Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 19 2009,10:34)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,18:23)

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 18 2009,02:18)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,17:33)
    Con

Maybe you didn't notice.

Only Jesus sits in the Fathers throne!

WJ

Actually he is at the right side of the Father and sits with God on his throne. We can sit with Christ on his throne.

Does that make us Christ?

No. God shares his authority with Christ and Christ shares his authority with those of us who are worthy.

No I am not a modalist!

It does not make him the Father but it does make him equal to the Father since he has all authority and power and is not yet subject to the Father. 1 Cor 15:24

Why do you dodge that point?

WJ

And what about those that are seated with Christ on his throne.

The point is that whatever conclusion you draw from Christ sitting on the Father's throne must also be drawn with those that sit with Christ on his throne.

If you say that Jesus is God because he sits on the Father's throne, then you have to say that those who sit with Christ are Christ.

So if there is any confusion as to Christ's position on the Father's throne, then think of those who sit with Christ and their status to him, and use that as a guide.

Hi T8,

1Cor.11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;
    and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

When are they going to wake up.

Eph.5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest,
    and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

God bless you T8,
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 18 2009,20:19)

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 19 2009,10:34)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,18:23)

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 18 2009,02:18)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,17:33)
    Con

Maybe you didn't notice.

Only Jesus sits in the Fathers throne!

WJ

Actually he is at the right side of the Father and sits with God on his throne. We can sit with Christ on his throne.

Does that make us Christ?

No. God shares his authority with Christ and Christ shares his authority with those of us who are worthy.

No I am not a modalist!

It does not make him the Father but it does make him equal to the Father since he has all authority and power and is not yet subject to the Father. 1 Cor 15:24

Why do you dodge that point?

WJ

And what about those that are seated with Christ on his throne.

The point is that whatever conclusion you draw from Christ sitting on the Father's throne must also be drawn with those that sit with Christ on his throne.

If you say that Jesus is God because he sits on the Father's throne, then you have to say that those who sit with Christ are Christ.

So if there is any confusion as to Christ's position on the Father's throne, then think of those who sit with Christ and their status to him, and use that as a guide.

Hi T8,

and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

When are they going to wake up.

Eph.5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest,
    and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

God bless you T8,
    Ed J

Ed

To say that 1 Cor 11:3, 4 proves that Jesus is less God than the Father is a straw man.

Tell me, since you are above your wife as the head (if you are married), is your wife any less human than you? Then what makes you think those verses teach that Jesus is less God than the Father?

Remember, according to Phil 2:6-8 and 1 Cor 15:24 Jesus “willingly subjects himself” to the Father, not that he had to for he was and is in very nature God just like the Father is in very nature God!

He did it for you and I “by making himself nothing” and coming in the likeness of sinful flesh and being found in fashion as a man “humbled himself” even to the death of the cross!

No man took his life from him, but he laid it down and had the power to take it up again.

The very fact that Jesus “made himself nothing” and came in the flesh is proof of his Deity, which is something that many overlook.

Jesus has not yet “subjected himself” nor his Kingdom to the Father. Imagine that!!! 1 Cor 15:24

So let the Arians see him as less than the Father if they like.

Yet we know that he is seated with the Father, far above the heavens and yet lives in every believer with “ALL AUTHORITY AND POWER BEING MADE SUBJECT TO HIM“.

Yes, he is my Great God and Savour and my “Only Master and Lord”!!! Titus 2:13, Jude 1:4 For the Lord our God is One Lord! Deut 6:4

Yes, when are they going to wake up?

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    So you proclaim two gods?

kerwin
    Participant

1 Corinthians 15:27-28 reads:

For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

So we know that God is not subject, or even equal, to Jesus but rather that Jesus is subject to God.

I cannot see any other way to interpret this teaching.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 19 2009,00:00)
    hi WJ
    I will invite everyone who is victorious to sit with me on my throne, “just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne”. Rev 3:21 NLT

you know the true meaning of this verse is this;
    that Christ received from God the father all the powers for is task and that he will share it with who ever is victorious” this is the true meaning 'glory to God the father and Jesus Christ.amen

terraicca: I agree. Isn't that awsome! Bless you, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 19 2009,03:08)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,11:07)
    hi WJ
    this is in cording to the scriptures were Christ says i will prepare a place for you,and Paul who said we will reign with him.and Christ said you will be with me and you shall see me the way i am.

Do you think you are equal to Jesus or ever will be?

WJ

WJ: He is my brother and your brother. He was the first begotten of our family. You tell me, are brothers equal in their fathers eyes? Bless you, TK

KangarooJack
    Participant

t8 said:

While on the throne Christ reveals the Father to whomsoever He wills.

