False teachers

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 15 2009,13:29)
    942767………DO you even know what the quote really means if so explain it to us. DO you transgress ever, so i wouldn't be so hard on others, it may also include you.  O i see God will bless you and fry the rest, because you are not just quite as bad as they are (your evil) is just not quite as bad as theirs. Interesting, all you fire and brimstone preachers away exclude yourselves of course. But what does scripture say He who condemns another condemns Himself, so if i were you i wouldn't be hasty to condemn anyone. Not to mention it is appointed unto all to die once, then after that the (JUDGMENT) but in your belief and Nicks the LAKE OF FIRE, except you two of course. The Lord said He looked for (ONE) righteous man and said (NO) NOT EVEN ONE. Wherefore the LORD took it upon His own arm to bring SALVATION.  Of course you and Nicks idea of that is Just for you two and everyone else is to be crispy critters. And all that by a GOD who said He is no respecter of Persons, and is described as LOVE. Who tells us to even forgive our enemies and to love them who deceitfully use you and say all manor of things against falsely and i might add misquote you and Label you also. If you want i can give Scripture to back up everything i said Here. But i think you know its true. Except for the GRACE OF GOD (NO) ONE WOULD BE SAVED and that includes you and NICK to.

peace and love to you and yours…………………….gene

Hi Gene:

This is what the scripture states:

1Jo 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

1Jo 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

1Jo 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1Jo 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

1Jo 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1Jo 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1Jo 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

1Jo 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
    1Jo 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1Jo 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
    1Jo 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
    1Jo 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
    1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
    1Jo 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Is there any of this that you disagree with?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………My hope is that your really believe that. Whats wrong from thinking God will save all his creation through intense Judgments. Is God Mercy limited and if so on who. Lets not limit His love and compassion and mercy. Let present the FATHER as Jesus did as the HOPE for all man kind. I know He is MY (ONLY) hope. Its by GRACE for ME or I WON”T BE THERE.

love and peace to you and yours…………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    The second death is final.
    No purgatory.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    You can think all you like but you should align your thoughts with what is written before teaching others. You will be held accountable for what you teach.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….i can back up what i am saying with sound logic, its you who should be worried because Just saying i read it and it must be true won't work. If you don't have understanding you have nothing, Just a parrot, parroting scripture making no since of what he is saying.

love and peace……………………..gene

david
    Participant

Nick……….i can back up what i am saying with sound logic

–gene

Gene, if only you could use scriptures from time to time as well. Logic is well and fine if it agrees with scripture–God's thinking. Otherwise we are deceiving our self. If you look at your posts and they're all your “logic” but no scriptures can be found to match, you might want to question how “sound” your logic really is.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All…………Here is a list of what I believe is false teachings.

The Trinity……………………..IDOLATRY ………”YOU shall have not other Gods besides Me”, “Thou art the (ONLY) TRUE GOD”

Prexistence of Jesus…………..IDOLATRY………”The Lord shall raise up from your brethren a prophet like me, unto him shall you heed”.

Easter……………………………IDOLATRY…….. Came of Ishtar the goddess of sex and fertility…….ester eggs and bunny rabbits, sex !

Christ mass……………………..IDOLATRY…….. Dec 25 when the sun light shifts was always a pagan holiday.Jesus was not born then.

Sunday worship………………..IDOLATRY………The pagans practiced Sunday worship and they changes it from Saturday to Sunday.

Mary Mother of GOD…………..IDOLATRY………False Pagan origins teaching of Mother Goddesses goes all the way back Semiramis.

Satan and Devil (BEINGS)……….IDOLATRY……… FALSE TEACHING, has it origins in pure paganism. The words are adjectives for evil.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All……….these teaching all originate in paganism and People who by into them recieve the plague that comes from them, we are told to come out of Her False teachings, God said come out of Her my people that you recieve Not of (HER PLAGUES) notice God is not the one plaguing any one , its the false teachings that are the plague, and what is that plague , MYSTERY (BABYLON) Mother of Harlots and abominations of the earth. Mystery is something people don't understand and these false teaching are all clouded in mystery religion, and the plague is (BABYLON) CONFUSION, is in those who believe in them. Causing them to be instable. We are told to come out of Her why, because her teachings are everywhere in this earth. The whole earth is flooded with these false teachings, and they effect everyones life. There are more but if we start with these we will be going in the right direction. IMO

love and peace to you all……………………….gene

martian
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 25 2009,06:22)
    To All……….these teaching all originate in paganism and People who by into them recieve the plague that comes from them, we are told to come out of Her False teachings, God said come out of Her my people that you recieve Not of (HER PLAGUES) notice God is not the one plaguing any one , its the false teachings that are the plague, and what is that plague , MYSTERY (BABYLON) Mother of Harlots and abominations of the earth. Mystery is something people don't understand and these false teaching are all clouded in mystery religion, and the plague is (BABYLON) CONFUSION, is in those who believe in them. Causing them to be instable.  We are told to come out of Her why, because her teachings are everywhere in this earth. The whole earth is flooded with these false teachings, and they effect everyones life. There are more but if we start with these we will be going in the right direction.  IMO

love and peace to you all……………………….gene

Looks like a good start to me.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    If the world is already full of false teachings why add your strange teachings then?

martian
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 25 2009,18:32)
    GB,
    If the world is already full of false teachings why add your strange teachings then?

The same question could be ask of you Nick

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi martian,
    Please correct me where my teachings are false.
    I love scripture and endeavour to abide in it but am never averse to correction.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 25 2009,06:05)
    To All…………Here is a list of what I believe is false teachings.

The Trinity……………………..IDOLATRY ………”YOU shall have not other Gods besides Me”, “Thou art the (ONLY) TRUE GOD”

Prexistence of Jesus…………..IDOLATRY………”The Lord shall raise up from your brethren a prophet like me, unto him shall you heed”.

Easter……………………………IDOLATRY…….. Came of Ishtar the goddess of sex and fertility…….ester eggs and bunny rabbits, sex !

Christ mass……………………..IDOLATRY…….. Dec 25 when the sun light shifts was always a pagan holiday.Jesus was not born then.

Sunday worship………………..IDOLATRY………The pagans practiced Sunday worship and they changes it from Saturday to Sunday.

Mary Mother of GOD…………..IDOLATRY………False Pagan origins teaching of Mother Goddesses  goes all the way back Semiramis.

Satan and Devil (BEINGS)……….IDOLATRY……… FALSE TEACHING, has it origins in pure paganism. The words are adjectives for evil.

GB,
    Anything that comes from the mouth of man pretending to be that of God is falsehood.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….all Idolatry is false Hood no matter where it comes from. So what your point?

love and peace to you…………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    You said in another thread
    “When i put it through my doctrinal filter it makes sense , “

So if your doctrinal filter made by you is essential whom do you really serve?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….when are you going to stay with subject matter, and quite trying to lead an attack on me personally, your only showing you ignorance, We all know you have no doctrinal filter at all, Just a parrot squawking out things he doesn't understand.

love and peace…………………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    You admit to putting sacred scripture through your own filter so that disqualifies you to teach.
    It is far safer to repeat what God teaches than to offer a filtered version.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………Is that what Jesus said when He explained to His disciples what he was talking about. Because they didn't understand what he meant. Did he say don't use your GOD given Minds to try to understand what he was saying. And it's not about what i say it about understanding what has already been said, not just parroting . IMO

peace……………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    So a carnal mind is all you need?
    That is how denominations form when men follow men who claim superior understanding.

If I was you I would just parrot scripture till you can see with more depth.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    1 Timothy 4:13
    Until I come, give attention to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation and teaching.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account