For Wakeup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 793 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 14 2012,00:04)
    Hi Mike,

Like I said before: none of them are actually real 'gods'………….

What scripture teaches you that, Ed? It surely wasn't any of the 12 I quoted for you.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Marlin1 @ Feb. 13 2012,22:41)
    MikeB,  Here is what Paul said about your intellectual understanding of scripture.

II COR 5:19 † To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself……………

So ONE was IN the OTHER, Marlin? Wouldn't that be speaking of TWO then? ???

Marlin, who exactly is Jesus the “Christ” OF?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

It is like the phrase “LORD of Lords” (see Rev.19:16),
    there is only one owner, which is what Lord means.

And when Jesus is called our “ONE Lord”, then what, Ed? Does that mean the God of Jesus is no longer a “Lord” because Jesus must LITERALLY be the ONLY Lord in existence? Or is it okay to believe Paul when he says there are MANY lords?

Which one, Ed?

Marlin1
    Participant

MikeB,

So ONE was IN the OTHER, Marlin? Wouldn't that be speaking of TWO then? ???

Jesus is in me too, does that make me two?

Marlin

mikeboll64
    Blocked

It surely makes you and Jesus two different beings. So why wouldn't the same apply when God (one Being) was in Jesus (a different being)?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Feb. 15 2012,17:22)
    MikeB,

So ONE was IN the OTHER, Marlin?  Wouldn't that be speaking of TWO then?  ???

Jesus is in me too, does that make me two?

Marlin

Marlin

you like to think that Christ is in you but he really is not in you
    you may and this is to seen possessing his true knowledge of what he so clearly teach his disciples with ,and so be one in spirit with him because just has he was devoted to do the will of God his father ,so you feel the same way is it ??????

Marlin1
    Participant

Pierre,  I showed by scripture where He gave the Spirit.  I ask you to show where He toke it away.  Why didn't you?

Scripture says that God was in Christ, reconciling the World to HIMSELF.
    HE WAS IN HIM.

I know that He is in me and it doesn't change a thing that you don't believe.

Marlin

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Marlin1 @ Feb. 14 2012,18:12)
    HE WAS IN HIM.

I know that He is in me…………………

Then by your logic, you are also God, Marlin.

You apparently think Jesus IS God because God was in him. Therefore, if God is also in you, you must also be God like Jesus was, right?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Feb. 15 2012,18:12)
    Pierre,  I showed by scripture where He gave the Spirit.  I ask you to show where He toke it away.  Why didn't you?

HE WAS IN HIM.

I know that He is in me and it doesn't change a thing that you don't believe.

Marlin

marlin

just because someone tells me he as the spirit?do I have to believe him ??

so wen scriptures says that the spirit of God was IN or WITH him (Christ)
    is God now twice in or with Christ ?? is it that” in” and “with” means the same thing ??if not what is the difference ??

take your time to answer ,you will probably not answer those question and I would not be surprised

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 15 2012,08:46)

Hi Mike,

Like I said before: none of them are actually real 'gods'………….

What scripture teaches you that, Ed?  It surely wasn't any of the 12 I quoted for you.

Hi Mike,

What scripture teaches you that, Ed? Here are some for you…
    (are you going to attempt to diminish any of these verses as well?)

“But to us there is but one God, the Father” (1Cor.8:6)

there is one God; and there is none other but he” (Mark 12:32)

“Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us?” (Malachi 2:10)

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.” (Eph 4:6)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

A oh, 12 to four; I guess I lost.

Ha ha ha ha>>>???!!!

Marlin1
    Participant

MikeB,

It surely makes you and Jesus two different beings.  So why wouldn't the same apply when God (one Being) was in Jesus (a different being)?

Jesus was a man, a real man, I think I already said that.  That doesn't make Him a little god like you believe.  He was born, he died and he was raised again.
    Where were you before you were born?

Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 15 2012,08:48)

Quote (Marlin1 @ Feb. 13 2012,22:41)

II COR 5:19 † To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself……………

So ONE was IN the OTHER, Marlin?  Wouldn't that be speaking of TWO then?  ???

Hi Mike,

Yes, would that not explain Thomas' statement to Yashua and YHVH…

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him(Yashua), My Lord and my God.

Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,
    one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who
    is above all, and through all, and in you all.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 15 2012,08:51)

It is like the phrase “LORD of Lords” (see Rev.19:16),
    there is only one owner, which is what Lord means.

And when Jesus is called our “ONE Lord”, then what, Ed?  Does that mean the God of Jesus is no longer a “Lord” because Jesus must LITERALLY be the ONLY Lord in existence?  Or is it okay to believe Paul when he says there are MANY lords?

Which one, Ed?

Hi Mike, there is ONLY one owner to this creation.

