Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 938 total)
  • Author

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 30 2009,11:23)
    WJ……..the pope Changing the day of worship to Sunday has nothing to do with what we are talking about, your using it as a distraction from the simple written truth as shown above.

Gene

If you and the Pope are Lord over the Sabbath then you can do what you want with it.

Your mission to make Jesus like you by exalting yourself to his status whether it be claiming to be “The Son of Man” or “Lord of the Sabbath” is anathema IMO!

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 31 2009,04:15)

WJ……….We are (ALL SONS of MAN) Jesus calling himself a son of Man is associating with our exact idenity. You mean you don't know that, What else do you think the son of man means?.

Gene your logic is flawed and ludicrous. If the title “Son of Man” was for everyone then what is the point of Jesus using the “Title”?

You infer that everyone is the “Son of Man” yet you have no NT scripture at all where any one claims to be “The Son of Man” or is called 'The Son of Man”.

Jesus never said he was “”A” Son of Man, he said he was “THE” Son of Man!

WJ

Keith,
    Gene's whole purpose is to bad mouth Jesus and to reduce Him to our level. If Jesus is on the same level as us then how do we glorify the Father by confessing HIm as Lord? Paul said that we must confess Jesus as Lord “to the glory of the Father.”

Gene says that He worships the Father. But the Father is not glorified by his remarks about Christ. In fact, Gene's remarks about Christ are the same as the words of a potty mouthed child to an earthly father. The day will come when Gene will face a terrible reward and he will beg the Father to wash his mouth out with soap rather than receive that reward.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Do you think there will be any reward for those who add trinity changing truth to a lie?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 31 2009,06:35)
    Hi TT,
    Do you think there will be any reward for those who add trinity changing truth to a lie?

See the “Arain dissenter's” thread. I worship the Father and the Son. I am safe.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    maybe you worship ether the Father and the son,Lk 20:9 He went on to tell the people this parable: “A man planted a vineyard, rented it to some farmers and went away for a long time.
    Lk 20:10 At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants so they would give him some of the fruit of the vineyard. But the tenants beat him and sent him away empty-handed.
    Lk 20:11 He sent another servant, but that one also they beat and treated shamefully and sent away empty-handed.
    Lk 20:12 He sent still a third, and they wounded him and threw him out.
    Lk 20:13 “Then the owner of the vineyard said, ‘What shall I do? I will send my son, whom I love; perhaps they will respect him.’
    Lk 20:14 “But when the tenants saw him, they talked the matter over. ‘This is the heir,’ they said. ‘Let’s kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’
    Lk 20:15 So they threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.
    “What then will the owner of the vineyard do to them?
    Lk 20:16 He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others.”
    When the people heard this, they said, “May this never be!”
    Lk 20:17 Jesus looked directly at them and asked, “Then what is the meaning of that which is written:
    “ ‘The stone the builders rejected
    has become the capstone’’ ?
    Lk 20:18 Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed

only one God the father and only one Son and they both have the HOLY Spirit because they are HOLY.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker……….Say what you will but at least I have (ONLY) ONE (TRUE) GOD But being deluded to believe in A LIE, that (Jesus is a GOD)you are unable to understand this.

gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker….you have never heard me (BADMOUTH) JESUS, just another lie you mouth off here. Please show me one place where i have ever bad mouth Jesus. Your insults are typical of trinitarians, because they have not truth in them.

gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 31 2009,04:23)

WJ……..the pope Changing the day of worship to Sunday has nothing to do with what we are talking about, your using it as a distraction from the simple written truth as shown above.

Gene

If you and the Pope are Lord over the Sabbath then you can do what you want with it.

Your mission to make Jesus like you by exalting yourself to his status whether it be claiming to be “The Son of Man” or “Lord of the Sabbath” is anathema IMO!

WJ

WJ……….I have clearly explained those Scriptures about the sabbath. We (are) Lords of the sabbath as Jesus said we are, the sabbath was made for man (get it) and therefore man is Lord of it and Jesus being a Man and is (ALSO) (like us) lord of the sabbath. Just as Man is Lord over the creation God Made on earth when He said let Man have (DOMINION) over it. Man is Lord of the created earth also.

Gen 1:26…..> And God said Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have (DOMINION) (OVER) the fish of the sea, and (OVER) fowls of the air, and (OVER) the cattle, and (OVER) ALL the earth, and (OVER) every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

DOMINION (IS) Lordship.

gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 31 2009,13:04)
    Thinker……….Say what you will but  at least I have (ONLY) ONE (TRUE) GOD But being deluded to believe in A LIE, that (Jesus is a GOD)you are unable to understand this.

gene

It is not a lie Gene. You said that we all are Lord of the sabbath. If we are all the Lord of the sabbath then Jesus is a lord like us and not the Lord. You know very well that if you confess Jesus is THE LORD it would be equivalent to admitting that He is Supreme. You are recanting now because you have been exposed and embarassed.

Even Con denies that Jesus is the “only Master and Lord” (Jude 4). He says that the word “Lord” is also a title for other men. Does this not reduce Jesus to being “a lord” and not “the only Lord?”

