For Wakeup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 793 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2012,15:05)
    Jesus was born OF FLESH.
    Only at the Jordan was he born of God.

He was born of God and Mary at Bethelehem.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Yes.
    The Son of Man.
    We cannot follow him into this birth.
    So when was he of the birth we can follow him into?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2012,16:20)
    Hi T,
    No Mary was his real mother.
    The Sons of God are led by the Spirit… not the sons of Mary.

N

prove it with scriptures that Mary was not Christ surrogate Mother .

this would mean that Christ did not exist before his conception ,

and that God just created a man like fetus or fertilized one of Mary eggs ,and so Jesus Christ was a man in total and perfect as Adam ,but not better because Adam as been made directly from God without the intervention of a women ,

so let see what is your light on it ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2012,17:41)
    Hi MB,
    Yes.
    The Son of Man.
    We cannot follow him into this birth.
    So when was he of the birth we can follow him into?

When he became the firstborn from the dead, Nick. That is the birth we will follow.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 05 2012,12:15)

Hi T,

N

and that God just created a man like fetus or fertilized one of Mary eggs ,and so Jesus Christ was a man in total and perfect as Adam ,but not better because Adam as been made directly from God without the intervention of a women ,

Hi T,
    Jesus said Mary was his mother.
    Scripture says he was CONCEIVED

If you would find fault with scripture so be it>

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Scripture says he was conceived by God and Mary.

Scripture also says he was existing in the form of God before this happened.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Indeed the Word was with God and was God.
    The SPIRIT of Jesus Christ, the servant.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2012,19:27)

Hi T,

N

Hi T,
    Jesus said Mary was his mother.
    Scripture says he was CONCEIVED

If you would find fault with scripture so be it>

N

conceivedpast participle, past tense of con·ceive (Verb)
    Verb:
    Become pregnant with (a child).
    (of a woman) Become pregnant.
    More info »Wikipedia – Merriam-Webster – The Free Dictionary

MT 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: when His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child by the Holy Spirit.

MT 2:14 So Joseph got up and took the Child and His mother while it was still night, and left for Egypt.

MT 10:37 “ He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

MT 12:47 Someone said to Him, “Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside seeking to speak to You.”
    MT 12:48 But Jesus answered the one who was telling Him and said, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?”
    MT 12:49 And stretching out His hand toward His disciples, He said, “Behold My mother and My brothers!
    MT 12:50 “For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, he is My brother and sister and mother.”

Lk 1:39 At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea,
    Lk 1:40 where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth.
    Lk 1:41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.
    Lk 1:42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear!
    Lk 1:43 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
    Lk 1:44 As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.
    Lk 1:45 Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished!”

JN 19:26 When Jesus then saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing nearby, He *said to His mother, “ Woman, behold, your son!”
    JN 19:27 Then He *said to the disciple, “Behold, your mother!” From that hour the disciple took her into his own household

JN 6:42 They were saying, “ Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does He now say, ‘ I have come down out of heaven’?”

Lk 1:67 His father Zechariah was filled with the Holy Spirit and prophesied:
    Lk 1:68 “Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel,
    because he has come and has redeemed his people.
    Lk 1:69 He has raised up a horn of salvation for us
    in the house of his servant David
    Lk 1:70 (as he said through his holy prophets of long ago),
    Lk 1:71 salvation from our enemies
    and from the hand of all who hate us—
    Lk 1:72 to show mercy to our fathers
    and to remember his holy covenant,
    Lk 1:73 the oath he swore to our father Abraham:
    Lk 1:74 to rescue us from the hand of our enemies,
    and to enable us to serve him without fear
    Lk 1:75 in holiness and righteousness before him all our days.

Lk 1:76 And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High;
    for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him,
    Lk 1:77 to give his people the knowledge of salvation
    through the forgiveness of their sins,
    Lk 1:78 because of the tender mercy of our God,
    by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven
    Lk 1:79 to shine on those living in darkness

Lk 2:10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.
    Lk 2:11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.
    Lk 2:12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”
    Lk 2:13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,
    Lk 2:14 “Glory to God in the highest,
    and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.”

Lk 2:21 On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived.

Lk 2:22 When the time of their purification according to the Law of Moses had been completed, Joseph and Mary took him to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord
    Lk 2:23 (as it is written in the Law of the Lord, “Every firstborn male is to be consecrated to the Lord” ),
    Lk 2:24 and to offer a sacrifice in keeping with what is said in the Law of the Lord: “a pair of doves or two young pigeons.”

Lk 2:26 It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord’s Christ

Lk 2:28 Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying:
    Lk 2:29 “Sovereign Lord, as you have promised,
    you now dismiss your servant in peace.
    Lk 2:30 For my eyes have seen your salvation,
    Lk 2:31 which you have prepared in the sight of all people,
    Lk 2:32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles
    and for glory to your people Israel.”
    Lk 2:33 The child’s father and mother marveled at what was said about him.
    Lk 2:34 Then Simeon blessed them and said to Mary, his mother: “This child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many in Israel, and to be a sign that will be spoken against,

Lk 2:39 When Joseph and Mary had done everything required by the Law of the Lord, they returned to Galilee to their own town of Nazareth.
    Lk 2:40 And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon him.

Lk 2:49 “Why were you searching for me?” he asked. “Didn’t you know I had to be in my Father’s house?”

by those words did Jesus the child knew who was is real father ????????

now if you can see what Paul is saying and that it is not different of what has been said already;

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for
    him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
    Col 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.
    Col 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—
    Col 1:23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You left out all the verses about his CONCEPTION.
    Jesus was a man, made Christ by anointing.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 06 2012,13:41)
    Hi T,
    You left out all the verses about his CONCEPTION.
    Jesus was a man, made Christ by anointing.

