Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 29 2009,09:53)

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 25 2009,03:35)
    thinker……….quite dodging the issues, I am not denying Jesus is a “god” i and denying He is a GOD. Like you triitarians teach, and where 2Ths 2 says this man of sin is being displayed a GOD, sitting in the temple of GOD, that is Jesus you teach as a GOD, a False image of Him created BY false trinitarians teachings that apostates the church and Paul said it would. Your view is the same as the Gnostic's , you believe Jesus was a GOD sent from GOD and He was not (TRULY) a ordinary HUMAN being But a reincarnated GOD Being into a flesh form.  Pure garbage, you have no scriptural support for these LIES.

thinker

thinker………you letting your mentally come through again. No sound answers so poke fun at what is said, thinking this some how justifies you , but in fact it shows you ignorance and lack of true understanding. But then again what else could one expect of a deluded Trinitarian, so you do fill up the full measure of your kind it appears.

gene

Gene

You said…

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 28 2009,19:37)
    I am not denying Jesus is a “god” i and denying He is a GOD.

Seriously, does that quote make any sense to you?

There is no capital letters in the Greek as you know.

So when I read your post I was also {{{{Shaking my head}}}}!

Are you a becoming a Polytheist also?

WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2009,04:30)

I knew you were going to dodge my question; it seems diversion is the 'only answer' to challenging deeply embedded religious dogmas.
    I will repeat my question that you so easily dodged; PLEASE explain Hebrews 7:28, if you 'think' my assertions are somehow erroneous?
    Instead 'you choose' to parrot status quo religious propaganda(which resolves absolutely NOTHING)?

You mean like you dodged Matt 28:19?

OK, so if you will quite you patronizing and accusative words I will address Heb 7:28.

You quote…

Hebrews 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but
    the word(HolySpirit) of the oath (Isaiah 7:14), which was since the law,
    maketh the Son(Jesus) (Matt.1:18 / Luke 1;35), who is consecrated for evermore.

First of all you have injected the (Holy Spirit) into the text where the verse is speaking of “The word of the Oath”.

Are you saying that the “Holy Spirit” is of the oath?

So then whenever the Father gives an “Oath” it is the Holy Spirit?

Look at the wording!

Then you make the assumption that the Father is the Holy Spirit that Jesus sent and that was subservient to him!

The verse has nothing to do with the Holy Spirit for the Greek words “hagios pneuma” are not found in the text.

AT Robertson a renowned Greek grammarian states that this verse is speaking of the fulfillment of the oath found in “Pss 110:4, Pss 2:7, Hebrews 1:2 linked with Psalms 110:4. The Holy Spirit is not the Father as you presume.

There are many Scriptural reasons why the Holy Spirit cannot be the Father, nor the Father of Jesus. Here is just a few!

1.No scripture anywhere says the Holy Spirit is the Father!
    2.No scripture anywhere says the Holy Spirit is Jesus Father!
    3.The Holy Spirit was “sent” by the Father and Jesus!
    4.The Holy Spirit is subservient to Jesus!
    5.The Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father and Jesus!
    6.The Holy Spirit is never called Father by Jesus or any of the Apostles!
    7.The Holy Spirit is referred to by Jesus as Another!
    8.The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Son which cries’s “Abba Father”!
    9.The Holy Spirit makes intercession for us according to the will of God!
    10.The Holy Spirit is referred to by Jesus as the third person in baptism and having the same singular name as the Father and Jesus!

For the law appoints as high priests men who are weak; “but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever“. Heb 7:28

The Father appointed Jesus by an oath and Jesus fulfilled the oath and completely obeyed the perfect law and bringing in a New Covenant was perfected in that he learned obedience through the things he suffered and became the High Priest after the order of Melchisedec. His perfection through obedience didn't happen at the incarnation but in the end of his natural life and ministry when he said “It is finished”.

So this verse totally denys what you are trying to say!

I have addressed your point now will you address Matt 28:19?

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 29 2009,10:41)
    the exact pronunciation of the Tetragammation which was my original question put to you and of which you totally failed to address!

WJ

Hi WJ,

I thought the reason for asking questions is to discover what the “Truth” is!
    Is your 'only' goal in asking people questions to try prove to them wrong?

It's sad to see you fell for satan's oldest trick in the book, which is…
    If I(WJ) don't know something, then nobody does, because I(WJ) already know everything that is important and reliant.
    This is the same trick satan uses on all adolescents, telling them that they 'now' know more than their parents do?

