Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 01 2010,03:20)
    THINKER………INTERESTING SO NOW YOU TELL US JESUS WAS A PHYSICAL (ENTITY) interesting the Gnostic's thought that also, they believed Jesus was a GOD who came and inhabited a Physical body, thy never believed he was actually a flesh and blood human being but only appeared that way. A GOD taking an appearance in human form.  But John says who ever does not confess Jesus as coming (into being) in the Flesh is what the (SPIRIT) intellect of Antichrist. All who separate Jesus (EXACT) identity with our own are Liars and Perverter's of the simple truth of GOD. God did not become a human being and live a perfect life and then die and then raise himself and then tell us, you can do it just like i did. Pure flooish “MYSTERY RELIGION” teachings of TRINITARIANS and PREEXISTENCES.

Huh what?

I can't follow you at all dude!  

The body  INWHICH Christ died was His PHYSICAL body.

The body FOR WHICH Christ died was His MYSTICAL body, that is, His people.

ED J is confusing the two.

Moreover, ED J says that I am an accuser of the brethren because I say he propagandizes. Yet he was the first to accuse brethren of “institutional propaganda.”

Hypocrisy!

thinker

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 31 2009,11:20)
    THINKER………INTERESTING SO NOW YOU TELL US JESUS WAS A PHYSICAL (ENTITY) interesting the Gnostic's thought that also, they believed Jesus was a GOD who came and inhabited a Physical body, thy never believed he was actually a flesh and blood human being but only appeared that way. A GOD taking an appearance in human form.  But John says who ever does not confess Jesus as coming (into being) in the Flesh is what the (SPIRIT) intellect of Antichrist. All who separate Jesus (EXACT) identity with our own are Liars and Perverter's of the simple truth of GOD. God did not become a human being and live a perfect life and then die and then raise himself and then tell us, you can do it just like i did. Pure flooish “MYSTERY RELIGION” teachings of TRINITARIANS and PREEXISTENCES.

Gene

Why do you misqute Jack!

He never said…”JESUS WAS A PHYSICAL (ENTITY)” he said…

“Paul had just identified the body and blood of the Lord as that physical entity inwhich He suffered and died”

He said Jesus dwelt in his Body which is the physical entity!

WJ

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 31 2009,12:00)

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 01 2010,03:20)

Huh what?

I can't follow you at all dude!  

The body  INWHICH Christ died was His PHYSICAL body.

The body FOR WHICH Christ died was His MYSTICAL body, that is, His people.

Moreover, ED J says that I am an accuser of the brethren because I say he propagandizes. Yet he was the first to accuse brethren of “institutional propaganda.”

Hypocrisy!

thinker

Jack

I agree! Ed also throws scriptures out against those who disagree with him while he claims that he has come to bridge a gap between Trinitarians and antitrinitarians!

WJ

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2009,18:37)

Quote (chosenone @ Dec. 31 2009,17:05)
    Hi Ed J.

Not much use quoting from Matthew assuming it was for us, the message was to Israel and them only.

Blessings,  Jerry.

Hi ChosenOne,

When did WJ change his name to 'us'?

Ed J

Hi Ed J.
    The “us” I was refering to would have been better if I had used “the nations”.

Blessings.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 01 2010,01:02)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2009,21:51)

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 31 2009,21:19)

The “beef” is that you lie about Christ saying that He is the “body”
    when Paul clearly distinguished Him as the Savior of the body.
    I have never come across such a weird interpretation before.

Nonsense and  Propaganda!

thinker

Hi Thinker,

Why do you accuse me of lying?
    Did you look up those other verses that I said you wouldn't?
    I don't believe you did; these you may look up however?

Romans 12:4-5, 1Cor.10:17, 1Cor.11:29, 1Cor.12:12-27, Eph.1:23, Eph.3:6, Eph.4:4, 12,16, Eph.5:30, Col.3:15, James 3:6

Rev.12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,
    Now is salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God,
    and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down,
    which accuses them before “our (YHVH)”=117God day and night.

Ed J

Ed J,
    None of the verses you offer say that Christ is the body. Your treatment of 1 Cor. 11:29 is especially erroneous. It says that those who partake of the supper in an unworthy manner are guilty of the body and blood of the Lord (vs. 27). Paul had just identified the body and blood of the Lord as that physical entity inwhich He suffered and died (vs. vs. 25-26).

Paul identifies the mystical body as His redeemed people of which Christ Himself is the Savior (Eph. 5:23).

Your interpretations are based in pretext. For example: You invoke Ephesians 1:23 which clearly says that the Church is His body. It does not say that he himself is the body. He is the Savior of the body. You insinuate that he is the Savior of Himself. Jesus was sinless and needed no Savior.

thinker

Hi Thinker,

What you say does not make any sense?

The body of believers is Christ's body and YHVH is our Head.
    What did I lie about? I believe you just did not understand what I said?

