is it not possible, if ye were commanded to fight, that that ye will not fight?” They said: “How could we refuse to fight in the cause of Allah, seeing that we were turned out of our homes and our families?” but when they were commanded to fight, they turned back, except a small band among them. But Allah Has full knowledge of those who do wrong.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #246)

Biblical reference

Numbers 13
    26 Now they departed and came back to Moses and Aaron and all the congregation of the children of Israel in the Wilderness of Paran, at Kadesh; they brought back word to them and to all the congregation, and showed them the fruit of the land. 27 Then they told him, and said: “We went to the land where you sent us. It truly flows with milk and honey, and this is its fruit. 28 Nevertheless the people who dwell in the land are strong; the cities are fortified and very large; moreover we saw the descendants of Anak there. 29 The Amalekites dwell in the land of the South; the Hittites, the Jebusites, and the Amorites dwell in the mountains; and the Canaanites dwell by the sea and along the banks of the Jordan.”
    30 Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, “Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it.”
    31 But the men who had gone up with him said, “We are not able to go up against the people, for they are stronger than we.” 32 And they gave the children of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, “The land through which we have gone as spies is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great stature. 33 There we saw the giants[d] (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”

Numbers 14
    Israel Refuses to Enter Canaan
    1 So all the congregation lifted up their voices and cried, and the people wept that night. 2 And all the children of Israel complained against Moses and Aaron, and the whole congregation said to them, “If only we had died in the land of Egypt! Or if only we had died in this wilderness! 3 Why has the LORD brought us to this land to fall by the sword, that our wives and children should become victims? Would it not be better for us to return to Egypt?” 4 So they said to one another, “Let us select a leader and return to Egypt.”
    5 Then Moses and Aaron fell on their faces before all the assembly of the congregation of the children of Israel.
    6 But Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, who were among those who had spied out the land, tore their clothes; 7 and they spoke to all the congregation of the children of Israel, saying: “The land we passed through to spy out is an exceedingly good land. 8 If the LORD delights in us, then He will bring us into this land and give it to us, ‘a land which flows with milk and honey.’[a] 9 Only do not rebel against the LORD, nor fear the people of the land, for they are our bread; their protection has departed from them, and the LORD is with us. Do not fear them.”
    10 And all the congregation said to stone them with stones. Now the glory of the LORD appeared in the tabernacle of meeting before all the children of Israel.
    Moses Intercedes for the People

11 Then the LORD said to Moses: “How long will these people reject Me? And how long will they not believe Me, with all the signs which I have performed among them? 12 I will strike them with the pestilence and disinherit them, and I will make of you a nation greater and mightier than they.”

They refused to fight

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

CB………Moses was not of the NEW Covenant, You are still in the OLD Covenant and talk like it to. Show us (ONE) Converted Christian who ever Killed anyone in the New Testament. “I have sent you out as Lambs among Wolves”, You Justify the Wolves, we are called to Peace, Be wise as a serpent as (harmless) as a dove. You say be a lion and Kill you enemies. But “the LORD said unto MY Lord sit on my right side until (I) GOD make you enemies your foot stool”. But you say Get you gun and go and commit “Holy GHOD” and fight against your enemies Kill them and massacre them. Go and blow up innocent people who you personally don't even know. IMO

peace and love……………………gene

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 25 2009,12:36)
    The point is violence is not always evil and it is condoned “to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil” according to the scriptures any denial of this is to deny the scriptures completely.

But, I ask once again would anyone here standby and watch a village of women and children be raped, sodomized and tortured? Would you just sit there and pray or would you fight?

Hi BD:

That is what Law enforcement rather it be the police or the  military is for.

As a Christian, I fight evil by obeying God's Commandments.