“All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.”

By t8's logic each Christian has the power to reveal the Father to whomsoever he wills because “whatever conclusion you draw from Christ sitting on the Father's throne must also be drawn with those that sit with Christ on his throne.”

t8's conclusion is obviously flawed and is a denial that Jesus Christ has a name that is “above every name.”

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

t8 said:

Therefore if I am of God, Jesus is the Lord of my life as God placed him there.

Then you may not be of God for the name “Lord” (kurios) in reference to Jesus is the Greek equivalent to the Hebrew Adonai in reference to God.

Sometimes the name “kurios” in reference to Jesus is equivalent to the name YHWH (e.g., Heb. 1:10).

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

t8 said:

Jesus still sought the Father's will in all things and I assume he still does.

You assume incorrectly. Jesus has ALL authority in heaven and in earth. With this goes the power to execute His own will as He deems fit:

“All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.”

Why do WJ and I have to keep repeating these things to you guys. Only children should need to have things repeated to them over and over again.

thinker

Quote (kerwin @ Dec. 19 2009,05:00)
    1 Corinthians 15:27-28 reads:

For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

So we know that God is not subject, or even equal, to Jesus but rather that Jesus is subject to God.

I cannot see any other way to interpret this teaching.

Kerwin

If Jesus has not yet subjected himself or his Kingdom to the Father, then what does that tell you?

It tells me that at this time he is supreme ruler over all and having “all authority and power” making him equal at this time to the Father!

Read the verse, it says when all things are subjected to Jesus then he will subject himself and his Kingdom to the Father that God may be all in all.

Imagine that!

WJ

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 19 2009,05:57)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 19 2009,03:08)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,11:07)
    hi WJ
    this is in cording to the scriptures were Christ says i will prepare a place for you,and Paul who said we will reign with him.and Christ said you will be with me and you shall see me the way i am.

Do you think you are equal to Jesus or ever will be?

WJ

WJ: He is my brother and your brother. He was the first begotten of our family. You tell me, are brothers equal in their fathers eyes? Bless you, TK

TK

NO. Jesus is the “Only (Monogenes) Son of God!

You are adopted and grafted in by rebirth.

Jesus has the Spirit without measure. He is the source of our life for he is the way the truth and the life.

Will you ever be the source of life to all creation?

Was all things made by you and for you?

Will you be sitting in the Fathers throne recieving praise because you are worthy of anything, or is it because of Jesus who is our Great God and Savour?

WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 19 2009,21:53)

hi WJ
    I will invite everyone who is victorious to sit with me on my throne, “just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne”. Rev 3:21 NLT

that Christ received from God the father all the powers for is task and that he will share it with who ever is victorious” this is the true meaning 'glory to God the father and Jesus Christ.amen

Tim Karft………….Right on brother. we are called alongside Jesus in every way. WE are heirs and Joint heirs with him, “and the Kingdom will be given to the SAINTS of the MOST HIGH, and they shall posse it forever”. We are called along side Jesus to be Kings and Priest of GOD Also on the kingdom of GOD. IMO

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 19 2009,08:59)
    t8 said:

While on the throne Christ reveals the Father to whomsoever He wills.

By t8's logic each Christian has the power to reveal the Father to whomsoever he wills because “whatever conclusion you draw from Christ sitting on the Father's throne must also be drawn with those that sit with Christ on his throne.”

t8's conclusion is obviously flawed and is a denial that Jesus Christ has a name that is “above every name.”

thinker

Jack

True!

Also they fail to see that Jesus is our “Only Master and Lord” Jude 1:4.

They violate the Shema when they say that there is more than One Lord!

t8 loves to invoke post incarnate scriptures of Jesus being “Made Lord” while ignoring the fact that he was the One Lord that shared the Fathers glory when he and the Father and Spirit created all things.

t8 forgets that the reason the Father “made him Lord” is that Jesus had emtied himself and came in the flesh to subject himself to the Father even unto death for us and the Father gave all things back to him!

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: Deut 6:4

But they have made for themselves more than “One Lord” and “One Master” and One God, a big God and a little god, when Jesus clearly taught that you can only have one master.

And Jude new this when he said that Jesus is his “Only Lord and Master”! Jude 1:4

God is a plural unity!

WJ

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 19 2009,11:46)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 19 2009,21:53)

hi WJ

Tim Karft………….Right on brother. we are called alongside Jesus in every way.  WE are heirs and Joint heirs with him, “and the Kingdom will be given to the SAINTS of the MOST HIGH, and they shall posse it forever”.  We are called along side Jesus to be Kings and Priest of GOD Also on the kingdom of GOD.  IMO

Gene

Yes, but you are not called to be “Lord of Lords and King of Kings” in the New Heavens and New Earth. Only God has that title and guess who has it.

