Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

thinker………So now you are saying trinitarians do not say Jesus is A GOD. Now that is a lie, about THE LIE, you teach. If anyone has Half truths it is TRINITARIANS for sure. But i do understand who God Sends a deluding spirit to will truly believe (THE LIE) That Jesus is GOD and people hardly ever even Mention GOD the FATHER, but give all you worship to Jesus to the exclusion of GOD the FATHER. Your Practicing and teaching IDOLATRY. But so blind you don't even know it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T…………..Nick doesn't understand How GOD can be in all things, even Jesus understood and spoke about it , Saying I in you and you in me , and God he said was (IN) Him and they Both are in US. “Believe you not that the Father is in ME, he said”. The reason he can't understand this is because He does not understand what Spirit (IS), even though Jesus clearly explained it. GOD the FATHER is in us by HIS Words which (ARE) Spirit as Jesus plainly said. We are cleanse by the washing of the WORD. Nick see God through the eyes of Carnality. He sees him like a Man with super natural powers, BUT scripture say GOD is SPIRIT and because He is Pure Spirit He is able to control and effect all thoughts and minds in His whole creation at anytime he so chooses. He doesn't believe GOD can be in (ALL) and Through (ALL) as Scripture say He can. When people believe that way they do not accept the fact that GOD works in the Heart and Minds of those he is calling, the it is He who really change our Hearts and Mind and (creates) true righteousness in us. He focuses on his self salvation efforts of human works through the medium of (FEAR) that Somehow this FEAR will produce a change in our Hearts and minds. It is a self salvation works He teaches He thinks we first repent and then recieve GOD Spirit, when in fact GOD SPirit causes us to repents, Jut the opposite of what he thinks. IMO

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 25 2009,02:53)
    thinker………So now you are saying trinitarians do not say Jesus is A GOD. Now that is a lie, about THE LIE, you teach. If anyone has Half truths it is TRINITARIANS for sure. But i do understand who God Sends a deluding spirit to will truly believe (THE LIE) That Jesus is GOD and people hardly ever even Mention GOD the FATHER, but give all you worship to Jesus to the exclusion of GOD the FATHER. Your Practicing and teaching IDOLATRY. But so blind you don't even know it.

What! Trinitarians deny that Jesus is “a god.” This is what the JW's say. Trinitarians say that Jesus is GOD and not “a god.”

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Gene said:

That Jesus is GOD and people hardly ever even Mention GOD the FATHER, but give all you worship to Jesus to the exclusion of GOD the FATHER. Your Practicing and teaching IDOLATRY.

Trinitarians do NOT give ALL worship to Jesus. Trinitarians with the rest of creation give worship to the Father AND the Lamb.

” And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

'Blessing and honor and glory and power
         Be to Him who sits on the throne,
         And to the Lamb, forever and ever!' “

It says, “AND to the Lamb” Gene. It says that “every creature” worships the Father AND the Lamb Gene. But of course you don't worship the One who died for you. All creation does but you. You are the dissenter Gene.

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

thinker……….quite dodging the issues, I am not denying Jesus is a “god” i and denying He is a GOD. Like you triitarians teach, and where 2Ths 2 says this man of sin is being displayed a GOD, sitting in the temple of GOD, that is Jesus you teach as a GOD, a False image of Him created BY false trinitarians teachings that apostates the church and Paul said it would. Your view is the same as the Gnostic's , you believe Jesus was a GOD sent from GOD and He was not (TRULY) a ordinary HUMAN being But a reincarnated GOD Being into a flesh form. Pure garbage, you have no scriptural support for these LIES.

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    it is true that the beginning of wisdom is the fear of God,but like you said onless you know God how can you fear him??so it is also true the bible (word of god )will teach you how to get cleans and make your live into God will this is a proposition God Make to all of us we only have to accepted and follow the instructions,not that we deserve it but if we accept he will give us grace.and grace means everlasting live.

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    i know nick….. likes to follow the letter not spirit ,to nick…the letter is the spirit.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 25 2009,03:27)
    Gene said:

That Jesus is GOD and people hardly ever even Mention GOD the FATHER, but give all you worship to Jesus to the exclusion of GOD the FATHER. Your Practicing and teaching IDOLATRY.

Trinitarians do NOT give ALL worship to Jesus. Trinitarians with the rest of creation give worship to the Father AND the Lamb.