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 01 2010,04:00)

Moreover, ED J says that I am is the accuser of the brethren an because I say he propagandizes.
    Yet he was the first to accuse brethren of “institutional propaganda.”

Hypocrisy!

thinker

Hi Thinker,
    How does Labeling propaganda material of systems of religion and traditions of men generated from religious institutions become an accusation?

Not you personally, satan is the accuser of the brethren.

Ed (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 01 2010,05:44)
    Jack

I agree! Ed also throws scriptures out against those who disagree with him while he claims that he has come to bridge a gap between Trinitarians and antitrinitarians!

WJ

Hi WJ,

Could you please explain what you mean by your post?

Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2009,15:49)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 01 2010,05:44)
    Jack

WJ

Hi WJ,

Could you please explain what you mean by your post?

Ed J

ED

I think my statement is clear.

You can't bridge gaps if you only claim that you have the truth and when someone disagrees with you, then you quote scriptures against them like you did with George which infer that they are enemies attacking you!

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

ED J said:

Hi Thinker,

ED J,

Paul clearly said that his people are the body and that Christ is the head. You have not bridged the gap between trinitarians and arians. You are an arian.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 01 2010,07:47)

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 01 2010,04:00)

Moreover, ED J says that I am is the accuser of the brethren an because I say he propagandizes.
    Yet he was the first to accuse brethren of “institutional propaganda.”

Hypocrisy!

thinker

Hi Thinker,
    How does Labeling propaganda material of systems of religion and traditions of men generated from religious institutions become an accusation?

Not you personally, satan is the accuser of the brethren.

Ed (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

Ed J,

How does my labeling as propaganda materials generated by quacks become an accusation?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So Jesus is the head of the “body of Christ” and not the God that Christ serves.
    We are the branches of Christ's vine but neither Jesus nor us are the Gardener?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 01 2010,05:42)

Gene

Why do you misqute Jack!

“Paul had just identified the body and blood of the Lord as that physical entity inwhich He suffered and died”

WJ

WJ……….please quote where Paul said Jesus' body was a physical ENTITY. Can we say the same thing. Are our bodies physical entities , i always thought we are the entities that live in these Physical bodies. The same way Jesus did. AS i said you teachings aline more and more with the Gnostic teachings. IMO

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 01 2010,09:40)
    You can't bridge gaps if you only claim that you have the truth and when someone disagrees with you

WJ

HI WJ,

So if someone disagrees with me, I no longer have “Truth”?

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 01 2010,10:59)
    ED J said:

Hi Thinker,

ED J,

Paul clearly said that his people are the body and that Christ is the head. You have not bridged the gap between trinitarians and arians. You are an arian.

thinker

Hi Thinkingman,

What is an arian?

Ed J

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 01 2010,12:03)
    Hi TT,
    So Jesus is the head of the “body of Christ” and not the God that Christ serves.
    We are the branches of Christ's vine but neither Jesus nor us are the Gardener?

Nick,

In the old testament the Husband was the God of Israel. In the new testament Christ is the Husband. Do the math Nick.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 01 2010,12:18)

Gene

Why do you misqute Jack!

WJ

WJ……….please quote where Paul said Jesus' body was a physical ENTITY. Can we say the same thing. Are our bodies physical entities , i always thought we are the entities that live in these Physical  bodies. The same way Jesus did. AS i said you teachings aline more and more with the Gnostic teachings. IMO

WJ,

This is not worthy of a second of your time.

thinker

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 01 2010,22:13)

Do the math Nick.

thinker

Hi Thinkingman, (Romans 8:6)

Are you ready to cross the bridge between two views;
    “Trinitarian” and “non-Trinitarian”?
    [6823] and [2368]: loose the dichotomy; WORSHIP GOD! (Eph.2:12-22)

I, Ed J, did the math; Post #6…
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y211715

Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 01 2010,05:24)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 01 2010,09:40)
    You can't bridge gaps if you only claim that you have the truth and when someone disagrees with you

WJ

HI WJ,

So if someone disagrees with me, I no longer have “Truth”?

Ed J

Ed

I will not respond to you if you respond to a clipped quote of mine!

I take that back.

So if someone disagrees with you, then they no longer have the truth?

You see how you are looking in that mirror?

WJ

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 31 2009,20:18)

Gene

Why do you misqute Jack!

WJ

WJ……….please quote where Paul said Jesus' body was a physical ENTITY. Can we say the same thing. Are our bodies physical entities , i always thought we are the entities that live in these Physical  bodies. The same way Jesus did. AS i said you teachings aline more and more with the Gnostic teachings. IMO

Gene

Is a Temple a physical entity?

Is your body the Temple of God?

Your Body is not spiritual is it? it is physical isn't it?

Geesh!!!

WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 01 2010,05:28)

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 01 2010,10:59)
    ED J said:

Hi Thinker,

ED J,

thinker

Hi Thinkingman,

What is an arian?

Ed J

Arian = Click Here

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account