Yes it is Jesus!

It is arrogant to think that you or anyone will ever be equal to Jesus the Mighty God!

Satan said “I will be like the Most high”.

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 20 2009,00:59)

thinker

Hi TT,

and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God(YHVH).
    Prob.18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Jesus’ authentic Name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă has a direct connection to GOD’s name [יה]
    in that YÄ is the first part of Jesus’ “REAL” name. GOD’s name is not vocalized
    in the English translation of the name Jesus and therefore misses the precise exactness
    and direct authentic connection to God’s Hebrew name [יה] YÄ. Jesus’ Name in Hebrew
    יהשוע means: (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[ישע]=[יהשוע]) the salvation of “GOD the Father”=117.
    [יהשוע] “Jesus” REAL name authentically establishes [יהוה] “JEHOVAH” as the highest Name. (Psalm 83:18)

(Phil. 2:9,11: Wherefore [Holy Spirit=151] has highly exalted [Jesus=74] giving Him a name
    which is above every name, to the glory of [GOD The Father=117].) Neither is there salvation
    in any other name: for there is no other name given among men (יהשוע), whereby we must be
    saved. (Acts 4:12) People speaking fluent Hebrew know that in essence, [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă
    means: “YÄ is Savior”. The Name of [GOD=26] is [“יהוה”=26] spoken as [YÄ=26]; and “YÄ-hä-vā”!

“The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117, (117=”יהוה האלהים” YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm)!
    And He is Savior to all who walk the ground! “JEHOVAH GOD”; and there is ‘NO’ other!

The “Divine=63” “Deity=63” of “The Bible=63” is “YHVH=63”!

So when you see the tetragrammation YHVH, the proper pronunciation is YÄ-hä-vā. (Psalm 45:17)
    I make this point because the correct pronunciation was thought to be lost, which led only to translators’ interpretations.

Go bless
    Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2009,13:37)
    I make this point because the correct pronunciation was thought to be lost, which led only to translators’ interpretations.

Go bless
    Ed J

ED

Oh, so you have found the true pronunciation of the Tetragammation through numbers?

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 20 2009,05:49)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2009,13:37)

Go bless
    Ed J

ED

Oh, so you have found the true pronunciation of the Tetragammation through numbers?

WJ

Hi WJ,

Don't you think it's a good idea to read what other people write?
    Page 74 first post on this thread…

I ONLY use numbers as a second witness to confirm Theological beliefs.
    You cannot learn “anything” from numbers; numbers DON'T teach!
    The HolySpirit that resides in all of us believers does the teaching!

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 20 2009,04:24)
    Gene

Yes, but you are not called to be “Lord of Lords and King of Kings” in the New Heavens and New Earth. Only God has that title and guess who has it.

Yes it is Jesus!

It is arrogant to think that you or anyone will ever be equal to Jesus the Mighty God!

WJ

Hi WJ,

Those titles apply to God the Father rather than Jesus; get your facts straight.

God the Father=117 is both LORD [of] Lords=117 and KING [of] Kings=101;
    And he is 117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm !

YHVH is GOD=117. He is also LORD [of] Lords=117 and KING [of] Kings=101.
    The 26th prime number is 101. 101 is Theomatically the fractal counterpart
    to twenty-six because the KING of Kings is GOD=26, known as יהוה=26, who is YÄ=26.

God bless
    Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2009,14:26)

Gene

Yes it is Jesus!

WJ

Hi WJ,

Those titles apply to God the Father rather than Jesus; get your facts straight.

to twenty-six because the KING of Kings is GOD=26, known as יהוה=26, who is YÄ=26.

God bless
    Ed J

You didn't answer the question!

Do you know the “Exact” pronunciation of the Tetragammation “YHWH” through numbers?  ???

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: “FOR HE IS LORD OF LORDS, AND KING OF KINGS“: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. Rev 17:14

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS“. Rev 19:16

You say… “YHVH is GOD=117. He is also LORD [of] Lords=117 and KING [of] Kings=101”.

I agree, look who has that name…

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS“. Rev 19:16

It seems that you need to get your facts straight!

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 20 2009,06:35)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2009,14:26)

Gene

Yes it is Jesus!

WJ

Hi WJ,

God bless
    Ed J

You didn't answer the question!

Do you know the “Exact” pronunciation of the Tetragammation “YHWH” through numbers?  ???

WJ

Hi WJ,

You present an incorrect Tetragammation, JHVH is also incorrect.

You don't learn form numbers, you learn from people.

Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account