False teachers

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: One other thing. Jesus never said that YHVH was his father as far as I know. So, who is telling a falsehood, really? TK

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 04 2010,00:38)
    Ed: If I teach anything other than Jesus and his works for us, and gifts to us then I would be a false teacher. If I repeat the words that Jesus says about God would I not still be speaking the truth? Is the firstborn of a family better than the rest of the children, or is he just the first born? If Jesus is our brother how are we not equal?
    If I teach anything against what Jesus says then I would be teaching a falsehood. If I believe what he says and repeat it to others as he said to do, how is it that you call me a false teacher?
    Jesus is the maifestation of God's words and I live by every word that comes from the mouth of Jesus. I may make mistakes but that is my intention. I do not go after other so called gods of far away times with names. The God revealed by Jesus which he calls our father could not be described by a name.
    If the truth about God was known and understood by the masses of old times there would have been no need for Jesus to bring the truth to light. God has blessed the truth from Jesus, TK

Tim Kraft………..Right on my brother. Amen to that post. Our identity with Jesus is the exact same as His is. But Separatist who are Antichrists continually try to separate us for our Brother Jesus. But thanks be to our GOD and Father, he will not let that Happen. Your posts encourage me and others greatly brother.

peace and love to you and yours…………………..gene

Ed J
    Participant

Ed:

I do not go after other so called gods of far away times with names.
    The God revealed by Jesus which he calls our father could not be described by a name.

TK

Hi Tim,

Is not John 17:6 one of the verses that you choose to accept out of the entire 66 books written in “The Bible”?
    John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world:
    thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

You portray yourself as one of the men that Jesus' Father gave to Jesus,
    yet Jesus forgot to manifest his father's name to you?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 04 2010,00:44)

Ed: One other thing. Jesus never said that YHVH was his father as far as I know. So, who is telling a falsehood, really? TK

Hi Tim,

Jesus is speaking to the children of Israel in John 5:54. Which God
    do you 'think' Jesus was referring to that the Children of Israel said is their God?

John 8:54-55 Jesus answered, If I honor myself, my honor is nothing:
    it is my Father that honoreth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:
    55 …if I should say, I know him (יהוה YHVH) not, I shall be a liar like unto you:
    but I(יהשוע משיח) know him(יהוה), and keep his(יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) saying.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2010,06:19)

Ed:

I do not go after other so called gods of far away times with names.
    The God revealed by Jesus which he calls our father could not be described by a name.

TK

Hi Tim,

Is not John 17:6 one of the verses that you choose to accept out of the entire 66 books written in “The Bible”?
    John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world:
    thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

You portray yourself as one of the men that Jesus' Father gave to Jesus,
    yet Jesus forgot to manifest his father's name to you?

Hi Tim,

1Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and
    if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God ?

You should get to “know” the “KNOWN” GOD!
    Acts 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions,
    I found ‘an altar’ with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.
    Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I(Ed) unto you.

YHVH is GOD
                      And they called “the altar” עֵד (Ed)
            YHVH(God) calls me his authorized witness

(117)יהוה האלהים = YHVH is GOD(117)
    וַיִּקְרְאוְּ בְּנֵי־רְאוְּבֵן וְּבְנֵי־גָד לַמִּזְבֵּחַ כִּי עֵד הוְּא בֵּינֹתֵינוְּ כִּי יְהוָה הָאֱלֹהִים Joshua 22:34

Joshua 22:34: And the children of Reuben, And the children of Gad
    (and half of the tribe of Manasseh (Joshua 22:11)) called “the altar”
    (עד Ed); for [Ed] shall be a witness between us that [YHVH is “GOD”].

Numbers don’t convey ideas; but numbers can confirm ideas.
    (Reuben=65 Gad=12 Manasseh=80÷2=40) [65+12+40=117].

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

ED: thank you for confirming what I thought. Not one of the scriptures said the word or name YHVH! And speaking of the children of israel they were the fig tree that Jesus accursed that would never bear fruit again. Were they not?

Then you use a scripture that says I have manifested thy name unto those….Like I said, I don't see the name YHVH. You say that YHVH is his name but Jesus didn't.

Another place you quote: it is time that judgment must begin in the house of God….I don't know about you but my judgment has already come! When I accepted Jesus as lord and savior he cleansed me. That was my judgment. All who accept the cleansing of Jesus have been saved, ordained, and judged perfect unto God. We who believe what Jesus has done are the righteousness of God. The house of God is inside mankind. There is no other house of God. Aren't you the temple of the living God?

Who are you saying is not obeying the gospel? I'm not the one making up names and trying to drag people back to the old, flawed, sinful religious way that was before Jesus.