” And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

'Blessing and honor and glory and power
         Be to Him who sits on the throne,
         And to the Lamb, forever and ever!' “

It says, “AND to the Lamb” Gene. It says that “every creature” worships the Father AND the Lamb Gene. But of course you don't worship the One who died for you. All creation does but you. You are the dissenter Gene.

thinker

thinker………why is it when you go to any of there Churches you hardly ever hear the Name of the FATHER ever Mentioned then, It is all about Jesus worship and little about Worshiping the FATHER who Jesus WORSHIPED, why is that thinker? Even this false Christmas teaching is only about Jesus and hardly nothing about the FATHER. Your false religion of the trinity has replaces GOD the FATHER with Jesus as the Main tenet in you Idolatrous belief system.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker………I worship the FATHER (ONLY) as the ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD, as Jesus said, YOU on the other hand worship Three MYSTERIOUS FORMS of GOD. The GOD I worship is SPIRIT and Has NEVER Been FLESH. He lives vicariously through His creation His spirit is in all things that has Life in them. He operates through the MINDS of HIS Childern and that includes Jesus and all who Have His Spirit in them. NO TRIUNE ANYTHING, ALL WHO TEACH AND PREACH THE TRINITY ARE (IDOLATERS) and false teachers.;

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    do you realy believe that God sit on a throne,he is a Spirit,he created the heaven and it is by his spirit (powers)that he keeps everithing in place, this is a illustration,a metaphore,we cannot phantom the idea of what Gods like.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 25 2009,03:16)
    T…………..Nick doesn't understand How GOD can be in all things, even Jesus understood and spoke about it , Saying I in you and you in me , and God he said was (IN) Him and they Both are in US.  “Believe you not that the Father is in ME, he said”. The reason he can't understand this is because He does not understand what Spirit (IS), even though Jesus clearly explained it. GOD the FATHER is in us by HIS Words which (ARE) Spirit as Jesus plainly said. We are cleanse by the washing of the WORD. Nick see God through the eyes of Carnality. He sees him like a Man with super natural powers, BUT scripture say GOD is SPIRIT and because He is Pure Spirit He is able to control and effect all thoughts and minds in His whole creation at anytime he so chooses. He doesn't believe GOD can be in (ALL) and Through (ALL) as Scripture say He can.  When people believe that way they do not accept the fact that GOD works in the Heart and Minds of those he is calling, the it is He who really change our Hearts and Mind and (creates) true righteousness in us. He focuses on his self salvation efforts of human works through the medium of (FEAR) that Somehow this FEAR will produce a change in our Hearts and minds. It is a self salvation works He teaches He thinks we first repent and then recieve GOD Spirit, when in fact GOD SPirit causes us to repents, Jut the opposite of what he thinks.  IMO

G,
    God is in some-the saved that Paul wrote to.
    Some also are washed by the word but it would be folly to assume all are.
    The way offered by Peter at pentecost remains open but most will assume they are saved.

terraricca
    Participant

for gene

chosenone
    Participant

Gene.
    What Nick doesn't understand is that Pauls letters are FOR the “Nations”, not just for the saved (for who knows if they are saved?), Ro.15:16 & Eph.3:8-9.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……So when a unconverted person dies then the Spirit(INTELLECT) does not go back to GOD who GAVE IT?. GOD is in all things that has Life or it simply would not have life at all. “GOD is in all and through all” He is the life of the whole world and everything in it. Does it not say “for He enlightens every man who comes into the world”, GO and figure that out NICK and you may have a better understanding, of the awesomeness of our Heavenly Father. IMO

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 20 2009,07:05)

Ed

You should get your facts straight.

JHVH\YHWH is the English translation of the Tetragammation! Click here

Even so you still didn't answer the question!

Do you know the “Exact” pronunciation of the Tetragammation “YHWH”?

WJ

Hi WJ,

You rely on Wikipedia, for truth about God?
    No wonder you have such problems with Theology.
    If your goal is to help establish “Truth”, then carefully read this entire post.
    If you believe 'you'(WJ) already know “all” Truth, then don't read this post;
    because you “might” actually learn something!

Common sense “should” tell you that JHVH and YHWH both CANNOT be right, one must certainly be wrong!
    Since they are both exactly 3/4 correct; that makes them both entirely WRONG!
    Like the JW's say, how much poison do you have to add to water to make the water poison?
    Certainly less than 1/4 of it's volume!  
    You show how little you really know about God.

YHVH is God's Name transliterated into English.

GOD’s most sacred Holy Name [יהוה] was given to us directly from the Hebrew language.
    Correctly translating Hebrew into other languages can be difficult however.
    Some basic linguistical rules need to be considered when translating Hebrew texts.
    These include a lack of spacing between words, as a general rule has no written vowels
    and the basic direction in which Hebrew is written (opposite: from right to left).
    Hebrew word spacing is a modern advent that distinguishes one word from the next,
    aiding both translators and multi-linguists alike. Unwritten “implied” vowel sounds
    are a concern because, correct pronunciations of Hebrew words are at risk.

GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet
    lacks vowels. Hebrew has No [W] sound, and No [J] sound, and the symbol ש is pronounced “Sh”.

