For Wakeup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 793 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 23 2012,17:38)
    MB,
    We understand you cannot grasp spiritual things.

N

you are not in yourself ,most of the time you give opinions and as requested for scriptures you can not produce any ,we keep sending you scriptures and then you run off by giving this opinion,

is that all you have ?this is so typical from religious minded indoctrinated people,SCRIPTURES ALWAYS COME LAST AND AFTER OPINIONS,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Indeed despite your offering of other Christ's he was the one.
    But he began ministry when he had been anointed and empowered.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yes Pierre,

Scriptures come last after opinions and accusations of “You just can't understand spiritual things”. :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2012,17:56)
    Hi MB,

My “offering”? ??? Oh – you mean the 4 SCRIPTURES I posted that you didn't even TRY to respond to? :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 23 2012,17:56)
    Hi MB,

N

who told Christ ,that it was the time to go to John the baptist and get baptize to begin his ministry ???????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The was no other true CHRIST though you offer others, and other lords and other gods.
    Shown in prophecy at birth

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Luke 2
    25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. 26 It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. 27 Moved by the Spirit, he went into the temple courts. When the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the custom of the Law required, 28 Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying:

29 “Sovereign Lord, as you have promised,
      now dismiss your servant in peace.
    30 For my eyes have seen your salvation
    31 which you have prepared in the sight of all people,
    32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles
      and for glory to your people Israel.”

Nick, the Holy Spirit promised this man he would not die until he saw the CHRIST.  He saw this CHRIST when Jesus was 8 days old.

Will you argue with scripture, Nick?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    His Father[Heb12]

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2012,18:13)
    Hi MB,
    The was no other true CHRIST though you offer others, and other lords and other gods.
    Shown in prophecy at birth

You let your personal feelings and wishes rule your understanding, Nick.

“Christ” means “one who has been anointed”. The Bible is full of these, including the entire nation of Israel during the exodus. The Bible is also full of many gods and many lords.

Will you believe scripture? Or your own personal wishes? (Don't bother answering that – we already know the answer.)

NickHassan
    Participant

MB,
    Somehow you seem to be stuck in this rut.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 23 2012,18:15)
    Hi T,
    His Father[Heb12]

Nick

I do not see the connection to what I have ask ,so could you pin point it out for me ??? thyu

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    He had a heavenly father that firmly disciplined him and guided him.[heb 12, Is 53]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 23 2012,18:46)
    Hi T,
    He had a heavenly father that firmly disciplined him and guided him.[heb 12, Is 53]

N

but this his long after his dead;

would you not rather listen to Christ own words ??

Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light,(see Nick we have to live the truth not just know it )

Jn 5:17 Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working.”(how does Christ knows that his father always works and never stop working ???)

Jn 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.(how could Jesus see all the things the father does if he is just a mare man ???)

Jn 5:22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,(how could Christ say this ? and be truthful ?)

Jn 5:24 “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life(who send Christ ? and in who Christ ask us to believe IN ???)

Jn 5:36 “I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, and which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me.(it was God who send Jesus but from were ??)

Jn 6:38 For I have come down from heaven (

do you believe those words that Jesus said Nick ??)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Pierre,

Have I lost my mind here, or do you also notice how Nick is trying to avoid that Luke 2 passage I posted that CLEARLY says Jesus was the Christ when he was only 8 days old? :)

Nick, your smart-aleck answers and condescensions are no match for the actual scriptures.

The man was promised he'd see the Christ, and God delivered on that promise by letting him see the Christ when he was only a baby. That, my friend, is the END of your unscriptural rantings about some “merger” at the Jordan………….and the END of the story.

Read it and weep.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Certainly he walked in the light of the Spirit of God from the Jordan.
    The Spirit of Christ now is offered to all men

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    You think the anointing was manifest before the Jordan?
    No evidence shown.

Why would a preexisting god need anointing?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Why are you interested in personal attacks?
    What makes you so angry?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 23 2012,19:14)
    Pierre,

Have I lost my mind here, or do you also notice how Nick is trying to avoid that Luke 2 passage I posted that CLEARLY says Jesus was the Christ when he was only 8 days old?  :)

Nick, your smart-aleck answers and condescensions are no match for the actual scriptures.

The man was promised he'd see the Christ, and God delivered on that promise by letting him see the Christ when he was only a baby.  That, my friend, is the END of your unscriptural rantings about some “merger” at the Jordan………….and the END of the story.

Read it and weep.

Mike

of cause I saw that ,did you see how he answered to John 6;38 ?

but this shows you that he does not understand scriptures but only barely know them as they are written in the bible ,and so are many others,they do not trust God ,and his words neither they do Christ ,they refuse to accept the coming of Christ in the flesh according to Christ own words in John 6;38

?????

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 23 2012,19:05)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 23 2012,18:46)
    Hi T,

N

but this his long after his dead;

would you not rather listen to Christ own words ??

Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light,(see Nick we have to live the truth not just know it )

Jn 5:17 Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working.”(how does Christ knows that his father always works and never stop working ???)

Jn 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.(how could Jesus see all the things the father does if he is just a mare man ???)

Jn 5:22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,(how could Christ say this ? and be truthful ?)

Jn 5:24 “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life(who send Christ ?  and in who Christ ask us to believe IN ???)

Jn 5:36 “I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, and which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me.(it was God who send Jesus but from were ??)

Jn 6:38 For I have come down from heaven (

do you believe those words that Jesus said Nick ??)

Hi T,
    Certainly he walked in the light of the Spirit of God from the Jordan.
    The Spirit of Christ now is offered to all men

Nick

this is your answer to my scriptures that I quoted you regarding the previous quote of your,
    you are refusing to accept that Christ was send from above from beside the father ,and so refuse to accept that the Christ came in the flesh ,

what you believe and many others is that a man came and was anointed by God and became the Christ

do you understand the difference ????

1Jn 2:22 Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.
    1Jn 2:23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
    1Jn 2:24 See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.
    1Jn 2:25 And this is what he promised us—even eternal life.

you Nick; John says to stick with what was heard sins the beginning 1Jn2;24,but you have walk away from what was said in the beginning in JOHN 6;38, For I have come down from heaven

this is were you stand in the dark.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Jesus is the anointed one.
    His anointing is from heaven.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 793 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account