Either pick the old way of worship or the new way in Jesus but the two forms of worship are complete opposites. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 04 2010,09:34)
    ED: thank you for confirming what I thought. (1)Not one of the scriptures said the word or name YHVH! (2)And speaking of the children of israel they were the fig tree that Jesus accursed that would never bear fruit again. Were they not?

(3)Then you use a scripture that says I have manifested thy name unto those….Like I said, I don't see the name YHVH. You say that YHVH is his name but Jesus didn't.

(4)Another place you quote: it is time that judgment must begin in the house of God….I don't know about you but my judgment has already come! (5)When I accepted Jesus as lord and savior he cleansed me. That was my judgment. All who accept the cleansing of Jesus have been saved, ordained, and judged perfect unto God. (6)We who believe what Jesus has done are the righteousness of God. (7)The house of God is inside mankind.  There is no other house of God. Aren't you the temple of the living God?

(8)Who are you saying is not obeying the gospel? I'm not the one making up names (9)and trying to drag people back to the old, flawed, sinful religious way that was before Jesus.

(10)Either pick the old way of worship or the new way in Jesus but the two forms of worship are complete opposites. TK

Hi Tim,

You do much better to ask questions!

1) יהוה, God's Name (YHVH), is written 6823 times in “The Bible”;
        seems you don't have all the facts! WAKE UP TIM! (Eph.5:14)

2) No.

3) Trying to ‘nitpick’ will not work!
        What do you think God's name is?

4) Rom.2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man(Tim K),
    that judgest [Ed J] which do such things, and doest
    the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

5) Heb.10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,
        there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

6) Then don't sin no more!
        Non believers believe they can do no wrong, how do you differ from them?

7) Of course, that is why I no longer sin! (1John 5:18)

8) Are you now accusing me of making up God's name?

9) Do you deny the first 39 books of “the Bible”; Tim Kraft?

10) Matt.7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord,
        shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he(Tim Kraft)
        that doeth the will of my Father(YHVH) which is in heaven.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!

mikeangel
    Participant

TK,

These are the things, to me, that seperate us from being equal to Jesus- Matt 1 v20 ” Joseph, son of David, have no fear about taking Mary as your wife. It is by the power of the holy spirit that she has concieved this child”  and Luke 1 v 34 ” How can this be since I do not know man?  The angel answered her “The Holy spirit will come upon you and the power of the most high will overshadow you; hence, the holy offspring to be born will be called the son of God”     We all take dads and moms to be made, and we are not sinless, perfect, and holy from conception. Did you have a dad? you cannot be Jesus, Gods literal son.  

About Jesus callin God his Father- John 14 V 20 On that day you will know that I am in My Father……v22 Anyone who loves me will be true to my word, and My Father will love him ” 15 v 8 My fatherhas been glorified in your bearing much fruit and becoming my diciples”  There are many more in this part of John.

Also, What about when Thomas did not believe about Jesus' being raised from the dead, and when he was there the second time and Jesus told him not to doubt, the same doubt that you say separates us from being him, but when he witnessed and saw and believed he said to him- John 20 v28 “My Lord and my God” , and Jesus said to him “you became a believer because you have seen”    Anyway, we will agree to disagree. You cannot be Jesus. You cannot be God. IMO that is blasphemous because we did not originate from the holy spirit. To believe otherwise is dangerous, denying the special power of Jesus to save. You or I have not the power to save ourselves without his sacrifice. Godbless. Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

All persons that read any religious books including but not limited to the Bible and the Quran do so to find their God in life. The only reason for reading about anything supernatural is to learn about that subject. Whatever we each glean as our personal truths from the books we choose to read, paint a picture on our hearts of who God is to us. How we relate to God. What we expect from God and really just a total relationship with our God. This is the individual pathway to God. Everyone is on a path, whether they know it or not and everyone has a belief built inside, of what their God is and what he wants from them. There are many sources of information. I can't say the old testament is the wrong way to go for you, it is just the wrong way for the direction I am traveling. For me Jesus is the example of who and what we each should be on this earth, so I am following this dream. I am sold out to Jesus. Whatever he says I am, I believe I am! The words of Jesus have eternal life in them. They are my choice of beliefs. God bless every pathway taken and every individual on their path. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Being sold out for Jesus is not the problem,
    neither is reading the New Testament exclusively.
    The problem you have: You don not know what sin is!

Here it is in a nutshell…
    1) you think sin is how a person thinks.
    2) you think you are beyond thoughts of sin.

But you declare that adultery is OK?
    Clearly then you are NOT beyond thoughts of sin!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 06 2010,00:57)

Whatever he says I am, I believe I am!

TK

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 05 2010,20:37)

Ed: I perceive that you have two entities of worship. Both entities are accessed by faith.

