For non trinitarians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 459 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi gene

Group: Members

——————————————————————————–
    gene
    it does not say what you try to make it what you want it should mean.
    just remember the scriptures says that Christ marked his father known to his apostles,but the work of the apostles was to make Christ known to the world as witness to the truth,and whoever believed would be saved ,so don't go to fast in conclusion ,no trinity.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

t……….> i hope you don't think i believe in the TRINITY , because i Absolutely do NOT> I have proven that doctrine wrong many many many, year ago.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 05 2010,10:31)
    t……….> i hope you don't think i believe in the TRINITY , because i Absolutely do NOT> I have proven that doctrine wrong many many many, year ago.

Gene,

All you have proven is you know how to do a good hatchet job on the scriptures. All you have proven is that you don't like the truth and that you don't love Jesus.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT

1Co 3:11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
    1Co 3:12 If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,
    1Co 3:13 his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man’s work.
    1Co 3:14 If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

thinker……….O really, and what about you “TRINITARIANS” No one could do a better Hatchet Job on Scriptures the THEY DO. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

gene
    as soon as we talk about trinity all the spirit of Christ is stopped because of the conflict and there is so much more in the scriptures to learn than waisting time on the trinity who has no real meaning by it self
    so we should leave it alone and move on to more light.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 05 2010,12:07)
    thinker……….O really, and what about you “TRINITARIANS” No one could do a better Hatchet Job on Scriptures the THEY DO. IMO

Gene,

” All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.”

The Son reveals the Father to whomsoever HE WILLS. What about my statement is a hatchet job?

“Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself also WILL BE  subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.”

It says that the Son “will be” subject which makes no sense if He is subject before then. What about my statement is a hatchet job?

It seems to me that you must answer these before you can accuse trinitarians of doing a hatchet job on the scripture. But you won't answer them Gene. You whited these out of your Bible.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    the problem with you is that you twisting the scripture toward you trinity.

those scriptures are in the bible what puzzles me you do not say were you took them from, why??

there is a very simple answer to those verses but i wait to see your explanation first.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2010,15:40)
    hi TT
    the problem with you is that you twisting the scripture toward you trinity.

those scriptures are in the bible what puzzles me you do not say were you took them from, why??

there is a very simple answer to those verses but i wait to see your explanation first.

T you don't care where he took them from.

you know they are there.

you ignore all scriptures you don't like – that is what you said.

if you don't like the scriptures written you call the writer of those scriptures wrong and not knowing what they say.

well if scripture cannot be broken, THEN YOU ARE.

go buy some white out and take them all out, wait a minute i forgot you already said you only read the same few books over and over and over.

do you have also pray the same way too over and over and over like a chant?

sounds like a compulsive disorder or something. i pray you get healed. HAHA

do you just read and not take in what it says and blind yourself from understanding all the scriptures.

you state you do not listen to any man because they lie and twist scriptures even though it says what it says.

you should write your own bible so you can fix it.

nature,word,spirit,power,worship – they share in unity, not seperate.

philippians 2:6-8
    who, being in hte form of god,thought it not robbery to be equal with god.
    but made himslelf no reputation and took upon him the form of a servent and was made in likeness of men

this completely tells you how jesus being in unity with god in nature ,soirit,word,power etc.. can be I AM becasue he did it to accept no reputtion and I AM to be glorified as HIM and to take the servant form to show his plce in the unity.

thats the unbias look at it, i did not write it.

god shares no worship or power with any and that has been written in scripture so it cannit be broken.

but jesus does do all those thing and gets worship from his apostles. he didn't correct tehm but told them they have seen him.

that is why he did not tell or deny outright, he did not want to make reputation but have those beleive by themselves in faith.