You wonder why people on this forum appear to give you a hard time for 'truth' that you are 'sure' of?
    Can you not see God is reflecting back at you what you 'accuse' others of doing?
    It is truly sad that satan has you blinded to these facts.

In the U.S.A., the framers of the constitution based our judicial system on the bible.
    Wikipedia as a source Paramount's to hearsay evidence, which is not admissible in a court of law.  

When a word is transliterated from one language to another it is based on the “pronunciation” of the word!
    The plain and simple “provable” fact is: Hebrew has NO “J” sound or “W” sound!
    Why do you disregard this one fact alone?
    My goal is NOT to earn your respect, based on your faulty reasoning?
    My goal is to establish “Truth”, something you seem to ignore?
    My recently departed friend once said…”Nobody can know everything about everything”; that includes all of us.
    We are suppose to learn for each other. How can you learn from others if you(WJ) seem to think you know everything already?

As I told you before I won't argue with you about “Truth”.
    You asked (in essence)… 'do you know the exact pronunciation of the tetragrammation'?
    To which I gave you the correct pronunciation of YHVH: YÄ-hä-vā. (Psalm 45:17)
    If you choose to ignore this “Truth”, then go ahead and do so.

In Judaism, יהוה is reverenced to the degree that they don’t dare speak GOD’s Name for fear of saying His Name in vain. (Ex. 20:7 / Deut. 5:11)
    The spoken use of name-omitting icons was inspired by this fear of saying GOD’s name in vain. The primary icon used for indirectly referencing
    יהוה is [אדני] Âd-ô-nây meaning Lord or Owner. The secondary icon used for indirectly referencing הוהי is [ה שם] Hä-Shəm meaning “The Name”.
    Name-substitutions have negatively affected people for many generations; producing the uncertainty of how exactly to pronounce GOD’s Name.
    The use of name-omitting icons has effectually distanced (יהוה) “GOD” further and further from His Word.

Most English-speaking people either know GOD’s Name as JEHOVAH or not at all.
    The AKJV Bible has sometimes replaced [יהוה] YHVH with the correct title, “GOD”.
    However LORD in all-capital letters, is predominantly used as the exclusive replacement
    for הוהי in the AKJV Bible. LORD is an even less accurate title. This title-substitution occurs over 6,000 times
    in the AKJV Bible. An example of this is in Psalms 8:9: “O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy Name in all the earth!”

Whosoever shall call upon the name of “The LORD” shall be saved.
    How then shall they call on in Him whom they have not believed?
    And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard?
    (Rom. 10:13-14) The identity of יהוה=26 is GOD=26 spoken as YÄ=26; and YÄ-hä-vā.

I have already you my goal is to establish “Truth”; which is why I ask you this question, which you have avoided two or three times already.

If my assertions are somehow erroneous that “the word” is “HolySpirit”, then please explain this verse?

Hebrews 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but
    the word(HolySpirit) of the oath (Isaiah 7:14), which was since the law,
    maketh the Son(Jesus) (Matt.1:18 / Luke 1;35), who is consecrated for evermore.
    It seems diversion is the 'only answer' to challenging deeply embedded religious dogmas.

Ed J

KangarooJack
    Participant

Gene said:

Your view is the same as the Gnostic's , you believe Jesus was a GOD sent from GOD and He was not (TRULY) a ordinary HUMAN being But a reincarnated GOD Being into a flesh form.

Gene,
    Your knowledge of Gnosticism is as bad as your knowledge of the scriptures. The Gnostics denied that God could become flesh. You need some schoolin guy.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Gene said:

thinker………why is it when you go to any of there Churches you hardly ever hear the Name of the FATHER ever Mentioned then, It is all  about Jesus worship and little about Worshiping the FATHER who Jesus WORSHIPED,  why is that thinker? Even this false Christmas teaching is only about Jesus and hardly nothing about the FATHER. Your false religion of the trinity has replaces GOD the FATHER with Jesus as the Main tenet in you Idolatrous belief system.

Gene,
    You don't know anything. I hear the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit in EVERY worship service at my church. You are the dissenter Gene. The Revelation says that “every creature” worships the Father AND the Lamb (5:13). You leave Jesus out of worship. So you are the dissenter dude!