Prove your confession Gene. Say it right now. Say, “Jesus is my only Master and Lord.” If you do not believe it and confess it then you cannot glorify the Father who you say is your God. The Father must be worshiped on HIS TERMS. His terms are simple: Confess Jesus as your ONLY Master and Supreme Lord. If you don't believe it and confess it then the Father is NOT your God. You are your own god.

thinker

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 30 2009,02:54)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2009,20:33)
    It seems diversion is the 'only answer' to challenging deeply embedded religious dogmas.

This is laughable since I addressed your Heb 7:28 proof text and you didn't address any of my points and you are totally ignoring Matt 28:19!

Your whole post is about patronizing me. You say that you only want to establish the truth but you won't address the truth.

You insist that your truth is “the truth” and yet you do not back up your assumptions with facts!

What about Matt 28:19?

WJ

Hi WJ,

(2 Timothy 2:13)
    Matt. 28:19 is a great bible verse. It is the second to last verse in book of Mathew.
    It is about being baptized. Baptism represents the Gospel; which is the death burial and resurrection of Jesus!
    This verse says we should be baptized in the Father's Name; His name YHVH is pronounced YÄ and YÄ-hä-vā. (Psalm 45:17)
    “of the son” refers to [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă; He is The Fathers first born among many brethren.
    YÄ-shü-ă's name authentically establishes his father's Name YÄ as the Highest Name!(AKJV Psalm 83:18)
    This is because יהשוע means: (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[ישע]=[יהשוע]) the salvation of “GOD the Father”=117.
    Gematria helps to illustrate who God The father is, His Hebrew Name and title God is expressed as [117=יהוה האלהים]
    Gematria further helps Identify “YHVH is GOD”=117 and “The Savior”=117!
    We become God's adopted children when we receive of The Father's Spirit(John 4:24); called “HolySpirit”!
    “HolySpirit” is The Father(GOD) and His Son(Jesus Christ) in us! (John 14:23)
    The first recorded time of this happening was on the day of “Pentecost” and was recorded in “The Bible”=63(“The Word” of “YHVH”=63).
    This event happened EXACTLY 54 days after sinful Humans put the “God Son”=74(known in English as “Jesus”=74) to an excruciating death on a “cross”=74.
    What happened on this “Pentecost”=117 day is the indwelling of the “God Spirit”=117 in people!
    When we accept God's ransom sacrifice of his son(The passover) then when we look for Jesus without sin,
    He and His Father also come to indwell in us(Pentecost) as well. (Hebrews 9:28 / Isaiah 64:15)
    Then we have the “HolySpirit” dwelling in us as well! That is the Spiritual meaning of Matt.28:19.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Ed J.
    The four Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, were about Jesus and His “commission to Israel”, and to them only. See Matt.15:24 …24 Now He, answering, said, “I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
    Also Ro.15:8 …8 For I am saying that Christ has become the Servant of the Circumcision, for the sake of the truth of God, to confirm the patriarchal promises.
    Not much use quoting from Matthew assuming it was for us, the message was to Israel and them only.
    A good explanation of the meaning of this verse is from the “Concordant Publishing Concern”, which I have copied…

18 This account is principally concerned with the rejection of the kingdom. How fitting that it should close with a preview of its establishment in the coming eon! The place is significant. Satan took Him to a high mountain to show Him the kingdoms of the earth. The transformation was on a mountain. The place speaks of His exaltation. This will not be realized until He comes in glory. He has not yet taken His great power (Un.11:17). The apostles never went out to all nations. On the contrary, Peter was opposed when he went to the proselyte Cornelius (Ac.11:3). They never baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit. They used the titles of Christ intelligently when they baptized. They used “Jesus Christ” in baptizing Israelites, “Lord Jesus” for Samaritans (Ac.8:16). They never used “Christ Jesus,” the title of His present heavenly glory. They never used the formula here given because they knew that it was reserved for the future kingdom proclamation. They never discipled the nations, as such. The Lord was not with them till the conclusion of that eon, but left them soon after, when He ascended. This commission cannot be carried out until His return in power and glory to bless all nations through His people Israel.

Blessings, Jerry.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Dec. 31 2009,17:05)
    Hi Ed J.

Not much use quoting from Matthew assuming it was for us, the message was to Israel and them only.

Blessings,  Jerry.

Hi ChosenOne,

When did WJ change his name to 'us'?

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed J.
      The four Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, were about Jesus and His “commission to Israel”, and to them only.  See Matt.15:24   …24 Now He, answering, said, “I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
      Also Ro.15:8   …8 For I am saying that Christ has become the Servant of the Circumcision, for the sake of the truth of God, to confirm the patriarchal promises.
      A good explanation of the meaning of this verse is from the “Concordant Publishing Concern”, which I have copied…

18 This account is principally concerned with the rejection of the kingdom. How fitting that it should close with a preview of its establishment in the coming eon! The place is significant. Satan took Him to a high mountain to show Him the kingdoms of the earth. The transformation was on a mountain. The place speaks of His exaltation. This will not be realized until He comes in glory. He has not yet taken His great power (Un.11:17). The apostles never went out to all nations. On the contrary, Peter was opposed when he went to the proselyte Cornelius (Ac.11:3). They never baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit. They used the titles of Christ intelligently when they baptized. They used “Jesus Christ” in baptizing Israelites, “Lord Jesus” for Samaritans (Ac.8:16). They never used “Christ Jesus,” the title of His present heavenly glory. They never used the formula here given because they knew that it was reserved for the future kingdom proclamation. They never discipled the nations, as such. The Lord was not with them till the conclusion of that eon, but left them soon after, when He ascended. This commission cannot be carried out until His return in power and glory to bless all nations through His people Israel.

