Gnosticism

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    2besee
    Participant

Hi all,

This thread is to collect information of “Gnosticism” which apparently the early Church had many problems with.

Please do not use the thread to discuss anything yet. I would like to post uninterrupted (for now).

Thank you.

2besee
    Participant

(By “uninterrupted” I mean that, only I would like to post here for now — otherwise I will lose where I am up to!! thank you)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    You said this in another thread

“Nick………..Yes it “STARTED” with the false teaching of the Gnostic's. Paul and John fought fearlessly those false teachers of Jesus being a God, and not born of flesh and blood, and was a God disguised in a human body, who preexisted his berth, but as Paul's said this “INIQUITY” was present all ready, but was suppressed until that which suppressed it was taken out of the way. It was the Apostles and true Christians who were suppressing this false teaching of Jesus being a Preexisting God of some kind, Until the council of Nacia where the Pagan Emperor Constantine declared the “TRINITY” (God the Father, God the Son, and GOD the holy Spirit) , as the “TRUE” Doctrine of the “Christian Church, and Made all the pagans accept Christianity as the National RELIGION of the ROMAN EMPIRE.

IN truth these false teaching are from the very synagogues of Satan himself,

Jesus is not now or ever was a God , He did not Preexist his berth on this earth. All who teach different then this are simply False teachers, deceived by false Christianity. This represent nearly all Christendom today. Very few see through the Great deception, fostered on all Christianity by the Roman Empire, through the working of Satan himself.

He that has and ear let him hear.”

GNOSTICS claim that they have special KNOWLEDGE
    We have seen that claimed by some here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account