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Come out of her.
    Join the body of Christ.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 25 2009,03:55)
    Thinker………I worship the FATHER (ONLY) as the ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD, as Jesus said, YOU on the other hand worship Three MYSTERIOUS FORMS of GOD. The GOD I worship is SPIRIT and Has NEVER Been FLESH. He lives vicariously through His creation His spirit is in all things that has Life in them. He operates through the MINDS of HIS Childern and that includes Jesus and all who Have His Spirit in them. NO TRIUNE ANYTHING, ALL WHO TEACH AND PREACH THE TRINITY ARE (IDOLATERS) and false teachers.;

Every creature worships the Father AND the Lamb (Rev. 5:13)

” And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

'Blessing and honor and glory and power
         Be to Him who sits on the throne,
         And to the Lamb, forever and ever!' “

Gene is the dissenter!

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 29 2009,13:37)
    Hi TT,
    Come out of her.
    Join the body of Christ.

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 25 2009,03:55)
    Thinker………I worship the FATHER (ONLY) as the ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD, as Jesus said, YOU on the other hand worship Three MYSTERIOUS FORMS of GOD. The GOD I worship is SPIRIT and Has NEVER Been FLESH. He lives vicariously through His creation His spirit is in all things that has Life in them. He operates through the MINDS of HIS Childern and that includes Jesus and all who Have His Spirit in them. NO TRIUNE ANYTHING, ALL WHO TEACH AND PREACH THE TRINITY ARE (IDOLATERS) and false teachers.;

Every creature worships the Father AND the Lamb (Rev. 5:13)

” And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

' Blessing and honor and glory and power
         Be to Him who sits on the throne,
         And to the Lamb, forever and ever!' “

Gene is the dissenter!

YOU ARE A DISSENTER TOO NICK! While the rest of creation worships the Father AND the Lamb you and Gene do otherwise.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So you definitely have two gods but sometimes three?
    When will you submit to the lamb of God who is under his God?

terraricca
    Participant

hi to all
    there are no thrones ,there are only powers ,God the father top power,The son just little less power,
    archangels less power, angels less power, man less power ,but all the powers are controled by the rule of LOVE.Satan is a tempory power.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 29 2009,12:14)
    I have addressed your point now will you address Matt 28:19?

WJ

Hi WJ,

BELIEVERS PLACE » The Bible » English gematria: interfaces with akjv bible

Page 1 last post
    Page 2 post 1, 5 & 6
    Page 6 post 6

Ed J

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 29 2009,13:46)
    Hi TT,
    So you definitely have two gods but sometimes three?
    When will you submit to the lamb of God who is under his God?

Nick,
    Does it not say that “every creature” worships the Father AND the Lamb? I don't dissent from the rest of creation Nick.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 29 2009,13:50)
    hi to all
    there are no thrones ,there are only powers ,God the father top power,The son just little less power,
    archangels less power, angels less power, man less power ,but all the powers are controled by the rule of LOVE.Satan is a tempory power.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    you can t understand this??

I am just a fisherman

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 29 2009,11:54)
    Gene

You said…

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 28 2009,19:37)
    I am not denying Jesus is a “god” i and denying He is a GOD.

Seriously, does that quote make any sense to you?

There is no capital letters in the Greek as you know.

So when I read your post I was also {{{{Shaking my head}}}}!

Are you a becoming a Polytheist also?

WJ

Keith,
    Gene's doctrine of God is clearly evolving and is more unintelligible now then it was before.  

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 29 2009,15:39)
    hi TT
    you can t understand this??

I am just a fisherman

t,
    Do you understand this:

“ALL authority has been given unto me in heaven and in earth”

There is no hierarchy of authorities. Jesus alone has ALL authority.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    you are right, there are no thrones,but only powers.
    Mt 20:25 Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them.
    Mt 20:26 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,
    Mt 20:27 and whoever wants to be first must be your slave—
    Mt 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

read what Jesus said “NOT SO WITH YOU” you have to understand the sort of LOVE you have to possess.

I am just a fisherman

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 29 2009,15:52)
    hi TT
    you are right, there are no thrones,but only powers.
    Mt 20:25 Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them.
    Mt 20:26 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,
    Mt 20:27 and whoever wants to be first must be your slave—
    Mt 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

read what Jesus said “NOT SO WITH YOU” you have to understand the sort of LOVE you have to possess.

I am just a fisherman

t,
    You said, “God the Father top power. Jesus a little less power.” But Jesus said He had “ALL power.” What part of “ALL power” do you not comprehend?

You understand “I am a fisherman” and I applaud you. But I hope this does not represent the full extent of your powers of comprehension.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    no ,this will fit perfectly with the other tread with you on the Wisdom.
    the scriptures his a marvelous book .

I am just a fisherman

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account