Gnosticism

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 283 total)
  • Author

scriptures say that Adam receive the command wen he was put in the garden ,Eve was yet not created,so it was Adam who told her

Eve could have done the same T, then Adam would have never sinned. So Man's sin is because of a women, is this somewhat of a metaphor for 'the devil made me do it' you are trying to present.

(addendum)
    Or do you suggest God would never talk to a woman.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 30 2010,14:38)
    Hi POK,
    A wise storeman can take good things, old and new, from his storehouse.[Mt]
    But the law applies to those to who it is given.[Rom2-3]

The canon is a foundation for finding truth but it has varied over the centuries.

Agreed that one can take old and new to understand.

Once the original is seperated and tore to pieces, how can one put it back together as the original.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 30 2010,12:37)
    Paul says;;1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

could you explain this to me ,why Eve was deceive and not Adam??

Terraricca………..Deceived or not, has nothing to do with it, they both broke God's commandment not to (EAT) (take to themselves) from the (TREE) (that which produces from Self) the knowledge of good and evil.

The only difference is that the women sin was an (INIQUITY) that is to say She was decieved to sin, but none the less it still was a sin. Adam on the other hand full well Know what he was doing and sinned willingly. Sin is Sin no matter if we are decieved into it or not. Sin is missing the mark, of the high calling, it is Transgressing GOD commandments, if do in deception it is called an (INIQUITY) but still a sin.

Jesus Said ….> Many would come unto him and say Lord Lord many good works we have done in your name, and He responds to them, depart from me you Workers of INIQUITY i know you not.

He did not deny their (good works) did he, but none the less it was done in deception, they thought they were serving Him, but in truth they were not. This is what an iniquity is. It is still sin rather decieved or not.

Adam and Eve (BOTH) Sinned by disobeying GOD's commandment.

peace and love to you and yours…………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ May 01 2010,03:22)

Paul says;;1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

Terraricca………..Deceived or not, has nothing to do with it, they both broke God's commandment not to (EAT) (take to themselves) from the (TREE) (that which produces from Self) the knowledge of good and evil.

The only difference is that the women sin was an (INIQUITY) that is to say She was decieved to sin, but none the less it still was a sin. Adam on the other hand full well Know what he was doing and sinned willingly.  Sin is Sin no matter if we are decieved into it or not. Sin is missing the mark, of the high calling, it is Transgressing GOD commandments, if do in deception  it is called an (INIQUITY) but still a sin.  

Jesus Said ….> Many would come unto him and say Lord Lord many good works we have done in your name, and He responds to them, depart from me you Workers of INIQUITY i know you not.

He did not deny their (good works) did he, but none the less it was done in deception, they thought they were serving Him, but in truth they were not. This is what an iniquity is. It is still sin rather decieved or not.

gene

what s your point ,that s what i have been saying all along

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ April 30 2010,22:25)

scriptures say that Adam receive the command wen he was put in the garden ,Eve was yet not created,so it was Adam who told her

Eve could have done the same T, then Adam would have never sinned. So Man's sin is because of a women, is this somewhat of a metaphor for 'the devil made me do it' you are trying to present.

(addendum)
    Or do you suggest God would never talk to a woman.

POK

were do you get those ideas ,of your, read the scriptures or ask questions if you do not understand ,

you mis read the scriptures.and my comments.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ April 30 2010,23:09)

Hi POK,

The canon is a foundation for finding truth but it has varied over the centuries.

Once the original is seperated and tore to pieces, how can one put it back together as the original.

Hi L,
    Choose your master. You cannot serve two.

The temple curtain is torn

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 01 2010,07:34)

Hi POK,

Hi L,

No you cannot serve two Nick, remove the veil.

Quote (terraricca @ May 01 2010,03:32)

The only difference is that the women sin was an (INIQUITY) that is to say She was decieved to sin, but none the less it still was a sin. Adam on the other hand full well Know what he was doing and sinned willingly.  Sin is Sin no matter if we are decieved into it or not. Sin is missing the mark, of the high calling, it is Transgressing GOD commandments, if do in deception  it is called an (INIQUITY) but still a sin.  

gene

T8, needs to create a smiley that smacks itself in the head and says

OY VEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ May 01 2010,11:19)

Quote (terraricca @ May 01 2010,03:32)

gene

T8, needs to create a smiley that smacks itself in the head and says

OY VEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POK

you should read all my quotes on the subject and see what i have said

but you don't and so do not follow my reasoning or mis interprete what i say.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ May 01 2010,11:15)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 01 2010,07:34)

Hi POK,

Hi L,

No you cannot serve two Nick, remove the veil.

Hi POK,
    The veil is still over the eyes of the chosen Jewish people.
    But the OT covenant was never made with us lost gentiles.
    We only have one choice, the new covenant in Jesus's blood

Nick,

*Grafted in, to the true vine, let the gardener do the work.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi POK,
    The temple curtain is as the flesh of Jesus.[Heb 10.19-21]
    He has a new imperishable body as flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom.[1Cor15]
    You cannot repair the temple curtain and begin futile new sacrifices for the sins of the gentiles attempting to give them the OT.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 03 2010,07:34)
    Hi POK,
    The temple curtain is as the flesh of Jesus.[Heb 10.19-21]
    He has a new imperishable body as flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom.[1Cor15]
    You cannot repair the temple curtain and begin futile new sacrifices for the sins of the gentiles attempting to give them the OT.

Hey Nick,

You cannot throw away the old, for you would not be able to recieve the new.

Obedience is better than sacrifice.

Father, does not seperate his flock, neither will I.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi POK,
    The old schoolmaster is still around and those foolish enough to submit to him should know perfection is now the rule.

I do appreciate your concern over my Sabbath keeping Nick, for this is what it boils down to, does not change the fact though, I will still keep Sabbath. I am allowed, Christ did, and after he ascended the apostles did, so I am sure this will not deter me in anyway.

You do know that I do not keep a pharisee sabbath correct.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi POK,
    Jesus is lord iof the sabbath.

But if you do attempt salvation by the Jewish law remember Gal5

One little mistake… and we sin daily without knowing it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi POK
    Ecclesiastes 7:20
    Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and who never sins.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 06 2010,15:00)
    Hi POK
    Ecclesiastes 7:20
    Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and who never sins.

nick

Ecc 7:20 There is not a righteous man on earth
    who does what is right and never sins.

pay attention here there are two things
    1)practice of righteousness
    2)never sins

many were called righteous,

but only one man ;was practices righteousness and never sin,

and that was Jesus Christ on earth

Nick, I do not Sabbath due to any law, this day was given to me to rest, no worldly matters, no money exchange, no cooking/cleaning, no lighting of candles.

I don't know about some, I am not one who can constantly go, I do this six days a week and my seventh, is for what ever he brings, no distractions. I know I am good hands. It's no law Nick, it is him showing me love, caring for me. Which I do need, cared for, what better care could one ask for.  

I always think of it as it is like his return, preparing for it. All week I prepare for Sabbath, so when it comes I am ready. Practice so to speak.

I do appreciate your concern Nick, don't think I am throwing myself under the law to attain salvation.

Take care Nick

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi POK,
    It would be as useful as throwing yourself off a building or under a train.
    The covenant was not made with us gentiles.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account