Jhn 18:35   Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?  
    Jhn 18:36   Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Mat 26:50   And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him.  
    Mat 26:51   And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out [his] hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.  
    Mat 26:52   Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.  
    Mat 26:53   Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?  
    Mat 26:54   But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

These animals are actually doing what you have stated, that is raping and sodomizing the women and then worse than that shooting them in their private parts in parts after they have done whatsoever they wanted to them in parts of Africa, and God has shown that this would happen in the following scripture:

Zec 14:1 ¶ Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.  
    Zec 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished …

But I am praying that God will intervene against these animals, and the scriptures show that He will.

Zec 14:3 ¶ Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.  
    Zec 14:12 ¶ And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, I will repay.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Aug. 25 2009,13:04)
    CB………Moses was not of the NEW Covenant, You are still in the OLD Covenant and talk like it to. Show us (ONE) Converted Christian who ever Killed anyone in the New Testament. “I have sent you out as Lambs among Wolves”, You Justify the Wolves, we are called to Peace,  Be wise as a serpent as (harmless) as a dove. You say be a lion and Kill you enemies. But “the LORD said unto MY Lord sit on my right side until (I) GOD make you enemies your foot stool”. But you say Get you gun and go and commit “Holy GHOD” and fight against your enemies Kill them and massacre them. Go and blow up innocent people who you personally don't even know. IMO

peace and love……………………gene

Who is talking about being a suicide bomber? But you are saying don't stop suicide bombers nor their terrorist organizations.

When God said I will put your enemies under your feet how exactly did you think He meant that would occur?

Paul is part of the NT and was Jewish and a mass murderer

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 25 2009,13:11)

Hi BD:

Jhn 18:35   Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?  
    Jhn 18:36   Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Mat 26:50   And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him.  
    Mat 26:51   And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out [his] hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.  
    Mat 26:52   Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.  
    Mat 26:53   Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?  
    Mat 26:54   But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

These animals are actually doing what you have stated, that is raping and sodomizing the women and then worse than that shooting them in their private parts in parts after they have done whatsoever they wanted to them in parts of Africa, and God has shown that this would happen in the following scripture:

Zec 14:1 ¶ Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.  
    Zec 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished …

But I am praying that God will intervene against these animals, and the scriptures show that He will.

Zec 14:3 ¶ Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.  
    Zec 14:12 ¶ And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You didn't answer my question, if you could stop it when you were watching it using violence, would you stop it or would you allow it?

And do you really sincerely believe that God prefers injustice over violence?

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 25 2009,13:40)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You didn't answer my question, if you could stop it when you were watching it using violence, would you stop it or would you allow it?

Hi BD:

What you are trying to do is justify what Muhammad did by asking these questions.

But I will answer, yes, if there was something I could do, to stop these atrocities, I would do it. If there was law enforcement, I would call on it to take care of the matter as well, and I would also pray asking for God to intervene.

But, I know that after God gets through with these evil doers they will have hoped they would never have done these terrible things. And when others see the vengeance that He has rendered upon them, they will stop these atrocities.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 25 2009,14:00)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 25 2009,13:40)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

What you are trying to do is justify what Muhammad did by asking these questions.

But I will answer, yes, if there was something I could do, to stop these atrocities, I would do it.  If there was law enforcement, I would call on it to take care of the matter as well, and I would also pray asking for God to intervene.

But, I know that after God gets through with these evil doers they will have hoped they would never have done these terrible things.  And when others see the vengeance that He has rendered upon them, they will stop these atrocities.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Muhammad? You Mean Moses, Joshua and everyone else God COMMANDED to KILL for commiting evil including those who violated His COMMANDS.

You consider a soldier dishonorable when he risks loosing his life to protect your freedoms and your family. Are you telling me if someone is attacking and killing someone right in front of you and you have the ability to fight and stop them you will sit idly by and wait for the police?

(2) And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah. but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #193)

You really don't seem to understand that oppression is worse than killing.

Jesus even said if your eye offend thee gouge it out.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    So you have despised the prince of peace and continued in your ways of violence?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 25 2009,15:36)
    Hi BD,
    So you have despised the prince of peace and continued in your ways of violence?

You refuse to believe the scriptures Nick

So tell me would you not fight to protect your family if they were being brutally attacked?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account