Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    it is in regard of my comment i made

Group: Members

——————————————————————————–
    hi WJ
    it is hurting my ears and my eyes to read you comment about the Son being his FATHER, and the FATHER being the SON,
    the truth can only be understood but proved by the scriptures,not by one WORD in a sentense but the all and total scriptures account.

try it

Group: Members

——————————————————————————–
    hi WJ
    so you don't believe in the trinity ?,if so please exuse me this is then my mistake please forgive me

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 20 2009,09:45)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2009,17:35)
    It Looks like you are willing to cross the bridge.

Not at all. That is total confusion. You say the Father is the Word that was with himself, and that became flesh, and that the Father is the Holy Spirit which is 1/2 of Jesus at his birth.  

Did I get that wrong?

Hi WJ,

Is the trinity any less confusing to the non-Trinitarian? More.

You are close, here is the fix…

You say the Father is the Word that was with Jesus, and that became flesh in Jesus,
    and that the Father is the Holy Spirit which is 1/2 of Jesus at his birth, and fully in Jesus at his baptism.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

PS. I'm not asking anybody to agree with my view of God; only to understand it.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 20 2009,09:22)
    How about that Jesus is God!

WJ

Hi WJ,

Hebrews 2:8 / John 20:28

God bless
    Ed J
    httP;//www.holycitybiblecode.org

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 20 2009,10:08)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 19 2009,18:06)
    hi WJ
    so you don't believe in the trinity ?,if so please exuse me this is then my mistake please forgive me.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    see what happen when you don't read all the quotes:p

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2009,18:33)

Not at all. That is total confusion. You say the Father is the Word that was with himself, and that became flesh, and that the Father is the Holy Spirit which is 1/2 of Jesus at his birth.  

Did I get that wrong?

Hi WJ,

You say the Father is the Word that was with Jesus, and that became flesh in Jesus,
    and that the Father is the Holy Spirit which is 1/2 of Jesus at his birth, and fully in Jesus at his baptism.

God bless
    Ed J

So the Father is the Word that came in the flesh and the Holy Spirit is 1/2 of Jesus?  

Nope. Jesus is the Word as John clarifys in 1 John 1:1-3 and Revelations 19:13!

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    did you see my quotes look back a little

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 20 2009,16:30)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2009,18:33)

Did I get that wrong?

Hi WJ,

God bless
    Ed J

So the Father is the Word that came in the flesh and the Holy Spirit is 1/2 of Jesus?  

Nope. Jesus is the Word as John clarifys in 1 John 1:1-3 and Revelations 19:13!

WJ

Hi WJ,

Hebrews 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but
    the word(HolySpirit) of the oath (Isaiah 7:14), which was since the law,
    maketh the Son(Jesus) (Matt.1:18 / Luke 1;35), who is consecrated for evermore.

Why do you choose to ignore Hebrews 7:28?
    The verses you quote are talking about the HolySpirit.
    There is Great consistency with my view.

Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2009,01:09)

Because you inject “Holy Spirit” in the verse!

The holy Spirit is not in those verses either!  :p

Why do you ignore the fact that Jesus is the Word in 1 John 1:1-3 and has the name “The Word of God” in Revelation 19:13?

I see no consistency in your view, but simply inference!

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 20 2009,18:28)

Because you inject “Holy Spirit” in the verse!

The holy Spirit is not in those verses either!  

Why do you ignore the fact that Jesus is the Word in 1 John 1:1-3 and has the name “The Word of God” in Revelation 19:13?

I see no consistency in your view, but simply inference!

WJ

Hi WJ,

Why do you say I ignore those verses?
    I told you they are about the HolySpirit.
    I explained to you John 1-3; you even wrote it down.

Rev.19:13 goes with Rev.19:16; which I have explained as well.

But you choose to ignore the plain wording Hebrews 7:28.
    If you don't believe my view of it, then offer another!
    You can't because my view is correct!

