For Wakeup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 793 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,08:06)
    Ah, I see now.  Pierre said “God OR Christ”, and you are making a point that they must BOTH know us.

Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

terraricca
    Participant

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Jn 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
    Jn 5:20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these.
    Jn 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.
    Jn 5:22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,
    Jn 5:23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

Rev 3:5 He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.

Marlin1
    Participant

Not quite Mike,  The point I was making is they are ONE,  You can not have one without having the other.
    I JOHN 5:7 †     For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

You see it is the selfsame Spirit.

Mike, I know what your response will be already.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

I JOHN 2:23 †     Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

II JOHN 1:9
    »     9     †     Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

You can not have one without the other.  For to have one is to have GOD, period.

God Bless
    Marlin

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 03 2012,14:35)
    Not quite Mike,  The point I was making is they are ONE,  You can not have one without having the other.
    I JOHN 5:7 †     For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin,

Why would you use a scripture that no modern Bible contains because it has been proved to be spurious?

You can't even find a Trinitarian Bible that has that phrase anymore, Marlin.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 03 2012,14:50)
    II JOHN 1:9
    »     9     †     Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

See the word “both”, Marlin?  That means they are TWO.  One of them is God.  Which one, you ask?  Yet for us there is but one God, the Father.

When will YOU become a part of “US”, Marlin?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 04 2012,07:35)

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi M,
    Did you not realise this verse is an addition to scripture?
    Even Ed will tell you and he swears by the KJV

Marlin1
    Participant

The trinity people like it because it seems to prove they are right.  Mike doesn't like it for it proves he is wrong.

If you have the revelation of how the one God, (One Spirit). manifested Himself in three, (Father, Son, Holy Ghost).  Then this holds no problem for you, but if you want to make Jesus a little god, then you wouldn't like this scripture.

Mike, for you, it won't be to hard to throw out.  For you throw out most everything.
    As far as BOTH, God manifested Himself in three ways, but it is still ONE God, One Spirit.

God Bless
    Marlin

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Marlin,

You need to test the fruit of the spirit that gave you your revelation.  The Bible doesn't support that fruit.  Instead, it speaks of one God, the Father, who sent his only begotten Son into the world to die for our iniquities. He is not only our God, but also the God of Jesus. Do you claim that God is the God of God? ???

And your spurious scripture has nothing to do with me liking or not liking it.  Do a tiny bit of research on the matter so you know of what you speak.

Marlin1
    Participant

Mike we have already been through this, once.  There is no need to go over it again.
    You have your two gods and that is where you want to be.

On this topic, we disagree.

I won't go back, I came from there.  I know the truth and the truth has set me free.

God Bless you in your search.
    Marlin

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Which one of your three Gods do you want to bless me?  :)

Marlin, yet for us, there is but ONE God.

Who does scripture say that ONE God is, Marlin?

Oh that's right, it says THE FATHER.

Maybe someday, you'll be one of the “US” that Paul spoke of.

Trying to use scriptures that have been PROVEN TO BE SPURIOUS BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT will not get you there.

Marlin1
    Participant

You didn't read anything I said or you just didn't understand.
    Maybe if you were to read what I wrote again.

I do not have to protect God's written Word,  He reveals the truth of it to those such as can learn.
    My God is more then able to protect His own Word.

Marlin

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Marlin,

Satan also maquerades as an angel of light and reveals “truths” to those who fail to test the spirits by their fruit. You have failed to test the spirit that told you God was three against the scriptures that say God is one.

Satan scours the earth looking for ones that fail to test what he tells them.

Run a test, Marlin. Jehovah our God is ONE. That ONE God has a Son who died for us. Surely God Himself did not die.

Once again, one God Almighty, and one only begotten Son of God Almighty.

Marlin1
    Participant

Mike, you are not interested in truth,  you are only interested in looking good.

It doesn't bother me, if you what to use lawyer tricks and twist what I said.  Just as I said before, I know who my one God, one Spirit is.  Twist it anyway you want, but know this that the Lord will not be mocked.

Marlin

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Marlin,

It is never my intention to mock our one true God, the Father…………..or His servant that He appointed both Lord and Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 04 2012,12:57)
    The trinity people like it because it seems to prove they are right.  Mike doesn't like it for it proves he is wrong.

If you have the revelation of how the one God, (One Spirit). manifested Himself in three, (Father, Son, Holy Ghost).  Then this holds no problem for you, but if you want to make Jesus a little god, then you wouldn't like this scripture.

Mike, for you, it won't be to hard to throw out.  For you throw out most everything.
    As far as BOTH, God manifested Himself in three ways, but it is still ONE God, One Spirit.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,
    The Spirit is God's Spirit.

Catholicism invented the separated Spirit-don't go there..

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,

That which is born of the flesh is FLESH, and that which is born of the spirit is SPIRIT (John 3:6).

Jesus was born OF FLESH.
    Only at the Jordan was he born of God.

We follow him.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2012,15:05)
    Hi MB,

That which is born of the flesh is FLESH, and that which is born of the spirit is SPIRIT (John 3:6).

Jesus was born OF FLESH.
    Only at the Jordan was he born of God.

We follow him.

N

was Christ the son of ?? born at the Jordan ????

Mary was just a surrogate mother NO ?????????????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    No Mary was his real mother.
    The Sons of God are led by the Spirit… not the sons of Mary.

Marlin1
    Participant

The Spirit is God's Spirit.

AMEN Nick

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 793 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account