Both are omnipresent or everwhere at once.
    Yet one is in heaven and one is in hell

TK

Hi Tim,

Psalm 139:7-8 Whither shall I(Tim Kraft) go from thy (YHVH)spirit?  or whither shall I flee from thy (YHVH) presence?
    If I ascend up into heaven, thou (YHVH) art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou (YHVH) art there.

It did NOT take too long to get to the pinnacle of the problem!
    You perceived correctly that my God (YHVH) is everywhere,
    but it is you who has accepted a second god, not me! (Click Here)

'i am' is the great deceiver! (Click Here)

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my (Christian) name,
                     saying, i am; and shall deceive many.

2Tm.3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse
                    and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

1Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and
    if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: Every person that studies the Bible is looking for the truth about God. Some people learn from other people and accept what they believe. Some people spend much time alone with God which leaves them open to change of mind and seeing clearer at any time. Some people that go out and preach what thay have gleaned from others find their foundation faulty but can't bear the degradation of being

wrong in certain areas. I came out of my somewhat seclusion of study after thirty years or more with great love for all mankind, and a burning desire to share the peace, love, joy, freedom from sin, righteousness, cleanliness, worthyness and oneness I had discovered in Christ Jesus. Your doctrines are a tragic mix of the old and the new. Most peoples are the same, because that is the way the Bible is

taught in religious circles.
    Though I studied the entire Bible I learned that the only necessary thing for people to know is in the first five books of the new testament. I was excited to share that time saver with others. I don't get the impression that you care anything about anyone knowing

anything except confirmation of what you have composited in your heart as the truth. IT IS NO DOUBT YOUR TRUTH ABOUT GOD but it is not necessarily GODS INTENDED TRUTH! I don't think God would send his son to establish a new covenant way or actually the original way of communing with God, which ended one ere and started a new ere with a new temple made on better promises and then expect you go go back to the old, dead, sinful way of the old testament, to learn the truth.

Todays truth is in Jesus and the work he fulfilled. That is, as long as it is called today! The catch is it will allways be called today. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 06 2010,20:43)
    Ed:

Though I studied the entire Bible I learned that the only necessary thing for people to know is in the first five books of the new testament

TK

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Oct. 26 2010,20:48)

It is the choice of each individual to accept certain Bible teaching or reject it.

The war we are in is a war for truth in the mind.
    TK

Hi Tim,

An appropriate thread for you to be posting in.
    Are you trying to teach us to reject God's word as well?

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Tim, Iv been meaning to ask, How do you see Jehovah, Almighty God…. in the Old Testement ?

Do you read anything from it ?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 06 2010,07:57)
    All persons that read any religious books including but not limited to the Bible and the Quran do so to find their God in life. The only reason for reading about anything supernatural is to learn about that subject. Whatever we each glean as our personal truths from the books we choose to read, paint a picture on our hearts of who God is to us. How we relate to God. What we expect from God and really just a total relationship with our God. This is the individual pathway to God. Everyone is on a path, whether they know it or not and everyone has a belief built inside, of what their God is and what he wants from them. There are many sources of information. I can't say the old testament is the wrong way to go for you, it is just the wrong way for the direction I am traveling. For me Jesus is the example of who and what we each should be on this earth, so I am following this dream. I am sold out to Jesus. Whatever he says I am, I believe I am! The words of Jesus have eternal life in them. They are my choice of beliefs. God bless every pathway taken and every individual on their path. TK

hi tim

sorry but your comment to my understanding is if you apply your words,the only thing you end up with, is your own view of what you think is God according to your point of views of it.
    so that the reading of the bible the way as you say,you would see all the words trough your own understanding and so it would be imposible for you to understand the spirit of Christ embedded in those words,and so miss the grace of God,

to recieve the light of God you have to approach God in the way he wanted to be approached,not your way.

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 02 2010,07:39)

I didnt say POK was not in the process of born again…

TK

HI Tim,

You got things backwards once again!
    Being born again is instantaneous, but stopping to sin is a process.

You falsely think that stopping sinning (according to Tim Kraft)
    is instantaneous, but being born again is a process.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 02 2010,07:39)
    A person can be born anew in some areas, on some things and not yet on others.
    Its an ongoing process of reprogramming

TK

Hi Tim,

How do you come up with this stuff?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    History shows that false teachers and their theologies have plagued mankind and drawn followers after them.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 21 2012,14:45)
    Hi,
    History shows that false teachers and their theologies have plagued mankind and drawn followers after them.

nick

this is true, but then they can say that to each other ,that is why we have to stick to what scriptures are saying and trust scriptures ,believe in them and so trust in God s help to guide us,

if not we will be dragged away from the truth and loose our price

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account