Blessings,  Jerry.

Hi ChosenOne,

Not interested in useless propaganda from religious institutions? (Prob.7:5-27 / Rev.18:2-8)
    The systems of religion and traditions of men make void the word of God! (Rom.3:13 / Col.2:22)

Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2009,19:15)

Hi Ed J.
      The four Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, were about Jesus and His “commission to Israel”, and to them only.  See Matt.15:24   …24 Now He, answering, said, “I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
      Also Ro.15:8   …8 For I am saying that Christ has become the Servant of the Circumcision, for the sake of the truth of God, to confirm the patriarchal promises.

Blessings,  Jerry.

Hi ChosenOne,

Not interested in useless propaganda from religious institutions? (Prob.7:5-27 / Rev.18:2-8)
    The systems of religion and traditions of men make void the word of God! (Rom.3:13 / Col.2:22)

Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

Yet you expect us to accept your personal “propaganda.”

thinker

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 31 2009,21:07)

thinker

Hi Thinker,

I listen to you, and everybody here, what's the beef?

Ed J

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2009,21:10)

thinker

Hi Thinker,

Ed J

The “beef” is that you lie about Christ saying that He is the “body” when Paul clearly distinguished Him as the Savior of the body. I have never come across such a weird interpretation before.

Nonsense and  Propaganda!

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 31 2009,21:19)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2009,21:10)

thinker

Hi Thinker,

Ed J

The “beef” is that you lie about Christ saying that He is the “body” when Paul clearly distinguished Him as the Savior of the body. I have never come across such a weird interpretation before.

thinker

A secondary “beef” I have with you is that you mess with WJ.

thinker

Ed J
    Participant

The “beef” is that you lie about Christ saying that He is the “body”
    when Paul clearly distinguished Him as the Savior of the body.
    I have never come across such a weird interpretation before.

thinker

Hi Thinker,

Why do you accuse me of lying?
    Did you look up those other verses that I said you wouldn't?
    I don't believe you did; these you may look up however?

Romans 12:4-5, 1Cor.10:17, 1Cor.11:29, 1Cor.12:12-27, Eph.1:23, Eph.3:6, Eph.4:4, 12,16, Eph.5:30, Col.3:15, James 3:6

Rev.12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,
    Now is salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God,
    and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down,
    which accuses them before “our (YHVH)”=117God day and night.

Ed J

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2009,21:51)

The “beef” is that you lie about Christ saying that He is the “body”
    when Paul clearly distinguished Him as the Savior of the body.
    I have never come across such a weird interpretation before.

thinker

Hi Thinker,

Why do you accuse me of lying?
    Did you look up those other verses that I said you wouldn't?
    I don't believe you did; these you may look up however?

Romans 12:4-5, 1Cor.10:17, 1Cor.11:29, 1Cor.12:12-27, Eph.1:23, Eph.3:6, Eph.4:4, 12,16, Eph.5:30, Col.3:15, James 3:6

Rev.12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,
    Now is salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God,
    and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down,
    which accuses them before “our (YHVH)”=117God day and night.

Ed J

Ed J,
    None of the verses you offer say that Christ is the body. Your treatment of 1 Cor. 11:29 is especially erroneous. It says that those who partake of the supper in an unworthy manner are guilty of the body and blood of the Lord (vs. 27). Paul had just identified the body and blood of the Lord as that physical entity inwhich He suffered and died (vs. vs. 25-26).

Paul identifies the mystical body as His redeemed people of which Christ Himself is the Savior (Eph. 5:23).

Your interpretations are based in pretext. For example: You invoke Ephesians 1:23 which clearly says that the Church is His body. It does not say that he himself is the body. He is the Savior of the body. You insinuate that he is the Savior of Himself. Jesus was sinless and needed no Savior.

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

THINKER………INTERESTING SO NOW YOU TELL US JESUS WAS A PHYSICAL (ENTITY) interesting the Gnostic's thought that also, they believed Jesus was a GOD who came and inhabited a Physical body, thy never believed he was actually a flesh and blood human being but only appeared that way. A GOD taking an appearance in human form. But John says who ever does not confess Jesus as coming (into being) in the Flesh is what the (SPIRIT) intellect of Antichrist. All who separate Jesus (EXACT) identity with our own are Liars and Perverter's of the simple truth of GOD. God did not become a human being and live a perfect life and then die and then raise himself and then tell us, you can do it just like i did. Pure flooish “MYSTERY RELIGION” teachings of TRINITARIANS and PREEXISTENCES.

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account