First:  [יהוה] YÄ-hä-vā translates directly into English as YHVH. (AKJV Bible: JEHOVAH)
    Secondly:  [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă translates directly into English as Joshua. (AKJV Bible: Jesus)

[אדני]  Âdônây in Hebrew means: “Lord” or “Owner” and is akin to
    [Κύριος]  kü-rē-ŏs in Greek meaning “The Same”: “Lord” or “Owner”

“YOU” CANNOT argue with this “Bible Truth”! (LORD: means Owner)
    I will orchestrate my explanation around the term “Owner”.
    The AKJV Bible uses: Lord for [יהשוע] & LORD for [יהוה].

Who is “The Owner” here?

Technically Jesus is: “owner” but NOT “THE OWNER”!
    Lord is more easily understood using the word “Owner”!

Jehovah is: “The Owner”, and Jesus is: The Son of “The Owner”.
    Jehovah CANNOT DIE, so Jehovah will ALWAYS remain “The Owner”!
    A Son can 'only' become become fully “The Owner” if the Parent dies,
    which in JEHOVAH's case cannot happen; because GOD CANNOT DIE!

God bless

Marlin1
    Participant

is God now twice in or with Christ ?? is it that” in” and “with” means the same thing ??if not what is the difference ??

take your time to answer ,you will probably not answer those question and I would not be surprised

Pierre,  Will you believe the scripture?

II COR 5:19 † To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,…….

JOHN 3:3 † Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

JOHN 3:7 † Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
    8 †  The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

I PETER 1:23 † Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Now do you understand that you must be born of the Spirit.  The Holy Ghost is the Token and without it, you will go through the Great tribulation.

JOHN 14:17 † Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

MAT 10:20 † For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

JOHN 14:20 † At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Did you get the with you and even in you.   When He calls and we answer then He is with us.  When we follow the formula as set force by the man with the KEYS (Acts 2:38) and God accepts our faith, then He indwells us…

Now read this next one carefully…….???

ROMANS 8:9 † But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
    10     †      ¶  And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
    11     †     But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Did you get it,  If you Have the Holy Ghost,(Gods own Spirit) in you, then He will quicken your mortal body into eternal life.

Now it is your turn,  take your time and show me scriptures where He has taken away the Holy Ghost?????

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

You apparently think Jesus IS God because God was in him.  Therefore, if God is also in you, you must also be God like Jesus was, right?

MikeB,

I don't think that Jesus is God, I KNOW that He is God.

I thought you knew more of the bible then that, but it must be correct what has been said, that you don't know the bible very well.

For Jesus was the fullness of the Godhead.  He had the Spirit without measure.  And He came forth from the created cell of God.  He is the Son of His Father.

We receive God's Spirit in measure and we come by sex.  We are born in sin, shaped in iniquity and come to the world speaking lies.  I am the son of my father.

I am sure you already know this, don't you?

Marlin

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi M,
    But Jesus died.
    Our God is immortal.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Feb. 15 2012,15:58)

You apparently think Jesus IS God because God was in him.  Therefore, if God is also in you, you must also be God like Jesus was, right?

MikeB,

I don't think that Jesus is God, I KNOW that He is God.

I thought you knew more of the bible then that, but it must be correct what has been said, that you don't know the bible very well.

For Jesus was the fullness of the Godhead.  He had the Spirit without measure.  And He came forth from the created cell of God.  He is the Son of His Father.

We receive God's Spirit in measure and we come by sex.  We are born in sin, shaped in iniquity and come to the world speaking lies.  I am the son of my father.

I am sure you already know this, don't you?

Marlin

Hi Marlin,

Is “the son” his own father?
    I always thought when a father
    has a son, THEY become “a family”.
    The son gets married, THEY become “one”.

Is this not true?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 15 2012,23:10)
    Hi M,
    But Jesus died.
    Our God is immortal.

Nick

They don t care they put to death any one they see fit to be,

If it does say so they make it that the story looks good for them ,who cares that Scriptures say otherwise

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Feb. 15 2012,22:46)

Pierre,  Will you believe the scripture?

II COR 5:19 † To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,…….

JOHN 3:3 † Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

JOHN 3:7 † Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
    8 †  The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

I PETER 1:23 † Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Now do you understand that you must be born of the Spirit.  The Holy Ghost is the Token and without it, you will go through the Great tribulation.

JOHN 14:17 † Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

MAT 10:20 † For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

JOHN 14:20 † At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Did you get the with you and even in you.   When He calls and we answer then He is with us.  When we follow the formula as set force by the man with the KEYS (Acts 2:38) and God accepts our faith, then He indwells us…

Now read this next one carefully…….???

ROMANS 8:9 † But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
    10     †      ¶  And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
    11     †     But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Did you get it,  If you Have the Holy Ghost,(Gods own Spirit) in you, then He will quicken your mortal body into eternal life.

Now it is your turn,  take your time and show me scriptures where He has taken away the Holy Ghost?????

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin

I believe all scriptures are from God,and so I make sure that it says what it means in the context

Now if I take all those scriptures you quote me ,and go in the context of those scriptures would I understand the same thing as that single scripture you are quoting me “?????

If not then what ???

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 793 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account