N

show the scriptures  and also show where Christ call his mother ,MOTHER

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T
    From the conception thread

Scripture seems to state that Jesus was conceived in the womb of Mary. Many here are convinced instead a newly created conceptus was placed in the womb of Mary.
    It matters in that if the second option was true;

Mary was not his true biological mother
    He had no human genetic material from Adam.
    We have to ask in what ways he was truly like to us.

Lk 1.31
    “And behold you will conceive in your womb..”
    Lk 2.21
    “..his name was then callled Jesus, the name given by the angel before he was conceived in the womb..”
    Lk 1.36
    “..Elizabeth has also conceived a son in her old age..”

There are a variety of words translated as “conceive”and the word used [4815 Sullambano ]has a variety of other meanings.

But in these verses above the same word is used.

It would seem then that the same biological process occurred in Elizabeth as occurred in Mary.

Who will say Elizabeth did not conceive?

————–
    Test all things. Hold fast to what is good  
    ——————————————————————————–

Also try
    mt 1.18, 2. 11-21
    Jn2 1-5
    Jn 19 25-27
    and you will see as in many other places that in Scripture Mary is said to be the MOTHER of Jesus.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 06 2012,14:28)
    Hi T
    From the conception thread

Scripture seems to state that Jesus was conceived in the womb of Mary. Many here are convinced instead a newly created conceptus was placed in the womb of Mary.
    It matters in that if the second option was true;

Mary was not his true biological mother
    He had no human genetic material from Adam.
    We have to ask in what ways he was truly like to us.

Lk 1.31
    “And behold you will conceive in your womb..”
    Lk 2.21
    “..his name was then callled Jesus, the name given by the angel before he was conceived in the womb..”
    Lk 1.36
    “..Elizabeth has also conceived a son in her old age..”

There are a variety of words translated as “conceive”and the word used [4815 Sullambano ]has a variety of other meanings.

But in these verses above the same word is used.

It would seem then that the same biological process occurred in Elizabeth as occurred in Mary.

Who will say Elizabeth did not conceive?

————–
    Test all things. Hold fast to what is good  
    ——————————————————————————–

Also try
    mt 1.18, 2. 11-21
    Jn2 1-5
    Jn 19 25-27
    and you will see as in many other places that in Scripture Mary is said to be the MOTHER of Jesus.

N

Lk 1:26 In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee,
    Lk 1:27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary.
    Lk 1:28 The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”
    Lk 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.
    Lk 1:30 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God.
    Lk 1:31 You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus.
    Lk 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,
    Lk 1:33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end.”
    Lk 1:34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”
    Lk 1:35 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

Lk 1:11 Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right side of the altar of incense.
    Lk 1:12 When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with fear.
    Lk 1:13 But the angel said to him: “Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to give him the name John.
    Lk 1:14 He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth,
    Lk 1:15 for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from birth.
    Lk 1:16 Many of the people of Israel will he bring back to the Lord their God.
    Lk 1:17 And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”
    Lk 1:18 Zechariah asked the angel, “How can I be sure of this? I am an old man and my wife is well along in years.”
    Lk 1:19 The angel answered, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news.
    Lk 1:20 And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their proper time.”
    Lk 1:21 Meanwhile, the people were waiting for Zechariah and wondering why he stayed so long in the temple.
    Lk 1:22 When he came out, he could not speak to them. They realized he had seen a vision in the temple, for he kept making signs to them but remained unable to speak.
    Lk 1:23 When his time of service was completed, he returned home.
    Lk 1:24 After this his wife Elizabeth became pregnant and for five months remained in seclusion.

can you see the difference between John and Christ conception ?????

all was written in both cases but one is from the earth that is John while Christ is born from heaven not of man,why??

it was also written ,and so it as to be accomplish because Gods word and glory is more important than all things,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Yes he was conceived – but of the Holy Spirit.

Marlin1
    Participant

The Word used in Matthew 1:18
    “Conceived meaning
    gennao    {ghen-nah'-o}    gennavw    from a variation of 1085; TDNT — 1:665,114; vb

AV  — begat (49)
        — be born (39)
        — bear (2)
        — gender (2)
        — bring forth (1)
        — be delivered (1)

Doesn't say of the woman.  The conception here is to be born out of, it doesn't mean He was of Mary's flesh.  Jesus was the same as us, just as Adam was.

Jesus did not come a sinner, He became sin.

God Bless
    Marlin

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi M,
    And the verses in Luke?

He was born of woman.[Jb25]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi M,
    He had no headstart.
    He just had a Father guiding him, encouraging him to feed on the Word and helping him overcome sin in the flesh.

He too is an overcomer

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2012,05:44)
    Hi Marlin,
    The Spirit is God's Spirit.

Catholicism invented the separated Spirit-don't go there..

Hi Nick,

Wise advice, but few will take it. :(

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T,

N

Hi Pierre, is this enough for YOU?

Matt.1:18, Matt.2:11, Luke 2:34, John 19:25, Acts 1:14.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Hi M,
    He had no headstart.

Did Adam have a head start?  Did it keep him from sinning?

If He came from Mary or Joseph then He came with SIN.  And as scripture says, He was without SIN.
    Adam was the 1st man of flesh, Jesus was the 2nd Adam.  Jesus was conceived and placed into Mary and she bore Him.

That is how I see it, Nick.
    Can you explain why you believe Jesus was 50%Mary and 50%God?

God Bless
    Marlin

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi M,
    Yes when he was baptised he was found clean.
    He HAD NOT sinned.

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 793 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account