[יהוה] GOD’s Name   [י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey   is CORRECTLY pronounced  YÄ-hä-vā  &  [יה] YÄ
    Strong’s con. Heb. # 3068, 3069 & 3050 should have been used instead of relying on Wikipedia for your “Truth”!
    Dr James Strong was a Bible scholar, Wikipedia Paramount's to hearsay; inadmissible in a court of law.  

The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63.

Until The Bible is looked at as a whole ‘religious deceptions’ will continue.

1Cor. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ(the body);
    and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God(The Father).

Do you not see that the natural progression is NOT used? Modern English would word this verse…
    1 Cor.11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every woman is the man,
    and the head of every man is Christ, and the head of Christ is God; but it is NOT!
    This is the “very reason” why Col.1:16-17 is misunderstood, opening the door for religious deception.

Christ is the body(of believers) and “God The Father” is the head of that body!

Col.1:18 And “He”(The Father) is the head of “the body”(Christ), the church: who(Christ) is the beginning,
    the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he(the Father) might have the preeminence.

Eph.4:16 From whom the “whole body”(Christ) fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth,
    according to the effectual working in the measure of every part(woman and man), maketh increase of the body(Christ) unto the edifying of itself in love.

I knew you were going to dodge my question; it seems diversion is the 'only answer' to challenging deeply embedded religious dogmas.
    I will repeat my question that you so easily dodged; PLEASE explain Hebrews 7:28, if you 'think' my assertions are somehow erroneous?
    Instead 'you choose' to parrot status quo religious propaganda(which resolves absolutely NOTHING)?

If you “still choose” to believe 'status quo religious propaganda', that is your choice to do so?
    I will only present to you “Truth”, it takes the “HolySpirit” residing on the inside
    for truth to be believed; I will NOT argue with you, it is pointless!

“The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117; who is known in the Hebrew tongue as
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm, and there is NO OTHER! (Isaiah 43:11)
    I certainly hope you will begin to shake the sleepers off.

God bless
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

hi all
    we all die but the spirit of all does not go in the same place so explains Jesus

terraricca
    Participant

Group: Members

——————————————————————————–
    Group: Members

——————————————————————————–
    hi all
    i am a fisher man ,so i have a fisherman question, (1)why no man can see God and live,? (2) why was it that at the mountain in the dessert wen God approach the Montaigne it was burning and noisy,? (3)we all agree that God create all things but tell me what did he created first?, (4)we all have learn and most of us trough pictures the vastness of the universe,could you tell me on witch rock God as is coffee,or how big or how small you think God is?
    (5)you will tell me he is a spirit ,not physical right,so what is a spirit?do spirit have thrones to sit on,if they do ,they should have something to sit whit like a rear end.?(6)we know that the spirit is also thoughts what also can be translated into will,now what would happen if God would have created us without a body,we be still to his image is it ,yes God is spirit,but we would not be able to do anything beside thinking of a many things to do .is it not so ?

(7)i believe God created The word who became Christ in time what God calls his only begotten son the first of all creation ,the means of the ability to performing what he has make his intention to do,that was to create the universe and us and everything in it.

this is my deepest believe and understanding of the scriptures.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2009,20:30)
    Hi WJ,

If your goal is to help establish “Truth”, then carefully read this entire post.

Common sense “should” tell you that JHVH and YHWH both CANNOT be right, one must certainly be wrong!
    Like the JW's say, how much poison do you have to add to water to make the water poison?

GOD’s most sacred Holy Name [יהוה] was given to us directly from the Hebrew language.
    Correctly translating Hebrew into other languages can be difficult however.
    Some basic linguistical rules need to be considered when translating Hebrew texts.
    These include a lack of spacing between words, as a general rule has no written vowels
    and the basic direction in which Hebrew is written (opposite: from right to left).
    Hebrew word spacing is a modern advent that distinguishes one word from the next,
    aiding both translators and multi-linguists alike. Unwritten “implied” vowel sounds
    are a concern because, correct pronunciations of Hebrew words are at risk.

GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet
    lacks vowels. Hebrew has No [W] sound, and No [J] sound, and the symbol ש is pronounced “Sh”.

[יהוה] GOD’s Name   [י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey   is CORRECTLY pronounced  YÄ-hä-vā  &  [יה] YÄ
    Strong’s con. Heb. # 3068, 3069 & 3050 should have been used instead of relying on Wikipedia for your “Truth”!
    Dr James Strong was a Bible scholar, Wikipedia Paramount's to hearsay; inadmissible in a court of law.  

The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63.

Until The Bible is looked at as a whole ‘religious deceptions’ will continue.

1Cor. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ(the body);
    and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God(The Father).

Do you not see that the natural progression is NOT used? Modern English would word this verse…
    1 Cor.11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every woman is the man,
    and the head of every man is Christ, and the head of Christ is God; but it is NOT!
    This is the “very reason” why Col.1:16-17 is misunderstood, opening the door for religious deception.