AMEN

he claimed to the pharasees that the written law of god called them gods. that I SAID(jesus) you were gods.

clearly the nature and words and spirit and unity is there to call himself god.

he is not so seperate as you claim.

the jews also didn't think he was divine either, just a prophet

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker………..So you think now because Jesus has been (GIVEN) all athority in Heaven and earth, that means He is not still subject to GOD the FATHER, pure hog wash. If you look at where it say Jesus now has the seven Spirits of GOD (IN) HIM connected with POWER, and if you understood that then you can plainly see those Spirits of GOD are doing the work in HIM and still will be when He comes to earth again. It still will be GOD (IN) Jesus doing the work, not Jesus. Jesus is given a kingdom (UNDER) the supervision of GOD'S (seven Spirits). We are to honor Jesus “TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER”. But you trinitarians honor Him to HIS OWN GLORY removing Him from the authority of GOD HIMSELF. GO to almost any TRINITARIAN Church and you will be lucky if you hardly ever Hear the name of GOD the FATHER Mentioned. Everything is about Jesus but (NOT) to the GLORY of the FATHER. The FALSE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY ROBS GOD THE FATHER OF HIS SUPREME AUTHORITY OVER ALL CREATION AND THAT INCLUDES THE (MAN) JESUS our brother. WE are told we can come to the (FULL MEASURE) OF CHRIST JESUS. Do you decieved Trinitarians believe that? In you replacement of GOD the FATHER with Jesus the MAN. Learn to worship who Jesus worshiped and obey who Jesus obeyed . IMO

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

Ephesians 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,

Philippians 2:9  Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,  10  that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,  11  and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

We confess that Jesus is Master through the glory of God the Father because…….

Acts 2:31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.  32  This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.  33 Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.  34  For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself: 'The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand,  35  Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” '   36 “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

We bow to Jesus for he was APPOINTED as our master BY our Heavenly Father, who is our God and the God OVER Jesus.

John 20:17 Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.' “

We do NOT bow to Jesus AS the One True God.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi……..Amen a thousand times to that post, You nailed it young lady> It brings me great Joy to hear those who have the truth and can expound it to others as you do.

peace and love to you and your, give your husband an extra hug and kiss the little ones for me……………….gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Jan. 06 2010,04:32)
    Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

Ephesians 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,

Philippians 2:9  Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,  10  that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,  11  and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

We confess that Jesus is Master through the glory of God the Father because…….

Acts 2:31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.  32  This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.  33 Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.  34  For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself: 'The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand,  35  Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” '   36 “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

We bow to Jesus for he was APPOINTED as our master BY our Heavenly Father, who is our God and the God OVER Jesus.

John 20:17 Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.' “

We do NOT bow to Jesus AS the One True God.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

TO ALL:

Jodi Lee's treatment of the scriptures fails to take into account that God's people were still under the old covenant when many of those statements were made. The apostles taught many things which then applied only to Israel and that do not apply to anyone today. The author to the Hebrews tried to lead them out of faith toward God in it old covenant content (Heb. 6:1-2). But Jodi Lee chooses to bury her head in the sand and to hold on to the Shema when she is not even an old covenant Israelite.

Faith toward God in its new covenant content is faith in Jesus Christ and confidence in Him.

“13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.”

The apostle John explicitly said that the purpose for his writing was that they might believe in the name of the Son of God and put their confidence in Him. This confidence is manifested by praying to Him in faith that He Himself will give us what we ask. Uh, Jodi, it is God alone ALONE who answers our prayers. John said that it is the Son of God who answers our prayers. Therefore, faith toward God in its new covenant content is faith in Jesus Christ.

The Shema as Moses enunciated it has been done away! Jodi Lee just wants to be treated like an Israelite under the old covenant. She needs to make the move over into God's new covenant program.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT

odi Lee's treatment of the scriptures fails to take into account that God's people were still under the old covenant when many of those statements were made. The apostles taught many things which then applied only to Israel and that do not apply to anyone today. The author to the Hebrews tried to lead them out of faith toward God in it old covenant content (Heb. 6:1-2). But Jodi Lee chooses to bury her head in the sand and to hold on to the Shema when she is not even an old covenant Israelite.

comments like this cuts the bible in two parts or less,TT were is it written that you can trow away the old books ,is this a new vision of your ?????

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 06 2010,07:25)
    hi TT

odi Lee's treatment of the scriptures fails to take into account that God's people were still under the old covenant when many of those statements were made. The apostles taught many things which then applied only to Israel and that do not apply to anyone today. The author to the Hebrews tried to lead them out of faith toward God in it old covenant content (Heb. 6:1-2). But Jodi Lee chooses to bury her head in the sand and to hold on to the Shema when she is not even an old covenant Israelite.

comments like this cuts the bible in two parts or less,TT were is it written that you can trow away the old books ,is this a new vision of your ?????