That is how the non-Trinitarian views your explanation of a trinity.
    And here is a bible verse explaining this phenomenon…

Psalm 18:25-26 With the merciful thou wilt show thyself merciful;
    with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
    With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure;
    and with the froward thou wilt show thyself froward.

Ed J

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Ed J………..welcome to my world, you can present the truth as clear as a crystal and they (trinitarians) will not get it. When God sends a deluding Spirit (intellect) they will believe and teach (THE LIE) and that LIE is that JESUS is A GOD> 2Ths 2.

gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 21 2009,03:28)
    Ed J………..welcome to my world, you can present the truth as clear as a crystal and they (trinitarians) will not get it. When God sends a deluding Spirit (intellect) they will believe  and teach (THE LIE) and that LIE is that JESUS is A GOD> 2Ths 2.

gene

You talk of others having “deluded spirits” when it is you who says that we will be like God.

thinker

uoflfan
    Participant

Jesus is God but only because he has God in Him. The servant is not as great as the Master.

uoflfan
    Participant

We will be like God in the sense that we are spirit but not in any other way.

terraricca
    Participant

hi all
    if we believe that Jesus is like God because he has God in him,wrong
    we all have god in us ,we would not be alive otherwise,
    what we have to understand i believe ,is ,it is the power of god we all recieve in proportion of his will,Christ first the greathest power after God himself,
    the angels according to their rangs,then we humans,according to their rangs in the eyes of God not men.
    now the will of God has a plan from the beginning and that the true word of God spelled in the scriptures this is the Holy truth,because it as the guidance of the spirit of God ,this spirit can only be Holy because God his Holy ,this spirit is also totaly true because it comes from God who is the truth.
    now sinse Christ accomplish the will of God he becoms the living truth ,this is why he said to Pilate “I AM THE TRUTH” when he was asked what is the truth.
    now the apostels also became truth because of the same reason ,but only to the end of their lives ,'Paul said i have run the good race'
    so in conclution,it is not wise to make the scriptures to contredict them selfs ,but rather make them to complete understanding.
    in this way you will maintain the spirit of Christ intact.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    What a silly idea-God is in everyone!
    God breathed into earthly mud and that gave men life.[Gen 2.7]
    God takes back that life at death and unless men have found the living Spirit they face the judgement.[Ecc12]

Stay within scripture.
    You must be reborn from above.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Listen to Paul in Athens.
    God is NEAR TO everyone.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    i do not believe you do not know what Paul was saying ,when he said this word ;God is NEAR TO everyone.
    do you know?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 21 2009,03:28)
    Ed J………..welcome to my world, you can present the truth as clear as a crystal and they (trinitarians) will not get it. When God sends a deluding Spirit (intellect) they will believe  and teach (THE LIE) and that LIE is that JESUS is A GOD> 2Ths 2.

gene

Yeah right Gene. How many times have we presented truth to you and you just trash it? Jesus said that the Son reveals the Father to whom HE WILLS (Matt. 11:27). But you reject it. Paul said that the Son WILL BE subject to the Father which means that He cannot be under the Father now. To say “will be” doesn't make sense if the Son is subject now. But you sweep it under the carpet.

You say that Jesus' words were not His own but reject that when He was exalted ALL truth became His own. Jesus anticipated that the time would come when all truth would be His as well as the Father's (John 16). He said, “All that the Father has is mine.” But you just want to keep Jesus in the place of subjection even after the Father has exalted Him.

You have denied these scriptures over and over again. Yet you have the audacity to say that trinitarians “don't get it” and that we have a “deluding spirit.”

You speak HALF truths and a half truth is a falsehood. In a court of law you would be a perjuror because you do not tell the WHOLE truth.

Btw, trinitarians don't speak the lie that Jesus is a god. That is David's lie. Trinitarians say that Jesus is our “Great God and our Savior.”

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    you should stay within scriptures ,if you believe i said something what broken the scritures show me the scripture other wise keep your pease.

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account