Christ is the body(of believers) and “God The Father” is the head of that body!

Col.1:18 And “He”(The Father) is the head of “the body”(Christ), the church: who(Christ) is the beginning,
    the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he(the Father) might have the preeminence.

Eph.4:16 From whom the “whole body”(Christ) fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth,
    according to the effectual working in the measure of every part(woman and man), maketh increase of the body(Christ) unto the edifying of itself in love.

I knew you were going to dodge my question; it seems diversion is the 'only answer' to challenging deeply embedded religious dogmas.
    I will repeat my question that you so easily dodged; PLEASE explain Hebrews 7:28, if you 'think' my assertions are somehow erroneous?
    Instead 'you choose' to parrot status quo religious propaganda(which resolves absolutely NOTHING)?

If you “still choose” to believe 'status quo religious propaganda', that is your choice to do so?
    I will only present to you “Truth”, it takes the “HolySpirit” residing on the inside
    for truth to be believed; I will NOT argue with you, it is pointless!

“The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117; who is known in the Hebrew tongue as
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm, and there is NO OTHER! (Isaiah 43:11)
    I certainly hope you will begin to shake the sleepers off.

God bless
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J……………You are right on on this brother, good post.

peace and love to you and yours……………………….gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 25 2009,03:35)
    thinker……….quite dodging the issues, I am not denying Jesus is a “god” i and denying He is a GOD. Like you triitarians teach, and where 2Ths 2 says this man of sin is being displayed a GOD, sitting in the temple of GOD, that is Jesus you teach as a GOD, a False image of Him created BY false trinitarians teachings that apostates the church and Paul said it would. Your view is the same as the Gnostic's , you believe Jesus was a GOD sent from GOD and He was not (TRULY) a ordinary HUMAN being But a reincarnated GOD Being into a flesh form.  Pure garbage, you have no scriptural support for these LIES.

thinker

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2009,04:30)

Hi WJ,

No. But you have not proven the source incorrect.

For instance…

The Tetragrammaton occurs 6,828 times in the Hebrew text of both the Biblia Hebraica and Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia.[2] It does not appear in the Song of Songs, Ecclesiastes, or Esther. It first appears in the Hebrew text in Genesis 2:4.[3][2] The letters, properly read from right to left (in Biblical Hebrew), are:
    Hebrew    Letter name    Pronunciation
    י                  Yodh                       “Y”

ה                   He                          “H”

ו                  Waw                       “W” or placeholder for “O”/”U” vowel (see mater lectionis)

ה                    He                        “H” (or often a silent letter at the end of a word)

These four letters are usually transliterated from Hebrew as IHVH in Latin, JHWH in German, French and Dutch, “and JHVH/YHWH in English. This has been variously rendered as “Yahweh” or even occasionally as “Jehovah”, based on the Latin form of the term“. Wikipedia

If that source isn't enough then how about this one…?

: the “four Hebrew letters usually transliterated YHWH or JHVH that form a biblical proper name of God — compare yahweh Source

If that is not good enough for you then how about the Jewish Encyclopedia.com…?

Adding these 264 occurrences and the 315 just noted to the 5,410 instances of the simple Tetragrammaton, the word “Yhwh” is found to occur 5,989 times in the Bible.  Source

Or how about this one…?

The sacred name of God. In Hebrew “four-letter word” or symbol meaning yod-ye-vau-he (YHWH) and signifying Yahweh“. It is pronounced in Hebrew as “Adomai,” and written generally as JHYH “with variations of JHVH or YHVH“. In English it became Jehovah. Source

Do you notice the words “variations”, “Usually”, “Generally”? In other words the actual pronunciation of the “Tetragammation” has been lost. So your post is ambiguous!

You did not answer my question? Here it is again and since you will not answer it I will.

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 20 2009,07:05)

Do you know the “Exact” pronunciation of the Tetragammation “YHWH”?

The answer is “No” for no one but God does!

Patronizing remarks like these are not “fruitful” in dialogue,  nor will you gain any respect from me!

Yes of course it is the truth because you say so right?

It seems to me with this statement and your previous one you are the one that thinks you know it all!

But then you say…

Make up your mind, you were arguing that YHVH and “NOT” YHWH was right, so now you say neither is right which is what I originally asked you and you avoided answering my question and instead proceeded to patronize me!

Look, your patronizing remarks about me must make you feel powerful and right I suppose. But I do not have to continue dialogue with a mean spirited person like you are being in your remarks. What do you know about my relationship with God and what I know about him? Because someone disagrees with you does that mean they are ignorant about God? Although I will be one of the first to admit that I don’t know anything as I ought to know!

But we do not know that for sure do we?

If you want to go down that rabbit hole be my guest. But you will find in the end there is no way to know the exact pronunciation of the Tetragammation which was my original question put to you and of which you totally failed to address!

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account