What on earth are you talking about?

:O

As soon as Jesus began teaching, his lesson was to bring people into the knowledge of the New Covenant.

The scriptures I posted are NOT the sort that they would only apply to a certain group of people and are relevant only to a specific point in time.

So we are to believe that was a lie, the Son did not come in the glory of His Father, or are we suppose to believe that to SOME people he came in the glory of His Father, but to others he came……as what….. in his own glory?

Once again are you saying this is a lie, or we are suppose to believe that to some people the Father is the God of Jesus but to others He is not the God of Jesus?

So God did not exalt Jesus, or is it that only a certain group of people are suppose to believe that He did?

So the Father of Jesus and Mary is not my Father?
    So the God of Jesus and Mary is not my God?

Or is it, The Father of Jesus was not really his Father?
    Or is it, The God of Jesus was really not his God?

You said, “But Jodi Lee chooses to bury her head in the sand and to hold on to the Shema when she is not even an old covenant Israelite.”

Could you be more specific I have NO CLUE what you are talking about?

Thanks,   Jodi

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Sorry terraricca, I meant to quote Thinkers post not yours.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Ah, Thinker I see a little bit more of your position.

Sorry I was rushing a bit, I'm suppose to be cleaning my house and preparing for dinner guests!

Do I have this right-

Your understanding is that NOW man is to have faith in Jesus Christ and have confidence in him whereas in the OT people were to have sole faith in the Father.

So this is why you think I am Old Covenant.

I will post soon clarity of my belief and show how IMO you seem to have your head burried in the sand :D!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker …….If you had one tenth of Jodi's understanding you would be repenting in dust and ashes by now. IMO

Your teachings are Idolatrous and deny the ONE and (ONLY) TRUE GOD. Dump the TRINITY GARBAGE and the LIGHT might come on and the day star down in your heart thinker, as long as you walk in the false teachings of the TRINITY you are walking in darkness. IMO

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 05 2010,16:31)
    Thinker …….If you had one tenth of Jodi's understanding you would be repenting in dust and ashes by now. IMO

Your teachings are Idolatrous and deny the ONE and (ONLY) TRUE GOD. Dump the TRINITY GARBAGE and the LIGHT might come on and the day star down in your heart thinker, as long as you walk in the false teachings of the TRINITY you are walking in darkness. IMO

Gene

Your accusations and name calling is getting rather sickening.

First of all your assumption that Jodi knows more than Jack is totally bogus for you know nothing about Jacks background do you?

I think you are upset because me and Jack both have called you out on many issues like the Tetragammation and its relation to “Kyrious”!

WJ

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 06 2010,08:31)

how does that deny god?

god almighty yhwh alone is the source of all.

even if jesus is true in his nature and word as of god which he is and the visible example of the invisible god, takes nothing away from god at all.

not sure why you think it does.

i have not yet met a trinity beleiver that worships jesus as god, have yet to see one place him in that father position.

god had come as angel in dreams to man, god has come to man via burning bush, god has come to man via angel and talked to man abraham if i'm correct.

god has communicated to man via many ways, and to have him place his own spirit into woman and then give his spirit to that man ,giving that man all his words and nature of himself is not idolatrous at all.

john 5 jesus says that even as god raises the dead so does the son.

god had yet to raise anyone, but jesus having done it because the nature and word and spirit is in unity

god's unity is complex.

titus 2:13 – looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great god and our savior jesus christ.

notice that god and our savior jesus christ is used to as one person.

no other indication of two seperate people.

one would use. my son or my friend or my brother or my wife or whatever there always is a distinction between two totally seperate people.

obviously to you and all and those back then had that title of father and son or position held was always used.

it is not here.

isaiah 9:6 – his name shall be called wonderful,counsler, the mighty god,,the everlsating father, the pronce of peace.

refers jesus as GOD, the father of eternity. prince of peace bringing eternal peace through hid kingdom.

this immanuel is clear…god incarnate..nature, words and spirit of god.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 459 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account